PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by nameless » 2 weeks ago

Some of the before and afters look good. Some look a little tricky in terms of the angles and where the comb is holding the hair back. I still thought I should share this with you all.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/pdo-maste ... -regrowth/

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: PDOgro MasterThreads - Before/after pictures

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

I had actually scheduled this but then I had to cancel as I had too much going on. One guy at HairLossTalk tried this and got no results.

That said, the logic of this is quite sound: it's basically a more rigorous form of microneedling, but better. You're gradually and slowly injuring the skin and giving it time to heal. I think that it makes a lot of sense for somebody to try, say, three different sessions spread evenly over a year.

How much does this guy want to charge?

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I had actually scheduled this but then I had to cancel as I had too much going on. One guy at HairLossTalk tried this and got no results.

That said, the logic of this is quite sound: it's basically a more rigorous form of microneedling, but better. You're gradually and slowly injuring the skin and giving it time to heal. I think that it makes a lot of sense for somebody to try, say, three different sessions spread evenly over a year.

How much does this guy want to charge?
I called the clinic yesterday to inquire about the price because I was considering undergoing the procedure myself and they told me the price starts at about $3,300. With prices starting that high I decided not to do it since the results look a little bit staged. It does look like the procedure might be time consuming but the office refers to it as a lunch time procedure and I don't want to pay $3,000+ for a lunch time procedure unless I'm certain that it works.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
2 weeks ago
Some of the before and afters look good. Some look a little tricky in terms of the angles and where the comb is holding the hair back. I still thought I should share this with you all.

https://www.baumanmedical.com/pdo-maste ... -regrowth/
Are you going to try this?

In my opinion, I think he is a con artist. His representative emailed me a while back, and while I did
offer him 120.00 U.S. dollars for giving me a script that I needed (which I even specified the amount
I needed), one of his doctors at his clinic said they like to "develop a relationship" with patients. That's
code for "I want to get more money out of this balding sucker".

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
Are you going to try this?

In my opinion, I think he is a con artist. His representative emailed me a while back, and while I did
offer him 120.00 U.S. dollars for giving me a script that I needed (which I even specified the amount
I needed), one of his doctors at his clinic said they like to "develop a relationship" with patients. That's
code for "I want to get more money out of this balding sucker".
LOL