We are fucked - Short bald guy gets destroyed on dating show

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: We are fucked - Short bald guy gets destroyed on dating show

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Rope or cope!
Lol! I love that saying! Did you come up with this?
behold the sins of our forefathers

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 2 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
to be honest these women just felt bad for him and wanted the spotlight on national TV. lmfao at the idea any would actually fuck him.

But yes on Tinder that would definitely be solid. This guy would be lucky to get 1/100 there though.
I obviously agree with you and what they say is in line with what we recently discussed: it‘s (deemed) ok to cite his baldness as a reason to not like him. Many men are bald(ing), it‘s not (regarded as) a disease, so as opposed to saying „I don‘t like his face/he‘s ugly“, it‘s considered sensitive and harmless enough not to offend anyone.
You have to be a masochist or utterly stupid to participate in such a show with his looks (although the females appear of only barely higher calibre), so I feel no sympathy.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I obviously agree with you and what they say is in line with what we recently discussed: it‘s (deemed) ok to cite his baldness as a reason to not like him. Many men are bald(ing), it‘s not (regarded as) a disease, so as opposed to saying „I don‘t like his face/he‘s ugly“, it‘s considered sensitive and harmless enough not to offend anyone.
You have to be a masochist or utterly stupid to participate in such a show with his looks (although the females appear of only barely higher calibre), so I feel no sympathy.
He simply lives in a fantasy world. But if you are on the bottom of looks, I even think it's healthy to not read too much Red Pill stuff and just live in your world. This might lead him to go into a looks-based show, but I'm sure after some beer and laughs with his buddies, he got over it soon. Still better than register on hairlosstalk (or worse Incel) and find out, that you are below a cockroach when Wolf Pack replies to you with his thick hair.

A good example is my profile pic. It's a guy that is happy with his very good looking girlfriend. Would it add any positive value if he starts to read about hypergamy and how much looks matters? Probably not. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
2 months ago

Comment from a fullhead

FireShot Capture 2 - Bald manlet got destroyed on takemeout; lookin_ - https___www.youtube.com_watch.png

Recently I thought I was doing better regarding my hair and I was all positive and shit but it seems like my hair loss regime is not helping. I examined my hair and my hair line has taken a big hit. I feel like I am fighting a lost battle. With all this meds, all this work I put into taking care of my hair it all goes to nothing. Being this guy is my destiny and I cannot change it.
Painful, just painful to watch.

Added in 3 minutes 46 seconds:
Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
7 likes out of 30 swipes - on Tinder that‘s the stat of a slayer actually.
Too bad the 7 that did it probably did so out of fear of being shallow or a bad person. Bald+manlet = death

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Being both bald and short is a pussy death sentence.

This guy might as well wear a dress, a wig, and look like Richard Simmons.

richard_simmons.jpg
richard_simmons.jpg (22.24 KiB) Viewed 569 times

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 2 months ago

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
I still feel bad for him. He’s probably desperate enough to try anything and thought maybe things would be different under the circumstances of the show

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
Being both bald and short is a pussy death sentence.
I wanted to reply to you with a bald and short Actor having a goddess wife to use as an example to disprove you.
Googled: "bald and manlet" and by accident found this movie:

Is this the movie they made for us?

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

Well he actually got a date.... Kinda...

If you don't want to watch it all then skip to the end for the brutality of reality

Though I would recommend just watching it all, because there's a confusing moment of optimism yet also destroying the natural order of things that we have all come to accept. At least with her reveal of leaving her light on by accident, things make sense again (but she did have me going with the comment about having a soft spot for baldies).

But fuck what a comment in itself, the nicest thing someone says to him and it's still a comment calling him "baldy", like how retarded are these people? That's the equivalent of saying to a woman "actually I have a soft spot for fatties, you're in luck!".

Arjen touched on something that was my initial reaction in terms of not feeling a lot of sympathy for him, but thinking of it again, I think he's just stupid or completely lacking in self-awareness, and for that I feel some sympathy.

From being Irish and knowing Irish people, I just feel like this is the type of culchie Irish guy (sort of like a hick or hillbilly) that simply has never really thought about his looks, he's just that simple minded. I know that sounds impossible to us with our black pill and lookism references, but in the real world there are a minority of people who are so 1 dimensional that looks, baldness, height, they obviously know it's a factor in life but have no idea how important it is. His attitude going on this show was a simple minded and innocent "sure why not, could meet a nice girl".

When if any of us looked like him, there's not a fucking hope we'd subject ourselves to such humiliation. He probably had little idea it would be this brutal, and what's worse is that the 1 girl who picked him (and looks actually totally bangable) revealed it was an accident, so after the silver lining during the show and the weeks that followed it until broadcast, he wouldn't have had a fucking clue. So obviously after this they go on a date in a fake nightclub, and I can't find that episode online but I'm guessing it went badly (I do know however that on Wikipedia it marks the date as an "unsuccessful" one, shock) and he was probably wondering what went wrong after she did "choose" him (in his mind at least). Then he finds out much later on that it was all a mistake, I mean fucking hell, that would give me God damn anxiety and trust issues for life. You'd just feel so stupid for thinking she liked you, but that being said, from what little reads I can get from this guy, I don't think it will really dawn on him too much. I guess that's where ignorance can come in handy.

I noticed she initiates the hand holding as they go off, and it becomes obvious she's doing it for a reason that others have pointed out with regards to the several women who kept their lights on - she wants to look good. She grabs his hand in front of the crowd, watch her awkwardness as she gets in the elevator, and coming out of it as well, no hand hold and a cold blank stare away from him.

I'm sure this was a genuine accident, but it's also hilarious how she walks in the opposite direction to where their date is. Hahaha "fuck this I'm making a break for it" and then he pulls her back on course. I also enjoyed (if that's the right word for this) the last thing she says, "you never know maybe he's a really nice guy" of course implying that obviously looks are not remotely redeeming for this particular man.

Finally, the harshest comment was from that young girl (who else?!) and yeah, this type of idiot is pretty common in Ireland. Just pigheaded and bluntly expressing herself in the least articulate way, but being retarded and brutal as fuck. "He kinda looks a bit old and baldy like me da and... No!".

She may be retarded and I may be critical of her, however at least it's an insight in to how young girls actually feel. The way she ends that sentence with a gasp of "no" just says it all, like "no, God please no, just no" like it's so beyond the realms of possibility she can't even put in to words just how awful the thought of being romantic with him is.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

kj6723
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Dutasteride .5mg daily, minoxidil 5% 1-2x daily, dermastamp 1.5mm weekly, nizoral 1% whenever

Post by kj6723 » 2 months ago

Ok, so just when we have this thread to crush spirits I pull up the Instagram today of a hot girl I went to high school with, who is still hot, and she is dating a bald manlet. Creeping on her stuff it looks like they’ve been together about 4 years

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Well he actually got a date.... Kinda...

If you don't want to watch it all then skip to the end for the brutality of reality

Though I would recommend just watching it all, because there's a confusing moment of optimism yet also destroying the natural order of things that we have all come to accept. At least with her reveal of leaving her light on by accident, things make sense again (but she did have me going with the comment about having a soft spot for baldies).

But fuck what a comment in itself, the nicest thing someone says to him and it's still a comment calling him "baldy", like how retarded are these people? That's the equivalent of saying to a woman "actually I have a soft spot for fatties, you're in luck!".

Arjen touched on something that was my initial reaction in terms of not feeling a lot of sympathy for him, but thinking of it again, I think he's just stupid or completely lacking in self-awareness, and for that I feel some sympathy.

From being Irish and knowing Irish people, I just feel like this is the type of culchie Irish guy (sort of like a hick or hillbilly) that simply has never really thought about his looks, he's just that simple minded. I know that sounds impossible to us with our black pill and lookism references, but in the real world there are a minority of people who are so 1 dimensional that looks, baldness, height, they obviously know it's a factor in life but have no idea how important it is. His attitude going on this show was a simple minded and innocent "sure why not, could meet a nice girl".

When if any of us looked like him, there's not a fucking hope we'd subject ourselves to such humiliation. He probably had little idea it would be this brutal, and what's worse is that the 1 girl who picked him (and looks actually totally bangable) revealed it was an accident, so after the silver lining during the show and the weeks that followed it until broadcast, he wouldn't have had a fucking clue. So obviously after this they go on a date in a fake nightclub, and I can't find that episode online but I'm guessing it went badly (I do know however that on Wikipedia it marks the date as an "unsuccessful" one, shock) and he was probably wondering what went wrong after she did "choose" him (in his mind at least). Then he finds out much later on that it was all a mistake, I mean fucking hell, that would give me God damn anxiety and trust issues for life. You'd just feel so stupid for thinking she liked you, but that being said, from what little reads I can get from this guy, I don't think it will really dawn on him too much. I guess that's where ignorance can come in handy.

I noticed she initiates the hand holding as they go off, and it becomes obvious she's doing it for a reason that others have pointed out with regards to the several women who kept their lights on - she wants to look good. She grabs his hand in front of the crowd, watch her awkwardness as she gets in the elevator, and coming out of it as well, no hand hold and a cold blank stare away from him.

I'm sure this was a genuine accident, but it's also hilarious how she walks in the opposite direction to where their date is. Hahaha "fuck this I'm making a break for it" and then he pulls her back on course. I also enjoyed (if that's the right word for this) the last thing she says, "you never know maybe he's a really nice guy" of course implying that obviously looks are not remotely redeeming for this particular man.

Finally, the harshest comment was from that young girl (who else?!) and yeah, this type of idiot is pretty common in Ireland. Just pigheaded and bluntly expressing herself in the least articulate way, but being retarded and brutal as fuck. "He kinda looks a bit old and baldy like me da and... No!".

She may be retarded and I may be critical of her, however at least it's an insight in to how young girls actually feel. The way she ends that sentence with a gasp of "no" just says it all, like "no, God please no, just no" like it's so beyond the realms of possibility she can't even put in to words just how awful the thought of being romantic with him is.
This question (blissful ignorance or realism?) has been gathering more and more momentum for me lately. I think for over 35 years I’d led the life everybody would normally suggest to me now: self-aware enough, yet not worrying and caring too much, but latently having the belief I’ll one day find the woman I’m genuinely attracted to and who will reciprocate. I can’t pinpoint the moment when I was rather suddenly like: fuck, what if I don’t have what it takes to achieve that?

A post of yours neatly summarizes my fear that I’d been deluded all the way:

“Unless you're socially isolated you learn from a very early age (I mean, as young as pre-pubescant here) you realise that the pretty girls are rare, and want the alpha males. Certain things do change in adulthood, but the fundamental that pretty women are rare, stays the same. And the fact that not everyone can have them should come quickly and stay that way.”

I mean, how can you have mentioned belief when in fact in 35 years it never quite materialized. Especially seeing that out of all the men I know, most of them neither losers in general nor bad looking, only 2 have found someone where I’m like: Yes, I totally get why they are happy to settle down now. I have very little hope left that this should happen to me, because, frankly: why should it? So it’s either getting reasonable and thinking really long-term – it would be kind of sad and unfulfilling growing old alone – or getting yourself familiar with that thought without secretly hoping for a small miracle.

Addendum: As mentioned, I recently finished "Sunderland 'til I die" on Netflix where you get a good idea of the average fan/person in the north east of England. A lot of them are similar in looks (and style) as the guy from this show, they make just about enough money to live, drinks pints and attend game - and they all (at least the ones who were an active part of the series) are in relationships. I don't mean this in a belitteling way at all, but in my opinion there is a good chance they secured whatever deal they could at some some stage and are probably ok with it, with having a person by their side, with having (had) the opportunity to get and raise children. It really humbles me and I get irritated somehow by my way of being that is further (or even initially) influenced by different life cirumstances. Having said that: a close friend is dating the woman whose face he's just not a fan of. He likes her body, he likes the sex and spending time with her, he likes the fact she's into him, how he doesn't have to put in all the effort. But he's just not in love with her. The only time where he could see this happen was with the only one out of the roughly 50 women he's gone on a date with where my immediate reaction was: "Oohh, this one's pretty!" It wouldn't have worked out long term,but it was so telling and frustrating to see how euphoric he was during and after his first date. Do you really want to sacrifice this feeling for something that could turn into a functioning relationship? Wouldn't it be fucking nice to have it both? and why, WHY does it seemingly depend so much on the other person's looks? I'm convinced a lot of partnerships were born out of pragmatism and despair even, but I'm also quite sure some objectively unattractive people felt butterflies and immense physical attraction to each other. I've been unable all my life to find a woman pretty I didn't perceive as such after 2 seconds. The overlap of women I perceive as pretty and who find me physically attractive appear to be so tiny that it's really becoming the obvious reason for my lack of satisfaction in this regard. And it's particularly frustrating how even my friend who's always said that he's much more of a body-focussed-guy than me, also telling me openly that he's not as picky as me, has to admit that the problem with his otherwise great acquaintance is her face - which he by the way still finds average. Yet, it's not enough...
Last edited by Arjen 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

This incelTV channel is golden. How did you find this @supremegentleman? :?

Fullhead Michael starts at 2:17 with a Norwood 1 mop on his head. He has more hair than most people ever had.

Now I know you all think: "Bruh this guy will slay all the pussys!"

WRONG!

Face will always be number 1. Always. I talked about this subject with @Arjen.
If I could choose between being Norwood 1 for life, OR having a chiselled face with a supreme jawline that can cut a steak, I would choose the face immediately.

The Chad guy in the Video could easily be bald and would still get more Matches than Mister Norwood 1 Mop Head. A chiselled face will always be king.
Having hair is just to distract from your ugly face.

Also to add here: All those bitches are below a 6. They have absolutely 0 AWARENESS HOW THEY LOOK! Girl with receded face, that would easily be a looks match (in my opinion she is even lower) than Mister Norwood 1, is demanding A HIGHER SMV GUY. What a joke.

This is Tinder in reality

You will always fish for lower girls. Some men are happy to get a 4 or a 5 as a girlfriend I guess. Tinder is a joke.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
This incelTV channel is golden. How did you find this @supremegentleman? :?

Fullhead Michael starts at 2:17 with a Norwood 1 mop on his head. He has more hair than most people ever had.

Now I know you all think: "Bruh this guy will slay all the pussys!"

WRONG!

Face will always be number 1. Always. I talked about this subject with @Arjen.
If I could choose between being Norwood 1 for life, OR having a chiselled face with a supreme jawline that can cut a steak, I would choose the face immediately.

The Chad guy in the Video could easily be bald and would still get more Matches than Mister Norwood 1 Mop Head. A chiselled face will always be king.
Having hair is just to distract from your ugly face.

Also to add here: All those bitches are below a 6. They have absolutely 0 AWARENESS HOW THEY LOOK! Girl with receded face, that would easily be a looks match (in my opinion she is even lower) than Mister Norwood 1, is demanding A HIGHER SMV (Sexual Market Value) GUY. What a joke.

This is Tinder in reality

You will always fish for lower girls. Some men are happy to get a 4 or a 5 as a girlfriend I guess. Tinder is a joke.
This is why in the example brought up by @kj6723 it would be interesting what the guy's face looks like.
With regards to Tinder I'm still unsure what to think as to how conclusive the likes you get there are for your SMV. If they are an indicator for mine, it's fucked up to a degree that I've no hope whatsoever left. Again, ready to upload anyone's pics to see how they (or a guy they know) fare, then tell me if that reflects their SMV.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
This is why in the example brought up by @kj6723 it would be interesting what the guy's face looks like.
With regards to Tinder I'm still unsure what to think as to how conclusive the likes you get there are for your SMV (Sexual Market Value). If they are an indicator for mine, it's fucked up to a degree that I've no hope whatsoever left. Again, ready to upload anyone's pics to see how they (or a guy they know) fare, then tell me if that reflects their SMV (Sexual Market Value).
TINDER IS REALITY BRUH. You are a 5 on Tinder and a 5 in real life
Even my girlfriend rated you a 7. Strange you only get 4s and 5s.
Last edited by JasonStatham 2 months ago, edited 3 times in total.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
TINDER IS REALITY BRUH. You are a 5 on Tinder and a 5 in real life xD. Even my girlfriend rated you a 7. Strange you only get 4s and 5s.
Well, she gives you a 10, so I'm 3 points below an obese cunt who uses filters for his hair :arrow: rope. :cry:

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
TINDER IS REALITY BRUH. You are a 5 on Tinder and a 5 in real life xD Even my girlfriend rated you a 7. Strange you only get 4s and 5s.
I guess Tinder warps reality in the same manner than the media, movies/TV shows or social media do. But aren't we supposed to be aware of that fact, unless you're a complete moron with no awareness, of course you're going to know that, of course the average girls who swipes right on every male model on Tinder don't think "great, this is what I'm going to get!".

I don't think most girls are that naive. It works both ways, you need a severe dose of delusion to believe that those male model guys are within your reach and aren't just going to pump and dump you. So while it warps reality, I don't think it has such a big effect on what ends up happening in the end.

Couples form on Tinder, on the dancefloor, at work, whatever, the trap is falling for those preconceived ideas that you deserve to slay (in men's case) or that you deserve a chad as a girl. I'm getting married this year and you guys know I've met my fiancée on Tinder, friends of us are getting married too and they also met on Tinder. And we're all looksmatched (Arjen: oh no!) and quite happy.
Arjen wrote:
2 months ago
With regards to Tinder I'm still unsure what to think as to how conclusive the likes you get there are for your SMV (Sexual Market Value). If they are an indicator for mine, it's fucked up to a degree that I've no hope whatsoever left. Again, ready to upload anyone's pics to see how they (or a guy they know) fare, then tell me if that reflects their SMV (Sexual Market Value).
I'm still reading all those questions @Arjen asks himself regarding rating and trying to come up with a map of the current dating scene that's as precise as possible, but unsurprisingly, it's just not that interesting anymore once you've settled down with someone.

Years ago, I would have lapped it up, but now I'm like "how does that enrich my life?", or anyone's life for that matter. At a point, you have to ask yourself where you're getting with all this exactly.

I know how blue-pill this sounds, I think at a point, you need to ask yourself what you want and keep it simple: cast a wide net, meet women, and at a point, if you're lucky, and if that's what you want, you'll meet a nice girl you'll want to spend the rest of your life with (again, oh no!). That said, I know how addictive obsessing about looks and dating can be, you can really get lost going down that rabbit hole.