Microdosing finasteride

Discuss proven and experimental available hair loss solutions: minoxidil, finasteride, concealers, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 808
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 856
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Microdosing finasteride

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

layabout wrote:
6 days ago
Look at me. I am the Wolf Pack now.
How much Finasteride do you currently take?

Why are you microdosing?

layabout
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 22
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/mcrodose finasteride

Re: Microdosing finasteride

Post by layabout » 6 days ago

rclark wrote:
6 days ago
How much Finasteride do you currently take?

Why are you microdosing?
I was taking finasteride when I made my HairLossTalk account. I haven't taken it since the week I started microneedling and minoxidil though. Weirdly enough, Idealt with some reflux finasteride sides the other week. I got brain fog, testicular pain, and my libido dropped completely out of nowhere, all on the same day. Like a month after stopping finasteride 0.5mg. I know I'm probably going to have to get back on it and will try a lower dosage, like .25mg two-three times a week

fuck these sides tho

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 808
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 856
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Microdosing finasteride

Post by rclark » 6 days ago

layabout wrote:
6 days ago
I was taking finasteride when I made my HairLossTalk account. I haven't taken it since the week I started microneedling and minoxidil though. Weirdly enough, Idealt with some reflux finasteride sides the other week. I got brain fog, testicular pain, and my libido dropped completely out of nowhere, all on the same day. Like a month after stopping finasteride 0.5mg. I know I'm probably going to have to get back on it and will try a lower dosage, like .25mg two-three times a week

fuck these sides tho
So you've been micro dosing for over four years, and have some experience with it.

Have you seen any benefits from it?

I've never taken oral Finasteride, I only take the liquid.

layabout
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 44
Joined: 1 month ago
Reputation: 22
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/mcrodose finasteride

Re: Microdosing finasteride

Post by layabout » 6 days ago

rclark wrote:
6 days ago
So you've been micro dosing for over four years, and have some experience with it.

Have you seen any benefits from it?

I've never taken oral Finasteride, I only take the liquid.
what? I'm 21

I didn't even know what androgenic alopecia was two years ago.

I bought finasteride for the first time feb. of last year 2018

None, it increased my shedding the ENTIRE time I was on it.

My shedding has only stopped after starting microneedling

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests