Forbidden history : the existence of giants - part 1

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Forbidden history : the existence of giants - part 1

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

by the way, i'm not posting this thread to "spread the truth" or wake anyone up, i don't give a shit anymore and you're pretty fucking far gone anyways. I'm posting these threads from now on for fun, and i don't give a fuck whether you'll even read it or not. And insults, mockery, all this shit doesn't matter to me and i won't respond to any replies no matter how much you moan and whine like a little bitch for some shitty upvotes.

Anyways, in this thread i'm going to talk about the existence of "giants". Throughout history, nearly all the cultures, religions, legends, historians wrote and knew about giants and they were a known fact back then (before the Jewish freemasons took over everything), and believe it or not, bones also have been found more than once.

About history, we have for example the Historian John Smith wrote in 1608 : "The Susquehannock are a gyant-like people. They measured the calf of the largest man's leg, and found it three quarters of a yard about, and all the rest of his limbs were in proportion".

Flavius Josephus a first century Jewish Scholar and historian wrote : "For which reason they removed their camp to Hebron; And when they had taken it, they slew it's inhabitants." "They were till then left the race of giants, who had bodies so large and countenances so entirely different from other men, that they were surprising to the sight and terrible to the hearing." "The bones of these men are still shown (God, i wonder where they went now) to this very day, unlike to any credible relation of other men."

Roman Historian Pliny also mentions that in the reign of Claudius from 41 to 54 AD a nine-foot, nine-inch giant named Agaberas was brought from Arabia. Claudius placed him and some worshipped him as a God.

Since i'm Egyptian, i'm going to talk about Egypt for a bit. Throughout history, people have always wondered how the pyramids were built. Till now, we still can't build a pyramid because we can't lift the stones too high. Some say that aliens have built them, some say that Egyptians could defy gravity (lol at gravity), and many other bullshit stories.

But those idiots couldn't even notice that the secret of the pyramid was in front of everyone all along.

The giants building the pyramid is the only story that makes any sense out of every other story or theory.

by the way, those weren't the ancient Egyptians you know of. The Ancient Egyptians are a bunch of thieves who didn't do any shit useful. I'm an Egyptian and i'm telling you that my ancestors didn't do any of this. Those you see are called the people of 'Ad and they were mentioned in the Quran. Allah sent them a prophet called Hud, they mocked and laughed at him and told him that he's a liar until they were eliminated by a really harsh wind by Allah. Might also explain why Sphynx was discovered buried under the sand, which indicates an enormous sand storm. And by the way, those "Egyptians" didn't write anything on Sphynx, not because it was not important, but because they didn't even know it existed because it was also buried during their time. Another evidence is that there are many pyramids that were suddenly left uncompleted for no reason, which makes sense considering that the people of 'Ad were all eliminated at once.

Other pictures of the people of 'Ad (notice the size of the cattle compared to their's) :

I know the most important question you have now, if those giants existed, where are their bones or remains ? And despite that The Smithsonian who are owned and funded by the Rothschild are hiding many evidences, there're still bones that we can see.

Old reports about giant skeletons found

More articles here : http://www.sydhav.no/giants/newspapers.htm

Gregor Sporri an entrepreneur from Switzerland who used to work as a private investigator. In 1988 he contacted and met with an old man living 100 KM northeast of Cairo to take a look at the family treasure, which is a "giant mummified finger" with a fingernail still attached to it. It was also accompanied by an X-Ray.

Gregor Sporri said : "i was totally flabbergasted when i saw the dark brown giant finger. I was allowed to take it in hand and also take pictures". The old man said the finger was found in the grave of a giant mummy somewhere near the Giza pyramids. The owner of the finger must have been about 16 ft or 5 meters tall. He tried to convince the old man to sell it, but he refused because it was too important to his family.

Other bones were found by Anthropologist George Vache, and an estimation from the bones found indicate that those humans were about 3.5 meters tall.

He's called the Giant of Castelnau

There also the part of the upper leg bone with hip joint of a giant that would have stood about 12 feet or 3.6 meters tall and this bone is at the vault of the medical school at the university of Witwatersrand in Johannesburg since the early 1960's. And it was found in a mine by miners in Northern Namibia.

Also giant foot prints like in China, South Africa

There's also the giant library of Prague castle filled with giant books

Since this thread seems to be going too long, i'm finishing it now and i'll start another thread later or make a post in this thread for a part two since there's still much more evidence about the existence of giants.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: Forbidden history : the existence of giants - part 1

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I believe in giants, the New York Giants!
embrace pansexuality

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
I believe in giants, the New York Giants!
a bold statement considering their quarterback situation

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

yettee wrote:
1 week ago
a bold statement considering their quarterback situation
You know football, Yettee. Any team in particular?
embrace pansexuality

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
You know football, Yettee. Any team in particular?
I'm no expert, but the Giants draft pick made a lot of news this year... they picked QB Daniel Jones at #6 and were much mocked for it. There were also racial overtones to the criticism because they picked a white QB over at least a couple of black QBs who were much better rated. Their current QB is old (relatively speaking) so there's a question about who will start, the kid with a lot to prove or the veteran. Sports drama.

Favorites to win it all next year are the Patriots (of course) and the Chiefs, with their super-prodigy QB Patrick Mahomes. I would say a wild card who could end up winning it all are the Browns... great young QB and just traded for a fantastic receiver.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

There's little need for forbidden history as most people don't even know real history.

The Wikipedia page for the Emperor in Star Wars might very well be longer and more detailed than that of any Emperor of Rome.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

So the earth is flat AND we have giants?

You sure you’re an Egyptian Muslim and not a Los Angeles Scientologist?

(Tom, is that you?)

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Did the giants go bald?

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

I'm going to delay the part 2 of the giants since it's too boring to keep posting about the same topic twice in a row, and i'm going to talk in the next thread about aliens, demons, magick, occultism, Kabbalah, Sufism and Sirius star.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
I'm going to delay the part 2 of the giants since it's too boring to keep posting about the same topic twice in a row, and i'm going to talk in the next thread about aliens, demons, magick, occultism, Kabbalah, Sufism and Sirius star.
I wanted more on giants, maybe aliens too. Sounds like you don't believe much in the giants anymore.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
I wanted more on giants
Same here, more giants plz
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Same here, more giants plz
Think they were agile though?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
Think they were agile though?
No wonder they didn't last :cry:

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Giants do in fact exist, I met one once. He said his name was Andre.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Giants do in fact exist, I met one once. He said his name was Andre.
:sick:

Triple upvote from cuckg says it all