Two dead Nordic chicks

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: Two dead Nordic chicks

Post by EvilLocks » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
The thing is, it's true, Muslims are that dangerous, as soon as they become the majority in a country or large enough area. Every Muslim country followed this pattern. How do you think countries like Pakistan got to a 97-99% Muslim population?
I heard that muslims currently make up 4-5% of the Norwegian population. If you think about it that is actually quite a lot of people. I do believe that most muslims are harmless, but those who are not are extremely dangerous, and they are increasing in numbers. Apparently the terrorists who killed the girls in Morocco are not officially a part of the IS, but they are supporters of the IS. This evil is spreading fast now, in this time and day where terrorists can film an attack and spread it on the Internet. There are a lot of religious lunatics out there who can be inspired to do something similar. In a way I would prefer for these events to not be broadcasted on the news as it only fuels the fire and spreads the evil, which is exactly what terrorists want. They want to spread evil, and fear.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Can you believe the nerve of this man?

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

Here is the famous Boston Marathon bomber, who critically injured several people (they lost
legs, arms, injured for life).

He actually has the nerve to ask them to reverse the death penalty. Maybe
he can donate his arms and legs to the people he injured instead?

https://www.si.com/more-sports/2018/12/ ... overturned

I used to know a woman who was legally blind, who would travel to Boston (from East Coast),
and run in the marathon.

Glad she wasn't hurt.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

yettee wrote:
3 months ago
? I've never been to, or lived in, Morocco.
You are a supporter of multiculturalism and use your travels (though so far you only seem to have been to European countries) to justify your position.

Tell me, do you still think infinity amounts of brown people in Europe is a good idea? Why is it that so many of these women who go to these shitholes to prove a point about how loving everyone actually is, wind up dead?

We can all live in harmony with no borders right? So how do you explain this phenomena?

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
You are a supporter of multiculturalism and use your travels (though so far you only seem to have been to European countries) to justify your position.

Tell me, do you still think infinity amounts of brown people in Europe is a good idea? Why is it that so many of these women who go to these shitholes to prove a point about how loving everyone actually is, wind up dead?

We can all live in harmony with no borders right? So how do you explain this phenomena?
"It does not mean anything, it could happen anywhere."

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 3 months ago

Im not surprised one of them was "Swiss". We are such a cucked country is unbelievable.

Similar case some weeks ago with the Austria guy with Muslim background killing his girlfriend. He lived in Basel Switzerland like a king.

Replacement from high up is working well.

As stupid those white women are that went into Morocco, they are still our women in a way. It's not their fault. It's the lack of parents (single mother raised them which I could tell you before even research it) and leftie schools/media/universities telling them the open borders one world one love bullshit.

A white guy isn't going to kill a girl after getting sexualy rejected. He might write novels on the Internet or call the girl a bitch and move on but low IQ Arabic people will take a rejection not that nicely.
Those women and many more are thinking their low T boys at home are the same as in any country. You can reject a white boy the same as your local Moroccan guy. They payed their lesson with a high price.
But hey, we are all the same right.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago

?

I asked you a bunch of questions and appreciate that you answered them. It's kind of the end of the story, I don't understand what you think you're "debating" here, but OK I'll continue this as you wish. Nowhere have I said that I support infinity immigration of anyone anywhere, nor have I said anything like we can all live in harmony with no borders. I think both scenerios would be very dangerous. I do support some sane and manageable level of immigration as long as the host country supports it, as does everyone or virtually everyone else in this forum. I support democracy, and I don't wish for an authoritarian government. Nor does anyone or virtually anyone else in this forum. I don't mind living amongst people who have a different skin color than I do, and I have no problem with interracial marriage or people, and I think virtually everyone in this forum also agrees with this, especially the interracial people. So what? I've lived and been all over E and W Europe, Asia, and some South America. OK, so what have you found in your travels? I'm not interested in a debate about it, just curious about the various countries you've lived in/spent extended amounts of time in, and what you've found.

"It does not mean anything, it could happen anywhere."
To be honest im a little sad that you'd assume id think something as silly as this, as I like you and think youre a smart guy. No, I'm not silly or naive. My views are almost indistinguishable from yours on most big topics I think. But because I identify on the left (and if im not mistaken when you took a political viewpoint test, you did too) you make all kinds of assumptions. I: Just as some people on the left make assumptions about people on the right that are equally nonsense.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

yettee wrote:
3 months ago
To be honest im a little sad that you'd assume id think something as silly as this, as I like you and think youre a smart guy. No, I'm not silly or naive. My views are almost indistinguishable from yours on most big topics I think. But because I identify on the left (and if im not mistaken when you took a political viewpoint test, you did too) you make all kinds of assumptions. I: Just as some people on the left make assumptions about people on the right that are equally nonsense.
Yeah sorry, I know I'm quick to engage in that, I just always see the ghost of postmodernism every time this kind of existentially uncomfortable subject comes up. People on the left will just extract the opposite of what's happening to invalidate it, to render it meaningless, and by ultimately saying absolutely nothing. "Sometimes the opposite happens, therefore, it doesn't mean anything, please be kind and don't get angry at this."

I see a glimmer of that line of thinking and it just gets to me, less and less though, especially since I've cut down my consumption of mainstream media sources significantly, it's like those people attempt to suck you into some kind of black hole of insanity, of denial of even the most basic reality. You end up getting mad at news that don't exist and people who are just the empty vessels of an evil ideology. Not a wise use of my time and energy to say the least.

You're nowhere near those people of course, but I've seen you try to flip the script, intelligently though and in a way that makes me "oh yeah, that aspect is true too, I guess I'll have to put things into perspective."

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 3 months ago

Admin wrote:
3 months ago
You're nowhere near those people of course, but I've seen you try to flip the script, intelligently though and in a way that makes me "oh yeah, that aspect is true too, I guess I'll have to put things into perspective."
I'll repay the complement and say a couple of things. First, as regards baldness, when we first started to talk on the other site years ago I thought you were overreacting etc. And maybe now years later you'd say the same about some aspects of things you said then. But for sure you woke me up to how serious an issue it can be in a dude's life, and I changed my perspective on it as a result of reading your impassioned posts. And also, regarding the current situation in Western Europe, you've definitely had an impact on my thoughts with your vivid, firsthand descriptions of what you've experienced in Belgium. I will say this though. By essentially siding with certain groups that hold views that you actually find abhorrent just because some of their goals overlap with yours, you're endorsing an outcome that, if it were actually to come to pass, you'd despise and regret. The enemy of my enemy is not always my friend, you know? Sometimes the enemy of my enemy can cause problems that are just as bad or even worse. And you know it because you know history. Like-minded people in center left and center right need to calmly work together to come up with rational solutions that don't actually exacerbate things.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Is there a way to just turn off seeing people's avatars? One of the avatars is annoying me.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
Is there a way to just turn off seeing people's avatars? One of the avatars is annoying me.
User Control Pannel => Board preferences => Edit display options => Display avatars => No

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

So I don't know enough about Morocco, or these women, or what happened, to comment properly. I will post some uninformed speculation.

I will start off by saying that I am biased. My mother's side of my family are Moroccan Jews, though I was born in Canada. There were a lot of Jews in Morocco at one point, over 200,000, and most of the elders of our community seem to have happy memories of the place. The community largely vacated in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s due to rising anti-semitism in the Arab world in the post-WWII era. In my mother's family's case, it was easy to immigrate to Canada, as Quebec has relatively open immigration to people from countries that were once part of the French empire, since they want to attract French speaking immigrants. Most Moroccan Jews, however, went to France and Israel. Within Canada, Moroccan Jews and Jews of Eastern European descent often irritate each other in private, lol.

So given that bias, I'll say that tourists are often killed in every country, and that which would actually matter would be a statistical demonstration that these deaths are more common in Morocco. That may be so, and if so, I'm saddened.

A male cousin of mine grew up in Morocco, though he now lives in the USA. He's been all over the world, he's religious and wears a yarmulke / kappa / skull cap. He says that he is more afraid of walking around as a Jew in Moroccan immigrant neighborhoods in France than he is in Morocco. That was brought up in a conversation as to how the situation in Europe is, for a variety of reasons, radicalizing a lot of the population there. But there could be any number of biases. He might be mistaken about things in Morocco. The situation may have evolved in the past fifteen years. Or he may have simply lived in a different part of the country.

Morocco has a nice history. Among other things, it was the first country to recognize US independence. It was also an important theatre in the second world war. American and British troops were placed there in 1942 and 1943, from which they eventually moved eastward to get the Nazis out of North Africa. That was an important part development in the war, as without it the Mediterranean could have turned into an "Axis lake" which is a term that people used at the time as fear mongering, legitimate fear mongering since that would have been scary. Hitler's plan was to have Rommel's forces converge on the Eastern Front through Palestine, that would have given them better supply routes, and I think also some better access to the grains and petroleum in that general area. I believe that my grandmother's family housed people involved with the anti-axis resistance.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
So I don't know enough about Morocco, or these women, or what happened, to comment properly. I will post some uninformed speculation.

I will start off by saying that I am biased. My mother's side of my family are Moroccan Jews, though I was born in Canada. There were a lot of Jews in Morocco at one point, over 200,000, and most of the elders of our community seem to have happy memories of the place. The community largely vacated in the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s due to rising anti-semitism in the Arab world in the poast-WWII era. In my mother's family's case, it was easy to immigrate to Canada, as Quebec has relatively open immigration to people from countries that were once part of the French empire, since they want to attract French speaking immigrants. Most Moroccan Jews, however, went to France and Israel. Within Canada, Moroccan Jews and Jews of Eastern European descent often irritate each other in private, lol.

So given that bias, I'll say that tourists are often killed in every country, and that which would actually matter would be a statistical demonstration that these deaths are more common in Morocco. That may be so, and if so, I'm saddened.

A male cousin of mine grew up in Morocco, though he now lives in the USA. He's been all over the world, he's religious and wears a yarmulke / kappa / skull cap. He says that he is more afraid of walking around as a Jew in Moroccan immigrant neighborhoods in France than he is in Morocco. That was brought up in a conversation as to how the situation in Europe is, for a variety of reasons, radicalizing a lot of the population there. But there could be any number of biases. He might be mistaken about things in Morocco. The situation may have evolved in the past fifteen years. Or he may have simply lived in a different part of the country.

Morocco has a nice history. Among other things, it was the first country to recognize US independence. It was also an important theatre in the second world war. American and British troops were placed there in 1942 and 1943, from which they eventually moved eastward to get the Nazis out of North Africa. That was an important part development in the war, as without it the Mediterranean could have turned into an "Axis lake" which is a term that people used at the time as fear mongering, legitimate fear mongering since that would have been scary. Hitler's plan was to have Rommel's forces converge on the Eastern Front through Palestine, that would have given them better supply routes, and I think also some better access to the grains and petroleum in that general area. I believe that my grandmother's family housed people involved with the anti-axis resistance.

Nice story bruh.

Have you ever heard of a similar story which some Muslim tourist getting raped and beheaded by 5 white Norwegian people? Or Denmark or any other *cough non Muslim shithole* No?

Of course murders happen in any country but your everyday Arabic guy is way way more aggressive and brutal.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JasonStatham wrote:
3 months ago
Nice story bruh.

Have you ever heard of a similar story which some Muslim tourist getting raped and beheaded by 5 white Norwegian people? Or Denmark or any other *cough non Muslim shithole* No?

Of course murders happen in any country but your everyday Arabic guy is way way more aggressive and brutal.
The homicide rate is indeed much lower in Europe, Japan, and Canada. Here's a global map, color-coded by 2010 data.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

JasonStatham wrote:
3 months ago
Nice story bruh.

Jason, what have you done?! Now he's going to mention Anders Breivik!

He's an extreme outlier though, and Morrocans are more evil (yes, I'm going to use those words more regularly now, swapping religious and scientific that basically mean the same thing) on average.

Why are they more narcissistic (scientific term for evil) on average? Because Darwin, it is needed to survive in Morocco, they're simply adapted to their environment.

Now at the same time, Morocco also has infrastructures and law enforcement to deal with it. Manifest evil over there and you will have to deal with someone more evil than you: the State and their largely corrupt police. Or Allah and his sharia law if you go one level higher.

European countries not only don't have those infrastructures, but they have people who actively enable those evil people. They are called the left. Which leads to events like those:

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/0 ... -violence/

European are Chirstians at heart, or at least live by Christian values. And some of us make the mistake of projecting those values, that goodness that make our Western societies greater onto people who come from a place that is hundreds of years behind us morally.

Naive European people go outside Europe thinking they will find the same environment, because they think our values are universal, and they get savagely killed as a result.

Evil non Western people who come here or are already here automatically detect the pathways that the enabling left offers them, and they don't hesitate to take them, resulting in chaos, fear and death all over Europe.

To summarise, we have the age old battle between good and evil playing out here. And to tie it back to the beginning of my post: of course it can be reversed with people like Breivik, but the truth is, it's much more rare and way less frequent.