The scientific blackpill, how legit is it?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Pruße
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: Big 3 (all topical)

The scientific blackpill, how legit is it?

Post by Pruße » 1 month ago

Incel Wiki wrote: The Blackpill is about understanding the fundamental nature of human social and sexual behavior, especially female mate choice, in the context of more or less immutable traits such as physical attractiveness, physical stature, race, IQ, personality, neurotypicality and socio-economic status. Science provides the best methods by which we can gain this understanding. Although the truth can be uncomfortable at times, it is ultimately more valuable than indulging in wishful thinking. This page summarizes some of the key scientific literature which can help us understand the unvarnished nature of male-female sexual and relationship dynamics.

The information presented here is not a matter of opinion or belief, but rather based on rigorous science. It is not intended to push any particular agenda, but rather to educate about human nature without bias. Of course, individual studies with small sample sizes are not necessarily conclusive due to potential publication bias or methodological errors. But nearly all of the studies presented here are peer-reviewed, have statistical significance, and taken together they provide a compelling body of evidence. Meta studies were included whenever possible.

Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Blackpill
Don't get depressed! It might be Incel-Wiki, but the scientific background seems to be solid. I've been checking the background sources and they seem reliable. The question is: how significant is it? How much impact does it have on the lives of men?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Re: The scientific blackpill, how legit is it?

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

I see the black pill as nothing new, just a remix of dead sociological theories like materialism, nihilism, Marxism and postmodernism. This idea that we live our lives only to gain and secure power over others. Compassion, kindness and morality be damned.

The truth is, most healthy and good human beings do not live their lives like that. Only sociopaths do. And you see that from the very beginning of that compiled data:
Incel Wiki wrote:On average, women are attracted to the Dark Triad—narcissism, manipulativeness, & psychopathy
That's wrong, most women might rush into the trap of a good-looking guy exhibiting those psychopathic traits but they only need to get burned once or twice to learn their lesson. And then they try to scan for good guys even if they're not the best they could have looks-wise. Most women choose that rather than being in an unhappy and abusive relationship with a hot narcissistic man.

In the same manner, if you chose to live that kind of life as a man, make no mistake, you will have to always be on the run and to switch environments because people are bound to find out about your manipulative schemes and when they do, they become ruthless, they do not easily forget or forgive. Whether it's the girls you've tricked or coworkers, your 'superior' Chad genes will not save you in the long run.

I've briefly gone through a black pill phase personally, shamelessly dating several women at the same time and collecting meaningless flings. Trying to live into that black pill reality quickly rots your soul at the core. The girls, you, everyone gets hurt in the process. Thankfully, seeing how dark the world could get (or rather how dark one could make it) led me to the rediscovery of meaning in my life, or the final pill:

The white / God pill, which a few ex-blackpillers, ex-redpillers and other "pick up artists" naturally (or with the use of psychedelics in Roosh's case) arrived to :angel: :

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2019/ ... no-really/

So for me it was a reconversion to Christianity. And that's what I will set against this blackpill philosophy, which like the other power-based philosophies I mentioned in my first paragraph will only lead you to an ocean of sorrow and despair. In the end, it's a personal journey, maybe for some, a passage through the black pill is necessary before they finally free themselves from the tyranny of dead materialism.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

@Admin, you also took the Peterson pill.
Save me from rabid feminism.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
@Admin, you also took the Peterson pill.

He's a great role model.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24