IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Ignore those people, you're the owner of this damn forum and you should do whatever you want with it.
Damn right. It's sad that some people don't seem to recognize the amount of work it probably took to create this forum in the first place, I don't know what software @Admin used to make it and maybe it was a pre-made template of sorts but I can, as someone who works with creating websites all the time, say that it's a lot of work. And on top of this to manage it, to try to keep everyone happy and keep the forum going, must be both time consuming and draining.
So it's simple really; follow @Admin's rules or you're out. That is only fair as he is the creator of this forum and the one who is running it.
Those whiny bitches can shut the fuck up and go somewhere else if they don't want to be here and/or don't like the posters here. Nobody is forcing you to post here, but you do it anyway, as it's your addiction and although you don't wanna admit it you do depend on talking to the people here!
I will never understand why some people choose to stay in an environment they find toxic and draining, but yet certain posters here keep coming back, and back!
Find something more productive to use your time on than arguing online for weeks on end, months, maybe years. Leave, and let the posters who do want to be here stay :)

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Post by Xexos » 1 week ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
Damn right. It's sad that some people don't seem to recognize the amount of work it probably took to create this forum in the first place, I don't know what software @Admin used to make it and maybe it was a pre-made template of sorts but I can, as someone who works with creating websites all the time, say that it's a lot of work. And on top of this to manage it, to try to keep everyone happy and keep the forum going, must be both time consuming and draining.
So it's simple really; follow @Admin's rules or you're out. That is only fair as he is the creator of this forum and the one who is running it.
Those whiny bitches can shut the fuck up and go somewhere else if they don't want to be here and/or don't like the posters here. Nobody is forcing you to post here, but you do it anyway, as it's your addiction and although you don't wanna admit it you do depend on talking to the people here!
I will never understand why some people choose to stay in an environment they find toxic and draining, but yet certain posters here keep coming back, and back!
Find something more productive to use your time on than arguing online for weeks on end, months, maybe years. Leave, and let the posters who do want to be here stay :)
Exactly, i was so frustrated before when i thought that Fred is biased toward the Jews because i kept getting banned for antisemitism, but now i realize that we're all as humans are biased somewhat or another, Fred even mentioned it in one of his posts before, that his feelings are not comfortable with antisemitism being on his forum more than any other kind of racism.

After thinking about it for quite sometime, i think it's fine and i no longer can say he's in the wrong or anything like that. It's his forum, his rules, if i don't like it i can take my ass and leave any time, but no one here is entitled or owed anything, polite criticism is the maximum we can do.

by the way i've always wanted to apologize to you and Pas for being very rude toward you in the past when i was a raging loser. Also, congratulations for having a daughter too, hope she'll be happy and healthy, she even share my same birthday date (21th Feb) :)

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:
by the way guys Xander is still posting on Lookism to this day, right now he spends his time feeling delighted and satisfied seeing male models going bald xD

You're a shit tier dumb poster - earth is flat etc. Reminds me of the clueless aunt, uncle John was good, the kids always loved him, this is a shock to us. -Wolf Nutsack, 2020

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 1 mg Finasteride, Saw Palmetto, Nizoral, Regenepure, Alcepin

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Exactly, i was so frustrated before when i thought the Fred is biased toward the Jews because i kept getting banned for antisemitism, but now i realize that we're all as humans are biased somewhat or another, Fred even mentioned it in one of his posts before, that his feelings are not comfortable with antisemitism being on his forum more than any other kind of racism.

After thinking about it for quite sometime, i think it's fine and i no longer can say he's in the wrong or anything like that. It's his forum, his rules, if i don't like it i can take my ass and leave any time, but no one here is entitled or owed anything, polite criticism is the maximum we can do.

by the way i've always wanted to apologize to you and Pas for being very rude toward you in the past when i was a raging loser. Also, congratulations for having a daughter too, hope she'll be happy and healthy, she even share my same birthday date (21th Feb) :)

Added in 2 minutes 23 seconds:
by the way guys Xander is still posting on Lookism to this day, right now he spends his time feeling delighted and satisfied seeing male models going bald xD

Xander is still somewhat active on HairLossTalk, too.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
No worries, it's forgotten :) But thank you for apologizing!
It's cool you share the same birthday date with my daughter! :) I'll try to think of you the next time we celebrate her birthday :)
Xexos wrote:
1 week ago

Lmao, not surprised. Makes me a bit sad as it shows he is still probably stuck in the same endless loop of misery in relation to his hair loss and/or his other problems. I used to be VERY jealous of other girl's hair and even dude's, to the point where I would sometimes cry in rage when I got home after seeing a middle aged dude with perfect hair. It's funny though when your life falls into place you realize those are things you cannot change and that it is not productive to be angry with other people who have something you don't or to revel in their misery if something goes wrong in their lives.
I try to be grateful for the things I do have, because who knows, maybe that middle aged man with a Norwood 0 is going through something really bad in his personal life, that is way worse than my hair loss. :straight-smile: Anyway it doesn't change anything for me to be angry about this happening to me, it is best to move on and cope as well as I can haha

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Xexos wrote:
1 week ago
Why is this forum so dead right now? Where's Afro, pjhair, JLBB, Rudiger and everyone else? I know the last two are temporary banned, but looks like Afro and Pjhair left the forum completely, which is a shame really.
I wish Afro would come back. Pjhair is @Guest-3. He might come back (hopefully).

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
He has to have money. Seriously, no woman who looks like that would date downward, unless there
was something in it for her.
Bit disappointed that @EvilLocks did not recognize the couple.

That 1.8 m tall German goddess is Claudia Schiffer. Supermodel. The.
And that guy is her husband of 18 years who has sired 3 children with her. Interwebs indicate her net worth is 2x that of him, and the discrepancy was even greater before her husband's success in the past 10 years.

To her husband (Matthew Vaughn), bro, I loved Kick-Ass, Xmen First class, and Kinsgmen movies, but ...

FUCK!!

Added in 7 minutes 28 seconds:
Admin wrote:
1 week ago
And Afro stopped posting because he disapproves of the recent conversations and the moderation.
Disapproves of moderation how?

by the way, what is the reason behind the name change to guest-2/3/4? Why not just stop posting?

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Wire wrote:
1 week ago
Disapproves of moderation how?

by the way, what is the reason behind the name change to guest-2/3/4? Why not just stop posting?
He thinks there should be more and longer bans for hate speech and harassment.

I change the name to Guest-x when members request it. Since I don't delete the account and its posts altogether, it's the next best thing to further 'anonymize' your account when you leave.
:christian-cross:

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

People should put aside their sensitivities and realize that on an open forum things are gonna get a little rowdy.
endless sexless.

Wire
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: Overeat

Post by Wire » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
I change the name to Guest-x when members request it. Since I don't delete the account and its posts altogether, it's the next best thing to further 'anonymize' your account when you leave.
The quoted posts retain the old name.

Admin
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Wire wrote:
1 week ago
The quoted posts retain the old name.
I know, it's due to the forum software's limitations.

That's why I said "further anonymize" and not "fully anonymize".
:christian-cross:

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 1 week ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 week ago
Those whiny bitches can shut the fuck up and go somewhere else if they don't want to be here and/or don't like the posters here.
Agree with you, but kinda feel for Afro reading this, especially as he always seemed keen on having your back.

🇲🇽🌮😢

blackg
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago
Agree with you, but kinda feel for Afro reading this, especially as he always seemed keen on having your back.

🇲🇽🌮😢
I like Afro too. The guy is so smart and well read that he basically won every argument around here. That along with his calm demeanor made him something of an alpha intellectual.
endless sexless.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
He thinks there should be more and longer bans for hate speech and harassment.

Lmao of course he does :roll:.

The happy merchant meme brought to life.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Arjen wrote:
1 week ago

🇲🇽🌮😢
I am not thinking of Afro when I wrote this :) More like someone who's name I cannot mention *no pun intended* if you know what I mean.
If Afro reads this and thought I meant him, I'm sorry. I have always liked Afro. I haven't been active here the last few months so I haven't followed exactly what led to Afro leaving but I think it was because of some racist stuff?
If that's the cast it's a valid reason to leave/take a break. I did not mean that EVERYONE who leaves (and comes back) is a whiny bitch.

Added in 2 minutes 41 seconds:
Wire wrote:
1 week ago
Bit disappointed that @EvilLocks did not recognize the couple.
I was actually writing a comment to the couple but I deleted in in case I would get people on my back for saying Claudia is dating down lol

C4L
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 week ago

I miss Dante92, I hope he didn't rope.
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.