Let’s talk Donald Trump

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3236

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 3 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Guilty of what exactly? Can you name the broken laws?
Using the presidential telephone thing to have a congenial and possibly speculative conversation with a foreign head of state.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1276
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1629
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

JLBB wrote:
3 weeks ago
Guilty of what exactly? Can you name the broken laws?
When I told nameless he should fight it out with you, I was so wrong.

Another transparent question, leading to a flame war.
Think happy thoughts.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 881
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1808
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
When I told nameless he should fight it out with you, I was so wrong.

Another transparent question, leading to a flame war.
https://www.gq.com/story/trump-has-badger-questions

"Are they mean to people?" Trump at least twice asked Priebus in the opening months of his presidency. "Or are they friendly creatures?" The president would also ask if Priebus had any photos of badgers he could show him, and if Priebus could carefully explain to him how badgers "work" exactly."

"Trump also wanted to know if the badger had a "personality" or if it was boring. What kind of damage could a badger to do a person with its flashy, sharp claws?"

This is why you should vote Trump

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by pjhair » 6 days ago

Trump 2020

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 6 days ago

pjhair wrote:
6 days ago
Even if Trump was a disaster, this election would be a wrap anyway because of how fucking insane the Dem nominees are. They literally find new ways to constantly make me crack up with laughter.

It's gonna be interesting how the media continue to push orange man bad in the next 5 years, when his popularity just continues to grow.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3236

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 days ago

I think a lot of non-whites are sick of being patronized by folks who claim to have their best interest at heart.

Latinos for Trump is real and it will be even more real come November.
#mipresidente
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by pjhair » 6 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 days ago
Even if Trump was a disaster, this election would be a wrap anyway because of how fucking insane the Dem nominees are. They literally find new ways to constantly make me crack up with laughter.

It's gonna be interesting how the media continue to push orange man bad in the next 5 years, when his popularity just continues to grow.
I think his non-white vote percentage will grow in this election. By now people have seen that he is not the villain that Democrats were making him out to be back in 2016. Indian Americans for example have been seriously put off by Bernie Sanders. When President Trump was showing solidarity with Prime Minister Modi in an event in Houston last year, Bernie Sanders and his allies such as despicable Ilhan Omar were spewing venom against India and Prime minister Modi for revoking article 370 in Kashmir. Also, president Trump and the first lady are visiting India this month. That will further boost his popularity. Indians have traditionally voted for Democrats. I would be surprised if support for Trump doesn't substantially grow this time compared to 2016, especially if Sanders is the nominee.

In addition to Indians, I have seen some African Americans speak positively about Trump. One of my African American friends, who is a life long Democrat and was in panic when Trump won the presidency in 2016, recently said that Trump did a good thing by freeing some African American prisoners who had received long prison sentences for small drug offenses. He still will never vote for any Republican but we can at least make the claim that opinion about Trump has positively changed in at least some non white minds. Perhaps that has something to do with the recent Gallup poll results.

Added in 8 minutes 5 seconds:
By the way @rclark , @Hairblues and @yettee , have you guys received any texts messages from Bernie's campaign? I have received several messages from his campaign asking me to help canvas the area I live in or help them in other ways. I even told them that I support Trump but they haven't stopped texting. I didn't receive any text from them in the last election. I am wondering if they have seriously ramped up their efforts to draw people to Bernie's campaign this year.
Trump 2020

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3236

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 days ago

I received a text from Bernie during the Super Bowl.
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 769
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2322

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by pjhair » 6 days ago

blackg wrote:
6 days ago
I received a text from Bernie during the Super Bowl.
What did the text say?
Trump 2020

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1185
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2493
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Guest-2 » 6 days ago

pjhair wrote:
6 days ago
I think his non-white vote percentage will grow in this election. By now people have seen that he is not the villain that Democrats were making him out to be back in 2016. Indian Americans for example have been seriously put off by Bernie Sanders. When President Trump was showing solidarity with Prime Minister Modi in an event in Houston last year, Bernie Sanders and his allies such as despicable Ilhan Omar were spewing venom against India and Prime minister Modi for revoking article 370 in Kashmir. Also, president Trump and the first lady are visiting India this month. That will further boost his popularity. Indians have traditionally voted for Democrats. I would be surprised if support for Trump doesn't substantially grow this time compared to 2016, especially if Sanders is the nominee.

In addition to Indians, I have seen some African Americans speak positively about Trump. One of my African American friends, who is a life long Democrat and was in panic when Trump won the presidency in 2016, recently said that Trump did a good thing by freeing some African American prisoners who had received long prison sentences for small drug offenses. He still will never vote for any Republican but we can at least make the claim that opinion about Trump has positively changed in at least some non white minds. Perhaps that has something to do with the recent Gallup poll results.

Added in 8 minutes 5 seconds:
By the way @rclark , @Hairblues and @yettee , have you guys received any texts messages from Bernie's campaign? I have received several messages from his campaign asking me to help canvas the area I live in or help them in other ways. I even told them that I support Trump but they haven't stopped texting. I didn't receive any text from them in the last election. I am wondering if they have seriously ramped up their efforts to draw people to Bernie's campaign this year.

Only candidate I got canvasing messages from was Beto a long time ago.

Everyone else just wants my money. 😂

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3236

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 days ago

Hairblues wrote:
6 days ago
Only candidate I got canvasing messages from was Beto a long time ago.
😂
I think you mean Robert Francis O'Rourke.
Moore/Trump 2020

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1079
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3144
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Rudiger » 6 days ago

blackg wrote:
6 days ago
I think you mean Robert Francis O'Rourke.
I think you mean Beta O'Rourke
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3236

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by blackg » 6 days ago

Rudiger wrote:
6 days ago
I think you mean Beta O'Rourke
Lol, the flip flopping wanna-be hispaniard.
Moore/Trump 2020

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1185
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2493
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by Guest-2 » 6 days ago

blackg wrote:
6 days ago
Lol, the flip flopping wanna-be hispaniard.
Whatever his name: he’s hot.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 553
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1508
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: Let’s talk Donald Trump

Post by yettee » 6 days ago

pjhair wrote:
6 days ago
By the way @rclark , @Hairblues and @yettee , have you guys received any texts messages from Bernie's campaign? I have received several messages from his campaign asking me to help canvas the area I live in or help them in other ways. I even told them that I support Trump but they haven't stopped texting. I didn't receive any text from them in the last election. I am wondering if they have seriously ramped up their efforts to draw people to Bernie's campaign this year.
I've never owned a smartphone, so no, never got that text! (Actually though I''ll need one soon but that's another story.)

For whatever it's worth if I had to vote today I'd probably go for Warren. And will vote for the Dem no matter who it is. I hope not Bernie but he too would get the vote.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests