This day will go down in History - Notre Dame burning

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

This day will go down in History - Notre Dame burning

Post by C4L » 4 days ago

What a symbol.

One of the most important buildings in Western Civilization is on fire during the holiest week of the year. The building is demolished.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notre ... ris_Mosque

Added in 5 minutes 56 seconds:
The downfall of Europe:

Added in 8 minutes 9 seconds:
It's gone

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: This day will go down in History - Notre Dame burning

Post by That Guy » 4 days ago

Purely a coincidence/accident I'm sure.

I really hope this accelerates everything France and it explodes in a full-on revolution.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 days ago

Fuck it!
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
4 days ago
Fuck it!
Aussie's are supposed to be good shitposters, but you're a complete disgrace to them.

It's actually just pathetic now; watching you try to stir up shit for the sake of it.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
4 days ago
Aussie's are supposed to be good shitposters, but you're a complete disgrace to them.

It's actually just pathetic now; watching you try to stir up shit for the sake of it.
No mate.

This is what we say when we are pissed off and the site of that cathedral burning has put me in a bad mood for today.
It's really sad to see it go.

Fuck it!!! Or I really should say "Fuck it all!!" I've had enough.
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
4 days ago
No mate.

This is what we say when we are pissed off and the site of that cathedral burning has put me in a bad mood for today.
It's really sad to see it go.

Fuck it!!! Or I really should say "Fuck it all!!" I've had enough.
Oh, fair enough. My Aussie is pretty rusty.

The lack of "cunt" in the sentence threw me off.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

It seems this fire was started as a result of reconstruction work going on.
Let's pay the slaves

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

blackg wrote:
4 days ago
It seems this fire was started as a result of reconstruction work going on.
LOL if you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Saskatchewan.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 4 days ago

That Guy wrote:
4 days ago
LOL if you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property to sell you in Saskatchewan.
Do you have any evidence to refute that claim? Have some patience, they're going to investigate and the truth will eventually come out even if they try to cover it up.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
4 days ago
Do you have any evidence to refute that claim? Have some patience, they're going to investigate and the truth will eventually come out even if they try to cover it up.
This is far and away from the only French church burning or desecration of Christianity in recent times.

But I'm sure that the most sacred cathedral of them all catching fire on Easter week is just a coincidence. Next, how the hell does this even happen? The crews that would work on these monuments will have rigorous protocol, and surely a supervisor or someone would have come out by now with a theory of what might have caused the fire on their end. Pierre may have forgot to unplug something, etc. But nope, none of that has been said anywhere. It's very unlikely. Unless of course, there weren't many frenchmen on that crew...

We're not allowed to speculate the obvious, but we can go ahead and speculate as if it's fact that the construction crew caused the fire even though no one puts forth any idea what it could've possibly been.

Lastly, it doesn't even matter if a shitskin didn't do it, because look at their fucking reactions.

A part of the French people, their culture, their history is gone today. You can't get it back. You cannot "rebuild" things built in the past. It's not just your people and culture who will be erased, Fred — it's any sign you ever existed.

And it's met with laughter and cheers in the streets and online from this third-world, subhuman trash that flooded our countries on invitation of the plutocrats in the UN, EU, and that filthy jew fuck, Soros.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 4 days ago

That Guy wrote:
4 days ago
This is far and away from the only French church burning or desecration of Christianity in recent times.

But I'm sure that the most sacred cathedral of them all catching fire on Easter week is just a coincidence. Next, how the hell does this even happen? The crews that would work on these monuments will have rigorous protocol, and surely a supervisor or someone would have come out by now with a theory of what might have caused the fire on their end. Pierre may have forgot to unplug something, etc. But nope, none of that has been said anywhere. It's very unlikely. Unless of course, there weren't many frenchmen on that crew...

We're not allowed to speculate the obvious, but we can go ahead and speculate as if it's fact that the construction crew caused the fire even though no one puts forth any idea what it could've possibly been.

Lastly, it doesn't even matter if a shitskin didn't do it, because look at their fucking reactions.

A part of the French people, their culture, their history is gone today. You can't get it back. You cannot "rebuild" things built in the past. It's not just your people and culture who will be erased, Fred — it's any sign you ever existed.

And it's met with laughter and cheers in the streets and online from this third-world, subhuman trash that flooded our countries on invitation of the plutocrats in the UN, EU, and that filthy jew fuck, Soros.
There's no need for this far-right moral panic typical of authoritarians. Yes we're reaching the end of a cycle and violence is inevitable, but there's no need to add to the chaos and the violence, do that and you risk corrupting yourself and making things worse, but that's what you want of course, you think we can just burn everything to the ground and build a far right fascist Europe on the ashes through the use of force. It's not going to happen, the good people of the West won't let it happen.

You asked me in another thread why I wasn't like you, and the short answer is because I live and believe in the Christian story. Like Jordan Peterson (who's not a Christian by the way), I believe that reality is properly set up to favor the good and the just. I know you don't believe that, I know the world scares you and that's why you want to impose your will on everyone else to fix things, because you think that apparently, you have the blueprint of the (white) utopia we've all been waiting for in your pocket.

You see ennemies where there are none and your plans to make the world "better" (that would actually make it temporarily much, much worse) are simply not viable. Look at your despicable heroes of the past and what happened to them. This is what's going to eventually happen to people like you if you stay on the path you're on. We will figure this out, together, as one, as peacefully as possible, possibly through making slight alterations to our legal system to criminalize the degradation of liberal (truly liberal) Western values.

Our Western world is still as close to heaven as a society has ever been, despite the resentful authoritarians on the far left and the far right suffering from a weird moral panic and attempting to impose their will on others. Make no mistake, the moderates are a much larger group and a lot of them have the good on their side, and we will stop extremists like the radical leftists, the radical Muslims and the radical right-wingers like you dead in their tracks like we did over and over again through history.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
4 days ago
You asked me in another thread why I wasn't like you, and the short answer is because I live and believe in the Christian story. Like Jordan Peterson (who's not a Christian by the way), I believe that reality is properly set up to favor the good and the just. I know you don't believe that, I know the world scares you and that's why you want to impose your will on everyone else to fix things, because you think that apparently, you have the blueprint of the (white) utopia we've all been waiting for in your pocket.
Yes, yes I know — Jordan Petersen has thoroughly corrupted you with his "If you clean your room and wash your benis all the chips will fall into happy places because destiny is for good to beat evil and blah blah"

No sane individual buys that shit. It is the actions of men that determine the course of history.
Admin wrote:
4 days ago
You see ennemies where there are none and your plans to make the world "better" (that would actually make it temporarily much, much worse) are simply not viable. Look at your despicable heroes of the past and what happened to them.
No Fred, the enemies destroying our homes and race are real, and you are increasingly siding with them because you've blinded yourself with some "holier than thou", escapist nonsense. I am serious when I say: I'm not saying all of this to personally insult you, but you have to wake up from this fantasy of yours.

The Crusader Kings, Vlad the Impaler, The entirety of the reconquista, and anyone else who ever saved Europe did not have this "my room and dick are clean, and we'll win because life is a story book" line of thinking for anything beyond boosting morale on the field. They saw, politically, socially, and in war what had to be done, what they could do, and they did it — they played to fucking win.

It took brave, pragmatic men, making every sacrifice just so that you might one day live to espouse this pie-in-the-sky idealism. And it will take those kinds of men to save everything again.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 3 days ago

The mainstream media cannot die fast enough.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 3 days ago

C4L wrote:
4 days ago

What a symbol.

One of the most important buildings in Western Civilization is on fire during the holiest week of the year. The building is demolished.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Notre ... ris_Mosque

Added in 5 minutes 56 seconds:
The downfall of Europe:

Added in 8 minutes 9 seconds:
It's gone

I heard some rich guy was donating 100 million euros to rebuild The Notre Dame. Imagine if they took that money and donated it towards something that will actually make a difference in people's lives, like finding a cure for hair loss for instance :thinking:
It's a beautiful building and it's of historical importance of course, but it's just that - a building.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 3 days ago

EvilLocks wrote:
3 days ago
I heard some rich guy was donating 100 million euros to rebuild The Notre Dame. Imagine if they took that money and donated it towards something that will actually make a difference in people's lives, like finding a cure for hair loss for instance :thinking:
It's a beautiful building and it's of historical importance of course, but it's just that - a building.
[TRIGGER WARNING: this post contains Christiancel thoughts]

They're at 1 billion now.

Ah, I'm torn here, the vast majority of people out there, Christians, atheists and even Muslims alike are sad over the destruction of that building and can't explain why.

A minority of resentful materialists, leftists and Muslims are either cheering or asking why it's even important, and saying it's "just" a pile of bricks. I've been over this many times before, nothing out there is "just", it's a postmodern argument, everything exists in a hierarchy of values, and a Notre Dame is as close to the top as can be.

I was talking about this with my Muslim friend lately, who was happy to see me convert to Christianity. One thing we agreed on and that I'm absolutely convinced of is that I would have never sunk as low as I did had I been religious during my hair loss nightmare.

I'm aware that it's my own journey and that some people are going to feel :pepe-rage: at what I'm arguing here, but yeah, @EvilLocks, you realize the irony of your post, right. If Notre Dame is just a building, then guess what's the easy rebuttal to that statement, one we've heard way too many times as hair loss sufferers?