This day will go down in History - Notre Dame burning

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: This day will go down in History - Notre Dame burning

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
I'm aware that it's my own journey and that some people are going to feel :pepe-rage: at what I'm arguing here, but yeah, EvilLocks, you realize the irony of your post, right. If Notre Dame is just a building, then guess what's the easy rebuttal to that statement, one we've heard way too many times as hair loss sufferers?

:straight-smile: :straight-smile: :straight-smile:

I see your point, but in my opinion you cannot compare hair with a building. I thought you of all people would understand that. Anyway, I get it's historical and cultural value. But why some rich guy would choose to donate so much money to rebuilding The Notre Dame rather than donating it to something like cancer research or something is beyond me.
En får væra som en er når'n itte vart som en sku :thumbup:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago

:straight-smile: :straight-smile: :straight-smile:

I see your point, but in my opinion you cannot compare hair with a building. I thought you of all people would understand that. Anyway, I get it's historical and cultural value. But why some rich guy would choose to donate so much money to rebuilding The Notre Dame rather than donating it to something like cancer research or something is beyond me.
It would have been beyond me too before I went full Christiancel, but now I see it, and I think everyone can see the value it has now, and it will keep soaring.

Now why are some people, any people who have the means ready to pay that much for "just a building"? That's the question people should be puzzled about.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Admin wrote:
2 months ago
I was talking about this with my Muslim friend lately, who was happy to see me convert to Christianity. One thing we agreed on and that I'm absolutely convinced of is that I would have never sunk as low as I did had I been religious during my hair loss nightmare.
I was happy too to see you convert to Christianity to be honest. Even though i would be much more happier if you converted to Islam, but as a Christian you're still closer and more relatable to me than any atheist out there.

I just wish for a patriarchal, non-degenerate society with morals where all people are religious and are living in peace together.

Atheism, communism, liberalism, feminism, nihilism, have completely and utterly destroyed society. I also don't like lefties because they are sick degenerates. If only the right wing wasn't heavily white nationalized and racist, i think i would openly support it with no problems because it leads to a better society.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

The "it's just a building" line of thinking coming from a white woman shows exactly why we're in this mess.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
The "it's just a building" line of thinking coming from a white woman shows exactly why we're in this mess.

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious as fuck to be honest.

TRIGGERED

@EvilLocks Unfortunately you're now responsible for the downfall of the west and the White race for saying that Notre Dame is just a building and that the money should be spent on curing baldness instead and making millions of lives better.

In order to atone for that horrible sin you need to make this pose everyday in the morning for a week and also mirin' Hitler mustache

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
We should donate the money towards free health care and homes for the homeless.
Whatever is left, give it to non-white refugees.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
We need to stop blaming everything on a certain religious group. The investigators said the fire was caused
by reconstruction. Why would they lie about that? It would be stupid for them to make it up.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Why would they lie about that? It would be stupid for them to make it up.
LMFAO

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
LMFAO
I'm serious. They were rebuilding the church when this happened, so it wasn't vacant.

There would be witnesses there. It doesn't make any sense.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
I'm serious. They were rebuilding the church when this happened, so it wasn't vacant.
Yes, it was. As usual, you have no idea what you're talking about.

https://www.curbed.com/2019/4/16/184001 ... ris-france

All 12 workers had left the site before the fire began.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Crazy how nobody on here mentioned Al-Aqsa mosque fire that happened at the same time as Notre Dame.

https://www.archdaily.com/915316/jerusa ... dame-blaze

The media didn't even care much to talk about it or inform people. No one gives a fuck about us or about our sacred. That's why millions of us have been killed throughout history and no one gives a single fuck. But when that Whitey cop, who probably shot some Blacks before, gets stabbed, Oh Boy, everyone goes crazy and 4Chan users go "REEEEEE all ethnics are subhumans trash that should be put in concentration camps".

"Notre Dame" will go down in history" just because it has to do with Whites and Christians. But other religious and ethnicities can basically have their whole countries destroyed and no one blinks an eye.

Yeah guys, but i'm sure Da Evil Jeeews are targeting White people ans there's "a war" against White people in society.

LOL.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Crazy how nobody on here mentioned Al-Aqsa mosque fire that happened at the same time as Notre Dame.

The media didn't even care much to talk about it or inform people. No one gives a fuck about us or about our sacred. That's why millions of us have been killed throughout history and no one gives a single fuck. But when that Whitey cop, who probably shot some Blacks before, gets stabbed, Oh Boy, everyone goes crazy and 4Chan users go "REEEEEE all ethnics are subhumans trash that should be put in concentration camps".

"Notre Dame" will go down in history" just because it has to do with Whites and Christians. But other religious and ethnicities can basically have their whole countries destroyed and no one blinks an eye.

Yeah guys, but i'm sure Da Evil Jeeews are targeting White people ans there's "a war" against White people in society.

LOL.
Jews tried to destroy Europe with Bolshevism and only Hitler's reckless strike against Stalin's forces located near the border in 1941 saved the White Nation from the complete communist occupation.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago

LOL.
You sand niggers have flooded France, destroying its culture, with over 100 churches being vandalized, with human shit even, rape and kill how many white people, and have built more mosques in the last 30 years than churches in the last 100, but I'm supposed to give a fuck about your mosque in Jewrusalem?

Fuckin' lol

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

C4L wrote:
1 month ago
Jews tried to destroy Europe with Bolshevism and only Hitler's reckless strike against Stalin's forces located near the border in 1941 saved the White Nation from the complete communist occupation.
The Jews tried to destroy Europe first to take revenge for being kicked and killed by Europeans and second because they have always wanted to take over the whole world and Europe was just another piece of the plan. And by the way didn't you mention how the Jews destroyed the Ottoman Empire ?

The Jews goal is to take over the whole world, not only Europe. Africa actually has more resources than Europe, so it's not like Europe is the only thing they want. And "Goyim" to them are the same. White goyim, Black goyim, Indian goyim, Arab goyim, Abbo goyim, etc, are all the same. They're not "targeting" White people for a secret reason or something, they're targeting everyone. White people are not the only ones who suffered, actually they have gotten the best treatment and privileges out of all other goyim. We Arabs for example have been screwed by nonstop wars and dictatorships/military ruling by force. White people have never suffered like other ethnicities and will never suffer like them. It's just that some Whites like "That Guy" have loud voices and cry a lot for trivial reasons.

And anyways, all the suffering White people suffer were CHOSEN by them. They accepted liberalism, communism, feminism, atheism and Lefties degeneracy and lack of morals with open arms under the name of being "progressive". It's time for them to take responsibility for their actions and stop whining for a bit.

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
You sand niggers have flooded France, destroying its culture, with over 100 churches being vandalized, with human shit even, rape and kill how many white people, and have built more mosques in the last 30 years than churches in the last 100, but I'm supposed to give a fuck about your mosque in Jewrusalem?

Fuckin' lol
You cumskin have killed 6 million Algerian using the French army and millions of other people.

Rape and kill ? You raped and killed MILLIONS, but complain about some whore who's literally naked being raped for being a complete immodest whore with no morals. You probably have no problems with females in your family being naked in the streets because you're a cuck as well.

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
The Jews tried to destroy Europe first to take revenge for being kicked and killed by Europeans and second because they have always wanted to take over the whole world and Europe was just another piece of the plan. And by the way didn't you mention how the Jews destroyed the Ottoman Empire ?

The Jews goal is to take over the whole world, not only Europe. Africa actually has more resources than Europe, so it's not like Europe is the only thing they want. And "Goyim" to them are the same. White goyim, Black goyim, Indian goyim, Arab goyim, Abbo goyim, etc, are all the same. They're not "targeting" White people for a secret reason or something, they're targeting everyone. White people are not the only ones who suffered, actually they have gotten the best treatment and privileges out of all other goyim. We Arabs for example have been screwed by nonstop wars and dictatorships/military ruling by force. White people have never suffered like other ethnicities and will never suffer like them. It's just that some Whites like "That Guy" have loud voices and cry a lot for trivial reasons.

And anyways, all the suffering White people suffer were CHOSEN by them. They accepted liberalism, communism, feminism, atheism and Lefties degeneracy and lack of morals with open arms under the name of being "progressive". It's time for them to take responsibility for their actions and stop whining for a bit.

Added in 1 minute 59 seconds:

You cumskin have killed 6 million Algerian using the French army and millions of other people.

Rape and kill ? You raped and killed MILLIONS, but complain about some whore who's literally naked being raped for being a complete immodest whore with no morals. You probably have no problems with females in your family being naked in the streets because you're a cuck as well.
First, I do not give a single fuck about Ottoman Empire.

Second, it's not correct to compare Whites and Arabs since only Whites are the real threat for (((them))). Arabs have lost every war to Israel and are pathetic soldiers in general.