Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/dr-tsu ... be-costly/

Apparently, in the man himself's words, the price is estimated to be between $190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates.

There is no way that anybody is going to pay for this. They may as well publish their findings and sit on it until the day comes they can release it for a competitive price.

At this point, it's ostensibly confirmed that Follica will be out in 2020, and it's obviously a viable product if they're pushing through phase 3 after 10+ years and 10s of millions spent on it. So, regardless of what anyone wants to say about it, it seems extremely likely that there is going to a decent alternative or at least good pairing with transplants that should amount to a functional cure for the lion's share of the market.

and obviously, at many many times less the price.

There's just no way Riken could compete with that in the near future.

User avatar
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 380
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1095
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/dr-tsu ... be-costly/

Apparently, in the man himself's words, the price is estimated to be between $190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates.
What the hell. At that price it better give me perfect hair and eternal youth.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
What the hell. At that price it better give me perfect hair and eternal youth.
If that's what it costs then that's what I'll have to pay. Are you going to get it at that price too?

Added in 1 minute 56 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/dr-tsu ... be-costly/

Apparently, in the man himself's words, the price is estimated to be between $190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates.

There is no way that anybody is going to pay for this. They may as well publish their findings and sit on it until the day comes they can release it for a competitive price.

At this point, it's ostensibly confirmed that Follica will be out in 2020, and it's obviously a viable product if they're pushing through phase 3 after 10+ years and 10s of millions spent on it. So, regardless of what anyone wants to say about it, it seems extremely likely that there is going to a decent alternative or at least good pairing with transplants that should amount to a functional cure for the lion's share of the market.

and obviously, at many many times less the price.

There's just no way Riken could compete with that in the near future.
Like I've said all along, the reason you say Tsuji will fail is because you can't afford it and the reason you think Follica will work is because you can afford Follica. You are not looking at either treatment objectively. Your conclusions are based on which treatment you can afford rather than which treatment is most likely to work. But what about the rest of us? Some of us can pay Tsuji for his treatment.

Added in 7 minutes 55 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/dr-tsu ... be-costly/

Apparently, in the man himself's words, the price is estimated to be between $190,000 – $380,000 per today’s exchange rates.

There is no way that anybody is going to pay for this. They may as well publish their findings and sit on it until the day comes they can release it for a competitive price.

At this point, it's ostensibly confirmed that Follica will be out in 2020, and it's obviously a viable product if they're pushing through phase 3 after 10+ years and 10s of millions spent on it. So, regardless of what anyone wants to say about it, it seems extremely likely that there is going to a decent alternative or at least good pairing with transplants that should amount to a functional cure for the lion's share of the market.

and obviously, at many many times less the price.

There's just no way Riken could compete with that in the near future.
I want whatever treatment works the best.

Follica is minoxidil treatment with a fancy delivery system and a fancy container. And you're one of the future sad angry Follica patients who are upset because they basically paid for minoxidil treatment with a fancy delivery system and a fancy wrapper. If you want minoxidil with the best delivery system you could try oral minoxidil and it will cost a lot less money than Follica. That having been said, I'm not a doctor and I'm not offering medical advice. I'm just telling you that Follica is a minoxidil based treatment.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Like I've said all along, the reason you say Tsuji will fail is because you can't afford it and the reason you think Follica will work is because you can afford Follica. You are not looking at either treatment objectively. Your conclusions are based on which treatment you can afford rather than which treatment is most likely to work. But what about the rest of us? Some of us can pay Tsuji for his treatment.
You need mental help.

I have literally never said that he would "fail" gtfo.

And second, I don't buy for even 1 minute that you have 400k to shell out on this. Most likely you're on welfare and in a trailer somewhere.
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
I want whatever treatment works the best.
Yeah, I don't buy that because...
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
Follica is minoxidil treatment with a fancy delivery system and a fancy container. And you're one of the future sad angry Follica patients who are upset because they basically paid for minoxidil treatment with a fancy delivery system and a fancy wrapper.
It is proven that wounding grows hair, even without minoxidil. However, all of the mechanisms and variables behind it have not been well-studied in the mainstream. Follica literally knows more about it than anyone else in the world, but we don't know what they know.

Secondly, we know that the treatment will consist of multiple compounds (one of which probably is minoxidil) at the start, but we don't know what they are. We also know that they will be running new compounds through trials in the future. You're also bitching about them using a chemical that is the only topical on the market that actually grows hair.

Third, this has been run through 3 clinical studies, an optimization, and now a forthcoming pivotal this year which has costed PureTech 10s of millions of dollars over the years. Companies do not invest that kind of money and see something through to the end unless they're confident it will make them 10s of millions more than what it costed them. These people are not stupid, they are dermatologists and biotech venture capitalists with decades of experience; a simple minoxidil + dermstamp combo that yields results no better than conventional treatments is not worth 10s of millions of dollars and more than a decade of their lives. As per their own market research, the reason most men do not pursue hairloss treatment is because of the abysmal regrowth they provide.

Thus, since they are going to release it, its results must be at least superior.

Lastly, if you really were concerned with "whatever works" and you could afford 380k on a hair transplant, you would not be on these forums. You would have had several of the finest FUE transplants money can buy by now, a piece, etc while you live in a mansion and party on yachts.

Don't fuck with us — we know you're full of shit.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
You need mental help.

I have literally never said that he would "fail" gtfo.
Last edited by nameless 1 day ago, edited 15 times in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

@nameless

Image

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
@nameless

Image
Basically, what matters the most in my long post is my exuberance about the new article showing that Tsuji's treatment is already in human experiments and it could be ready by next year. It's very exciting news. I encourage you to start saving your money and start talking to loan officers at banks or else if I get my hair back I can pick up more women than you. Good luck to you.

A lot of that long post by me is basically the text of the interview with Tsuji, I decided to put the text of the interview in the post, rather than just a link to the interview because that interview is a big deal. It could be the first point in time we were told that a cure for hair loss is coming SOON.

This looks very promising to me. Maybe now EvilLocks will find a bit of happiness and stop considering suicide. Maybe everyone will start feeling a little better.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 80
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 70
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 week ago

You can’t say “gee they spent a lot of money and have been working at it for a long time, therefore it must work well...” That’s not how rationality and/or evidence work. Maybe it’s a front for money laundering white nationalists. That would explain That Guy’s fanatical devotion to it.

But yeah, there’s nothing concrete to point to that says Follica will necessarily amount to anything much at all. And it absolutely WILL NOT be out in 2020.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 week ago
You can’t say “gee they spent a lot of money and have been working at it for a long time, therefore it must work well...” That’s not how rationality and/or evidence work. Maybe it’s a front for money laundering white nationalists. That would explain That Guy’s fanatical devotion to it.

But yeah, there’s nothing concrete to point to that says Follica will necessarily amount to anything much at all. And it absolutely WILL NOT be out in 2020.
I think that That Guy has hitched his wagon to Follica because it seems like it should be cheaper than Tsuji's treatment. I agree with you that it's efficacy will *probably* be disappointing and it may not beat Tsuji's treatment to the finish line.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
I encourage you to start saving your money and start talking to loan officers at banks
Sorry, but I'm not retarded. I'm not going to save and go into debt for nearly 400k so I can MAYBE be one of the ~100 people they'll treat.

I'd spend that money on much better things.
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
I can pick up more women than you. Good luck to you.
I'm not impressed by, nor do I really care, about how many blown-out old whores you can get to pity fuck you. Besides, a life of (alleged) hedonism has clearly done wonders for your psyche.

It is clear though, that you have (as most boomers did) lived a life of materialism and filling the hole where happiness is supposed to go with temporary pleasures. If you live you're life solely for fleeting enjoyment, then that's the only place you'll ever go, and once youth is gone, it becomes ever more impossible to find those temporary pleasures anymore. Sadly, I think that you're long past the point where you could turn the ship around and find something real.
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
This looks very promising to me. Maybe now EvilLocks will find some happiness and stop considering suicide. Maybe everyone will start feeling a little better.
A cure being in existence, but totally out of financial reach is going to be salt in the wound; not peace of mind.

As for @EvilLocks, I don't know her situation, but my understanding is that she's a hot Scandinavian woman, engaged to be married and living in one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I'm sure that she will be okay.

Added in 3 minutes 14 seconds:
Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 week ago
You can’t say “gee they spent a lot of money and have been working at it for a long time, therefore it must work well...” That’s not how rationality and/or evidence work. Maybe it’s a front for money laundering white nationalists. That would explain That Guy’s fanatical devotion to it.
You don't understand anything beyond sodomy.

The science behind wounding is proven, and biotech companies do not go for FDA filing after spending tens of millions after a decade on something that won't turn a profit; and something that is no better than contemporary treatment is not going to recoup what they've spent.

Just stick to man-on-man anal and wrist-cutting for fuck's sake

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 80
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 70
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 week ago

I’ve never had anal sex.

Your brash leaps of logic fail you at every turn.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 475
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 131
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Sorry, but I'm not retarded. I'm not going to save and go into debt for nearly 400k so I can MAYBE be one of the ~100 people they'll treat.

I'd spend that money on much better things.



I'm not impressed by, nor do I really care, about how many blown-out old whores you can get to pity fuck you. Besides, a life of (alleged) hedonism has clearly done wonders for your psyche.

Didn't the article say the cost for Tsuji's treatment would be $180,000 to $300,000? If that's what the article says why are you saying it will cost $400,000?

And if I get my hair back I'll be making time with 19 year old babes not worn-out whores.

And you're OBVIOUSLY into Hedonism or else you wouldn't be hunting after your hair. And every last poster here understands this.

And I think that if there's going to be a cheaper effective treatment for hair loss in the next year or two I think it would likely be Samumed rather than Follica. After all, Sammumed's attack against hair loss is a nifty strategy. It targets the Wnt pathway. And yes, I know that Samumed's treatment didn't produce much hair in its' first study. My recollection is that it proved to be about as effective as minoxidil. But Samumed is quietly proceeding with its' hair loss treatment and that makes me curious if maybe they have more information than they've released publicly. There is no point in them proceeding with a treatment that's no better than minoxidil and yet they are quietly proceeding. What's up with that? I will say that the first study was for 3 months and the present study is for 1 year. That's a big difference. And it's been going on for awhile. What if they're seeing something?

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1122
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2132
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
1 week ago
I’ve never had anal sex.
Damn, you're in like, you're 30s and a virgin even in the gay community!? They usually fucking literally hundreds of other gays.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... x-partners
nearly 50% of gay men had more than 500 partners.
Starting to see why you're so bitter. Imagine being this undesirable; can't even find someone willing to give you butthole syphilis in a community that fucks the population of entire Czechoslovakian villages.

Fear not though, The B-52s are on tour and should be stopping by a city near you — you should have no trouble meeting someone there.

https://www.theb52s.com/tour/
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
And if I get my hair back I'll be making time with 19 year old babes
Image

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 994
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2637
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
And if I get my hair back I'll be making time with 19 year old babes not worn-out whores.
I've probably used this gag before but this is literally how I see nameless:

~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 80
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 70
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Damn, you're in like, you're 30s and a virgin even in the gay community!? They usually fucking literally hundreds of other gays.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... x-partners



Starting to see why you're so bitter. Imagine being this undesirable; can't even find someone willing to give you butthole syphilis in a community that fucks the population of entire Czechoslovakian villages.

Fear not though, The B-52s are on tour and should be stopping by a city near you — you should have no trouble meeting someone there.

https://www.theb52s.com/tour/



Image
Yes, I’m the bitter one. It’s not even fun to troll you anymore because you are so unhinged and so embarrassingly wedded to your black pill internet-derived ideology. Do you attend church? Are you married? Got kids? No, no, and no. You rant and rave about Jews on online forums to the point where those who aren’t in the ((((know)))) about your silly issue du jour are like “huh? Jews? Who said anything about Jews?” But it doesn’t matter because you are so ravenous and insufferable, any conceivable opportunity to start preaching the Church of Stefan Moleyneux you’ve got to take. It’s just sad. And we’ve all seen you be discredited and bested by other posters time and again. Don’t you think it’s odd that the life you profess to be ideal seems to be out of reach for you? Can’t you reconcile the fact that you are a failure and puffing yourself up with book reports and the like isn’t working?

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest