Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
Post Reply
ReclamingSanity
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 12
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: finasteride

Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by ReclamingSanity » 3 months ago

I really didn't want to join a hair loss forum again but after multiple breakdowns over this shit, I've finally steadied the ship and want to move forward. I'm closer to 30 than 20 I can't wait for the "cure", with my fragile mental health it would be a risk not to take a risk at this point. I don't want to be a hat anymore. Hopefully it all goes to plan ill have the money early next year to go with a decent surgeon. I need to hear the positives, stay on the glass half full till I can get on the other side.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1671
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4114
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

ReclamingSanity wrote:
3 months ago
I really didn't want to join a hair loss forum again but after multiple breakdowns over this shit, I've finally steadied the ship and want to move forward. I'm closer to 30 than 20 I can't wait for the "cure" , with my fragile mental health it would be a risk not to take a risk at this point. I don't want to be a hat anymore. Hopefully it all goes to plan ill have the money early next year to go with a decent surgeon. I need to hear the positives, stay on the glass half full till I can get on the other side.
I'm getting mine next month. I'm looking forward to the peace of mind if nothing. I'll probably still be worrying, as that's my expertise, but at least I'll be worrying about other things.

I expect that the difference with women will be very small. Better than nothing. But it's really for me.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

ReclamingSanity
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 12
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: finasteride

Re: Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by ReclamingSanity » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
I'm getting mine next month. I'm looking forward to the peace of mind if nothing. I'll probably still be worrying, as that's my expertise, but at least I'll be worrying about other things.

I expect that the difference with women will be very small. Better than nothing. But it's really for me.
I'm not a bad looking cat so with a restored hair line and the peace of mind that comes with that , I'll definitely be able to do better with women than what I'm capable of at the moment. I need the peace of mind more than anything, I like women as much as the next man , but I can not wait to be able to walk down the road without a hat and not be worried at all by the wind , that will be a high for me like no other, the first time I get to do that.

Good luck with your procedure, hope it works out well for you.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1671
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4114
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

ReclamingSanity wrote:
3 months ago
I'm not a bad looking cat so with a restored hair line and the peace of mind that comes with that , I'll definitely be able to do better with women then what I'm capable of at the moment. I need the peace of mind more then anything , I like women as much as the next man , but I can not wait to be able to walk down the road without a hat and not be worried at all by the wind , that will be a high for me like no other , the first time I get to do that.

Good luck with your procedure, hope it works out well for you.
How much hair do you gave now?

Which surgeons are you considering?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

ReclamingSanity
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 3 months ago
Reputation: 12
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: finasteride

Re: Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by ReclamingSanity » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
How much hair do you gave now?
Which surgeons are you considering?
NW3 but my forelock is dead, it's totally see through. Same hair type as Daniel Craig just extremely thin at the front.

Demirsoy or Keser.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1477
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2163

Re: Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by blackg » 3 months ago

Welcome to the forum @ReclamingSanity and I hope it all goes well for you.

I love your username by the way. I first saw your username in the Flat Earth thread which made me laugh out loud on the train.
Lock up your daughters!

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 83
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Those who've had transplants, how did life change?

Post by scorpiolove » 3 months ago

Right on, reclaiming sanity. I hope that after surgery, you get amazing results. We need more success stories here, in my opinion.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Afro_Vacancy, JLBB and 2 guests