The consequences of the high expectations of women

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: The consequences of the high expectations of women

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
You're crossing the line from free speech over to inciting hatred against a fellow member.
You really need to reflect on the man you see in the mirror and the legacy you want to leave for your children.

Give this some thought.

Added in 9 minutes 17 seconds:

Afro is smart enough to see the big picture, Rudi.
I don't think he'd lose too much sleep over all this.
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.” — Goebbels
Okay fine, I'll say "Sure, (((Evangelical Christian)))" from now on, I'm sure I won't be banned for that.

and the legacy I want to leave for my children I have well thought out.

They will be racially-aware

JQ aware

Christcuck aware

and otherwise be raised to love and prioritize their own people.

What legacy will you leave for your children, if you're shriveled, "Gen X" nutsack can even produce any at this point?

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Christcuck aware

What legacy will you leave for your children, if you're shriveled, "Gen X" nutsack can even produce any at this point?
Well I can still get it up but it takes a bit of work nowadays. Anyway my legacy in that field is secure.

Now, what exactly do you mean by Christcuck aware?
Save me from destiny.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Well I can still get it up but it takes a bit of work nowadays. Anyway my legacy in that field is secure.

Now, what exactly do you mean by Christcuck aware?
Aware of the fact that Christianity is a trojan horse.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Aware of the fact that Christianity is a trojan horse.
Hmmmm.. Okay. It's a pity you don't have more self awareness.
Save me from destiny.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Hmmmm.. Okay. It's a pity you don't have more self awareness.
Ok Abo

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Ok Abo
Thanks, but let me further educate you. The word you meant to say was "Aboriginal" or even "Indigenous Australian."

I'm fine with either one.
Save me from destiny.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Thanks, but let me further educate you. The word you meant to say was "Aboriginal" or even "Indigenous Australian."

I'm fine with either one.
Fagoriginal.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Fagoriginal
Lol! That word has a certain bounce. Love your work.
Save me from destiny.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
I guarantee you Afro has spent some nights struggling to get to sleep and wakes from dreams of gas chambers brought on by the knowledge that pepe-loving shitposters who "know" are out there.
So *THAT'S* your motivation? To try and give others nightmares and have them wake up in the middle of the night?

Well, I woke up at around 8:15am today, thinking about how I'm looking forward to my date on Wednesday. You, meanwhile, were insulting other posters at 3:00am last night.

Circling back, I think that you'll regret your posts one day but not for the reasons that @blackg suggests. I don't expect you to give up on hate speech. But it is sad to see you squander your life. You just revealed that the purpose of your posts is to harm others. You don't post to improve your own understanding of the world. You don't post to explore ideas. You don't post to challenge yourself by debating intelligent people. No -- you post to try and hurt others. I believe that one day you'll realize how pathetic that is. You're actually hurting yourself more than you're hurting anybody else.

I for one could wish you harm, but I mostly hope, as most people here hope, that you one day get better. Instead of reading Nazi fantasies all day you could maybe start consuming better-written fantasies, as can be found in film, television, and video games. If you ever want to go back to school, feel free to PM me for advice.

And I know that this is going to hurt you, but, ... Hitler is never coming back. He died in a bunker, surrounded by piss and shit, abandoned by most of his allies. Even Himmler and Goering abandoned him. He left the German people, that he didn't care about, to freeze, starve, and die while he hoarded the remaining bread and butter for his fat, Parkinson's-afflicted ass. Then because he was too cowardly to face trial, he committed suicide. That chapter of history is now over. Don't waste your life on memes daydreaming of a future that will never come. Even on here, a very right wing community, you're not getting support. I mean seriously, try and live this life.
Last edited by Afro_Vacancy 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
Lol! That word has a certain bounce. Love your work.
xD

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JLBB wrote:
1 week ago
Fagoriginal.
I like this one
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
So *THAT'S* your motivation? To try and give others nightmares and have them wake up in the middle of the night?
Hit the GASlight!

I didn't say that was my motivation. Only that I have no doubt it keeps you up at night.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
Circling back, I think that you'll regret your posts one day but not for the reasons that @blackg suggests. I don't expect you to give up on hate speech. But it is sad to see you squander your life. You just revealed that the purpose of your posts is to harm others. You don't post to improve your own understanding of the world. You don't post to explore ideas. You don't post to challenge yourself by debating intelligent people. No -- you post to try and hurt others. I believe that one day you'll realize how pathetic that is. You're actually hurting yourself more than you're hurting anybody else
Sure, Morrocan.

It's not like you guys are the only people I talk to lmfao. I'm aware that most of you are a lost cause on this subject.

I'd also not expect an Evangelical Christian such as yourself to be down with white people existing in their own homes. Talking to you about this stuff is worth literally nothing.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day, Nizoral every other day

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Hit the GASlight!
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Sure, Morrocan.
Since you've already been banned once, that will be 2 month ban this time. You had been warned.

See the ban log here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139#p3161
That Guy wrote:
1 week ago
Talking to you about this stuff is worth literally nothing.
And yet you can't help talking to us about it.
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

While I don't usually support banning members, this time he deserved it. He really needs to learn the art of mature dialogue.

Added in 6 hours 47 minutes 35 seconds:

@Admin Shit, I just realized something. That Guy was given a two month ban, right?

That means I have to spend Christmas without him.
Save me from destiny.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
@Admin Shit, I just realized something. That Guy was given a two month ban, right?

That means I have to spend Christmas without him.
Hah you're amazing 😄 Let's all light a candle this year for That Guy who will be spending the holidays without us 🌲❄.