Joe Biden's hair transplant: another example of the left's tribalism

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Joe Biden's hair transplant: another example of the left's tribalism

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Of course you don't even need to go that far to notice that the leftist authoritarians are giving Joe Biden a pass after he did things that would have gotten Trump pilloried:

That's only for his behavior. But there's another comparison that can be made with Trump: his hair loss and the attempts he's made to fix it. Since the day Trump announced his candidacy, the now all-leftist mainstream media have been ruthless about mocking his hair, claiming it was a wig (when it's not) and being on the look-out for situations where his hair looked less than perfect.

Biden has now announced he would run for president and unsurprisingly: crickets about his hair transplants, or almost, but it's a given that the Daily Mail would not miss an occasion to publish that kind of article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oters.html

If you tried to go there on a leftist platform, you can be sure that the leftist mob would call you out from being insensitive, a bully, shallow, etc. Here on the Daily Mail, where the readers are mostly right-wing, you can see in the comments that they mostly just don't give a shit. When it comes to their opponents, anything about their appearance (and especially their hair loss apparently) is fair game for the Democrats, as we've seen with Stephen Miller too:

Because as we know, they have absolutely no moral consistency and it's all about viciously destroying the people they perceive as their opponents while always sticking with their own, even when then engage in the inappropriate behavior displayed in the gifs above. He'll get away with the worst while their ennemies will get crucified for a clumsy 10 year old tweet.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Joe Biden's hair transplant: another example of the left's tribalism

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
Of course you don't even need to go that far to notice that the leftist authoritarians are giving Joe Biden a pass after he did things that would have gotten Trump pilloried:

Forget his hair, what the hell is this ancient old fart doing here? :eh:
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

I don't think Biden has had a hair transplant or botox. I just think these photos are cherry picked to convey a false story.
marry me, Kaitlin

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 weeks ago
Forget his hair, what the hell is this ancient old fart doing here? :eh:
There's compilations of this behaviour, in fact there's actually a few hours of uncomfortable footage like that from the same single day as that gif.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
There's compilations of this behaviour, in fact there's actually a few hours of uncomfortable footage like that from the same single day as that gif.
Oh my, how creepy. The look on that poor girl's face is that of pure disgust that she tries to disguise with a smile :lol:
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 weeks ago
Biden is absolutely disgusting. I will be so ashamed if the American left nominates him as their candidate and rallies around him. We just had #metoo five minutes ago.

Then again, even that is not the worst thing about Biden. It is a separate embarrassment that criticism of Biden is so focused on his sexual harassment history, when in fact there are numerous issues with Biden. Among those, he is a servant of the large banks.

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
Biden is absolutely disgusting. I will be so ashamed if the American left nominates him as their candidate and rallies around him. We just had #metoo five minutes ago.

Then again, even that is not the worst thing about Biden. It is a separate embarrassment that criticism of Biden is so focused on his sexual harassment history, when in fact there are numerous issues with Biden. Among those, he is a servant of the large banks.

Run this in an anti-Biden campaign ad.

There is just so much negative material on this guy, Trump will have a field day in the debates if he's the nominee.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 weeks ago

It's easy for Biden to win. He has a warm and touching personality. I knew a girl who was
his intern, and he always asked her to find his pencil, even when he was using the bathroom.
Strange, isn't it? He hired nineteen year old blind female interns and asked them to do that.
Wonder why? :o

He has a warm and touching personality, and I don't know why anybody would make fun of
that. That's just offensive to me.
Last edited by rclark 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

rclark wrote:
2 weeks ago
It's easy for Biden to win. He has a warm and touching personality. I knew a girl who was
his intern, and he always asked her to find his pencil, even when he was using a bathroom.
Strange, isn't it?

He has a warm and touching personality, and I don't know why anybody would make fun of
that. That's just offensive to me.
I'm switching from Bernie to Biden.
marry me, Kaitlin

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago

blackg wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm switching from Bernie to Biden.
E D G Y

Eren
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: Finasteride

Post by Eren » 2 weeks ago

What is actually surprising is that the Ant-Man actor is freaking 50 years old. He looks like a 35-year-old or at worst like a 40-year-old.

Ridiculous genetics. :shock: :wtf:

Except for some lines on his forehead, he has no distinct wrinkles either.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 weeks ago