Minoxidil is good for aesthetics, and unlikely to age your face

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: Minoxidil is good for aesthetics, and unlikely to age your face

Post by kj6723 » 4 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 weeks ago
It doesn't need to be applied twice a day.
Yea currently I use once a day and apply a generous dosage. Getting amazing results, not anything less than when I was applying 2x a day

I’d be careful about buying it on amazon, as it defaults to a third party seller and at least one buyer claims to have checked his product codes and confirmed he was getting counterfeit minoxidil. Best to just buy Kirkland directly from Costco’s website to be safe in my opinion

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 4 weeks ago

kj6723 wrote:
4 weeks ago
Yea currently I use once a day and apply a generous dosage. Getting amazing results, not anything less than when I was applying 2x a day

I’d be careful about buying it on amazon, as it defaults to a third party seller and at least one buyer claims to have checked his product codes and confirmed he was getting counterfeit minoxidil. Best to just buy Kirkland directly from Costco’s website to be safe in my opinion
You're not bothering with the foam in the AM?

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

am I the only one who had heart palpitations on minoxidil? it was minor with foam, and pretty bad with the liquid :straight-smile:

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 3 weeks ago

koolaidshade wrote:
4 weeks ago
You're not bothering with the foam in the AM?
No, the 22 hour half life makes it unnecessary. I’m still getting new terminal hairs since dropping to 1x a day

Also, the less things I have to be bothered with in the morning just make it easier to get up and get moving. At night after I put the liquid in, I position my hair where I want it to be when it’s dry, and the slow drying of the liquid basically holds it in place so I barely have to style it in the morning. If I put minoxidil on in the morning that’d be like an extra 10 min of having to styling it and all that