Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: Short guy goes on misogynistic rant in bagel shop

Post by Pat » 3 months ago

Manlet Bagel Man rants about womens blatant heightism and gets called a misogynist, gets tackled even if he pose no threat of violence, and mocked across multiple platforms by millions all over the world, people even attempt to doxx him to try to ruin his life.

This man has been bullied his entire life, no prospects of dating a woman ever, and worst of all figuratively no one is able to sympathize with him instead he's being gas lighted instead of receiving honesty. Of course he's going to lash out, and all that was needed in that situation was one person who could deescalate the situation. Instead people laugh at him untill some bloated white knight tackles him when all he did was yell.

It just goes to show that if you've got inferior genetics as a man you're nothing but a cog in society whose only purpose is to serve, and if you dare to speak up against it you'll be demonized.

Manlet Bagel Man is a hero daring to stand up for himself and every other manlet.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 3 months ago

Pat wrote:
3 months ago
Manlet Bagel Man rants about womens blatant heightism and gets called a misogynist, gets tackled even if he pose no threat of violence, and mocked across multiple platforms by millions all over the world, people even attempt to doxx him to try to ruin his life.

This man has been bullied his entire life, no prospects of dating a woman ever, and worst of all figuratively no one is able to sympathize with him instead he's being gas lighted instead of receiving honesty. Of course he's going to lash out, and all that was needed in that situation was one person who could deescalate the situation. Instead people laugh at him untill some bloated white knight tackles him when all he did was yell.

It just goes to show that if you've got inferior genetics as a man you're nothing but a cog in society whose only purpose is to serve, and if you dare to speak up against it you'll be demonized.

Manlet Bagel Man is a hero daring to stand up for himself and every other manlet.
He was spontaneously shouting at and insulting strangers. Within that context, he does not deserve sympathy. There was also no way that he does not pose a threat as any maniac can get access to a gun.

Edited to add: And as you know, lots of women treat me like shit all of the time. If I actually liked booze I'd be an alcoholic for sure. But for various reasons, I don't attack strangers.

And yes, life is fucking unfair.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 3 months ago

Pat wrote:
3 months ago

How good and humble of you!

It's not like you keep calling Black people and Anoriginals worthless subhumans and women animals or anything, but it's that cruel society against inferior men is the worst oppressor.

I'm seriously sick of your dogshit. You're one of the most bitter and hypocritical people I've ever seen with a massive inferiority complex and the only way that makes you feel better about it is by spreading negativity and looking down on others. You hate yourself, everyone else, God, nature and everything.

Don't kid yourself, you don't give a fuck about manlets or "inferior" men or anyone else, you just want to find a way to release your frustration on women and society because they didn't allow you to engage in their degeneracy. And im not defending those Western whores either because most of them are disgusting.

Also no matter how much someone tries to put some sense into you, you never get better. You see the world in an incredibly black and white way because you never go into details or try to know the reason behind things or understand anything different from what you believe in.

Keep being miserable, hopeless and bitter and you'll probably never get better either because you're weak and ignorant with no wisdom.

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
He was spontaneously shouting at and insulting strangers. Within that context, he does not deserve sympathy. There was also no way that he does not pose a threat as any maniac can get access to a gun.

Edited to add: And as you know, lots of women treat me like shit all of the time. If I actually liked booze I'd be an alcoholic for sure. But for various reasons, I don't attack strangers.

And yes, life is fucking unfair.
He wasn't insulting anyone. Are you really going to lie just to shit on a man who's already beaten down by life?

He didn't pose a fucking threat, he's just ranting. And rightfully so. Someone with an ounce of sympathy for a fellow citizen would have deescalated the situation instead of first provoking him further and then tackling him. But in 2019 manlets aren't worthy of basic respect by disgusting normaloids.

Just keep bullying the man and make sure he has nothing to live for. Then when he finally commits sudoko post your bullshit help lines.

Added in 16 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
How good and humble of you!

It's not like you keep calling Black people and Anoriginals worthless subhumans and women animals or anything, but it's that cruel society against inferior men is the worst oppressor.

I'm seriously sick of your dogshit. You're one of the most bitter and hypocritical people I've ever seen with a massive inferiority complex and the only way that makes you feel better about it is by spreading negativity and looking down on others. You hate yourself, everyone else, God, nature and everything.

Don't kid yourself, you don't give a fuck about manlets or "inferior" men or anyone else, you just want to find a way to release your frustration on women and society because they didn't allow you to engage in their degeneracy. And im not defending those Western whores either because most of them are disgusting.

Also no matter how much someone tries to put some sense into you, you never get better. You see the world in an incredibly black and white way because you never go into details or try to know the reason behind things or understand anything different from what you believe in.

Keep being miserable, hopeless and bitter and you'll probably never get better either because you're weak and ignorant with no wisdom.
kys faggot

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Pat wrote:
3 months ago
He wasn't insulting anyone. Are you really going to lie just to shit on a man who's already beaten down by life?

He didn't pose a fucking threat, he's just ranting. And rightfully so. Someone with an ounce of sympathy for a fellow citizen would have deescalated the situation instead of first provoking him further and then tackling him. But in 2019 manlets aren't worthy of basic respect by disgusting normaloids.

Just keep bullying the man and make sure he has nothing to live for. Then when he finally commits sudoko post your bullshit help lines.

Added in 16 seconds:

kys faggot
Lol i won't because unlike you i live a meaningful life with a purpose. Because unlike you im a human, not an animal.

You'll live miserably and you'll die miserably and then you'll be thrown into eternal hell like a filthy dog where you belong with the other animals and devils.

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Xexos wrote:
3 months ago
Lol i won't because unlike you i live a meaningful life with a purpose. Because unlike you im a human, not an animal.

You'll live miserably and you'll die miserably and then you'll be thrown into eternal hell like a filthy dog where you belong with the other animals and devils.
lmao

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Pat wrote:
3 months ago
lmao
"So let them laugh a little and [then] weep much as recompense for what they used to earn."

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Pat wrote:
3 months ago

Do you feel that way about anyone who is mistreated or discriminated against by society who has a fit in public? Or only men who have no sexual market value to women?

I don’t particularly feel sorry for him that he’s short anymore than I do anyone else with flaws, but I do feel sorry that he’s obviously mentally ill weather it’s a temporary break/episode or full on mental illness I don't know.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Pat wrote:
3 months ago

Added in 16 seconds:

kys faggot
One of the articles said that he was calling the service workers stupid, that is simply not cool. Also, any angry man in the United States will be considered a threat by strangers, due to the country's proliferation of gun violence.

But I have a question for you -- do you give sympathy to every hurting stranger that you see? I'm personally polite to everybody, but I don't give everybody sympathy because I can't. I see an average of six homeless people a day fir example, and for most I just say "sorry, no."

Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
Do you feel that way about anyone who is mistreated or discriminated against by society who has a fit in public? Or only men who have no sexual market value to women?
Yes, anyone who's mistreated or discriminated by society gets my sympathy. Especially men who receive no sympathy else where, and instead receive ridicule and hatred.
Hairblues wrote:
3 months ago
I don’t particularly feel sorry for him that he’s short anymore than I do anyone else with flaws, but I do feel sorry that he’s obviously mentally ill weather it’s a temporary break/episode or full on mental illness I don't know.
He's not mentally ill. Everything he said was true. You can even see the smirks of the ladies in the video. They think he's too stupid to see it just because he's short. They see him as inferior, not a real man.

A rational person is able to tell this guy has been through a rough life. Obviously victim of bullying, he has probably never had a girlfriend, and he gets no respect from any gender. The guy who tackled him just saw an already beaten down easy target. Everyone in the crowd just laughs at him. Utterly disgusting behavior reminds me of what animals do to injured or deformed animals.

What's worse is that no one is able to sympathize or even feign sympathy for him to try to deescalate the situation. All he needed was one person to calm him down instead of beating him down further both figuratively and literally.

I'm not sure which other flaws you're referring to and what deserves sympathy, but being an extremely short man is one of the worst flaws i can think of. Not just because of the lack of respect, the lack of sex appeal, but also the fact that people refuse to be honest about how much of a flaw it is.

Added in 5 minutes 39 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
One of the articles said that he was calling the service workers stupid, that is simply not cool. Also, any angry man in the United States will be considered a threat by strangers, due to the country's proliferation of gun violence.
Haven't seen that article and I'm not sure I'd trust it. I've just seen the actual video. Thinking that he would shoot somebody would be hysteria.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
But I have a question for you -- do you give sympathy to every hurting stranger that you see? I'm personally polite to everybody, but I don't give everybody sympathy because I can't. I see an average of six homeless people a day fir example, and for most I just say "sorry, no."
No. I sympathize with people who I deem worthy of my sympathy. I don't give a shit about drug addicted homeless beggars, whereas other beggars I sympathize with. I think that's too general.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 3 months ago

Pat wrote:
3 months ago

Well said Pat, I couldn't agree more.

Many others have went on worse rants (gamestop ma'am for example) for stuff that doesn't really matter, yet they are more defended than bagel guy.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 3 months ago

Pat wrote:
3 months ago
Yes, anyone who's mistreated or discriminated by society gets my sympathy. Especially men who receive no sympathy else where, and instead receive ridicule and hatred.

He's not mentally ill. Everything he said was true. You can even see the smirks of the ladies in the video. They think he's too stupid to see it just because he's short. They see him as inferior, not a real man.

A rational person is able to tell this guy has been through a rough life. Obviously victim of bullying, he has probably never had a girlfriend, and he gets no respect from any gender. The guy who tackled him just saw an already beaten down easy target. Everyone in the crowd just laughs at him. Utterly disgusting behavior reminds me of what animals do to injured or deformed animals.

What's worse is that no one is able to sympathize or even feign sympathy for him to try to deescalate the situation. All he needed was one person to calm him down instead of beating him down further both figuratively and literally.

I'm not sure which other flaws you're referring to and what deserves sympathy, but being an extremely short man is one of the worst flaws i can think of. Not just because of the lack of respect, the lack of sex appeal, but also the fact that people refuse to be honest about how much of a flaw it is.

Added in 5 minutes 39 seconds:

Haven't seen that article and I'm not sure I'd trust it. I've just seen the actual video. Thinking that he would shoot somebody would be hysteria.

No. I sympathize with people who I deem worthy of my sympathy. I don't give a shit about drug addicted homeless beggars, whereas other beggars I sympathize with. I think that's too general.
I read an article that he gave an interview and it says he lives in a van...sounds mentally ill to me.

Also he’s on a video saying he wants an educated, non-materialistic woman ....So is making sure your tinder dates live in an apartment or house now considered materialistic?

Given his current living situation he Kind of sounds irrational to me. Which again points me to he has a mental illness.

Do you know more facts about him/his past than I do that caused him to be living in his van?

He can get a service job unless he has such a bad tempement that he can’t actually hold a job. Which if so, again I point to mental illness.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
3 months ago
Also, any angry man in the United States will be considered a threat by strangers, due to the country's proliferation of gun violence.
Yeah, you want to know something really interesting about that?

Isn't it strange how the only white guys who ever seem to go on shooting rampages in the US are beaten-down beta males? When was the last time Chad went on a shooting spree? I mean, some might say Elliot Roger, but that's a stretch honestly...

There seems to be only two kinds of gun violence: That committed by blacks, the majority of shootings

http://gunmemorial.org/

but mass shootings are usually done by white guys who all seem to be "betas".

Someone should seriously look into that.

I have a theory:

We now live in a time where, as a white man, you are becoming a minority in your own country. Your home doesn't look or feel like home anymore, and maybe you were cursed with inferior genetics. Getting a girlfriend or wife is harder than ever for you now because more and more jobs are taken by either "diverse" individuals or women, and we know that women will not marry men who make less than they do; there's a lot of women making more money than men today. Women are now "liberated" in all manner, especially sexually, which means they're now free to fuck around as much as they want and kill any resulting babies ostensibly on command, and they all believe they deserve nothing less than a prince out of a fairytale, because that's what society has told them they deserve. If the guy DOES manage to get married, it's statistically likely that she'll divorce him, take his children, start fucking some other guy (if she wasn't already) and financially ruin the cuck for the rest of his life. If he's a millennial, he may never even own his own home like his parents and grandparents before him did, despite slaving away at a blue collar job that pays less and less all the time as inflation rises, and his job is threatened with extinction by technocracy a little more each day.

So what do these white guys do? They turn away from women, and society at large. They grow to resent them and fail to partake in the very meaning of life itself — to interact and create relationships with other people; to have families and continue on the race. They are stonewalled from true, lasting happiness, continuously. They turn instead to video games, comic books, drugs, and whatever else numbs the pain. They spend all these hours in alpha-male sims like God of War or Witcher III to trick their brains into thinking they're fulfilling their masculine duties of being defenders, providers, etc. and what do they get for all of this? Shit on. Those games and movies they escape to need to be "diversified" and "feminized" too because they're "toxic" and "racist", just like those horrible men who play them! Perhaps they also grew up under the parentage of a single mother who coddled them to boot? Perhaps they have porn addiction or have even frequented hookers to make up for the lack of sex life? Fucking losers!

It seems to be that white guys who obviously fall into such a description tend to be the ones who do mass shootings.

I'll bet it's the guns' fault — we should ban them.

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
I have a theory:
Without having read it (yet), let me guess, it's all the fault of non-white people which through "six degrees of Richard Spencer" thinking (see Gad Saad's tweet below to understand what I mean) ended up making white people snap?

Edit: aaand I guessed right. The beauty of ideologies, the people who espouse them become easily predictable.

You already know my main rebuttal of that one: no one is making anyone do anything. Just because some people have treated you badly on some occasions doesn't give you the right to be horrible yourself.

And I know it's hard, insanely hard not to react, or better, to respond in kind. But yeah, that's ultimately the core of the Christian message, which you won't hesitate to ridicule and it's understandable from where you stand.

The far left: "I'm a victim so I have the right to lash out"

The far right: "I'm a victim so I have the right to lash out"

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Five years ago, it used to be the case that whenever we had a mass shooting in North America, people would joke "I bet that his name is Mohammed." You guys all remember that I'm sure. But that joke is retired, it's been replaced by "I bet that he's an incel."
Admin wrote:
3 months ago

Without having read it (yet), let me guess, it's all the fault of non-white people which through "six degrees of Richard Spencer" thinking (see Gad Saad's tweet below to understand what I mean) ended up making white people snap?

Edit: aaand I guessed right. The beauty of ideologies, the people who espouse them become easily predictable.

You already know my main rebuttal of that one: no one is making anyone do anything. Just because some people have treated you badly on some occasions doesn't give you the right to be horrible yourself.

And I know it's hard, insanely hard not to react, or better, to respond in kind. But yeah, that's ultimately the core of the Christian message, which you won't hesitate to ridicule and it's understandable from where you stand.

The far left: "I'm a victim so I have the right to lash out"

The far right: "I'm a victim so I have the right to lash out"
Saad is not on Chomsky's level, he should show more deference. Further, it's a strange argument, as you can argue nearly anything with six steps. That is a lot if steps.

Anyway, in my opinion, victims have a right to be angry and frustrated, but that stops before the right to attack strangers.