49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Australia doesn’t need a wall as we already have an effective border control policy.

No refugee that arrives in Australia illegally by boat will land onshore and have their claims heard.
They are taken to an island quite aways offshore and housed in basic conditions while their bogus claims for refuge (considering these people have passed through about 10 countries to get here) are scrutinized.

Our governments aren't afraid to make the hard decisions and don't scare too easily when the dreaded "R" word is thrown in their direction.
Unlike a lot of Western governments raised on soy milk.

Now, since you are persisting with your harebrained scheme of air dropping thousands of illegal criminals over the glorious southern wall of the United States, once it's built, there is another issue I'd like to bring up.

You do realise that once your drones enter US air space then they are viewed as hostile foreign objects and could be subject to being shot down?
Could you live with this, Mr White Guilt?

Again, any Presidential Administration would know that the drone coming over the wall would likely be illegal immigrants just searching for a better life and would therefor exercise extreme caution. The US military will NOT shoot it down. The government will also know it could just be teenage Americans playing with a drone. I repeat the government will not immediately shoot it down. The government will force it to land and then handle the situation legally and administratively. If a wall goes up this scenario is DEFINITELY going to happen.

I don't care about Australia's immigration expertise. My point is that a wall would be as useless for you down under as it would be for us up here in the highlands. It would be obsolete by the time it's completed. It would be as useless for us as it would be for you.

Added in 8 minutes 2 seconds:
blackg wrote:
7 months ago

No refugee that arrives in Australia illegally by boat will land onshore and have their claims heard.
They are taken to an island quite aways offshore and housed in basic conditions while their bogus claims for refuge (considering these people have passed through about 10 countries to get here) are scrutinized.

Our governments aren't afraid to make the hard decisions and don't scare too easily when the dreaded "R" word is thrown in their direction.
Unlike a lot of Western governments raised on soy milk.
These refugees are clever as hell and I'm 100% sure that you have illegals there right now dumbass.

Our government is also willing to make hard decisions. Trump is not the first President to physically force refugees back from the border with tear gas and other physical force. AND IT WORKS dumbass. We don't need a wall. What we need is better technology where there is no border wall.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1601
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2466

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

The best way to stop illegal immigration is to hold off all welfare payments and health care.
@nameless have you considered that terrorist may latch on to your advanced drone technologies and use these things for nefarious means?
Save me from destiny.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Now, since you are persisting with your harebrained scheme of air dropping thousands of illegal criminals over the glorious southern wall of the United States, once it's built,
What an idiot. You can't comprehend plain English even after it's explained to you repeatedly. I won't be responding to this allegation anymore because it's like arguing with a 2-year old.

Added in 1 minute 17 seconds:
blackg wrote:
7 months ago
nameless have you considered that terrorist may latch on to your advanced drone technologies and use these things for nefarious means?
No. The terrorists will use their own drones to come over the useless wall, idiot. And terrorists can't use any drone to go up and over the wall if there is no wall, dumbass.
Last edited by nameless 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1601
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2466

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

nameless wrote:
7 months ago
No. The terrorists will use their own drones to come over the stupid useless wall.
Well not exactly. The best way for a terrorist, especially a lonewolf type just starting out and lacking in funds, is to hijack one of your new fangled drones and use it for his own means.
Maybe strap it up and fly it into a well known monument or the like.

Now:

A wall is needed, namejob, if only as a symbolic monolith to all would be nation shoppers for a better life.
YOUR JOURNEY ENDS HERE!

Why these gatecrashers have to travel through 10 or 12 countrys just to find that "better life" is obvious to everyone.
They don't just want a better life, they want a great one! One they feel they deserve without doing any of the hard work.
Hard work such as our ancestors did to build these great western democratic nations with even greater economies.

And quit complaining about a measly $8 billion US dollars for a much needed southern barrier.
Eight billion is chicken feed compared to the US foreign aid bill annually.
Money that often ends up in the hands of the undesirable.

Just face it; you don't want this wall because it may hurt the feelings of those poor people who happen to have brown skin... and to support this makes you feel like a bigot.
Save me from destiny.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by That Guy » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Well not exactly. The best way for a terrorist, especially a lonewolf type just starting out and lacking in funds, is to hijack one of your new fangled drones and use it for his own means.
Maybe strap it up and fly it into a well known monument or the like.

Now:

A wall is needed, namejob, if only as a symbolic monolith to all would be nation shoppers for a better life.
YOUR JOURNEY ENDS HERE!

Why these gatecrashers have to travel through 10 or 12 countrys just to find that "better life" is obvious to everyone.
They don't just want a better life, they want a great one! One they feel they deserve without doing any of the hard work.
Hard work such as our ancestors did to build these great western democratic nations with even greater economies.

And quit complaining about a measly $8 billion US dollars for a much needed southern barrier.
Eight billion is chicken feed compared to the US foreign aid bill annually.
Money that often ends up in the hands of the undesirable.

Just face it; you don't want this wall because it may hurt the feelings of those poor people who happen to have brown skin... and to support this makes you feel like a bigot.
The USA will already have 1.5 million more illegal immigrants this year thanks to no border wall.

Legal immigration is actually still the bigger problem though. Because you defeat the purpose of having border defenses if you just decide to fly in all these people to work jobs because "muh GDP".

And cuckservatives like Trump will support this, because they benefit the most from muh GDP. The rest of us will starve and get killed by Africans and shit, but it's okay because the GDP is high! Most normie-cons when they say "economy" believe that this means "purchasing power and employment" but (((the establishment))) means "GDP" and the two are no longer positively correlated.

You see goy, you just need to understand that life is just a race to see which nation can have the highest GDP!

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1601
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2466

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

That Guy wrote:
7 months ago
The USA will already have 1.5 million more illegal immigrants this year thanks to no border wall.

Legal immigration is actually still the bigger problem though. Because you defeat the purpose of having border defenses if you just decide to fly in all these people to work jobs because "muh GDP".

And cuckservatives like Trump will support this, because they benefit the most from muh GDP. The rest of us will starve and get killed by Africans and shit, but it's okay because the GDP is high! Most normie-cons when they say "economy" believe that this means "purchasing power and employment" but (((the establishment))) means "GDP" and the two are no longer positively correlated.

You see goy, you just need to understand that life is just a race to see which nation can have the highest GDP!
Yeah, you're kind of right about legal immigration (to the west).
It's not so much an immigration policy as it is an atonement for past sins and and a comfortable lifestyle policy.
It's guilt relief.

Most Western liberals couldn't give two fuck's about immersing themselves in ancient third world cultures.
And who could blame them?

As long as the feel good about it, that's all that matters.
Save me from destiny.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 583
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 612
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by Xexos » 7 months ago

That Guy wrote:
7 months ago


The rest of us will starve and get killed by Africans and shit, but it's okay because the GDP is high! Most normie-cons when they say "economy" believe that this means "purchasing power and employment" but (((the establishment))) means "GDP" and the two are no longer positively correlated.

You see goy, you just need to understand that life is just a race to see which nation can have the highest GDP!
I don't give a shit about this discussion and i don't want to engage in it anyways nor in politics, but man, your pride and ego truly are immense. You believe that you're the best, your race is the best, and nothing good and no one good could exist outside your own world. You believe you're the most important, the targeted, everyone wants to bring you down for some reason because you're just too special and the world revolves around you. Everyone that is outside your little good circle that you established according to your standards is just pure evil and irredeemable, whether they're other races, religions, cultures, etc. As long as they're not to your liking and they don't share your mindset, they're garbage, because you believe you're the best standard out there and everyone should be exactly like you. You believe you're just pure perfection, as well as everything related to you.


Humans are truly weak, stupid, ignorant, weird, pathetic and hilarious. They don't know their true places and they think they can act like God and judge everyone else as much as they want. It's ironic for a creature to have such massive pride and ego when the sources of their existence are a penis and a vagina filled with urine and filth.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Well not exactly. The best way for a terrorist, especially a lonewolf type just starting out and lacking in funds, is to hijack one of your new fangled drones and use it for his own means.
Maybe strap it up and fly it into a well known monument or the like.
I'm not responding to your posts anymore until you cease making false allegations about my alleged drones. I have no drones. Your bullshit has crossed into territory so cartoonish that I won't give it any respect.

Added in 12 minutes 57 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
7 months ago
The USA will already have 1.5 million more illegal immigrants this year thanks to no border wall.

Legal immigration is actually still the bigger problem though. Because you defeat the purpose of having border defenses if you just decide to fly in all these people to work jobs because "muh GDP".

And cuckservatives like Trump will support this, because they benefit the most from muh GDP. The rest of us will starve and get killed by Africans and shit, but it's okay because the GDP is high! Most normie-cons when they say "economy" believe that this means "purchasing power and employment" but (((the establishment))) means "GDP" and the two are no longer positively correlated.

You see goy, you just need to understand that life is just a race to see which nation can have the highest GDP!
Why waste time talking to him? He's just part of the filth that you despise. He's both "sexually fluid" and trans-curious". He's a guy who fucks other guys and likes it. He orgasms into their anuses and they orgasm into his anus. And he wants to fuck more guys. And he will fuck more guys. He's also interested in fucking trans-people and perhaps even become a tran-person himself. Is this what you want in your clean white christian utopia?
Last edited by nameless 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1476
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by JLBB » 7 months ago

nameless wrote:
7 months ago
I'm not responding to your posts anymore until you cease making false allegations about my alleged drones. I have no drones. Your bullshit has crossed into territory so cartoonish that I won't give it any respect.

Added in 12 minutes 57 seconds:


Why waste time talking to him? He's just part of the filth that you despise. He's both "sexually fluid" and trans-curious". He's a guy who fucks other guys and likes it. And he wants to fuck more guys. And he will fuck more guys. He's also interested in fucking trans-people and perhaps even become a tran-person himself. Is this what you want in your clean white christian utopia?
"I'm not responding to your posts anymore until you cease making false allegations about my alleged drones. I have no drones. Your bullshit has crossed into territory so cartoonish that I won't give it any respect."

He didn't literally mean *your* drones he meant in regards to your silly drone response about the wall not functioning as intended. You truly balance the line between potential troll and 70 IQ subhuman swine perfectly.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

Xexos wrote:
7 months ago
It's ironic for a creature to have such massive pride and ego when the sources of their existence are a penis and a vagina filled with urine and filth.
This is a great response to That_Guy. That guy clearly thinks white penis and vagina is more proper than dark penises and vaginas. He thinks that white penises and vaginas contain no urine and other filth; only darker penises and vaginas do.

I know your post was not directed to blackg but I just want to point out that your great response to That_Guy could never apply to blackg because he's a guy who likes to fuck guys and be fucked by guys so he is not focused on the vagina. Rather he is focused on anuses. He also wants to do trans-people and maybe even become a trans-person himself. So he wants to fuck people who have had their erogenous zones carved up, removed, and then have a synthetic erogenous zone installed. He wants to fuck the synthetic erogenous zones of other men and maybe women too, and he wants to have his biological erogenous zone carved up, removed, and replaced with a synthetic erogenous zone so other people can fuck his synthetic erogenous zone.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1476
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by JLBB » 7 months ago

That Guy wrote:
7 months ago
The USA will already have 1.5 million more illegal immigrants this year thanks to no border wall.

Legal immigration is actually still the bigger problem though. Because you defeat the purpose of having border defenses if you just decide to fly in all these people to work jobs because "muh GDP".

And cuckservatives like Trump will support this, because they benefit the most from muh GDP. The rest of us will starve and get killed by Africans and shit, but it's okay because the GDP is high! Most normie-cons when they say "economy" believe that this means "purchasing power and employment" but (((the establishment))) means "GDP" and the two are no longer positively correlated.

You see goy, you just need to understand that life is just a race to see which nation can have the highest GDP!
Even employment figures are misleading. The participation rate, number of hours, quality of work opportunities, difficulty of landing a quality job, how many full time jobs exist and real wages that account for buying property unlike typical CPI are also relevant. Factors that people experience in their own lives rather than meaningless economic data are damaged by legal immigration. Purchasing power of the USD hardly matters when real wages with reference to house prices are going backwards, particularly for those in cities where its desirable to live.

The numbers for illegal immigration and the grade of people coming in for the US is likely a larger negative problem to peoples lives in the US, but in general and particularly for a country like Australia legal immigration is a huge problem. Especially when here in Australia we supposedly have a system that only allows permanent visas for skilled workers, yet on a daily basis I see cafe, Mcdonalds works, drivers etc that are immigrants.

Added in 2 minutes 12 seconds:
nameless wrote:
7 months ago
This is a great response to That_Guy. That guy clearly thinks white penis and vagina is more proper than dark penises and vaginas. He thinks that white penises and vaginas contain no urine and other filth; only darker penises and vaginas do.

I know your post was not directed to blackg but I just want to point out that your great response to That_Guy could never apply to blackg because he's a guy who likes to fuck guys and be fucked by guys so he is not focused on the vagina. Rather he is focused on anuses. He also wants to do trans-people and maybe even become a trans-person himself. So he wants to fuck people who have had their erogenous zones carved up, removed, and then have a synthetic erogenous zone installed. He wants to fuck the synthetic erogenous zones of other men and maybe women too, and he wants to have his biological erogenous zone carved up, removed, and replaced with a synthetic erogenous zone so other people can fuck his synthetic erogenous zone.
You have a problem with gays Nameless? I guess that was part of the anti-bigot package deal you ended up with when the gay bigot touched your wiener when you were 5.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

JLBB wrote:
7 months ago
"I'm not responding to your posts anymore until you cease making false allegations about my alleged drones. I have no drones. Your bullshit has crossed into territory so cartoonish that I won't give it any respect."

He didn't literally mean *your* drones he meant in regards to your silly drone response about the wall not functioning as intended. You truly balance the line between potential troll and 70 IQ subhuman swine perfectly.
I guess you two are a uniminded for you to speak to what he meant. But it doesn't matter because he meant what I say he meant since what matters is how I take it. I'm tired of his repeated cartoonishly false claims. It toddler-type behavior. 2-year olds make the same cartoonishly false statements repeatedly ad nauseam. I'm done with it. And my IQ is 120 something, buffoon.
Last edited by nameless 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1476
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by JLBB » 7 months ago

nameless wrote:
7 months ago
I guess you two are a uniminded for you to speak to what he meant. But it doesn't matter because he meant what I say he meant since what matters is how I take it. I'm tired of his responding to his repeated cartoonishly false claims. 2-year olds make the same cartoonishly false statements repeatedly ad nauseam. I'm done with it. And my IQ is 120 something, buffoon.
You should go to a doctor and get them to check for autism then.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 631
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 371
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by nameless » 7 months ago

JLBB wrote:
7 months ago
You should go to a doctor and get them to check for autism then.
Now you'e projecting, idiot.

Added in 2 minutes 15 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
7 months ago
Even employment figures are misleading. The participation rate, number of hours, quality of work opportunities, difficulty of landing a quality job, how many full time jobs exist and real wages that account for buying property unlike typical CPI are also relevant. Factors that people experience in their own lives rather than meaningless economic data are damaged by legal immigration. Purchasing power of the USD hardly matters when real wages with reference to house prices are going backwards, particularly for those in cities where its desirable to live.

The numbers for illegal immigration and the grade of people coming in for the US is likely a larger negative problem to peoples lives in the US, but in general and particularly for a country like Australia legal immigration is a huge problem. Especially when here in Australia we supposedly have a system that only allows permanent visas for skilled workers, yet on a daily basis I see cafe, Mcdonalds works, drivers etc that are immigrants.

Added in 2 minutes 12 seconds:


You have a problem with gays Nameless? I guess that was part of the anti-bigot package deal you ended up with when the gay bigot touched your wiener when you were 5.
Nope. Projecting again, bigot.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 728
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1476
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by JLBB » 7 months ago

Xexos wrote:
7 months ago
I don't give a shit about this discussion and i don't want to engage in it anyways nor in politics, but man, your pride and ego truly are immense. You believe that you're the best, your race is the best, and nothing good and no one good could exist outside your own world. You believe you're the most important, the targeted, everyone wants to bring you down for some reason because you're just too special and the world revolves around you. Everyone that is outside your little good circle that you established according to your standards is just pure evil and irredeemable, whether they're other races, religions, cultures, etc. As long as they're not to your liking and they don't share your mindset, they're garbage, because you believe you're the best standard out there and everyone should be exactly like you. You believe you're just pure perfection, as well as everything related to you.


Humans are truly weak, stupid, ignorant, weird, pathetic and hilarious. They don't know their true places and they think they can act like God and judge everyone else as much as they want. It's ironic for a creature to have such massive pride and ego when the sources of their existence are a penis and a vagina filled with urine and filth.
I think That Guy overdoes it sometimes with his critiques and harsh languages of other races, but if White peoples aren't in some form or another superior, why are those of all other races so obsessed with intermixing and joining majority White countries? Why are native peoples globally so intent on badmouthing Whites and colonialism, yet scream for reparations and demand all the benefits that White immigrants have brought them? He has said he supports those of other races and cultures in their own nations, what is offensive about that? Well, other than the obvious that 95% of everywhere else on the planet outside the West is virtually a fucking hellhole for everyone other than the political and ultra-wealthy classes?

Nothing he has said has implied he thinks others are evil or irredeemable. It is certainly pathetic and telling however how defensive those of other racial backgrounds and certain religious orientations get from the mere suggestion that it isn't a fucking right or necessity for them to migrate to a White country that they constantly critique in their own society and culture. The easiest way to appreciate what a hellhole Islamic countries are is the utter hatred and vitriol Muslims spew at the idea of a travel and citizenship ban. If Whitey was so terrible, they wouldn't be demanding the abilit, and most arrogantly the RIGHT to come in the first place.

Added in 1 minute 38 seconds:
nameless wrote:
7 months ago
Now you'e projecting, idiot.

Added in 2 minutes 15 seconds:


Nope. Projecting again, bigot.
Then why the long tirade about BlackG being into gayness as if its some kind of grave sin? You're a homophobic, low IQ, autistic maggot.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests