Might buzz my head and get ripped, no need for hair

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
bald2020
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: Minoxidil for 3 days so far

Might buzz my head and get ripped, no need for hair

Post by bald2020 » 1 week ago

Honestly... I'll get ripped... The problem is when I DHT maxxed with all these products which led to the major thinning in my crown area.... I had problems.... Major problems with my pelvis.. Couldn't pee......... Inflammed thing remember that thing. Bladder PROSTATE

So.. I'm not sure what I WILL do...... I am scared I am developing Gyno.... But I wouldn't mind just buzzing it off..... Getting married..... Perhaps becoming a preacher or something...... I don't honestly need hair to look good..... My face looks good regardless... Besides I'll just buzz it short. No biggie. I'll wear a beanie or hat.

Or one of those beanie hats. with the small rim.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Might buzz my head and get ripped, no need for hair

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

bald2020 wrote:
1 week ago
Honestly... I'll get ripped... The problem is when I DHT maxxed with all these products which led to the major thinning in my crown area.... I had problems.... Major problems with my pelvis.. Couldn't pee......... Inflammed thing remember that thing. Bladder PROSTATE

So.. I'm not sure what I WILL do...... I am scared I am developing Gyno.... But I wouldn't mind just buzzing it off..... Getting married..... Perhaps becoming a preacher or Something...... I don't honestly need hair to look good..... My face looks good regardless... Besides I'll just buzz it short. No biggie. I'll wear a beanie or hat.

Or one of those beanie hats. with the small rim.
Make sure you have a symmetrical shaped head if you're going to do that. In my opinion, you should see if you have bumps
on your head, which might your appearance worse.
Think happy thoughts.

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 6 days ago

Yeah you can deal like this with every problem in your life... Just get ripped
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 6 days ago

All men should lift weights and get into great shape. If you are doing it naturally and eating well then you will only see benefits whether you have hair or not.

Its also wise to at least try shaving your head and see if it suits you or not - some people look fine with no hair and others look like trash.

Just a warning on the building size thing: it will take around 2 years or so to really look like you lift and even that's if you do it properly. It took me about 4 or so years to look muscular but that was because my diet was trash and I barely focused on progressive overload.

thethirdman
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW6

Post by thethirdman » 1 day ago

Doesn't work. Once you're a ripped, in shape, successful, smart bald guy you're still just a bald guy. That is how you are seen and that will determine your results in life. People think that doing things like the aforementioned will help them. The truth is that being bald will kill your chances in life unless you are one of the extreme cases like a celebrity. This is true whether you look good bald or not. It's the baldness itself rather than the look of a bald guy that leads to this. I wanted to pursue getting married and having children many years ago. I learned around one year ago that it's simply not possible.

In my opinion, the only good advice for a bald guy would be to accept that he is bald. Accept that you are bald. Accept that your life will probably never be satisfactory. Accept that it's very likely that you won't be able to get married or have children. All other advice should have the qualifier "if you want to". Buzz your head and get ripped if you want to. Become successful or educated if you want to. Have an interesting life if you want to. Nobody cares about those latter things because you're bald.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 day ago

thethirdman wrote:
1 day ago
Doesn't work. Once you're a ripped, in shape, successful, smart bald guy you're still just a bald guy. That is how you are seen and that will determine your results in life. People think that doing things like the aforementioned will help them. The truth is that being bald will kill your chances in life unless you are one of the extreme cases like a celebrity. This is true whether you look good bald or not. It's the baldness itself rather than the look of a bald guy that leads to this. I wanted to pursue getting married and having children many years ago. I learned around one year ago that it's simply not possible.

In my opinion, the only good advice for a bald guy would be to accept that he is bald. Accept that you are bald. Accept that your life will probably never be satisfactory. Accept that it's very likely that you won't be able to get married or have children. All other advice should have the qualifier "if you want to". Buzz your head and get ripped if you want to. Become successful or educated if you want to. Have an interesting life if you want to. Nobody cares about those latter things because you're bald.
Get bic'd n bitchez bros
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 day ago

thethirdman wrote:
1 day ago

"In my opinion, the only good advice for a bald guy would be to accept that he is bald. Accept that you are bald. Accept that your life will probably never be satisfactory. Accept that it's very likely that you won't be able to get married or have children. All other advice should have the qualifier "if you want to". Buzz your head and get ripped if you want to. Become successful or educated if you want to. Have an interesting life if you want to. Nobody cares about those latter things because you're bald."

Yeah, or instead of this dogshit/dumbfuck advice you could spend 10 grand and get a fucking hair transplant.

Christ.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 day ago

JLBB wrote:
1 day ago
Yeah, or instead of this dogshit/dumbfuck advice you could spend 10 grand and get a fucking hair transplant.

Christ.
Most people won't like that either.
Moore/Trump 2020

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 15 hours ago

Just shave it bro. Just hit the gym, start a steroid cycle, take supplements, drink 5 creatine shakes a day, get a tan, get tatted up... BRO

therock.jpg
therock.jpg (87.71 KiB) Viewed 66 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

thethirdman
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Post by thethirdman » 14 hours ago

JLBB wrote:
1 day ago
"In my opinion, the only good advice for a bald guy would be to accept that he is bald. Accept that you are bald. Accept that your life will probably never be satisfactory. Accept that it's very likely that you won't be able to get married or have children. All other advice should have the qualifier "if you want to". Buzz your head and get ripped if you want to. Become successful or educated if you want to. Have an interesting life if you want to. Nobody cares about those latter things because you're bald."

Christ.
A bald guy who is a good candidate for a hair transplant is already quite lucky. But regardless it's going to be more like 50 grand total. It will be around 20-30 grand per procedure and at least two procedures required. I'm carefully considering this but I feel annoyed that I have to pay so many extra 'taxes' just to live a normal life. People with hair are putting down that kind of money on their weddings but us bald guys have to pay up for a hair transplant before we can even think about a wedding.

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 14 hours ago

thethirdman wrote:
14 hours ago
A bald guy who is a good candidate for a hair transplant is already quite lucky. But regardless it's going to be more like 50 grand total. It will be around 20-30 grand per procedure and at least two procedures required. I'm carefully considering this but I feel annoyed that I have to pay so many extra 'taxes' just to live a normal life. People with hair are putting down that kind of money on their weddings but us bald guys have to pay up for a hair transplant before we can even think about a wedding.
No hair transplant and thus no wedding for synergetic monetary gains.

thethirdman
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Post by thethirdman » 13 hours ago

Pat wrote:
14 hours ago
No hair transplant and thus no wedding for synergetic monetary gains.
Well yes. But I have found out the hard way that money does not buy happiness. Like a lot of bald guys, I often find that there is nothing on which i want to spend. The fact is that money is really only useful in large amounts when you actually have a family or kids. You could retire earlier but I don't think that I would want to.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 10 hours ago

thethirdman wrote:
14 hours ago
Virtually every single bald guy is a good candidate for a hair transplant. I'd put it at 5% or less of bald men that could not get a result that is a *significant* cosmetic improvement. For those that are NW5, with a combination of FUT and FUE from a successful yield by a competent surgeon that virtually means the appearance full head of hair, albeit without teenage density obviously.

Yes there are some people with serious donor issues, but its by no means the norm. I could give you a personalised estimate of what you require, but it absolutely wouldn't cost 50 grand. Unless you're a far gone NW6 and expect a teenage hair line, you're looking at 20k for a very good result from FUT (best option if you're a cueball) with a North American surgeon.

You're overestimated the difficulty. Paying the bald tax is better than staying bald despite how shit it is. And it is undeniably shit in a world where I have to listen to women bitch about paying for tampons as if its worse than being forced into surgery when seeking normality.