IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 741
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
You guys that keep giving @Hairblues shit really should just shut the fuck up.

I'm serious. This is especially true for @JLBB. Seriously @JLBB, you're not even from the United States. Stop pretending
you give a shit about politics in the United States. So, shut up and worry about your own country.

Seriously, I don't give a fuck who is in charge of France or England. Nobody believes that @JLBB does either.

And for you @nameless, you did talk shit about @That Guy having an affair with @Hairblues .

You (@nameless) should shut the fuck up as well.

@Hairblues is my favorite poster here. Besides that, it's just fucking disrespectful in many ways.
That's not what HB and I were fighting about, Jack. The actual argument (the central issue) between HB and I started because That Guy and I were arguing about That Guy not contributing to send someone to the World Hair Loss Congress because he felt he was already doing enough for the rest of us just by coming to the website and spending time with us. I got annoyed with him about his attitude and I began fighting with him about it. HB decided (for some reason) to get involved in that argument and she got into the argument on That Guy's side, which led to she and I fighting.

And when I postulated that HB and That Guy might have been having an affair I wasn't talking shit. I merely suggested that there was a possibility she and That Guy were having an affair (after it became known they were exchanging pics, by PM I guess) as the reason for why HB jumped into the argument between That Guy and I to take his side. I made that suggestion because I couldn't figure out why HB got involved in the argument between That Guy and I in the first place, so I was just postulating a reason is all. It wasn't the main issue we were fighting about. We were fighting because That Guy wouldn't chip in to support the trip to the Hair Loss Congress because he felt he was doing enough for everyone by spending time with us. I was fighting with him about that attitude of his and HB got into the middle of that fight and she took That Guy's side. Period. That's what happened.

And it doesn't matter who your favorite poster is. A poster doesn't get special treatment just because you have a crush on her. Anybody can say anything to anyone that they want, Mr. White Knight. Nobody cares who you're SPECIAL on.

And it isn't disrespectful for me to simply recount events that happened in the past.

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1167
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2428
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hairblues » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
You guys that keep giving @Hairblues shit really should just shut the fuck up.

I'm serious. This is especially true for @JLBB. Seriously @JLBB, you're not even from the United States. Stop pretending
you give a shit about politics in the United States. So, shut up and worry about your own country.

Seriously, I don't give a fuck who is in charge of France or England. Nobody believes that @JLBB does either.

And for you @nameless, you did talk shit about @That Guy having an affair with @Hairblues .

You (@nameless) should shut the fuck up as well.

@Hairblues is my favorite poster here. Besides that, it's just fucking disrespectful in many ways.
No one on this site is bothering me.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1331
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2370
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Image

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 741
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

blackg wrote:
1 week ago
@Hairblues is one of my favorite posters too and @JLBB should really know his place. Stick to South Australian politics and the odd council election, JL.
blackg you do understand that just because HB is one of your favorite posters that doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to disagree with her, right?

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1806
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4902
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
That's not what HB and I were fighting about, Jack. The actual argument (the central issue) between HB and I started because That Guy and I were arguing about That Guy not contributing to send someone to the World Hair Loss Congress because he felt he was already doing enough for the rest of us just by coming to the website and spending time with us. I got annoyed with him about his attitude and I began fighting with him about it. HB decided (for some reason) to get involved in that argument and she got into the argument on That Guy's side, which led to she and I fighting.

And when I postulated that HB and That Guy might have been having an affair I wasn't talking shit. I merely suggested that there was a possibility she and That Guy were having an affair (after it became known they were exchanging pics, by PM I guess) as the reason for why HB jumped into the argument between That Guy and I to take his side. I made that suggestion because I couldn't figure out why HB got involved in the argument between That Guy and I in the first place, so I was just postulating a reason is all. It wasn't the main issue we were fighting about. We were fighting because That Guy wouldn't chip in to support the trip to the Hair Loss Congress because he felt he was doing enough for everyone by spending time with us. I was fighting with him about that attitude of his and HB got into the middle of that fight and she took That Guy's side. Period. That's what happened.

And it doesn't matter who your favorite poster is. A poster doesn't get special treatment just because you have a crush on her. Anybody can say anything to anyone that they want, Mr. White Knight. Nobody cares who you're SPECIAL on.

And it isn't disrespectful for me to simply recount events that happened in the past.
The hair Congress thing is maybe what I've been most wrong about in my posting history. I sent $100 to Hellouser. He went to Tokyo, did God knows what, and left the site.

In hindsight I don't hold him in as high a regard as I did before. He also pumped histogen's tires and promoted an unbelievably and unecessarily complicated RU58841 58841 routine.

Added in 54 seconds:
nameless wrote:
1 week ago
blackg you do understand that just because HB is one of your favorite posters that doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to disagree with her, right?
He probably understands that.

Is there something going on recently outside of this discussion that has been bothering you?
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1594
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
blackg you do understand that just because HB is one of your favorite posters that doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to disagree with her, right?
It's not about politics or disagreements. I disagree with @pjhair on political issues, that's OK though.

I'm talking about the person who called her a cunt (@JLBB).

That's just fucked up. His bullshit excuse for doing it is just as fucked up.

It does piss me off, to be honest.

People have the right to disagree.

That said, we shouldn't make up bullshit about people either.
Last edited by rclark 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Think happy thoughts.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 741
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 week ago
No one on this site is bothering me.
You know HB, it really isn't women's fault the way some men White Knight on women's behalf. I mean you didn't even ask Clark to White Knight for you and he sticks his noise in it and White Knights for you anyway. White knighting treats a woman like a helpless child. I could understand it if there was a physical threat against a woman but in a contest of words alone the White Knights should mind their own business.

I saw you arguing with JLBB but I only got a little involved because you're a big girl and you can defend yourself against a guy as long as everything stays at words. White Knights like Clark actually demean women with their knee-jerk defense of women in any matter. They make women seem weak ...as if they can't defend themselves in a non-physical contest that only involves words. You're better off hanging out with guys like me who will argue with you but will also treat you like a capable woman.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1594
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
You know HB, it really isn't women's fault the way some men White Knight on women's behalf. I mean you didn't even ask Clark to White Knight for you and he sticks his noise in it and White Knights for you anyway. White knighting treats a woman like a helpless child. I could understand it if there was a physical threat against a woman but in a contest of words alone the White Knights should mind their own business.

I saw you arguing with JLBB but I only got a little involved because you're a big girl and you can defend yourself against a guy as long as everything stays at words. White Knights like Clark actually demean women with their auto-pilot defense of women in any matter. They make women seem weak ...as if they can't defend themselves in a non-physical contest that only involves words. You're better off hanging out with guys like me who may argue with you but will also treat you like a capable woman.
@nameless, you are beyond stupid, and I sincerely mean that.

You don't even know how to make an avatar.

She has you on ignore, which you know, if you can understand English.

English is your first language, correct?
Think happy thoughts.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 741
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
@nameless, you are beyond stupid, and I sincerely mean that.

You don't even know how to make an avatar.

She has you on ignore, which you know, if you can understand English.

English is your first language, correct?
No, I don't know English but I do know how to pull your White Knight string don't I, dumbass?

Added in 7 minutes 50 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 week ago
You don't even know how to make an avatar.
What do you get out of it when you make an avatar?

Added in 1 minute 30 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
The hair Congress thing is maybe what I've been most wrong about in my posting history. I sent $100 to Hellouser. He went to Tokyo, did God knows what, and left the site.

In hindsight I don't hold him in as high a regard as I did before. He also pumped histogen's tires and promoted an unbelievably and unecessarily complicated RU58841 58841 routine.

Added in 54 seconds:


He probably understands that.

Is there something going on recently outside of this discussion that has been bothering you?
Nope. Nothing at all. Just reading a bunch of bullshit and viewing some White Knighting.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1594
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
No, I don't know English but I do know how to pull your White Knight string don't I, dumbass?

Added in 7 minutes 50 seconds:


And this matters because...
Why don't you suck @That Guy's white dick.

It's more likely that both of you had an affair.

He likes to dress up in white sheets.
Think happy thoughts.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 741
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

rclark wrote:
1 week ago
Why don't you suck @That Guy's white dick.
Well, for starters I'm heterosexual so keep me out of your homoerotic fantasies, jackass.

Added in 19 minutes 26 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
The hair Congress thing is maybe what I've been most wrong about in my posting history. I sent $100 to Hellouser. He went to Tokyo, did God knows what, and left the site.

I put in $150 or $200 but I got it all back and a little extra.

After HB and I got banned from the site I contacted Gofundme and told them that it was implied in the contribution drive that if someone donated he/she would get access to all of the information from the Hair Loss Congress that Hellouser gathered but since I was banned from the website I wouldn't get to see that information since the information would be publicized at the website. Gofundme agreed with my point and refunded my money. And since my donation was converted from US dollars to Canadian dollars when I made the donation, and when I got the refund, I got an extra $8, which means that when I got my refund I actually made a 5% profit off the transaction.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 5 times in total.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1806
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4902
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago

I put in $150 or $200 but I got all my money back.

After HB and I got banned from the site I contacted Gofundme and told them that it was implied in the contribution drive that if someone donated he/she would get access to all of the information from the Hair Loss Congress that Hellouser gathered but since I was banned from the website I wouldn't get see that information since the information would be publicized at the website. Gofundme agreed with my point and refunded my money. And since my donation was converted from US dollars to Canadian dollars when I made the transaction and when I got the refund got an extra $8, which means that when I got my refund I actually made a 5% profit off the transaction.
That is a great story.

I hope that Hellouser noticed the missing cash.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 741
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 568
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 1 week ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 week ago
That is a great story.

I hope that Hellouser noticed the missing cash.
I chuckle about it every now and then. I actually made a profit from the Hair Loss Congress campaign. When the site banned me the site gave me the rational/excuse that I needed to get my money back. So I did not chip in 1 cent for the campaign which means I did not chip in 1 cent to get That Guy the Hair Loss Congress information for free. And he did end up getting the Hair Loss Congress information for free at other people's expense, but not from me. And I'm the only poster who made a profit from the Hair Loss Congress.
Last edited by nameless 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1594
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dustasteride 0.5 milligrams daily, Finasteride 1mg topical, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

nameless wrote:
1 week ago
You know HB, it really isn't women's fault the way some men White Knight on women's behalf. I mean you didn't even ask Clark to White Knight for you and he sticks his noise in it and White Knights for you anyway. White knighting treats a woman like a helpless child. I could understand it if there was a physical threat against a woman but in a contest of words alone the White Knights should mind their own business.
Here is what you meant to say:
rclark wrote: I mean you didn't even ask @rclark to White Knight for you and he sticks his nose in it and White Knights for you anyway. (It's nose in this case, not noise).
You and @That Guy are both ganging up on her at the same time, so why shouldn't I "white knight" someone when two people
are attacking that person?

If you were that situation, and multiple people were doing it to you at the same time, I would probably "white knight" for you as well.

I've "white knighted" for other people on the board as well, when people were ganging up on someone.
That's really not a "fair fight", if you know what I mean. Especially since nobody can challenge what you say when they have you on their ignore list.

The only person who probably is a "white knight" here is @That Guy . By that I mean
a Klu Klux Klan knight.
Last edited by rclark 1 week ago, edited 1 time in total.
Think happy thoughts.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1652
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2860

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

This thread seems to be degenerating. I like it.
Oh Canada, save us all.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 5 guests