There's an anti-male war to destroy Western society

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

There's an anti-male war to destroy Western society

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

"In this thread i'm not saying that looks don't matter. The halo effect is very real and scientifically proven, and women universally prefer better looking and taller men. I'm not denying any of that, i'm just trying to show how this concept is taken to the extreme in the west to disable the men".

So there's that guy who works in a pharmacy near me and i see him whenever i go there to buy something. This guy is legit good looking, looks like Jeremy Meeks but with hair and is a bit shorter, but still a great looking guy. When i first saw him i thought to myself "Damn, that lucky motherfucker must be living a great life!". But i can't help but to notice the misery in his eyes whenever i see him. That guy is working a miserable, very low paying job and you could tell that his future looks really bleak as he looks like in his mid to late 20's already.

It's not the first time i see good looking guys having shitty lives in my country. I see MODEL looking guys on monthly basis working really shit jobs and having 0 social status. They have flawless bone structures, hair and everything, but still they can't make it in life somehow. It didn't take me long enough to realize that education is the problem in those cases. Those guys don't have a good college degree, and here if you don't have a decent college degree, you're basically fucked for life. No one will even take you seriously or respect you as a person.

On the other hand, i see here "subhumans" living heaven on earth. Partying, friends, girlfriends, money, cars, etc. All because they have money, social status, educated, extremely low inhibit and NT, etc. It's mind boggling to me as a person who has been in the incelosphere for 3 years or something, it contradict everything i believe.

Also here, no one gives a fuck about how you look or your height in the workplace. The only millionaires i know (my father's friends), are either manlets, balding or just plain ugly. They just have really really good degrees and decent intelligence and they worked really hard in their lives, but other than that, nothing special about them, only filled with flaws.

The males here are empowered. The only problems are the money, shitty jobs, military, political scene, etc. But if you can solve those problems or if you just don't care and you live as a man here, then you've won life.

It's no wonder i've never met one Arab or Egyptian incel ever who wasn't living in the west. I'm almost the only guy in my whole country who knows this incel shit or has ever been to those forums. If i ever discussed those theories with people here, they'd either think i'm crazy or just laugh at me. And the only reason i've visited those forums in the first place is because of hair loss, but other than that i've never thought something like incels could even exist.

In the west though, as a male if you're even average, you're fucked for life. As a man in the west, you're just an empty husk of looks and height, that what dictates your worth to people in the west as a man. Men are simply treated like cattle in the west and it's so fucking cruel and disgusting. The concept of being treated like shit or not getting jobs or being paid in low amount just because you're short or bald or ugly is just fucked up. Education, morality and intelligence should be the first things to decide stuff like that. There's a visible war on men in the west (all men not just white men), in order to completely annihilate western society. The oppression of men, the feminization of men, the shaming of men, is all in order to prevent men from stepping in or trying to change the fucked up stuff that are happening nowadays.

Men are the builders of civilization and society, men are the revolutionaries and the protectors. Men are the leaders of society and women. When you empower women too much and oppress, feminize men, then you can destroy any society with no one ever standing in your way.

I'll also discuss in another thread about how hypergamy is promoted in order to cause depopulation and destruction of families in the west.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: There's an anti-male war to destroy Western society

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Men are the builders of civilization and society, men are the revolutionaries and the protectors. Men are the leaders of society and women. When you empower women too much and oppress, feminize men, then you can destroy any society with no one ever standing in your way.

I'll also discuss in another thread about how hypergamy is promoted in order to cause depopulation and destruction of families in the west.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

FB_IMG_1556949828099.jpg
FB_IMG_1556949828099.jpg (42.54 KiB) Viewed 271 times
Sorry, had to insert it somewhere :lol: .

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's not the first time i see good looking guys having shitty lives in my country. I see MODEL looking guys on monthly basis working really shit jobs and having 0 social status. They have flawless bone structures, hair and everything, but still they can't make it in life somehow. It didn't take me long enough to realize that education is the problem in those cases. Those guys don't have a good college degree, and here if you don't have a decent college degree, you're basically fucked for life. No one will even take you seriously or respect you as a person.

On the other hand, i see here "subhumans" living heaven on earth. Partying, friends, girlfriends, money, cars, etc. All because they have money, social status, educated, extremely low inhibit and NT, etc. It's mind boggling to me as a person who has been in the incelosphere for 3 years or something, it contradict everything i believe.

Also here, no one gives a fuck about how you look or your height in the workplace. The only millionaires i know (my father's friends), are either manlets, balding or just plain ugly. They just have really really good degrees and decent intelligence and they worked really hard in their lives, but other than that, nothing special about them, only filled with flaws.

The males here are empowered. The only problems are the money, shitty jobs, military, political scene, etc. But if you can solve those problems or if you just don't care and you live as a man here, then you've won life.
Indian society also is somewhat similar to how you describe here. Looks are not considered very important, even when it comes to marriage. Money, status, power, and education are far more important. In the west though, even the so called "poor" live a good life and women don't have to rely on their husbands to survive. So status, power, etc becomes less of an issue and looks start to matter a lot more.

You state that men are empowered in your country. Men are empowered in India too but things have changed a lot and women have gained a lot of power and choice in how they want to live their life. I think that's a really good thing. I am not sure about Egypt, but Indian women were treated like personal possessions by their husbands and parents. They had no say in marriages or careers and their parents decided who they were going to marry and whether they were allowed to have a career. If their parents decided that they should marry a 500 lbs fat, ugly guy, they were expected to do so without complaining and were expected to remain a loyal, submissive, loving wife for the rest of their lives. Once married their survival depended exclusively on their husbands and in laws. If husband turned out to be caring then things went fine but if they turned out to be bad women's life turned into living hell with no possibility to escape as divorce was not an option. They were nothing more than a personal slave to their husbands. I am glad things are changing in India.

Do I sound like a feminist? Maybe. I do support a subset of feminists ideas. I espouse for feminism in countries like India, where women are TRULY oppressed. But I DESPISE many modern feminists in the west. They have declared war on white men and attempt to label every white man as a racist, sexist pig. Many of them promote lunatic and delusional ideas like there are is no biological distinction between man and women and fat is beautiful. Western women are the most privileged women on earth and yet the feminazzis act like they are some extremely oppressed group. In reality, they have no idea what oppression truly means.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

pjhair wrote:
2 weeks ago
Indian society also is somewhat similar to how you describe here. Looks are not considered very important, even when it comes to marriage. Money, status, power, and education are far more important. In the west though, even the so called "poor" live a good life and women don't have to rely on their husbands to survive. So status, power, etc becomes less of an issue and looks start to matter a lot more.

You state that men are empowered in your country. Men are empowered in India too but things have changed a lot and women have gained a lot of power and choice in how they want to live their life. I think that's a really good thing. I am not sure about Egypt, but Indian women were treated like personal possessions by their husbands and parents. They had no say in marriages or careers and their parents decided who they were going to marry and whether they were allowed to have a career. If their parents decided that they should marry a 500 lbs fat, ugly guy, they were expected to do so without complaining and were expected to remain a loyal, submissive, loving wife for the rest of their lives. Once married their survival depended exclusively on their husbands and in laws. If husband turned out to be caring then things went fine but if they turned out to be bad women's life turned into living hell with no possibility to escape as divorce was not an option. They were nothing more than a personal slave to their husbands. I am glad things are changing in India.

Do I sound like a feminist? Maybe. I do support a subset of feminists ideas. I espouse for feminism in countries like India, where women are TRULY oppressed. But I DESPISE many modern feminists in the west. They have declared war on white men and attempt to label every white man as a racist, sexist pig. Many of them promote lunatic and delusional ideas like there are is no biological distinction between man and women and fat is beautiful. Western women are the most privileged women on earth and yet the feminazzis act like they are some extremely oppressed group. In reality, they have no idea what oppression truly means.
No, in my country and religion the women have a say to whether they want to marry or not and which guy is to marry. I'm impressed at how they choose very unattractive guy much often than expected. And relationships is as common here as in the west, or probably more since hypergamy exists only in the league of the 8/10 rich girls.

Also divorce exists in Islam and women have the right to divorce their husbands even for trivial reasons like the husband being ugly or unattractive (has happened before during the time of prophet Muhammad PBUH).

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
No, in my country and religion the women have a say to whether they want to marry or not and which guy is to marry. I'm impressed at how they choose very unattractive guy much often than expected. And relationships is as common here as in the west, or probably more since hypergamy exists only in the league of the 8/10 rich girls.

Also divorce exists in Islam and women have the right to divorce their husbands even for trivial reasons like the husband being ugly or unattractive (has happened before during the time of prophet Muhammad PBUH).
Do they choose the guy because they are wealthy? That happens a lot in the United States. Usually it's the man, but these days it's
sometimes the females as well.

Or is it they choose men who have better genetics (hair density, tall, muscular, facial symmetry)?

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
Do they choose the guy because they are wealthy? That happens a lot in the United States. Usually it's the man, but these days it's
sometimes the females as well.

Or is it they choose men who have better genetics (hair density, tall, muscular, facial symmetry)
It honestly depends on the woman and many of them have different needs. I have seen some women reject dudes based on looks or height or money and i also have seen women who don't mind that much. Also the looks/height threshold here is way lower than the west.

Still It's undeniable that the wealthier, the better looking, the taller you're, the more chances you have. But i think that if you're not too repulsive or poor or too short (5'3 for example), you can get a wife and family here.

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 5 days ago

yo stan wat do u think of brownmaxxing? im gonna try tanning more this summer. im already getting kinda brown. i think it can really help mute the impact of a bald head

i see bald arabs a lot that look good