IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
The blue Star of David on one arm...
I can just imagine That Guy right now.

Anyway I've got the Australian flag tattoo and I'm also thinking about getting something to honor the victims of 9-11.
Moore/Trump 2020

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Post by Pat » 2 weeks ago

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
First of all, I'd appreciate it if you stop quoting me. This is something that the Admin raised and it's best for the forum. I'm not going to get into the debate with you again. I put out what I thought, right or wrong. I did say I cannot prove it. I apologised it may have been insensitive but I was/am convinced the voiceover was in my thread, hence was related to me.
You'd appreciate if I didn't quote you when you directly refer to me, attack me, and lie about me? That's ridiculous.

You're paranoid and hysterical thinking that the deepfaked Jordan Peterson reciting the daughter question in a thread where we were discussing the dangers of deepfakes were about your daughter that doesn't exist. You're saying that you "was/am" convinced it was in the thread about you. Which one is it? After all @Admin could defend me, say the truth, and do as Jordan Peterson encourages countless times in the videos he has watched. But he rather take the path of least resistance and just hide to please the cunning manipulating liar known as Wolf Pack or Doc.

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
I will however, comment on the Fred thing since you somehow believe it proves I am a manipulative liar. You are saying he couldn't defend himself and I was writing about the guy randomly on HairLossTalk. Are you forgettting there was a thread dedicated to me with over 1000 posts and screenshots of every single post new post I make? This is whether I said to someone your hair is okay or you're a smart guy. All of it would be twisted. Of which Fred was one of the key members for over a year? So I think he was writing about me! In return, I mentioned Fred possibly in a handful posts over that period. 1000 + posts (cyberstalking, gang mentality, baseless interpretation for kicks) in return for one post you are circulating? Lol. Use your brain man. Some user mentioned he was toxic and I elaborated (which I regret for reasons out of guilt)
You weren't banned from this forum and could create an account to defend yourself.

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
As for the manipulation in that post, not at all. Those health conditions he said himself. Paedo? You do remember Johnson mentioned a couple of people on HairLossTalk, I didn't want to go into it. But once there was a thread where Admin discussed age of consent being a social construct unlike olden days where it is based on menstruation. A lot of people were pissed off. I shouldn't have labelled him as that as he was only engaging in a theoretical debate. Racism? He has said himself he has gone from far right to far left until he found his peace. Killing full heads? When I saw feedback on the old rep system saying "die fullhead die" and this happened a few times, what do you think? These were the days he would often talk about society/women being worthless, people who don't respect baldness getting cancer or believing some pilot killed the entire passengers due to baldness. I didn't use his weaknesses against him in that post. I listed what I saw like you do to me. However, I was wrong to do that, morally and the fact he had changed, like I explained, people mature and take responsibility for their actions, so that's why I call him "bro." It's obvious he is building something in his life. You're a prick for making me talk about him in this manner when he deliberately said he was unwell recently and I said I wouldn't bring him into it. But I have to defend myself too when you are unable to understand obvious context.
All I did was reciting what you said about him. I'm not making you do anything, this is textbook gaslighting, and it's a good example for you to learn what it actually means.

Maybe instead of accusing him of all these horrible things you could link to his post and people could read them themselves. It was like when you linked to my posts proving that I'm a racist by calling myself and other whites niggers. Calling Meghan Markle a branch swinger. That I hate and want to harm women by linking to a post where I say to a woman that I'm hoping she's doing good.

You're throwing around very harsh labels and accusations based on nothing just to elevate yourself and doing the opposite to those who oppose you.

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
What else can I think of someone who engages in casual racism, calls all women garbage, whores on the regular and has a shitty avatar of Patrick Bateman who he idolises - your posts are rinse n repeat forever as a grown man. I can't pretend to like a poster who deep down wants most of the normie population and especially women, to suffer in some horrible way. You think you're a bad man for circulating some random post of mine - you're the one engaged in manipulation there as I explained. You can never take responsibility for anything. You couldn't even admit you tore my entire dutasteride/rolling post and spun it due to your insecurity and hatred over women. That was something small to admit, yet you couldn't. And you somehow think terms like mudblood, niggers or half blood are okay - ah yes it was related to harry potter. I believe you.
I've asked you repeatedly for the post where I'm idolizing Patrick Bateman. You haven't delivered and you're still accusing me of that? When have I said that I want the normie population and women to suffer in a horrible way? Another baseless accusation and further proof of your hysteria and paranoia.

You needlessly mentioned your girlfriend in the post about dermarolling.

Just saying the word nigger isn't racist. It's about context. And the context was calling gingers niggers. I'm sure you are aware of this but you still try to villianize me because as you proudly proclaim you hate me.

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
Don't quote me again. Your posts are a bore.
I'm not allowed to defend myself against your lies and accusations?

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
What about the dogs and girls? If I saw that thread under Fred's own copypasta it would be okay but I am convinced it was merged there, not to mention it was 24 hours after my post about having a daughter. Ultimately I do feel is somewhat of a deviant but I shouldn't have labelled him so strongly. I never knew the voiceover had been moved there or was always there. I've apologised for it.
You haven't apologised. If your apology contains IF you were wrong then it's not an apology. You even said at the end of your "apology" that you were sure about your paranoid theory that the post were gone. You were and are wrong.

Doc wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think you can, just don't forget consent doesn't seem to matter if you're Muslim, so aesthetics are not key either. Give up the Min/Fn.

You're insinuating that @Xexos is a pedo rapist because of his religion in the same post you're calling me a racist for using a word. That's gold.

@Afro_Vacancy asked me to confirm that he apologised to me for believing in one of @Doc 's many ridiculous lies. And I can confirm that he did.

Added in 3 minutes 46 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
I've thought of getting history tattoos.

The blue Star of David on one arm, and the insigna "SOQR" on the other. The Jewish and Roman symbolism would represent my heritage.
Don't you mean SPQR? Senātus Populusque Rōmānus?

Personally I dislike tattoos and would advice against it no matter what.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote:
2 weeks ago
You're saying that you "was/am" convinced it was in the thread about you. Which one is it? After all @Admin could defend me, say the truth
The truth is that the AI voice video was originally posted in the Jordan Peterson topic.

Again, sorry for not having had your back.
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross:

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: White women

Post by Xexos » 2 weeks ago

Pat wrote:
2 weeks ago
You're insinuating that @Xexos is a pedo rapist because of his religion in the same post you're calling me a racist for using a word. That's gold.
Thank you Pat, but i don't think any minority or race except the Jews get the special treatment of warning or bans on here. lol when Pjhair was insulted for being Indian, literally 4 people including Pjahir, the one who got insulted, had to mention the Admin and beg him to finally have Nameless banned after he harassed several members for months. It felt like the Admin only did it so that people wouldn't call him out for it since the bias was really obvious to everyone this time and all eyes were on him.

Even though That Guy has been a dickhead to everyone, calling me sand nigger, goat fucker, calling Pjhair street-shitter (which is what i also did by the way when i was arguing with Pjhair back then), calling Jean a loser with yellow fever, etc, but everytime me or him got banned, it was for fucking antisemitism (i'm also semitic by the way, which makes it more ironic). He just got fucking banned for 4 months for calling Afro a lying Jew. Like lol that's cute compared to what me and every other member got on here from him.

I really thought i'd try to get along with others on the forum again, but i can't take this bullshit bias anymore, it really pisses me off. Even shitposting is no longer fun since there's nothing to shitpost about anymore.

I'm out, it was good seeing everyone on here.

"Forgiving Christians" my ass.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Thank you Pat, but i don't think any minority or race except the Jews get the special treatment of warning or bans on here. lol when Pjhair was insulted for being Indian, literally 4 people including Pjahir, the one who got insulted, had to mention the Admin and beg him to finally have Nameless banned after he harassed several members for months. It felt like the Admin only did it so that people wouldn't call him out for it since the bias was really obvious to everyone this time and all eyes were on him.

Even though That Guy has been a dickhead to everyone, calling me sand nigger, goat fucker, calling Pjhair street-shitter (which is what i also did by the way when i was arguing with Pjhair back then), calling Jean a loser with yellow fever, etc, but everytime me or him got banned, it was for fucking antisemitism (i'm also semitic by the way, which makes it more ironic). He just got fucking banned for 4 months for calling Afro a lying Jew. Like lol that's cute compared to what me and every other member got on here from him.

I really thought i'd try to get along with others on the forum again, but i can't take this bullshit bias anymore, it really pisses me off. Even shitposting is no longer fun since there's nothing to shitpost about anymore. "

"Forgiving Christians" my ass.
It is not true that Admin was ignoring the nameless situation. He was banned within 24 hours of the anti-Indian shit, it's possible that he didn't see the post. It may be that he also didn't read it because he doesn't carefully read nameless's post. Let's be honest, Admin has simply not often replied to, upvoted, or downvoted nameless's posts. It's probable that he won't notice anything in them unless someone reports it or mentions Admin.

Nameless had also gotten another warning prior -- it takes three warnings to get banned -- for anti-Russian bigotry.

That said, I agree with a large part of your comment. It is disgusting that That Guy has called you a sand nigger, and the use of that term or equivalents should not be allowed. The same is true of Doc's use of that graphic. Anti-Muslim bigotry is completely irrational, and contributes to harming one of the world's most persecuted groups.

Nobody should use denigrative language like that, and people know it when they see it.

Added in 14 minutes 28 seconds:
Pat wrote:
2 weeks ago
I've asked you repeatedly for the post where I'm idolizing Patrick Bateman. You haven't delivered and you're still accusing me of that? When have I said that I want the normie population and women to suffer in a horrible way? Another baseless accusation and further proof of your hysteria and paranoia.
I vaguely recall a post where you said what you liked about the character. But -- there's nothing wrong with that. Never mind not being the same thing as "idolizing" the character, that's a mischaracterization. A standard error in the interpretation of film is the assumption that "depiction is endorsement". People make that assumption all of the time, and it's sophomoric shit. Further, there is nothing wrong with appreciating a villainous character in fiction.

I don't care much for Bateman, but I like a lot of villains. I really liked Director Krennik from Rogue One, for example.

I also liked the character of Hawkins in The Nightingale:

And Kreese, in Cobra Kai

Note: There would be something wrong with never appreciating a villainous character.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride, RU58841, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 weeks ago

So did Afro choose to PM to avoid everyone seeing his apology or just Wolf?

I think he's apologised before publicly so on the one hand he technically shouldn't have a problem doing so (though this is a particularly bad case of what he assumed happened without knowing the facts, so possibly he didn't want to highlight it any further) but I think the most important thing was that he couldn't show Wolf outrightly that he doesn't believe him. It's different saying something is extremely unlikely, than saying Wolf is practically lying, especially when dealing with a narcissist. For most people they'd hear you saying "extremely unlikely" (I'm pretty sure that was the term) and think "ok he clearly doesn't believe me" but in Wolfs desperate brain he'd actually see it as a positive "ok he knows it may have happened" which soon his brain thinks "yep he knows it happened". In the same way he's actually convinced himself that it actually did happen, Pat intentionally did that somehow.

Anyway Afro will say he did by PM to be more personal and I've done that as well, but- why not apologise here as well? I'd want everyone to have clarity that I didn't think Pat did such a thing, but it's like Afro is embarrassed. Calling Wolf a liar is a big thing too, but now he's banned for a month so it probably feels ok to be public about it.

Either way he did at least apologize which is better than nothing, so I was wrong about that, sorry. Or should I PM that? Lol
Last edited by Rudiger 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
me me me me I'm the omniscient and compassionate Rudiger

Johnson
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by Johnson » 2 weeks ago

Is Nameless and That Guy the same poster?

I noticed they both went on long, rambling racist tirades all in a similar fashion. It may just be coincidence that we had two hyperbolic bigots but its worth asking.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 weeks ago

Johnson wrote:
2 weeks ago
Is Nameless and That Guy the same poster?

I noticed they both went on long, rambling racist tirades all in a similar fashion. It may just be coincidence that we had two hyperbolic bigots but its worth asking.
Well they could be the same guy, just with a split personality.
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 2 weeks ago

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
Even though That Guy has been a dickhead to everyone, calling me sand nigger, goat fucker, calling Pjhair street-shitter (which is what i also did by the way when i was arguing with Pjhair back then)
To be fair to @That Guy , I don't remember him ever calling me a street-shitter. During one of our heated arguments you called me a street shitter but that was AFTER I criticized Muslims and Islam. So it was only fair that you responded in that manner. I agree with your larger point here. If anti antisemitism is bannable offense on the forum then other forms of racism and bigotry should be as well. Insulting others by calling them sand niggers, goat fuckers or sub humans should result in bans.

Xexos wrote:
2 weeks ago
I really thought i'd try to get along with others on the forum again, but i can't take this bullshit bias anymore, it really pisses me off. Even shitposting is no longer fun since there's nothing to shitpost about anymore.

Come on man, don't leave. I kind of enjoy reading your posts. They are quite funny.
Trump 2020

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 weeks ago

yettee wrote:
2 weeks ago
I think I understand blackg. He really does support gay/transgender rights, Trump's stance on immigration, and think nameless is a good writer :) . He's particularly loyal to longtime members of the forum who post extensively, he respects seniority. His sarcastic/funny posts are pretty obvious.
2/3 in the second sentence.

Added in 3 hours 57 minutes 36 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 weeks ago
It is not true that Admin was ignoring the nameless situation. He was banned within 24 hours of the anti-Indian shit, it's possible that he didn't see the post. It may be that he also didn't read it because he doesn't carefully read nameless's post. Let's be honest, Admin has simply not often replied to, upvoted, or downvoted nameless's posts. It's probable that he won't notice anything in them unless someone reports it or mentions Admin.

Nameless had also gotten another warning prior -- it takes three warnings to get banned -- for anti-Russian bigotry.

That said, I agree with a large part of your comment. It is disgusting that That Guy has called you a sand nigger, and the use of that term or equivalents should not be allowed. The same is true of Doc's use of that graphic. Anti-Muslim bigotry is completely irrational, and contributes to harming one of the world's most persecuted groups.

Nobody should use denigrative language like that, and people know it when they see it.

Added in 14 minutes 28 seconds:

I vaguely recall a post where you said what you liked about the character. But -- there's nothing wrong with that. Never mind not being the same thing as "idolizing" the character, that's a mischaracterization. A standard error in the interpretation of film is the assumption that "depiction is endorsement". People make that assumption all of the time, and it's sophomoric shit. Further, there is nothing wrong with appreciating a villainous character in fiction.

I don't care much for Bateman, but I like a lot of villains. I really liked Director Krennik from Rogue One, for example.

I also liked the character of Hawkins in The Nightingale:

And Kreese, in Cobra Kai

Note: There would be something wrong with never appreciating a villainous character.
"Anti-Muslim bigotry is completely irrational, and contributes to harming one of the world's most persecuted groups."

This sentence requires a trigger warning. Just looking at the recent Trump budget and its quite ugly, comments like this make me realise why exactly I'm still far more comfortable on the Trump train than even with a centrist Democrat. The West and America are far better off with American exceptionalism despite how problematically conservative they have become than with a side that genuinely believes sentences like this.

Exodus
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 1 week ago

JLBB wrote:
2 weeks ago
2/3 in the second sentence.

Added in 3 hours 57 minutes 36 seconds:

"Anti-Muslim bigotry is completely irrational, and contributes to harming one of the world's most persecuted groups."

This sentence requires a trigger warning. Just looking at the recent Trump budget and its quite ugly, comments like this make me realise why exactly I'm still far more comfortable on the Trump train than even with a centrist Democrat. The West and America are far better off with American exceptionalism despite how problematically conservative they have become than with a side that genuinely believes sentences like this.
yea as a whole islam is very obviously horrible. afro being sjw again.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Exodus wrote:
1 week ago
yea as a whole islam is very obviously horrible. afro being sjw again.
I wouldn't say Islam as a whole is horrible but it does have a problematic extremist edge that we in the West, quite rightly, are concerned about.
Moore/Trump 2020

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by pjhair » 1 week ago

Folks, we have already seen a leftie on this forum wishing death on conservatives. That was not unique. There are other lefties who do the same. Seriously, fuck Antifa and all the radical lefties who think like them. Also, fuck the media and news channels who ignore these degenerates and are happy calling conservatives and Trump supporters racist.

Trump 2020

Guest-2
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Guest-2 » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
2 weeks ago
This is the only tattoo I would wear:

Coptic Christians are unbelievably courageous to wear this amidst the persecutions they're facing.

But yeah, I dislike tattoos, and as for That Guy getting offended, who knows? It makes little sense indeed, repeatedly saying Hitler did nothing wrong, having a female Nazi officer in his profile picture and then becoming angry because someone assumed he had a swastika tattoo.

You'd think he would be more like "hey yeah! Good idea! brb".

I'm going to use this occasion to say that I regret it too, even though part of me is still confused about him pepe-scheming, but that goes for all of us I guess. I really wonder if his holy fool's personality shines through in real life too.
Really? So many guys in NYC/PA/CT/NJ area have crosses, rosery beads, bible versus, etc. extremely common in Italian and Irish American.
No one bugs them as far as I know.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
Really? So many guys in NYC/PA/CT/NJ area have crosses, rosery beads, bible versus, etc. extremely common in Italian and Irish American.
No one bugs them as far as I know.
I was speaking about Christians in the Arabic world. Even if you know your Shahada, if you have one of those tattoos, you're done.

In the West you'll be mostly fine as a Christian, for the time being. Jews are recommended not to wear their kippah in public to avoid being beaten up by one of the 23 neonazis living in Europe.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/05/26/euro ... index.html
Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." - Ephesians 4:31-32 :christian-cross: