Why women lose interest - It’s two things

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Why women lose interest - It’s two things

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 weeks ago

What do you guys think of this article?

https://psiloveyou.xyz/why-women-lose-i ... fdf9bce098
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Re: Why women lose interest - It’s two things

Post by Admin » 3 weeks ago

Here's a summary of the advice given in the article:

By the same author:

https://psiloveyou.xyz/my-roomates-cat- ... 07e74e88e8
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago

I’m not a guy but lol

There is some truth to this

But as I started dating more and reflecting on those experiences, I came to a critical realization: there are more patterns in attraction than I originally realized. If I did certain things, the guy would disappear, guaranteed. If I did other things, the guy would chase me, hard. The inverse was also true. If a guy did certain things, I would be very interested. If he did other things, I would Check please! quicker than a Scaramucci. There’s a level of predictability to interest, which, in turn, challenged my original hypothesis. Attraction is just as much science as it is art, maybe even more so.

BUT you still have to be attracted to get to the actual date. And attraction can be a hard drug to fight it can make you kind of dumb to flaws. Like you may see them and not care OR you may lie to self about them. It’s like a drug that effects the perception. Of course the more outlandish the thing, the easier it is to break the spell. Also there is a time span for the spell if a lot of small things put you off.
Last edited by Hairblues 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago

Lol, be Chad/goodlooking enough for her to want to truly meet/date you in the first place, then don‘t be usual Chad and be fascinated by her/make it clear you only want her despite - as Chad - having other options and, well, have more to offer than your looks/be fascinating beyond them.
Great recipe, wow!

I actually buy it though, the bad boy traits/don‘t care elements are often recommended, when most of the time those are just things women put up with cuz he‘s hot enough (as opposed to the guy who cares and wants to do it right).

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Arjen wrote:
3 weeks ago
Lol, be Chad/goodlooking enough for her to want to truly meet/date you in the first place, then don‘t be usual Chad and be fascinated by her/make it clear you only want her despite - as Chad - having other options and, well, have more to offer than your looks/be fascinating beyond them.
Great recipe, wow!

I actually buy it though, the bad boy traits/don‘t care elements are often recommended, when most of the time those are just things women put up with cuz he‘s hot enough (as opposed to the guy who cares and wants to do it right).
Yes, there are so many covariances involved that it can be hard to tell what's what.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 weeks ago

I disagree with it. It's a lot more important for a person to be fascinating than fascinated. Both are good... but being fascinating never gets old, while being fascinated, if overdone, can be annoying and repulse people. And some don't seem to need it at all to stay attracted, they'd rather (whether or not they acknowledge it or even really believe it) chase someone hard to get than be the object of someone's eye.

There are obviously exceptions to the above... but anyway.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 weeks ago

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
I disagree with it. It's a lot more important for a person to be fascinating than fascinated. Both are good... but being fascinating never gets old, while being fascinated, if overdone, can be annoying and repulse people. And some don't seem to need it at all to stay attracted, they'd rather chase someone hard to get than be the object of someone's eye.

There are obviously excpetions to the above... but anyway.
It also can be a kind of false thing.
Like Rita Hayworth famously said 'they go to bed with Gilda, but wake up with me'.

Like the fantasy that a fascination can bring, or the expectations, can be disappointing and unsustainable.

If a man sees a beautiful woman who is a 'picture' of what they idealizes..Like the Lilly Collins actress who got mentioned a few times.
She has a specific kind of look. She looks cute, innocent, sweet, demure--but we don't know her, she may be NONE of those things in her personal relationships..so is it just her actual attraction? Or is it also that her looks lead the admirers to assume some qualities she may not actually posses but looks like she does?
In addition, will it be what having a woman with these qualities would say to the world about the man who has this kind of looking woman on his arm?

It can also be flipped to apply to women, I'm not being a reverse sexist here. I think people often use men/women to validate themselves and that is somehow involved in attractions or degree of fascinations.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago
Like Rita Hayworth famously said 'they go to bed with Gilda, but wake up with me'.
Like the fantasy that a fascination can bring, or the expectations, can be disappointing and unsustainable.
I agree with you. I'm talking about someone being legitimately fascinating, over the long term, not the false thing that can disappear. I think that's more important, as far as keeping people attracted, than being fascinated. (But again, it's a good thing to be fascinated as long as it isn't overdone... and that said some people don't seem to seek even that and instead chase hard to get people forever).
Last edited by yettee 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 3 weeks ago

Hairblues wrote:
3 weeks ago

If a man sees a beautiful woman who is a 'picture' of what they idealizes..Like the Lilly Collins actress who got mentioned a few times.
She has a specific kind of look. She looks cute, innocent, sweet, demure--but we don't know her, she may be NONE of those things in her personal relationships..so is it just her actual attraction? Or is it also that her looks lead the admirers to assume some qualities she may not actually posses but looks like she does?
In addition, will it be what having a woman with these qualities would say to the world about the man who has this kind of looking woman on his arm?

It can also be flipped to apply to women, I'm not being a reverse sexist here. I think people often use men/women to validate themselves and that is somehow involved in attractions or degree of fascinations.
This is anecdotal and tedious but I think people can often try and act the opposite of how they appear, from a lifetime of being sick of assumptions.

Of course it could just be me noting it in particular specific people because they are different from my preconception, and inevitably with all different personality types you can inevitably meet a tough looking guy who happens to be very meek, or an innocent looking petite girl who is very assertive/decisive etc
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 3 weeks ago

I like your new profile pic Afro.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

koolaidshade wrote:
3 weeks ago
I like your new profile pic Afro.

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

Arjen wrote:
3 weeks ago
Great recipe, wow!

lol at the personality generic stacies like being "fascinating". good personality to women just means being normie enough to put them at rase. aspieness is a legit cause of inceldom too

Added in 3 minutes 42 seconds:
yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
I disagree with it. It's a lot more important for a person to be fascinating than fascinated. Both are good... but being fascinating never gets old, while being fascinated, if overdone, can be annoying and repulse people. And some don't seem to need it at all to stay attracted, they'd rather (whether or not they acknowledge it or even really believe it) chase someone hard to get than be the object of someone's eye.

There are obviously exceptions to the above... but anyway.
again lol at what normies like being "fascinating". to normies you're cool if you're fun loving and relaxed. they don't care about being eclectic or interesting or different

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

True mutual attraction comes from the cosmos, from the heavens. Art in its purist form and divorced from science.
Save me from destiny.

yettee
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Exodus wrote:
3 weeks ago
lol at the personality generic stacies like being "fascinating". good personality to women just means being normie enough to put them at rase. aspieness is a legit cause of inceldom too

Added in 3 minutes 42 seconds:

again lol at what normies like being "fascinating". to normies you're cool if you're fun loving and relaxed. they don't care about being eclectic or interesting or different
I think far less people are "normies", truly, than you think. Someone being socially adjusted on the outside doesn't reveal what's in their heads and what really drives them. All kinds of non "normie"ness happens in the privacy of people's homes, and heads. I do agree that fun loving and relaxed are very attractive/cool to a lot of people. But you know, as most people are stressed out a good part of the time, I think a truly fun loving/relaxed person can be "fascinating" to a lot of people, for that reason. Like, what's the secret? How can he be so chill in THIS freaking town? I'll hang out with this person and I hope some of it rubs off on me...

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 3 weeks ago

yettee wrote:
3 weeks ago
I think far less people are "normies", truly, than you think. Someone being socially adjusted on the outside doesn't reveal what's in their heads and what really drives them. All kinds of non "normie"ness happens in the privacy of people's homes, and heads. I do agree that fun loving and relaxed are very attractive/cool to a lot of people. But you know, as most people are stressed out a good part of the time, I think a truly fun loving/relaxed person can be "fascinating" to a lot of people, for that reason. Like, what's the secret? How can he be so chill in THIS freaking town? I'll hang out with this person and I hope some of it rubs off on me...
it almost always does in my experience