Has #MeToo gone too far?

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Has #MeToo gone too far?

Post by rclark » 5 days ago

Here are two articles generated from the #MeToo movement.

This one is about R. Kelly. R.Kelly is being spoken out against because he was a bad father, and Lady
Gaga was abused (by someone other than R. Kelly), before she did a consensual video at fifteen with
R. Kelly, that was sexual in nature.

R. Kelly's daughter is , in 2019, saying he is a bad father on Twitter. Lady Gaga feels
the need to bring this up now, even though it happened in 2013, and she gave consent to do this video with
him.
lady_gaga_versus_R_Kelly.png
lady_gaga_versus_R_Kelly.png (73.89 KiB) Viewed 310 times
In this article, Kevin Spacey is accused of groping an eighteen year old man, and possibly touching the
man's penis. :o . The eighteen year old man had drinks with Kevin, went to Kevin's place, and then ran out after he was groped.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/kevin ... ertainment

What are people's thoughts on this?

layabout
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/mcrodose finasteride

Re: Has #MeToo gone too far?

Post by layabout » 5 days ago

Kevin Spacey is a weirdo pedo for sure. I remember when I saw American Beauty I knew that guy was an irl creep.

#MeToo is legit. Guys need to stop raping. It's embarrassing.

kj6723
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, dermastamp, nizoral

Post by kj6723 » 5 days ago

The R Kelly situation allegedly involves minors and some kind of weird sex cult stuff. Not sure I’d put it in the same category as the SJW metoo nonsense

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 4 days ago

What I didn't explain about Kevin is that he met the 18 year old in a bar (have to
be 21 to drink), paid for the guy's drink, and then took him home. I'm not sure
what the 18 year old was expecting. An 18 year old is considered a legal adult
in the U.S.

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 4 days ago

No. They (celebs, politicians & the elite) have been getting away with it far to long.

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » 4 days ago

All men, be they gay or straight like me, need to stop preying on the vulnerable.
It really is embarrassing.

#MenBehave
Ban the lipstick tax!

JeanLucBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JeanLucBB » 4 days ago

rclark wrote:
4 days ago
What I didn't explain about Kevin is that he met the 18 year old in a bar (have to
be 21 to drink), paid for the guy's drink, and then took him home. I'm not sure
what the 18 year old was expecting. An 18 year old is considered a legal adult
in the U.S.
This 18 year old is an opportunistic, disingenuous pos. The reality is this type of thing is a totally different situation when it comes to one man and another or even a boy, there is no threat of physical force or danger if they don't reciprocate unlike when a woman is involved.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 days ago

It had gone too far the second it wasn't about Hollywood or this tiny proportion of men in very high positions who used their status to take advantage of women (who in many cases could always say no, but that's only one inconvenient detail that makes this whole movement shaky).

And this is the latest large-scale misguided propaganda spawned by the #MeToo movement, and this time it comes from a behemoth like Procter & Gamble:

They truly thought demonizing their entire target audience was a good idea. No one in their marketing team, no one that was involved in this project had any objection to make?

No I wonder, is this a fatal mistake? Are enough people, good men and women going to care enough to boycott their products? I know I rarely boycott products, but this time, I'm going to make sure I do, I already took a look at what they sell, and damn, I actually buy a lot of them:

https://us.pg.com/brands/

I don't think my fiancée is going to care for example, and I don't necessarily blame her. This attitude is pervasive in our society, people just don't have the time and the energy to deal with this nonsense, and it is the main reason it's been allow to thrive. I still think it's a mistake, to think that as long as it doesn't affect you, why should you care?

I always remember this scene from the TV show the Handmaid's Tale, where the main female characters arrive at work and are shocked to realized that women are now second-class citizen. "Haven't you heard, it's the law now", and they're like "the law?!". This is one of my worst nightmares, that one day, I get an email at work to tell me I need to attend mandatory unconscious bias training because I'm probably a racist, or that the teams will now have to be 50% men and 50% women, you know, some mantra right from the SJW bible that all of a sudden would need to be applied and any descent towards it would get you burned at the stake (that means fired here).

I still think people are not scared enough, and at the same time I wonder if people who care about this shit suffer some kind of moral panic. We've seen a lot of examples of this ruining people's lives and deeply hurt organizations. So hopefully, it's going to get better as good people expose this nonsense and organizations (corporations, the media, universities, etc.) sink further because they thought it was a good idea to get "woke". Patreon is the latest victim of its own stupid and totalitarian decisions:

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/01/p ... uritanism/
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 days ago

Oh by the way, if you now saw the commercial and think: "I'm not going to buy Gilette razors anymore" which you should if you are a man with balls.

The problem is that its a huge Globalist (probably Jew CEO) @That Guy company called: "Procter & Gamble"

And now let's look what brands they own:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_P ... ble_brands <---- Have fun avoiding all this stuff.

Also important note to Admin: If you buy your little white toddler poop protection: "Pampers" is owned by Procter and Gamble. Your little toddler will literaly make a profit to the anti-male globalist with each shit he does.

Edit: Oh I see you already saw the Brands they own Admin. What is the alternative to Pampers these days?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 2 days ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 days ago
The problem is that its a huge Globalist (probably Jew CEO)
Aaand another antisemite post on this forum.

I thought we had established that whether they were Jewish or not made no difference but no, when you want to believe in the evil juice, the blind unjustified resentment is just too strong.

Again, you'll find social justice warriors from all backgrounds: Jewish, Arab, white, it does not matter and there is no evidence that this propaganda is peddled more by people of a certain ethnicity.

You think you see patterns that just aren't there. You'll ignore the person's origin every time s a non-Jewish person peddles SJW nonsense, but the one in ten times you see a name ending in 'berg' or 'man' you'll be like: "oy vey!".

Alright, I've done my part, I know you'll see it as a the submissive Goyim defending my evil juice masters :p. But this is truly what I think.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 days ago

Admin wrote:
2 days ago
Aaand another antisemite post on this forum.

I thought we had established that whether they were Jewish or not made no difference but no, when you want to believe in the evil juice, the blind unjustified resentment is just too strong.

Again, you'll find social justice warriors from all backgrounds: Jewish, Arab, white, it does not matter and there is no evidence that this propaganda is peddled more by people of a certain ethnicity.

You think you see patterns that just aren't there. You'll ignore the person's origin every time s a non-Jewish person peddles SJW nonsense, but the one in ten times you see a name ending in 'berg' or 'man' you'll be like: "oy vey!".

Alright, I've done my part, I know you'll see it as me defending my evil juice masters :p.
You guys here take everything too seriously. I would prefer meeting once a week with some beer and talk all this stuff in real life xD (Yes I don't have friends with hair loss to talk about)

"Probably" and tagging ThatGuy, should have given you some indication that I just wanted to have some entertainment. In the end, we use this Forum for entertainment. If we want to have a Jew debate, we can open a new thread.
social justice warriors from all backgrounds: Jewish, Arab, white
I highly disagree. White People are the biggest voice in the SJW spectrum.

That said:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 2 days ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 days ago
You guys here take everything too seriously

I suspected it was sarcasm but it's sometimes hard to detect for people who are slightly on the spectrum like me :p.

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Post by Grasshopper » 1 day ago

Admin wrote:
3 days ago
No one in their marketing team, no one that was involved in this project had any objection to make?

The whole storytelling in the advertising is so comically bad that I wonder if this is deliberate.

They do to men what Donald trump does to feminist liberal woman: Provoke an outcry by being almost comically sexist/anti-man and then profit of the ensuing controversy and publicity.

Either this or in the sjw advertising agency all the dudes were uncomfortably looking at each other, smelling the gas leak but would rather have the building blow up than to be the "toxic male" pointing out the obvious.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 1 day ago

Grasshopper wrote:
1 day ago
The whole storytelling in the advertising is so comically bad that I wonder if this is deliberate.
They do to men what Donald trump does to feminist liberal woman: Provoke an outcry by being almost comically sexist/anti-man and then profit of the ensuing controversy and publicity.

Either this or in the sjw advertising agency all the dudes were uncomfortably looking at each other, smelling the gas leak but would rather have the building blow up than to be the "toxic male" pointing out the obvious.
Yeah it was my fiancée that pointed this out to me while it should have been obvious: there is no bad publicity.

It's wrong of course, and if you decide to twist reality for your own benefit, you will absolutely pay for it in the long run. Maybe you can get away with it one time, five times, ten times but at a point, it is going to snap back and do you in. I believe it's what happend to Lehman Brothers for example. And it is happening more obviously in the video game industry where AAA video games do significantly worse due to SJW grandstanding. We've already seen that you can't fool the gamers with that. We shouldn't lose sight of the fact that this whole SJW pushback started with Gamergate back in 2014.

All they care about here is the giant shitstorm during which people are going to mention the name Gilette over and over again. And they count on the fact that people won't look deep into it, and of course they won't. Paul Joseph Watson mentions this at the end of his latest video:

People like us who are on the other side of the mirror really feel like they're going insane sometimes. I actually asked my fiancée this yesterday: "You saw something about it on social media, right? This is real?" And she reassured me by telling me that she saw it and yes, people were angry about it.

I know how stupid this sounds but I sometimes wonder, are the people who follow the intellectual dark web, who see social justice warriors for what they are and who are afraid of where it might lead us just suffering from a moral panic?

I really don't think so, hell was brought about on earth for way more stupid shit if you look at how World War I was started for example.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » 16 hours ago

As one of the top comments on this 80's Gillette commercial video says:

"Man how the times have changed".