A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
User avatar
Stan22
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 133
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 209
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% twice ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week .. Arimidex 0.25 MG ED
Age: 19

A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Stan22 » 1 week ago

Sup boys,

So I'd been thinking and i decided to make a Discord server for us (bald/balding people) so we can have fun together.

For those who don't know, Discord is a text and voice chat app it has really nice design and is easy to use and great for instant communication and interactions.

I already made a server just for us and it's so far so great i'm sure you'll like it. I was just talking with @Admin on the voice channel and it was really fun to be honest.

Here's an invitation link for you to join the server :

https://discord.gg/95G4uQZ

Link to use Discord on your browser or to download the app: https://discordapp.com

Here you can see who is currently online on the server:



Rules for the Discord server

- You are required to use the same username as on this forum
- No recurring personal attacks against a user
- No racist, misogynistic, homophobic, etc. content
- No doxxing. You are not allowed to leak people's private information

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 843
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2235
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

I only will use something baldite related if it's in browser (incognito) and doesn't require an app sitting on my phone. I found a browser link for it but it's all cut off and awkward to use.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 305
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 684
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by kj6723 » 1 week ago

Have any HairLossTalk/ImpactofHairLoss members ever actually met IRL? I know it's been discussed, and the idea thrown around in a semi-haha kind of way, but has it ever actually gone down?

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

kj6723 wrote:
1 week ago
Have any HairLossTalk/impactofhairloss members ever actually met irl? I know it's been discussed, and the idea thrown around in a semi-haha kind of way, but has it ever actually gone down?
I was up for meeting @Admin when he was down here in Australia but he blew me off.
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1465
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 3172
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

kj6723 wrote:
1 week ago
Have any HairLossTalk/ImpactofHairLoss members ever actually met IRL? I know it's been discussed, and the idea thrown around in a semi-haha kind of way, but has it ever actually gone down?
I got close to meeting with a few members who came to Belgium for a hair transplant but in the end it didn't happen. It was even the first time I had an vocal chat with a member yesterday :p. God knows if some of us will meet each other at a point, that would be quite fun, except for the part where we'll inevitably be staring at each other's hair.
blackg wrote:
1 week ago
I was up for meeting Admin when he was down here in Australia but he blew me off.
I didn't blow you off and you know the reasons ;).

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I didn't blow you off and you know the reasons ;).
You didn't trust your future wife around me. I can understand.
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 809
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1313
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
I only will use something baldite related if it's in browser (incognito) and doesn't require an app sitting on my phone. I found a browser link for it but it's all cut off and awkward to use.
Don‘t be a pussy and use the app, I want to hear your voice.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 843
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2235
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
Don‘t be a pussy and use the app, I want to hear your voice.
Haha wait you have to talk on it? Not even type? And you expect me to talk audibly to you guys whilst in the company of others?

"Yeah Bieber's totally NW2, his left temple is oddly diffuse, I think he was on finasteride and it went wrong, but not as bad as Harry Styles what a baldcel he's turning out to be..."
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 809
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1313
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Haha wait you have to talk on it? Not even type? And you expect me to talk audibly to you guys whilst in the company of others?

"Yeah Bieber's totally NW2, his left temple is oddly diffuse, I think he was on finasteride and it went wrong, but not as bad as Harry Styles what a baldcel he's turning out to be..."
You don't have to, I'm too shy to reveal my feeble voice for now, too. :roll:

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2004
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by JasonStatham » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Haha wait you have to talk on it? Not even type? And you expect me to talk audibly to you guys whilst in the company of others?

"Yeah Bieber's totally NW2, his left temple is oddly diffuse, I think he was on finasteride and it went wrong, but not as bad as Harry Styles what a baldcel he's turning out to be..."
you are on impact of hair loss while in the company of people?

:roll:

User avatar
Stan22
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 133
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 209
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Minoxidil 5% twice ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week .. Arimidex 0.25 MG ED
Age: 19

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Stan22 » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Haha wait you have to talk on it? Not even type? And you expect me to talk audibly to you guys whilst in the company of others?

"Yeah Bieber's totally NW2, his left temple is oddly diffuse, I think he was on finasteride and it went wrong, but not as bad as Harry Styles what a baldcel he's turning out to be..."
You can do both as there are text and voice channels. You don't have to talk with your voice.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

I want to hear Rudi's voice.
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 843
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2235
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 week ago
you are on impact of hairloss while in the company of people?

:roll:
Yes, have you heard of a mobile phone? They have smart versions now. So I don't have to carry my laptop while walking around anymore.

I am aware while others doddle around Facebook and Instagram on their phones, I'm looking at David Beckham's diffuse in the sun, but although I have to be a little cautious (would never scroll around if someone's right beside me) I have no idea what you find so weird.

I also regularly go on at work too, on breaks at least, not so much at my desk as people can spring up behind you.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1009
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 1289

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

JasonStatham wrote:
1 week ago
you are on impact of hairloss while in the company of people?

:roll:
Rudi is on impact of hair loss while claiming unemployment.
Choose your orbit wisely.

User avatar
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 915
Joined: 8 months ago
Reputation: 2004
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: A Discord server for ImpactofHairLoss.be - Invitation inside

Post by JasonStatham » 1 week ago

Rudiger wrote:
1 week ago
Yes, have you heard of a mobile phone? They have smart versions now. So I don't have to carry my laptop while walking around anymore.

I am aware while others doddle around Facebook and Instagram on their phones, I'm looking at David Beckham's diffuse in the sun, but although I have to be a little cautious (would never scroll around if someone's right beside me) I have no idea what you find so weird.

I also regularly go on at work too, on breaks at least, not so much at my desk as people can spring up behind you.
Discord is meant to be used when you are alone. It's more or less like Skype. And I dont think people using Skype in the company of others you know.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 3 guests