Dating within your league and genuine/raw attraction

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Re: Dating within your league and genuine/raw attraction

Post by blackg » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 am

That Guy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:12 am
Again, they were all in good shape and shit, but they weren't special-looking people.
You mention "special people" a lot.
A friend of mine has this fetish too.
Stop the caravans!

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:16 am

blackg wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:54 am
You mention "special people" a lot.
A friend of mine has this fetish too.
If that was what I meant by "special" people

I'd be dating you

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:55 pm

That Guy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:52 pm
I agree with Afro: Loneliness isn't worth it. Me, personally, my intent when I get my life straightened out with this hairloss shit
I thought that you had reached a satisfactory state with your hair. Were there new developments or did I simply misunderstand you?

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:53 am

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:55 pm
I thought that you had reached a satisfactory state with your hair. Were there new developments or did I simply misunderstand you?
It's not so bad that I absolutely can't live with it. I still have an amount of hair that some users on the other site would stab someone over.

But despite that, I still want it all back. I can try not to let it, but it still bothers me. Even if I can do well in my current state, it just doesn't feel like enough.

I just want to stop thinking about it, and I can't do that just yet.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 pm

That Guy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:53 am
It's not so bad that I absolutely can't live with it. I still have an amount of hair that some users on the other site would stab someone over.

But despite that, I still want it all back. I can try not to let it, but it still bothers me. Even if I can do well in my current state, it just doesn't feel like enough.

I just want to stop thinking about it, and I can't do that just yet.
I think that you and I are in similar boats then.

By the way, you have the best avatar on this forum.

blackg
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by blackg » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 pm
I think that you and I are in similar boats then.

That girl in his avatar might just have invented the "duck face."
Stop the caravans!

That Guy
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by That Guy » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:10 am

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:43 pm
Damn right

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:07 am

That Guy wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:52 pm
The "player" lifestyle is not sustainable, and one day when you're an old man with no friends or family to come visit you, you'll say: "I really wish I had someone who was always there for me."
Very true. Call me a softy but I really love those daily "have a nice morning honey" WhatsApp messages and the good night kisses.
Because I was a hardcore nerd in my younger days, I started very late with women and had my peak just 1 year ago and dated a lot. It was fun, yes, but to be honest, I mostly just did it because I thought I had to "make up for it". Its good for a man to get some experience but if maybe even the second women you date is overall attractive, loyal and smart, don't let that slip away just because you think you have to fuck one more year of Tinder sluts. You will regret it and its a pain in the ass to find a such a "unicorn" women again.

C4L
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:05 pm

You can date 10/10 because looks don't matter. (actually not)

Getting a raw attraction is only possible with an attractive partner, like you never crave for a plain potato or a stale bread unless you're dying hungry.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:14 pm

C4L wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:05 pm
You can date 10/10 because looks don't matter. (actually not)

Getting a raw attraction is only possible with an attractive partner, like you never crave for a plain potato or a stale bread unless you're dying hungry.
That’s why I think sex drive is an influencer often.

High sex drive, that hot dog can look like a filet mignon in the moment.

C4L
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Hairblues wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:14 pm
That’s why I think sex drive is an influencer often.

High sex drive, that hot dog can look like a filet mignon in the moment.
It doesn't look that good after you'd eat it.

Frequently, you feel even worse than before because of leftovers of shit food and smelling of cheap sub products like ketchup in your mouth. (analogy of waking up with subpar looking or "heavy" partner)

Hotdog is not a thing you will recall often also.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:05 pm

C4L wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:19 pm
It doesn't look that good after you'd eat it.

Frequently, you feel even worse than before because of leftovers of shit food and smelling of cheap sub products like ketchup in your mouth. (analogy of waking up with subpar looking or "heavy" partner)

Hotdog is not a thing you will recall often also.
It repeats.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:04 pm

Are we talking about fucking a hot dog or something I don't know :oops:
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Baldingat20
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Regimen: Propecia

Post by Baldingat20 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:47 pm

I feel the same way. Maybe I’m just super shallow but personality has never made someone more physically attractive to me. I wouldn’t date someone with a bad personally , so it is important no doubt.

But in the end I’m still picky and shallow ... it sucks. I don’t even know my “league” although I would assume around average , but I have a hard time figuring out what average even means.

Every relationship or experience I’ve been in I haven’t been attracted to the person I was with. Granted this isn’t much because I’m not a chad or anything , but I’ve decided it’s better to be alone than be with someone you feel kinda meh about. The reason I ended up with these people was the socectial pressure. I wanted to get laid, I wanted to have a girlfriend. I didn’t want to be an “incel”. But settling for someone you don’t feel attracted to isn’t any better. So I’ll just wait and continue to be single and not get laid , or by some weird miracle some girl that I’m attracted to will actually like me back.

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by Hairblues » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Baldingat20 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:47 pm
I feel the same way. Maybe I’m just super shallow but personality has never made someone more physically attractive to me. I wouldn’t date someone with a bad personally , so it is important no doubt.

But in the end I’m still picky and shallow ... it sucks. I don’t even know my “league” although I would assume around average , but I have a hard time figuring out what average even means.

Every relationship or experience I’ve been in I haven’t been attracted to the person I was with. Granted this isn’t much because I’m not a chad or anything , but I’ve decided it’s better to be alone than be with someone you feel kinda meh about. The reason I ended up with these people was the socectial pressure. I wanted to get laid, I wanted to have a girlfriend. I didn’t want to be an “incel”. But settling for someone you don’t feel attracted to isn’t any better. So I’ll just wait and continue to be single and not get laid , or by some weird miracle some girl that I’m attracted to will actually like me back.

What country are you from? This seems to be a factor in what people consider average. I think people who travel a lot also may factor in.

I think most men are happy with sex appeal to varying degrees. But a few really want elevated ‘beauty’.
Did your exes have sex appeal? Like did your friends think them attractive? Did you ever notice other men check them out even casually?
This is good way I think to know if they are attractive and your have an elevated standard or not.
Also I’m always curious, do you have a high sex drive? I think this also sometimes biologically effects how attractive men find women. Like I think certain things will trigger an attraction easier than if lower or maybe even a normal sex drive.
This is why I think most women are pickier our sex drives work a bit different. We can go long periods without sex and be satisfied with occasional masterbation. Of
Course some women have super high sex drives BUT I also know with some of these women their are other things going on and I sometimes question the super high sex drive vs using sex to deal or cope with something. Maybe validation I don't know for sure.