Debunking the Theory of Evolution

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Debunking the Theory of Evolution

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

I hope i'll be able to post the second part of the giants today, but first i need to talk quickly about evolution and show everyone how you have to be a braindead moron to believe in such an impossible, laughable theory. And if you think you're a man who has balls and confidence in the bullshit you believe in, read this entire thread and respond to it if you could.

1-Inmates objects have never been proven to form life by any experiment or observation throughout history, the chance that an inmate matter would form life is one to the 40 thousand zeros, that if it's even possible

2-The chance of cell LUCA coming out coincidentally is, as likely as a tornado sweeping through a junkyard and forming a Boeing 747 as astronomer Fred Hoyle said, or a monkey writing the history of mankind on a typewriter without making a single mistake

3-DNA contains amino acids, which are made inside the cell and for the cell to make them the cell needs enzymes and for the enzymes the cell needs proteins and the proteins contain amino acids, so if you need to make amino acids you need proteins that have amino acids

4-Even if we assume we have free amino acids from space, and now we wanna create proteins to eventually create DNA. But the problem is that the "recipe" of DNA has to be written on another DNA code, so you need DNA to be able to create other DNA

5-Even if we assume we have all the things and DNA (which is impossible at this point, but i'm going easy on it), then still the cell would be dead. We have humans or animals nowadays with fully functioning organs and cells who suddenly die and no matter how science try they can never bring them back to life, because a life needs soul

6-Even if we assume the cell came to life somehow, it would have eventually died and that's it

7-Even if the cell managed to find a way to survive as it did make it's energy by itself, it doesn't mean it would have mutated since mutations are extremely rare and 99.999% of them are extremely harmful

8-Even if it mutated somehow (i know i'm going too easy on it), and the mutations are useful. It doesn't mean that it would add new information since there's something called the genetic pool and genetic duplication only adds the same information twice, and genetic recombination has a limit that it can't surpass

9-Now we know it's completely impossible and ridiculous to believe in such dogshit, i wanna ask an important question. How in God's name did they even know this shit ? Like what kind of experiment you do that allows you to know that an extremely tiny cell lived billions of years ago in some shitty lake and you know exactly what happened to it ? Are they really respecting us as humans with brains at this point ? It's just like the bullshit of NASA when they vaguely figure out the mass and size of planets and stars exactly and the exact distance and their exact age, and they claim the telescope Hubble is able to see BILLIONS of LIGHT YEARS ahead. i mean how could they ? What's that experiment ? No one knows and no one will ever know, but we just take it from them as a word of "faith" because it's a religion like any other religion.

10-The idea that all scientists agree to evolution is horseshit. Scientists are not allowed to speak about evolution because they get labeled as creationists and they lose all credit in the scientific community and their careers basically depend on it, so they're just forced to accept it as we're also forced to accept this bullshit. Just like that female scientist who found soft tissues in a dinosaur fossil which proves that it's only several thousand years old at best and how she was then completely ridiculed and excluded from the scientific community.

11-Don't you find it extremely convenient that they found all those fossils after the evolution theory came out ? Not only that most of them came out to be bullshit and fabricated, but we should be able to find millions of fossils literally everywhere around the world. Also where are the transitional beings ? Where are the fossils that had bad mutations and had to die ? Why no normal people find a fossil and they're ALWAYS some guys who are evolutionists or people involved with evolutionists themselves ?

Also in case you didn't know, Charles Darwin was a freemason. And this is not something i say with no evidence, Charles Darwin grandfather (the one who started evolution) was a part of a society called Royal Society which is a psuedoscientific, freemasonic society.

Just like the Huxley guy who pushed for it and defended Darwin and his theory when every sane person called him out for his horseshit, was also he and his family coincidentally members of the same group

Hmmm, what does that remind me of ?

Oh yeah, the guys who also pushed for the spinning ball and heliocentric model were also freemasons. What a coincidence! It's not like they wanna spread atheism and nhilism or something to control people, surly i'm just stupid for thinking that.

What about the 33rd degree Mason Albert Pyke who has a letter that is still in the British museum to this day, shall we read the letter ?

“We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil.

Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world minority of the world revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

I didn't even bother mentioning the horrors caused by this dogshit theory like inhuman slavery, people being put in zoos, eugenics, nhilism and atheism, society turning into a degenerate shithole, etc.

tomcat
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: dermaroller

Re: Debunking the Theory of Evolution

Post by tomcat » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
but first i need to talk quickly about evolution and show everyone how you have to be a braindead moron to believe in such an impossible, laughable theory.
if you want to debunk something at least do it in a nice and civil way and stop calling names. I stopped reading as soon as I see this.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

tomcat wrote:
1 week ago
if you want to debunk something at least do it in a nice and civil way and stop calling names. I stopped reading as soon as I see this.
Why then when i was insulted and called nutty, insane, mocked and insulted no one said anything then ? Why i have to be mocked and insulted for my beliefs when i'm not allowed to do the same ?

Also i couldn't care less whether you read it or not. I know not many people read my posts including the moron who upvoted you, but i just don't care. If you're afraid of the truth like a weak woman, it's your own issue.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Why then when i was insulted and called nutty, insane, mocked and insulted no one said anything then ? Why i have to be mocked and insulted for my beliefs when i'm not allowed to do the same ?

Also i couldn't care less whether you read it or not. I know not many people read my posts including the moron who upvoted you, but i just don't care. If you're afraid of the truth like a weak woman, it's your own issue.
Going out of your way to debunk something and then not caring if people read it
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)