Making sense of the current political climate

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

You need to understand @blackg, @That Guy is an expert on what is going on in
the southern part of the United States. After all, he is a Canadian citizen.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

blackg wrote: 1 month ago Okay fair enough. But one day you might see gays and trannies as human.
They're human though

Added in 4 minutes 15 seconds:
I really want to join The Chimpocalypse in NA, sounds more fun than being a rapefugee in EU.
You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 month ago

Don't buy the marxist-democrat propaganda.

MAGA. TRUMP.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 month ago

Now the bitches are after Terry Crews :roll:.

Reminds me of religion where if you don't accept Jesus, you're going to hell.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote: 2 months ago Is this the principle you stick by of encouraging others at all times?

I have no idea what's prompted you to go completely insane, hateful and personal, looking at what's written in my last few posts. You're saying it's because you wanted to give me a chance about some of Trump's failure, well I did acknowledge some of Trump's negatives in my post (claiming he was sarcastic with regards to disinfectant, how he does indeed say stupid off-the-cuff things) and other than that, a few times I asked you, and told you I'd like to know, some of the reasons you put in that list. I didn't say I don't care about children in cages, I said that firstly, this wasn't an effect of Trump destroying your country when it's been in place since the 90's, and secondly there's no "cages" if you're referring to those mis-reported Facebook protest images.

"I wanted to see if you would have enough dignity to acknowledge that Trump is a catastrophic failure in at least some respects, to show that you have the ability to grow and learn and be a better person."

So you are literally saying "If you don't say Trump is a catastrophic failure in ways, I'm going to belittle you with TLDR, then write an incredibly personal post for absolutely no reason".

You keep writing about the "last word" I've given that way lots of times, like 2 days ago with Nameless, Rclark like a week ago, actually I'd say it happens like 50/50. But you wrote that to look/feel clever in pre-empting it "If I tell him he's desperate for the last word, whatever he replies with he's already "lost"

Because we've debated many times and you are always about "winning" or "losing", well I don't care, if I'm wrong about Trump then reply to the first post instead of focusing on me directly. It's such an obvious diversion.

You're again trying to shame me about writing so much, how many other forums do you go on? With as many posts as here/HairLossTalk?
Having reread this and having noticed the reason for @That Guy ‘s lengthy ban, I do wonder where the line regarding "repeated personal attacks“ is drawn 🥴.
Even afro has seen the women I've dated and can affirm that they arent 3s or 4s.

Wire
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 2 weeks ago

A terrific interview, his viewpoints are pretty much held by me. I'm envious how well he expresses them.
He is also aware of heightism and lookism.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote: 9 months ago in my opinion he would steamroll Biden, Warren is much more politically savvy and a genuine threat. The progressive, Bernie supporting crowd and even some of Warren's base are less likely to actually vote for Biden than they would have even for Hillary and his mental acuity would be an issue in 1v1 debates against Trump. The election will be won on turnout and ultimately Warren has a base, Biden doesn't.

Quote me on it but I feel there is virtually a 100% chance of Trump victory if the nominee is Biden. I suspect at this point the nominee will probably be Warren however.
yettee wrote: 9 months ago What I think would probably happen is that Biden would take a state or two like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and he'd win.

Lookin' good at the moment.
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/02/poli ... index.html

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

yettee wrote: 1 week ago Lookin' good at the moment.
Trump is gaining though in swing states, such as Texas.

His strategy might work, get a recount, and stop the mail in vote. As long as he can stop
enough people from voting, and scare them away.

yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

rclark wrote: 1 week ago Trump is gaining though in swing states, such as Texas.

His strategy might work, get a recount, and stop the mail in vote. As long as he can stop
enough people from voting, and scare them away.
I think Democrats would like to think Texas is a swing state, and would like to force Trump to spend real money there... but typically it's a red state. If Biden takes Texas I think it means the election will be a huge blowout.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Here's a twenty nine year old MAGA man beating up a sixty one year old protester.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mbmq ... ar-old-man

This MAGA supporter ran over a protester with his vehicle, in 2017:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/man ... ree-murder

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by scorpiolove » 1 week ago

I'd really like to understand that guys ideologies about race in general, I bet you "that guys" family mostly have dark features, for instance, dark hair and or dark eyes.
The whites of yesterday and today mostly have dark features,dark hair and or dark eyes, this is a biological fact which can't be denied, even Hitler who had dark hair and dark eyes tried making the perfect white with blonde hair and blue eyes on a consistant basis and miserably failed, Adolf committed suicide and ended his own life knowing his plight in life was futile.
If that guy was so superior he wouldn't be on impact spewing the bullshit he does on a daily and consistant basis. If that guy had a woman in his life he'd be far better off, I don't think it's right supporting a sick persons thoughts or actions without a rebuttal of some type, I take it that guy is an incel and that he is killing off his future generations of offspring, so you have to ask yourself, what is white power without one reproducing or securing their racial identity for generations to come, sooner or later a member of his family is going to inter-racially mix with a "minority" person, they might not think or act like you "thank God!" At the end of the day "that guy" is a bald racist incel with no true purpose in life,he's a sick person and should be treated as such, when is the last time somebody asked how is "that guy" doing, is he okay, is there anything I can do to help you. Also blacks in AmeriKKKa, don't represent all the blacks in the world, just like theirs whites everywhere in the world, theirs blacks everywhere in the world and there is no reason in the world why I should be treated differently than the average white person especially if I have the same or higher education than most whites, I say bloodclot to that bullshit! Democracy is way more important to me than it will Ever! be to you, same with equality, social justice,our forefathers white and black gave their lives to the cause,and for you to make a mockery of it is sick sick sick!

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

Just a question, would anybody like to graduate at Trump University @Guest-2, @Guest-4, @Yettee?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Do you think it is as good as Harvard University?

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 3 hours ago

If anybody wants a powerful anecdote of bias in the mainstream US/UK media, I recommend their coverage of the new leave treaty between Israel and the United Arab Emirates. This is major news, the UAE will be just the third Arab country to normalize diplomatic relations with Israel.

But having just checked CNN.com, I could not find coverage of this on their front page. I tried to read articles about this from the BBC and the NY Times yesterday, but they were predominantly focused on how this would affect Trump, and they ignored the human reality of the people living in those two countries. I wasn't able to finish reading them.

If this had been signed under Clinton or Obama, we would have wall to wall coverage.

Here are some better sources:

https://m.jpost.com/breaking-news/israe ... eal-638524

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/08/ ... 45861.html

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 hour ago

yettee wrote: 1 week ago Lookin' good at the moment.
I think that comment of mine should have reflected better the lesson of the 2016 election which is to never make assertions that are in absolute when reality is far more volatile and in the end naturally removes all bias of perspective.

In saying that I still think Trump will win and that Biden is a horrible candidate. My comment about Biden almost being guaranteed to lose was 9 months ago, before coronavirus was even a particularly mainstream story, let alone the defining story of the last election cycle and ultimately decade. Trump's greatest strength as a politician has always in my opinion being drawing moral outrage over fake moral panics and fake crisis like Russiagate which ultimately the public sees through for the most part. Coronavirus isn't a fake crisis, regardless of the scale of failure or direct fault from Trump the response has not been good and people are forced into voting for an alternative or energised to vote merely for the opposite.

But again, I think Trump will likely win.