I Was the Mob Until the Mob Came for Me

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

I Was the Mob Until the Mob Came for Me

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: I Was the Mob Until the Mob Came for Me

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Excellent article and website :).

Afro, could you please avoid copy/pasting such large chunks of the articles in your posts? Search engines like Google will detect it as plagiarism/stolen content and will as a consequence devalue this website's ranking. Thanks.
Hair transplants: 2000 graft (May 2014) and 2024 graft (January 2018) FUE's with Dr. De Reys for front and mid-scalp - Last hair transplant: ~1000 grafts on crown area (February 2019)

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Yes, good article, Afro. I read it all and some of the comments too.

But I have to ask, are you being somewhat ironic by posting this article?
Ban the lipstick tax!

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
Excellent article and website :).

Afro, could you please avoid copy/pasting such large chunks of the articles in your posts? Search engines like Google will detect it as plagiarism/stolen content and will as a consequence devalue this website's ranking. Thanks.
Oh, I didn't know about that. Sure, I'll only post the link and the article title from now on.

Added in 30 seconds:
blackg wrote:
1 week ago
But I have to ask, are you being somewhat ironic by posting this article?
No.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 1 week ago

This is for all those who jumped on the Kavanaugh train.

And if anyone is sticking by that ridiculous notion, then please look at the retracted statements regarding the multi-rapes everyone insisted "probably" happened (and then went on to talk about them as fact) and the 1 remaining accuser is Blasey-Ford, who made off with her GoFundMe retirement money and was never heard from again. Despite the fact she initially wanted to seek justice through to the end.

I am slightly less aggressive towards those somewhat balanced Liberals who were at least smart enough to realise that case was total bullshit from the start, and as it escalated became even worse, and in the aftermath over a few months was completely extinguished, they at least realised this early and instead changed their opinion from "oh well Believe Survivors" to "I don't know if he's guilty or not this has become a trial of his temperament and he's failed that so it's proved he shouldn't get the job".

I mean that's frustrating in it's own way because it proves inherent bias and wanting to twist things to fit a narrative, but still not as much of a crime as instantly believing every piece of information that came out, and not even as a bias against Kavanaugh, but a bias against Trump and what they perceive as the racist GOP. Fucking die.
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)