Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
Didn't Biden lose most of his hair?
Biden had a hair transplant.

Listen, I know Biden's touchy feely style bothers some women. It may even bother most women. It may even bother all women. But the the women involved allege that Biden's conduct, while awkward, is sexually innocent. When you right-wingers say that Biden's conduct is perverse you're calling those women LIARS. So are they liars?

On the other hand, the same people conducting the Biden-is-perving-on-women smear are the same people who ignore the proven fact that Trump has admitted that he has sexually assaulted women. And women have confirmed it. And it's a known fact that Trump had extramarital sexual affairs with strippers and porn stars AND he paid illegal bribes to keep those extramarital sexual affairs quiet Why are we even discussing what a bad guy Biden is because he's innocently touchy feely while we try to ignore the truly bad and illegal stuff about Trump's sexual misconduct?

And like I said so what if Biden has gotten money from banks. That's been part of the system up until now. They've all been doing it. The GOP has gotten a lot of money from the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson - the casino mogul. And the GOP gets money from the banks too. The GOP also gets money from Russian oligarchs.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comm ... -campaigns

The biggest problems regarding campaign donations is the donations Trump got from Russia. And Trump is still saying he'll accept help from foreign governments, including Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/us/p ... a-fbi.html
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2093

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

This is random.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1204
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1358
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Biden had a hair transplant. That kind of makes him one of us. In that respect Trump is one of us too. I think either one of them would make sure that hair loss treatments made it to market as fast as legally possible.

Listen, I know Biden's touchy feel style bothers some women. Maybe even most women. Maybe even almost all women. But by all accounts, except right-wing smear sites, Biden't conduct is innocent but awkward. When people say that it's really perverse you're calling those women LIARS because they say it makes them feel awkward but they believe it's innocent. And they would know. So are they liars?

On the other hand, the same people conducting the Biden-is-perving-on-women smear are the same people who ignore the proven fact that Trump has admitted that he has sexually assaulted women. And women have confirmed it. And it's a known fact that Trump had extramarital sexual affairs with strippers and porn stars AND he paid illegal bribes to keep those extramarital sexual affairs quiet Why are we even discussing what a bad guy Biden is because he's innocently touchy feely while we try to ignore the truly bad and illegal stuff about Trump's sexual misconduct?

And like I said so what if Biden has gotten money from banks. That's been part of the system up until now. They've all been doing it. The GOP has gotten a lot of money from the Koch brothers and Sheldon Adelson - the casino mogul. And the GOP gets money from the banks too. The GOP also gets money from Russian oligarchs.

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/comm ... -campaigns

The biggest problems regarding campaign donations is the donations Trump got from Russia. And Trump is still saying he'll accept help from foreign governments, including Russia.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/12/us/p ... a-fbi.html
This might sound strange, but I don't believe the rape allegations about Trump. We all know he
is a cheater, and screwed around with women while he was married.

That said, did he go and rape these women in the 90s? He would be in his fifties.

I just don't like his "pro life" attitude. To me, it's completely bullshit. And how knows, maybe
he paid for some of his girlfriends abortions. He is just trying to appeal to the religious right.
Last edited by Admin 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please always reply below the quote

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

rclark wrote:
3 months ago
This might sound strange, but I don't believe the rape allegations about Trump. We all know he
is a cheater, and screwed around with women while he was married.

That said, did he go and rape these women in the 90s? He would be in his fifties.

I just don't like his "pro life" attitude. To me, it's completely bullshit. And how knows, maybe
he paid for some of his girlfriends abortions. He is just trying to appeal to the religious right.
I agree that it's possible those women are lying about Trump but I don't know that for sure and as long as those women stick to their story (that Trump sexually assaulted them) their statements do count as evidence against Trump. And there isn't just one woman saying that Trump assaulted her. There are about a dozen women saying it. OTOH there is NOT EVEN ONE woman (who is involved in the matter) who has said that Biden was trying to do something sexually inappropriate when he got grandfatherly touchy feely with them. Do you think those women, who are saying Biden meant no harm, are lying?
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1204
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1358
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
I agree that it's possible those women are lying about Trump but I don't know that for sure and as long as those women stick to their story (that Trump sexually assaulted them) their statements do count as evidence against Trump. And there isn't just one woman confirming that Trump assaulted her. There are about a dozen women confirming it. OTOH there is NOT EVEN ONE woman (who is involved in the matter) who has confirmed that Biden was trying to do something sexually inappropriate when he got grandfatherly touchy feely with them. Do you think those women, who are saying Biden meant no harm, are lying?
Yes, especially in Biden's case. I definitely think they are lying. There are many Linda Tripps out there.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

rclark wrote:
3 months ago
Yes, especially in Biden's case. I definitely think they are lying. There are many Linda Tripps out there.
A Linda Tripp comparison wouldn't apply in the case of Biden because Linda Tripp said the President (Clinton) DID do something wrong sexually whereas in the case of the Biden allegations, the women are saying that Biden DID NOT do anything wrong sexually. So Tripp was saying the exact opposite of what the women are saying when it comes to Biden.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 208
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 318
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

Those who voted for Trump are the Last Human Standing (in USA). No matter how bald they are.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

C4L wrote:
3 months ago
Those who voted for Trump are the Last Human Standing (in USA). No matter how bald they are.
Well, that's about as senseless as anything I've heard from right-wingers. After all, you're saying that people who didn't vote for Trump are not human when of course they are.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 208
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 318
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Well, that's about as senseless as anything I've heard from right-wingers. After all, you're saying that people who didn't vote for Trump are not human when of course they are.
They are human for now. But ultimately, under liberal rule, they will "evolve" into post-humans.

Democrats, as lefty liberals and globalists, pursue one and ultimate goal – to erase all identities. Gender identity, cultural identity, race identity. The idea of is, that to be a woman, or to be a man... that is collective identity. Liberalism denies the existing of any collective identities. They tell us that everything is optional, like gender.

When ALL identities will be erased there will not be problems like immigration, because basically everyone will be equal. Like robots.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

C4L wrote:
3 months ago
They are human for now. But ultimately, under liberal rule, they will "evolve" into post-humans.

Democrats, as lefty liberals and globalists, pursue one and ultimate goal – to erase all identities. Gender identity, cultural identity, race identity. The idea of is, that to be a woman, or to be a man... that is collective identity. Liberalism denies the existing of any collective identities. They tell us that everything is optional, like gender.

When ALL identities will be erased there will not be problems like immigration, because basically everyone will be equal. Like robots.
Establishment democrats aren't trying to erase identities. Establishment democrats are merely trying to make all identities have the same value. For example, if you're Caucasian and establishment democrats are running the country you wouldn't lose your Caucasian identity one bit, but you would lose some status because Caucasian people would no longer be the most favored race, which it presently is and has been for a long, long time. I think this is what really bothers you about establishment democrats. I think you want to maintain your favorite race status. But Caucasians having favorite race status is unfair and you don't deserve to be part of a favored group. Nobody does. We SHOULD all be equal. Everyone SHOULD have the same value. Now all of that having been said, it is looking like our newest crop of democrats are a bunch of extremists and racists who really may actually be trying to make the minority races MORE valuable than the Caucasian race. And I'm just as opposed to the idea of minorities having favored race status as I am (opposed) to the idea of Caucasians having favored race status.

I'm a Bill Clinton democrat. I'm a Hillary Clinton democrat. I'm a Joe Biden democrat. I'm NOT a Kamala Harris or Corey Booker democrat and it's looking like Harris and/or Booker could soon be the front runners. They're both attacking Biden along racial fault lines. They're both employing a strategy of "We are black and Biden is not" in order to peel black votes away from Biden.

I'm on other sites arguing in favor of Biden and against candidates like Harris and Booker. I'm telling people that I, and people like me, will sit out the election if the race-card strategy being used by Booker and Harris prevails and either of become the nominee. And it isn't just those 2. I'm opposed to nearly every democratic candidate except Biden and maybe Warren as VP.

1. I am not voting for a reparations candidate.
2. I am not voting for a "race card" candidate - I'm sick of Harris and Booker making everything about race. Busing? That's a 40 - 50 year old issue. This is 2019 for God's sake.
3. I am not voting for an open borders candidate.
4. I am not voting for a free everything for minorities candidate
5. I am not voting for a "Let black people commit crimes" candidate.

I'm voting for a sensible democrat or I'm not voting.

Harris and Booker are talking about 40 year old busing issues now to try to turn black people against Biden. These issues go back to the 70s. Biden's heart and soul were in the right place because originally he fully supported busing but then changed his position when his constituents pressured him INTENSELY to oppose busing. But this is 2019 so why does this matter today? I'll tell you why - because this is the type of old issue that could resonate with lots of black people and turn them against Biden.

Harris and Booker know that the black community is a big constituency in the democratic party. They know that if they can turn black voters against Biden they can boot Biden from the race and one of them (Booker or Harris) can become the democratic nominee.

But they do this at the cost of losing voters like me - moderate sensible democrats. I will sit out the election. I am not going to vote for "race-card" candidates. I won't vote for open borders, reparations, free everything for black people, and Letting black people commit crimes. I just won't vote.

The past some hours I've been looking at results from last night's democratic debate. It's shocking and scary. Biden has dropped 10 points in the polls and Harris has risen 10 points in the polls. And yes Harris played the race-card. The democratic party of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden no longer exists. Even the too-far left democratic party of Barrack Obama no longer exists. The democratic has been hijacked by extremists in the far-far-left.

The big winner last night was actually DONALD TRUMP. These jackass democrats are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 208
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 318
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
You're reasoning for being against democrats really isn't fair. The democrats aren't theoretically trying to erase all identities as you claim. Theoretically they're trying to make all identities equal. Unfortunately, our newest crop of democrats are a bunch of race-pandering socialists.

That having been said, I'm a Bill Clinton democrat. I'm a Hillary Clinton democrat. I'm a Joe Biden democrat. I am not a Kamala Harris or Corey Booker democrat and it's looking more like Harris and Booker could soon be the front runners. They are both attacking him on racial fault lines. They are both employing a strategy of "We are black and Biden is not". I'm on other sites arguing in favor of Biden and against against candidates like Harris and Booker. I'm telling people that I, and people like me, will sit out the election if the race-card strategy being employed by Booker and Harris prevails and either of them are the nominee. And it isn't just those 2. I am opposed to every democratic candidate except Biden and maybe Warren as VP.

1. I am not voting for a reparations candidate.
2. I am not voting for a "race card" candidate - I'm sick of Harris and Booker making everything about race. Bussing? That's a 40 - 50 year old issue. This is 2019 for God's sake.
3. I am not voting for an open borders candidate.
4. I am not voting for a free everything for minorities candidate
5. I am not voting for a "Let black people commit crimes" candidate.

I'm voting for a sensible democrat or I'm not voting.

Harris and Booker are talking about decades old busing issues now to try to turn black people against Biden. These issues go back to the 70s and 80s. Biden was sometimes for busing and sometimes against. He was initially fully supportive of busing but then went the other way when his constituents pressured him to turn against busing. But that was a long time ago. Why are we talking about this today? I'll tell you why - because Harris and Booker understand that the black community is a big part of the democratic party. They know that if they can peel black votes away from Biden then they can send him packing and one or both of them can be the democratic ticket. But they do this at the cost of losing voters like me - moderate sensible democrats. I'll sit out the election. I am not going to vote for "race-card" candidates. I won't vote for open borders, reparations, free everything for black people, and Letting black people commit crimes. I just won't vote.

The past some hours I've been looking at results from last night's democratic debate. It's shocking and scary. Biden has dropped 10 points in the polls and Harris has risen 10 points in the polls. And yes Harris played the race-card. The democratic party of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden no longer exists. Even the too-far left democratic party of Barrack Obama no longer exists. The democratic has been hijacked by extremists in the far-far-left.

The big winner last night was actually DONALD TRUMP. These jackass democrats are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Wow, Trump is a winner. Breaking news!
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 377
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 489
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by Exodus » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
You're reasoning for being against democrats really isn't fair. The democrats aren't theoretically trying to erase all identities as you claim. Theoretically they're trying to make all identities equal. Unfortunately, our newest crop of democrats are a bunch of race-pandering socialists.

That having been said, I'm a Bill Clinton democrat. I'm a Hillary Clinton democrat. I'm a Joe Biden democrat. I am not a Kamala Harris or Corey Booker democrat and it's looking more like Harris and Booker could soon be the front runners. They are both attacking him on racial fault lines. They are both employing a strategy of "We are black and Biden is not". I'm on other sites arguing in favor of Biden and against against candidates like Harris and Booker. I'm telling people that I, and people like me, will sit out the election if the race-card strategy being employed by Booker and Harris prevails and either of them are the nominee. And it isn't just those 2. I am opposed to every democratic candidate except Biden and maybe Warren as VP.

1. I am not voting for a reparations candidate.
2. I am not voting for a "race card" candidate - I'm sick of Harris and Booker making everything about race. Bussing? That's a 40 - 50 year old issue. This is 2019 for God's sake.
3. I am not voting for an open borders candidate.
4. I am not voting for a free everything for minorities candidate
5. I am not voting for a "Let black people commit crimes" candidate.

I'm voting for a sensible democrat or I'm not voting.

Harris and Booker are talking about decades old busing issues now to try to turn black people against Biden. These issues go back to the 70s and 80s. Biden was sometimes for busing and sometimes against. He was initially fully supportive of busing but then went the other way when his constituents pressured him to turn against busing. But that was a long time ago. Why are we talking about this today? I'll tell you why - because Harris and Booker understand that the black community is a big part of the democratic party. They know that if they can peel black votes away from Biden then they can send him packing and one or both of them can be the democratic ticket. But they do this at the cost of losing voters like me - moderate sensible democrats. I'll sit out the election. I am not going to vote for "race-card" candidates. I won't vote for open borders, reparations, free everything for black people, and Letting black people commit crimes. I just won't vote.

The past some hours I've been looking at results from last night's democratic debate. It's shocking and scary. Biden has dropped 10 points in the polls and Harris has risen 10 points in the polls. And yes Harris played the race-card. The democratic party of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Joe Biden no longer exists. Even the too-far left democratic party of Barrack Obama no longer exists. The democratic has been hijacked by extremists in the far-far-left.

The big winner last night was actually DONALD TRUMP. These jackass democrats are snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
wow i'm surprised you're like this considering your trump derangement syndrome. i thought you were one of the crazy far lefties. i chalk it up to you being older. Generation X and boomer liberals are at least reasonable still. its the millenial and Gen Z liberals that are on that cultural marxist shit that C4L is talking about.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

C4L wrote:
3 months ago
Wow, Trump is a winner. Breaking news!
He's winning by default. He doesn't deserve to be President and he should not be President. He's a crime boss who belongs in jail. The democrats are committing an unforced error by using an extremist and racist strategy to select their nominee. Their strategy will drive away independents, anti-Trump republicans, and even moderate establishment democrats. Trump could win because even though he's rotten the democrats may actually be worse.

Added in 21 minutes 23 seconds:
Exodus wrote:
3 months ago
wow i'm surprised you're like this considering your trump derangement syndrome. i thought you were one of the crazy far lefties. i chalk it up to you being older. Generation X and boomer liberals are at least reasonable still. its the millenial and Gen Z liberals that are on that cultural marxist shit that C4L is talking about.
These new EXTREMIST democrats are literally killing the democratic party, and they could kill the party PERMANENTLY. People talk about the end of the GOP but we may be witnessing the end of the democratic party instead if the democrats don't reverse course. Listen, if the democrats don't move back to the sensible center they could drive away anti-Trump republicans, independents, and EVEN moderate establishment democrats for the 2020 election. This is a bad time in history for the democrats to make this critical mistake because Putin's Russian government is gaining more and more influence over US voting systems.

Right now, I think that the Russians already have enough capability to influence which side (GOP or DEMOCRATS) wins a close USA election. But I don't think the Russians can influence a blowout election YET. If the Russians get entrenched any deeper into our voting systems they could actually end up with enough PERMANENT influence in our elections to be able to affect the outcome of any and every election in America.

If the GOP wins in 2020 they might allow the Russians to do exactly that - get entrenched deeper into our election systems. The GOP would do this because the GOP, especially Trump, is co-opted by the Russians.

The democrats need to win in 2020 so they can make changes to our election systems that permanently kicks the Russians out of our voting systems. But if the democrats continue morphing into a TOO FAR, EXTREMIST-LEFT party they could lose the 2020 elections despite Trump's chumminess with the Russians. I believe the American people would rather have a Russian-cowing President that an extremist far-left President because I myself am a moderate democrat and I would not vote for these far-left, extremist democratic creeps. Their vision sucks. I want a sensible democrat to vote for or I'm not voting. I will sit the election out and if I'm thinking like that then there are probably a lot of other moderate establishment democrats thinking like that too.

The democrats need to knock it off or risk becoming permanently irrelevant. If that happens it won't be because the GOP beat the moderate establishment democrats. It will be because the extremist, far-left democrats killed their own party.
Last edited by nameless 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 208
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 318
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
He's winning by default. He doesn't deserve to be President and he should not be President. He's a crime boss who belongs in jail. The democrats are committing an unforced error by using an extremist and racist strategy to select their nominee. Their strategy will drive away independents, anti-Trump republicans, and even moderate establishment democrats. Trump could win because even though he's rotten the democrats may actually be worse.

Added in 21 minutes 23 seconds:


These new EXTREMIST democrats are literally killing the party, and they could kill the party PERMANENTLY. People talk about the end of the GOP but we may be witnessing the end of the democratic party instead if this crap doesn't stop. Listen, if the democrats don't move back to the sensible center they could drive away anti-Trump republicans, independents, and even moderate establishment democrats for the 2020 election. This is a bad time in history for the democrats to make this critical mistake because Putin's Russian government is gaining more and more influence over US voting systems.

Right now, I think that the Russians already have enough capability to influence which side (GOP or DEMOCRATS) wins a close election in the USA. But I don't think the Russians can influence a blowout election YET. If the Russians get entrenched any deeper into our voting systems they could actually end up with enough permanent influence in our elections to be able to affect the outcome of any and every election in America.

If the GOP wins in 2020 they might allow the Russians to do exactly that - get entrenched deeper into our election systems. The GOP would do this because the GOP, especially Trump, is co-opted by the Russians.

The democrats need to win in 2020 so they can make changes to our election systems that permanently kick the Russians out of our voting systems. But if the democrats morph into a TOO FAR, EXTREMIST-LEFT party they could lose the 2020 elections despite Trump' being too chummy with the Russians. I believe the American people would rather have a Russian-cowing President that an extremist far-left President because I myself am a moderate democrat and I would not vote for these far-left, extremist democratic creeps. I will sit the election out and if I'm thinking like that then there are probably lots of other moderate establishment democrats thinking like that too.

The democrats need to knock it off or risk becoming permanently irrelevant. If that happens it won't be because the GOP beat the moderate establishment democrats. It will be because the extremist, far-left democrats killed their own party.
You’re overestimating Russian influence.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 545
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 262
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Countries and big tech companies meddling in elections

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

C4L wrote:
3 months ago
You’re overestimating Russian influence.
Nope.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests