PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

Some of the before and afters look good. Some look a little tricky in terms of the angles and where the comb is holding the hair back. I still thought I should share this with you all.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/pdo-maste ... -regrowth/

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1805
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4899
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

I had actually scheduled this but then I had to cancel as I had too much going on. One guy at HairLossTalk tried this and got no results.

That said, the logic of this is quite sound: it's basically a more rigorous form of microneedling, but better. You're gradually and slowly injuring the skin and giving it time to heal. I think that it makes a lot of sense for somebody to try, say, three different sessions spread evenly over a year.

How much does this guy want to charge?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
I had actually scheduled this but then I had to cancel as I had too much going on. One guy at HairLossTalk tried this and got no results.

That said, the logic of this is quite sound: it's basically a more rigorous form of microneedling, but better. You're gradually and slowly injuring the skin and giving it time to heal. I think that it makes a lot of sense for somebody to try, say, three different sessions spread evenly over a year.

How much does this guy want to charge?
I called the clinic yesterday to inquire about the price because I was considering undergoing the procedure myself and they told me the price starts at about $3,300. With prices starting that high I decided not to do it since the results look a little bit staged. It does look like the procedure might be time consuming but the office refers to it as a lunch time procedure and I don't want to pay $3,000+ for a lunch time procedure unless I'm certain that it works.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1594
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

nameless wrote:
5 months ago
Some of the before and afters look good. Some look a little tricky in terms of the angles and where the comb is holding the hair back. I still thought I should share this with you all.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/pdo-maste ... -regrowth/
Are you going to try this?

In my opinion, I think he is a con artist. His representative emailed me a while back, and while I did
offer him 120.00 U.S. dollars for giving me a script that I needed (which I even specified the amount
I needed), one of his doctors at his clinic said they like to "develop a relationship" with patients. That's
code for "I want to get more money out of this balding sucker".
Think happy thoughts.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 739
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by nameless » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
Are you going to try this?

In my opinion, I think he is a con artist. His representative emailed me a while back, and while I did
offer him 120.00 U.S. dollars for giving me a script that I needed (which I even specified the amount
I needed), one of his doctors at his clinic said they like to "develop a relationship" with patients. That's
code for "I want to get more money out of this balding sucker".
LOL

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1237
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1594
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Those results were really nothing for this doctor to post about. The guy went from Norwood 5.5 to a Norwood 5. There's hardly
any hair regrowth at all.

Does anybody think this is a successful result?

male-before-after-pdo.jpeg
male-before-after-pdo.jpeg (99.13 KiB) Viewed 197 times

His "new terminal" hair looks like it is about to fall out again in a few months. I hate to say it, but
it looks like this Doctor just took his money.


The guy could have easily used Minoxidil/Finasteride, and probably would have had much better gains..

The completely bald areas of his scalp show zero hair regrowth. He still does not
have anything that really resembles much of hair line.


There is no hair regrowth on the areas of his scalp without terminal hairs.

This is sad to say, but I think his regrowth on the front will probably go away (or is probably gone) by now. It was last taken
in May 2019.

post about.
Think happy thoughts.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests