49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 6 months ago

By now, most of you have heard the awful news as to what happened in Christchurch, New Zealand. A lunatic, who was at least partly inspired by the most lunatic right-wing corners of the internet such as 8chan, gunned down 49 innocent Muslims in two mosques in Christchurch. He wrote a manifesto, which at this time I'm not planning on reading, that includes a lot of shit-posting, memes, etc. This troll was a loser and a narcissist, who decided to damage the world around him. The attention whore also live-streamed the shootings. He is a murderer.

This is a sad time for the West, for Muslims, and for New Zealand. If you have some Muslim friends send them some condolences, they're likely to appreciate that. I sent words to two of my friends last night (privately). Their community is singled out for hatred by a lot of ignorant morons. Let's be unambiguously clear: The 49 victims are innocent, they did not deserve this, and this is a tragedy. What they leave behind are survivors, I'm sure that most of them have families, who will now have to live with untold grief and paranoia for the rest of their lives.

I'll make two other points:

1) One thing that the media is doing well is not publicizing his name and his thinking. You can find it, but it doesn't show up in the headlines. Images of his face are often blurred. That is a good thing, as reducing the fame of these lunatics also reduces the risk of copycats.
2) I have visited New Zealand once. It's actually a very kind and quiet country for the most part. I loved the people that I met there, they're just really friendly. The fact that this could happen in New Zealand shows how global the hate movement is.

Edited to add: This article lists and discusses many of the victims

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-47593693

Here is one man, his name is Khaled Mustafa

He's a Syrian refugee who moved to New Zealand with his family in 2018. He was seeking a safe place. He has at least two sons. One of them is missing, the other is in a hospital in critical condition.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Re: 49 Muslims assassinated in New Zealand

Post by Xexos » 6 months ago

That's only the beginning, the coming is much much worse.

It was all intended from the beginning. (((They))) always want to create conflict and wars between Goyim to prevent them from uniting together and ruling the world. (((They))) created things like ISIS and Al-Qauida and started the whole Jihad thing on innocents when such thing (Jihad on non-soldiers) doesn't exist in Islam, and the dumb Goyim believed it like the cattle they're.

Not only that, but (((they))) destroyed the middle east completely through revolutions and wars with the help of the puppet dictators and their traitor military and the financial and military support of USA, Israel, Russia, Europe to completely cripple the middle east like i explained in my other thread "the truth about immigrants" and then make millions of those immigrants go to the west and by opening borders (except for Israel of course), and then create false news about people stabbing the police for absolutely no reason at all (i wonder why this doesn't happen here in actual Muslim countries), to heat up people. The low IQ Stormfront/alt right always take the bait like good, dumb Goyim and are coping hard with their white supremacy/nationalism and that their women would be actually loyal to them enough to create a stable family (LOL), and all that crap.

A civil war is coming. The media will keep doing what they've always done and being loyal agents to (((them))) and the worthless Goyim will keep killing each others like brain-dead animals until WW3 is triggered and the New World Order is established and the government of the world will be in Jerusalem until Hamashiach comes.

I hate the Goyim so fucking much now, even more than the Jews. No matter if they're Atheist, Muslims, Christians, etc. All Goyim are fucking brain-dead worthless degenerate pieces of cattle shit and are responsible for the shit we're going through now for being ignorant low IQ brainwashed dumb morons. I hope they'll suffer (deserved) for their stupidity and sins. I'm starting to believe that the Jews are actually superior somehow, they're completely dominating Goyim it's not even funny.

It's fucking over for this world.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 6 months ago

This is a tragedy and this evil narcissist planned it all to a T, he explains in his manifesto that it's all about getting people to embrace a side of the collectivist identitarians (far left, far right, radicals of any sort) to bring about the civil war.

Many people whether it's in the media, on social media or in their daily lives are taking the bait and are actually happy to take it. As Tim Pool explained in the video below, nothing can stop it now.

The best you can do is not participating in it as well as pray for your fellow human beings and forgive them for what they're about to bring about. No matter what we do, none of us will be blameless in this.

We'll get through this and we will be better when it's all over, unfortunately after a lot of suffering, but I'm afraid that's the way of mankind, and always has been. We were not wise enough yet for the current wealth, priviledges and technologies that have been granted to us.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
We'll get through this and we will be better when it's all over, unfortunately after a lot of suffering, but I'm afraid that's the way of mankind, and always has been. We were not wise enough yet for the current wealth, priviledges and technologies that were granted to us.
Unironically believing this

Keep coping bro.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 6 months ago

Xexos wrote:
6 months ago
That's only the beginning, the coming is much much worse.

It was all intended from the beginning. (((They))) always want to create conflict and wars between Goyim to prevent them from uniting together and ruling the world. (((They))) created things like ISIS and Al-Qauida and started the whole Jihad thing on innocents when such thing (Jihad on non-soldiers) doesn't exist in Islam, and the dumb Goyim believed it like the cattle they're.

Not only that, but (((they))) destroyed the middle east completely through revolutions and wars with the help of the puppet dictators and their traitor military and the financial and military support of USA, Israel, Russia, Europe to completely cripple the middle east like i explained in my other thread "the truth about immigrants" and then make millions of those immigrants go to the west and by opening borders (except for Israel of course), and then create false news about people stabbing the police for absolutely no reason at all (i wonder why this doesn't happen here in actual Muslim countries), to heat up people. The low IQ Stormfront/alt right always take the bait like good, dumb Goyim and are coping hard with their white supremacy/nationalism and that their women would be actually loyal to them enough to create a stable family (LOL), and all that crap.

A civil war is coming. The media will keep doing what they've always done and being loyal agents to (((them))) and the worthless Goyim will keep killing each others like brain-dead animals until WW3 is triggered and the New World Order is established and the government of the world will be in Jerusalem until Hamashiach comes.

I hate the Goyim so fucking much now, even more than the Jews. No matter if they're Atheist, Muslims, Christians, etc. All Goyim are fucking brain-dead worthless degenerate pieces of cattle shit and are responsible for the shit we're going through now for being ignorant low IQ brainwashed dumb morons. I hope they'll suffer (deserved) for their stupidity and sins. I'm starting to believe that the Jews are actually superior somehow, they're completely dominating Goyim it's not even funny.

It's fucking over for this world.
Are you seriously attempting to blame Jews for this attack??? The problem with you is that your analysis of events starts with the conclusion that Jews are behind all the bad things. This erroneous and baseless conclusion has marred your understanding of the world that has resulted in you accusing an entire group of people of crimes that they didn't commit. You have absolutely no evidence of any of your claims.

The terrorist who killed innocent people in the mosque is a deranged individual who foolishly thinks that his act will start some kind of civil war in the US. These morons don't even live in the US and have no understanding of the US society. America is NOT so fragile that an incident like this will plunge the country into a civil war. These idiots can keep dreaming.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

I suggest reading his manifesto.

You will find zero lies within it. This wasn't the work of a madman; it was the work of someone driven to the brink by the multicultural society we live in, the population replacement, no one wanting to do anything about it, endless muslim attacks being handwaved, cultural relativism, and all conversation being such down about it. The mosque he shot up was also where two international terrorists, Chris Harvard and Daryl Jones, were from about 5 years ago. The media absolutely will not acknowledge that.

There was also another mosque attack in England yesterday, but the media is totally silent about it.

I don't condone what he did; a lone gunman shooting people has never brought about the necessary change. However, anyone who thinks that this wasn't the product of globalist policy and censorship, and that we shouldn't expect more of these tit-for-tat attacks, is simply lying to themselves.
pjhair wrote:
6 months ago
Are you seriously attempting to blame Jews for this attack??? The problem with you is that your analysis of events starts with the conclusion that Jews are behind all the bad things. This erroneous and baseless conclusion has marred your understanding of the world that has resulted in you accusing an entire group of people of crimes that they didn't commit. You have absolutely no evidence of any of your claims.

The terrorist who killed innocent people in the mosque is a deranged individual who foolishly thinks that his act will start some kind of civil war in the US. These morons don't even live in the US and have no understanding of the US society. America is NOT so fragile that an incident like this will plunge the country into a civil war. These idiots can keep dreaming.
Jews are the ones who've brought all this "diversity" and pushing people who don't belong in each others lands into each others lands, cultural relativism, etc. down upon us against our will.

This has been pointed out many, many times, with an oversupply of jews, jewish-funded NGOs, and the like occupying the media, politics and more, all promoting this stuff, but a few people here simply refuse to acknowledge it.

Because they'd rather get blown up, shot, their heads cut off and their women raped than be called an "anti-semite".

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

pjhair wrote:
6 months ago

The Jews weren't the one to shoot people, but they're are indirectly responsible for the attack since they're the ones behind the immigration crisis and the destruction of the middle east.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 6 months ago

Admin wrote:
6 months ago
This is a tragedy and this evil narcissist planned it all to a T, he explains in his manifesto that it's all about getting people to embrace a side of the collectivist identitarians (far left, far right, radicals of any sort) to bring about the civil war.

Many people whether it's in the media, on social media or in their daily lives are taking the bait and are actually happy to take it. As Tim Pool explained in the video below, nothing can stop it now.

The best you can do is not participating in it as well as pray for your fellow human beings and forgive them for what they're about to bring about. No matter what we do, none of us will be blameless in this.

We'll get through this and we will be better when it's all over, unfortunately after a lot of suffering, but I'm afraid that's the way of mankind, and always has been. We were not wise enough yet for the current wealth, priviledges and technologies that were granted to us.

I think you're being a little bit dramatic.
These terrorist attacks are obviously unfortunate and shocking for the carnage they cause.
The innocents lost, but they are still being carried out by those on the fringes.
I don't see this changing any time soon.

No religious war will happen, at least in our lifetimes.

The guy who carried out this latest attack is unfortunately Australian. He does not represent the majority thinking of the Australian white male.
Don't kneel because you feel

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
No religious war will happen, at least in our lifetimes.
The naivete. It is already a religious war, just one side hasn't really fought back much. Also, it's always a religious war in the middle east.
blackg wrote:
6 months ago
He does not represent the majority thinking of the Australian white male.

He does represent the thinking of a growing majority throughout white countries.

The only difference is that he was willing to go sicko mode.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago

Jews are the ones who've brought all this "diversity" and pushing people who don't belong in each others lands into each others lands, cultural relativism, etc. down upon us against our will.
Leftists and liberals in countries that have pretty much no Jews also support these kinds of policies. How do you explain that? You are employing flawed reasoning and arriving at erroneous conclusions. Are you really blaming Jews for leftists and liberals supporting left leaning policies?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

pjhair wrote:
6 months ago
Leftists and liberals in countries that have pretty much no Jews also support these kinds of policies. How do you explain that? You are employing flawed reasoning and arriving at erroneous conclusions. Are you really blaming Jews for leftists and liberals supporting left leaning policies?
I think what @That Guy is saying is that the nutjub who carried out these shootings was somehow brainwashed by the Jews to start a race war.

Charles Manson also tried to start a race war. He died in jail after a long sentence, having never seen his race war eventuate.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

blackg wrote:
6 months ago
Charles Manson also tried to start a race war. He died in jail after a long sentence, having never seen his race war eventuate.
:(
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
6 months ago
:(
Thanks.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

I don't think United States Democrats are anti Muslim. They voted for Ilhan Omar, and another Muslim
Congress woman in 2018.

https://www.ilhanomar.com/

Although I don't think Trump represents all conservative's views, I do think he is a racist. This is primarily
due to his actions of implementing Muslim only bans.

Trump was a registered Democrat during the George W Bush presidency.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 6 months ago

rclark wrote:
6 months ago
I don't think United States Democrats are anti Muslim. They voted for Ilhan Omar, and another Muslim
Congress woman in 2018.

https://www.ilhanomar.com/

Although I don't think Trump represents all conservative's views, I do think he is a racist. This is primarily
due to his actions of implementing Muslim only bans.

Trump was a registered Democrat during the George W Bush presidency.
This is like an American politics pop up book for children.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)