Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Saw this on my youtube feed today and thought it was quite nice:



I do like that we're getting more personal testimonials to how hair loss impacts many of us.

He also looks pretty good with or without hair.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 329
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 926
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
He also looks pretty good with or without hair.
Image

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1842
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4597
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
Saw this on my youtube feed today and thought it was quite nice:



I do like that we're getting more personal testimonials to how hair loss impacts many of us.

He also looks pretty good with or without hair.
I don't agree, I think that he looks like an intermediate background goon. If he was cast in a movie, he would be cast as the character without a name who gets killed and then none of the actual characters with names give a shit.

You pulled off the bald look a lot better, I'm not sure what the difference is though. I think that it might be that you have both build/muscle and a sort of kindness/artistic look to you. He just looks like a goon. I might be projecting my own knowledge, as he has the beard and the muscles and the clean cut shirt, it's as if he's maximally coping.

Scratch all that if he's actually 6'3, in which case he looks fantastic.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don't agree, I think that he looks like an intermediate background goon. If he was cast in a movie, he would be cast as the character without a name who gets killed and then none of the actual characters with names give a shit.

You pulled off the bald look a lot better, I'm not sure what the difference is though. I think that it might be that you have both build/muscle and a sort of kindness/artistic look to you. He just looks like a goon. I might be projecting my own knowledge, as he has the beard and the muscles and the clean cut shirt, it's as if he's maximally coping.

Scratch all that if he's actually 6'3, in which case he looks fantastic.
Never mind the 6'3 business. I'm only 5'11 myself.

I guess its just perspective because I think he looks handsome now. I looked at his profile and if you look 6 months back he looked a joke of a man as a toppik prisoner.

You may all disagree, but if he weren't married, if he was single then I am sure he wouldn't have an issue dating fellow thirty-something year old women.

Added in 14 minutes 45 seconds:
This guy is the complete opposite as he is at war with hair loss (which I understand)



But when you see how harvested his donor area is already is and when you know he will need a crown transplant within 5 years its just pretty tough to watch.

I empathize with that struggle though but my thoughts are he should have embraced the balding as much as he could instead of getting a bunch of surgeries for a so, so head of hair.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1264
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2384
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Hairblues » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don't agree, I think that he looks like an intermediate background goon. If he was cast in a movie, he would be cast as the character without a name who gets killed and then none of the actual characters with names give a shit.

You pulled off the bald look a lot better, I'm not sure what the difference is though. I think that it might be that you have both build/muscle and a sort of kindness/artistic look to you. He just looks like a goon. I might be projecting my own knowledge, as he has the beard and the muscles and the clean cut shirt, it's as if he's maximally coping.

Scratch all that if he's actually 6'3, in which case he looks fantastic.
(Im referring to other video not the second one)
he's not a really stand out on looks for me with or without hair.

BUT nothing is wrong with him...he looked awful with his hair loss because it was mostly powder and it looked odd...so he did right thing to shave.

I think he looks okay bald and he looked okay full head...the only difference I see is his age but he looked aged with the hair powder vs his old full head pics regardless so hard to really judge.

He's looks matched to his wife in my opinion. And it looks from photos he met her while he had hair.
I don't think hes trying to be a hottie, just normal and attractive to his wife.


The guy in the other video, is kind of beta looking to me. Sorry I know I'm probably gonna hear shit from incels for that one, but fuck it.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 243
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 391
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by C4L » 2 weeks ago

I've got second haircut after 10 years of buzzing and I could say it looks great.

Somehow my hair is laid as it should and covers NW2 or even NW1 if you look from the distance.

Totally satisfied, hope they won't fall out any time soon.


edit: I posted into a wrong thread
Last edited by C4L 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1111
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2795
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote:
2 weeks ago
Image
In the thumbnail photo he looks damn near an 8, then from watching the video and seeing other photo's, no he's like a 6.5 tops, but still absolutely mogs himself slybald. Somehow hair has completely changed the shape of his face, he's a 4, 5 tops, and invisible to women.

Still not the worst looking bald guy, but looks good? Absolutely not.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Perhaps it's just my perception.

For a man in his late 30s I would say he's a 7 for that age group.

Way better looking than average.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1271
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1496
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
Saw this on my youtube feed today and thought it was quite nice:



I do like that we're getting more personal testimonials to how hair loss impacts many of us.

He also looks pretty good with or without hair.

He doesn't seem to have a good head shape for it. He looks older with the shaved head, is that what you meant when you said he should date thirty year olds?
Think happy thoughts.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

I believe age-matching within 5 or so years is wise. Statistics show that couples that marry when they are of similar age succeed far more than age gaps larger than 5 years.

If he's 36 (if my memory is right) then he wouldn't ideally search below 30 (if he wants a good LTR).

If its just sex then fair play.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 734
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1483
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I don't agree, I think that he looks like an intermediate background goon. If he was cast in a movie, he would be cast as the character without a name who gets killed and then none of the actual characters with names give a shit.

You pulled off the bald look a lot better, I'm not sure what the difference is though. I think that it might be that you have both build/muscle and a sort of kindness/artistic look to you. He just looks like a goon. I might be projecting my own knowledge, as he has the beard and the muscles and the clean cut shirt, it's as if he's maximally coping.

Scratch all that if he's actually 6'3, in which case he looks fantastic.
Best analysis of this guy. He's a fucking five, and a five with no endearing visual qualities. The delusion of him thinking it looks ok is even uglier.

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 351

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Just a note: I didn't start this thread. I posted it in an off topic chat.

Sometimes when somebody else amends our posts or moves them with consent it can change the context.

I was just posting it because I think its interesting but I'm not really trying to push a bald agenda on to you all

Added in 2 minutes 17 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
Best analysis of this guy. He's a fucking five, and a five with no endearing visual qualities. The delusion of him thinking it looks ok is even uglier.
No visual qualities?

Straight white teeth, clear skin, nice eyes, strong eyebrows, solid jaw, good muscle mass*, decent skin tone, solid beard density.

He's genetically better than most men.

*good muscle mass, but body fat is a little too high - if he lost 15lbs of fat he'd look much better

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
Straight white teeth, clear skin, nice eyes, strong eyebrows, solid jaw, good muscle mass*, decent skin tone, solid beard density.

He's genetically better than most men.
You can cite his positive traits, it sounds very logical and reasonable, but intuitively, or subconsciously: 5/10.

And that's how women will judge him. Baldness easily substracted 2.5 points from his looks.

Not every topic, especially one about hair loss needs to be shoved into the Community Coffee Shop.

The title reflects the content. He embraced his baldness. And most of us see through this kind of overly positive YouTube propaganda, those exercices in trying to invert the most basic realities.

Hopefully, the newbies find this topic and think twice before letting their hair loss making them permanently look uglier.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 959
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1554
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Arjen » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
You can cite his positive traits, it sounds very logical and reasonable, but intuitively, or subconsciously: 5/10.

And that's how women will judge him. Baldness easily substracted 2.5 points from his looks.

Not every topic, especially one about hair loss needs to be shoved into the Community Coffee Shop.

The title reflects the content. He embraced his baldness. And most of us see through this kind of overly positive YouTube propaganda, those exercices in trying to invert the most basic realities.

Hopefully, the newbies find this topic and think twice before letting their hair loss making them permanently look uglier.
2.5 points/a 7.5 with hair? Nah, I‘m with hairblues on this one. Maybe 5.5 vs. 6.5.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1960
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4338
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Story of a guy who went bald at 19 and embraced his baldness

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
2 weeks ago
2.5 points/a 7.5 with hair? Nah, I‘m with hairblues on this one. Maybe 5.5 vs. 6.5.
All I know is that I'd have to use a lot of 'no homo's' to describe his looks on the picture with hair.

On the right, nah, really nah, so for me it's that strong, at least 5 vs. 7. But maybe the opinion of a woman is more relevant here.

No homo.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests