France: race war appears to be underway

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

France: race war appears to be underway

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

https://www.rt.com/news/459822-migrant- ... s-airport/

The "black vests" are now a thing, and they're here to remind you that "France does not belong to the French". No, you see it just belongs to everyone. It's the third world's human right to go there and steal things meant for the French to inherit.

Now you might be thinking "Why not just deport all these motherfuckers?"

Well, that would be racist and if we do that, then the ghost of Hitler wins. Besides, I see a vibrant crowd of neurosurgeons and engineers who will boost our economy and allow us to buy more cheap chinese electronics! You've never had it so good, goy!

Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: France: race war appears to be underway

Post by Exodus » 4 months ago

Ew :sick:

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 4 months ago

It's ridiculous to suggest that France doesn't just belongs to french and belongs to everyone. People from the third world who think they have some kind of fundamental right to be in Europe are a bunch of morons. Nevertheless, I don't see it as a race war. This problem has been created by leftists. They have been telling these migrants for years that Europe is their home. And the migrants are only too willing to believe that purely out of selfish interests.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
https://www.rt.com/news/459822-migrant- ... s-airport/

The "black vests" are now a thing, and they're here to remind you that "France does not belong to the French". No, you see it just belongs to everyone. It's the third world's human right to go there and steal things meant for the French to inherit.

Now you might be thinking "Why not just deport all these motherfuckers?"

Well, that would be racist and if we do that, then the ghost of Hitler wins. Besides, I see a vibrant crowd of neurosurgeons and engineers who will boost our economy and allow us to buy more cheap chinese electronics! You've never had it so good, goy!
This is why I don't see your ideology as half as dangerous as Afro's. Its the difference between people getting offended vs destroying a countries economy and identity.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

pjhair wrote:
4 months ago
It's ridiculous to suggest that France doesn't just belongs to french and belongs to everyone. People from the third world who think they have some kind of fundamental right to be in Europe are a bunch of morons. Nevertheless, I don't see it as a race war. This problem has been created by leftists. They have been telling these migrants for years that Europe is their home. And the migrants are only too willing to believe that purely out of selfish interests.
It is already a race war at the ballots.

This kind of thing, these "black vests", this is only going to grow and if Macron throws his support behind them (which he almost certainly will) that will surely be the last straw.

The yellow vest movement is almost all white. The black vests will be foreigners and white traitors. What you're seeing here is simply the factions taking form under racial banners. This is inevitably going to lead to full civil war between the two; there is no other way this goes.

Unless, of course, you round up these turd-worlders, strip them of citizenship, and send them back. A solution painfully easy to do if you had a government with balls, who didn't give a shit about "racism" and "identity politics" and all that other pseudo-intellectual masturbation.

I mean, just look at Fred right now:

On the flip side, his transplant looks fantastic!
JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
This is why I don't see your ideology as half as dangerous as Afro's. Its the difference between people getting offended vs destroying a countries economy and identity.
That's because my ideology is "people have a right to exist in their own lands and to be left alone" and Afro's is "No they don't because swpl have better stuff than my people and therefore we can live wherever the fuck we want and you give us all your shit. Check your white privilege, racists."

The word for his ideology is "Imperialism", it's just that the only thing different about modern imperialism is that the invaders are invited in under some humanitarian sob stories so that no shots will be fired when they storm across your borders.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 months ago

The more noise and disruption these so-called black vests create the more I sympathize with a hard line approach to deport them.
Don't kneel because you feel

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 4 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
The more noise and disruption these so-called black vests create the more I sympathize with a hard line approach to deport them.
I have absolutely no sympathy for these inconsiderate black vests. I was supposed to catch a flight from LA to DFW on Sunday. It was delayed by more than four hours. Turns out it was delayed because a flight that was coming from Paris was delayed. It was probably delayed because of these idiot black vests. I mean, what's the point of disrupting others life just because you want to illegally migrate to some other continent? How about protesting at a place where you don't cause any disruption? If they get rounded up and deported, I will say "good riddance".

You can probably tell, I am still angry about the delay :twisted: :twisted: