IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 month ago
I’m getting tired of the shit posting and troling
Me too. I'm all for different personalities and opinions but when it gets bizarre or hateful is when I check out..
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

Hairblues
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Post by Hairblues » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
Me too. I'm all for different personalities and opinions but when it gets bizarre or hateful is when I check out..
I think I’m going to take a cue from @Afro_Vacancy and stop posting.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Hairblues wrote:
1 month ago
I think I’m going to take a cue from Afro_Vacancy and stop posting.
Don't do that.

Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
"So if you talk about anything in life other than things related to dating and sex then it's not important ? Do you not know that being a sex manic blinds you and enslaves you like a total weak bitch ? Can you not see that the world is fucked ?"

If you had a loving relationship and sex with attractive girls on a regular basis there is a zero percent chance you'd be so angry. Not suggesting that sex itself is of fundamental importance, although it is a basic need and some sex can be fulfilling or worthwhile in a longer term sense. Beyond that you are specifically angry because of the monstrous cognitive dissonance involved in dealing with having all the information of the universe available online, but simultaneously fanatically believing in the religion of a low IQ, inbred wardlord that isn't based in reality. That and living in a shithole country where you have no prospects of a productive and meaningful life, and an existence where you lack basic security and living standards. You rant because you're powerless, poisoned by religion and lack love and companionship.
Then why many psychopaths and mass murders had loving girlfriends and wives ? Why many people in relationships are miserable, bitter and some of them suicide ? What do women even have fucking to do with what i said ? I'm not angry at women, i'm angry at an entirely different group of people, no woman on earth can make me forget that. Also i can get a relationship if i really wanted it.

That's fucking retarded, it's like saying if someone robbed or killed you and you're angry at him, it means that you're not in a loving relationship and having sex with an attractive girl. And lol at accusing me of cognitive dissonance, let me remind you what cognitive dissonance actually means.

Sounds like who ? Maybe this entire forum who insulted and mocked me when i told them what they don't want to hear ? My beliefs were never challenged because no one on here is actually capable of doing this because you're a bunch of ignorant animals.
JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
I have more knowledge than you about any aspect of culture, particularly on politics and the arts, namely cinema and music in which I have a broader knowledge than anyone I've ever met. Not that I think degrees are particularly meaningful or a good indicator of truly understanding a topic in 2019, but they offer some sense of legitimacy to when I talk about economics/finance or culture etc. You lack a baseline and a grounding such as this. Similarly in your brutal anger towards sex and relationships, you've never had any experience with them. When you talk about meaning, what of meaning have you produced or achieved? Your highest talent is reading through a million sources of false information that are appealing to your worldview and accepting the conclusions whole heatedly, flat earth for example. Or giants because you see a few unverified photos and a photo of big books somewhere.
No, you don't have more knowledge than me on politics, you know why ? Because you think that politics is actually real and matter for Goyim like you, that it's not meant to distract and divide people, that you have freewill and not controlled and enslaved. And lol at arts and cinema, as if that bullshit actually benefits society in anyone possible. The cinema does nothing but pushing degeneracy and lack of morals on people and hidden propaganda in almost every movie. The cinema is just like the media, it's a way of controlling and pushing various agendas without you even realizing it.

Also i'm not angry towards sex and relationships for the second time, i just think there are more important things in life than just producing another human or putting your dick into a vagina throughout your entire life. I just don't like the life of an animal.
JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
I can hardly believe you're a real person sometimes, you're a cartoon like Daenerys Targaryen in your talk of genocide. I do think from the moodswings and progression of your desire for violence you're likely mentally ill. Maybe not at your core, but certainly in a state of mental illness derived from the factors I mentioned above. Islam itself is a disgusting and tyrannical mental illness. I've said it before, but you're either going to eventually accept the lack of legitimacy Islam has, or going to end up killing people. Its clear from the build up of anger you have shown over time, there needs to be a release.

Get Tinder and grow the fuck up. Fuck your pathetic fairy tales dude, what a fucking loser you sound like. You know what would be productive? Hijack a plane like a good little Moslem and fly off the edge of the flat earth.
I would gladly see people like you completely annihilated not gonna lie. I'm not going to do it myself, but i'd like to see it. You've destroyed the best and only world available with your stupidity, evilness and cruelty. Do you think i'm going to ever forgive you for destroying the world i was born in and turning it into a complete shithole by acting like animals and following a bunch of insane psychopaths around like total slaves ? No, i won't ever do it.

Also don't talk about things you have no idea about you ignorant animal and don't ever forget your filthy place, stay focused on sex and other meaningless materialistic things because you're not fit enough to comprehend the truth. A fucking disgusting, pathetic and worthless ape is trying to tell me what to believe in and what to do and what not ? Is that a fucking joke ?

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
I don't know what happened, we were doing great but all of a sudden things took a twisted turn for the worse 😫 I don't blame you for leaving but hopefully you'll be back. Sometimes a timeout is good.
Hey, I was pressing the extremists to cool it and you got after me for it. You wanted me to leave them alone. Their hate has gotten worse and worse, and then you're like "How did the hate get so bad?". But all it takes for hatred to spread is for good men (and good women) to do nothing. Hate can't be contained and it won't stay compact. Instead of helping me push for Admin to censor the haters you gave the haters comfort. What you don't understand is that left unchecked hate will only get worse.

And it gets entrenched too. Now Admin is going to get a lot of push-back if he tries to curtail it because the offenders are used to getting away with it. And it isn't just the most extreme haters who are the problem. The middling haters are also part of the problem because they set the middling bar for this hate stuff. The most extreme haters then feel comfortable that they can go at least as far as the middling haters, so they do. AND THEN THEY PUSH THE ENVELOPE FURTHER AND FURTHER AND FURTHER.

I think Admin should ban hate here. Hate can't be contained. You can't maintain it in a mild state. It might not have any boundaries at all. It might actually flow out into infinity.

Added in 1 minute 56 seconds:
rclark wrote:
1 month ago
Don't do that.
I've already started to reduce my posting. I can't make the hatred here stop and it's depressing to read it. Living in this world as a bald man is horrible and then you come here to this site and find hatred.

Added in 2 minutes 11 seconds:
Hairblues wrote:
1 month ago
I think I’m going to take a cue from Afro_Vacancy and stop posting.
Don't go. You're not the one at fault for the hate here. And I'm pleased to see you condemn it.

I've been condemning it for months but even moderate posters like EL and Afro ragged on me for condemning it. They think that hate can be managed. But it can't be managed. It just snowballs and gets bigger and bigger.

Added in 15 minutes 26 seconds:
Hairblues wrote:
2 months ago
I couldn’t read that article so I found another but it was short.

It said it was her BF who killed her for kissing another dude at a concert and posting the pic.

Why do you associate that with incels? Even hot men have killed women for crimes of passion/jealousy.

I’ve known men who are very good looking chads be abusive to their wife/gfs.

Did I miss more information? The article I read was very brief. I have no clue who she is because obviously I’m too old to be up on the social media stars. Which I personally consider to be a perk :thumbup:
Sean Connery publicly admitted to beating his wife. He was beating her when he was young James Bond. He was pretty good-looking as a matinee idol type back then but he was still beating his woman. And from what he and she said about it, it sounds like he beat her because of his own insecurity about her sexuality. The great Sean Connery had to beat his woman to keep her faithful. But I did not. I've never struck a woman in my life and I never will. in my opinion it's wicked conduct.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 16 times in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Hey, I was pressing the extremists to cool it and YOU got after me for it. You want them to be left alone and then their hate-speech gets worse and worse and then you're like "How did the hate grow so bad?". Wouldn't it be better to pull the plug on the hate before it got so far? Hate can't be controlled. It won't stay mild. Left unchecked it gets worse and worse and worse. That's just how hate is.

By letting the hate go unchecked that has allowed it to grow and get entrenched. Now Admin is going to get a lot of push-back (from the haters) if he tries to curtail it because the offenders are used to getting away with it. And it isn't just the most extreme haters who are the problem. The middling haters are also part of the problem because they set the middling bar for this hate stuff. The most extreme haters then know that they can go at least as far as the middling haters, so they do. AND THEN THEY PUSH THE ENVELOPE FURTHER AND FURTHER AND FURTHER.

I think Admin should ban hate here. Hate can't be contained. I don't think it has any boundaries at all. Haters want to kill other people and disfigure them and shit down their throats and whatever. Haters want to do any terrible thing to others that can possibly be done to a person.

I've already started to reduce my posting. I can't make the hatred here stop and it's depressing to read it. Living in this world as a bald man is ugly and then you come here to this site and find unbridled hatred.

Added in 2 minutes 11 seconds:

Don't go. You're not the one at fault for the hate here. And I'm pleased to see you condemn it.

I've been condemning it for months but even moderate posters like EL and Afro ragged on me for condemning it. They think that hate can be managed. But it can't be managed. It snowballs and it grows bigger and bigger.

Added in 15 minutes 26 seconds:

Sean Connery publicly admitted to beating his wife. He was beating her when he was young James Bond. He was pretty good-looking as a matinee idol type back then but he was still beating his woman. And from what he and she said about it, it sounds like he beat her because of his own insecurity about her sexuality. The great Sean Connery had to beat his woman to keep her faithful. But I did not. I've never struck a woman in my life and I never will. in my opinion it's wicked conduct.
How old are you

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
How old are you
Gotchya!

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

It took a while but I guess it was inevitable at some point: @Exodus and @Xexos have been given a month ban.

See the log here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

Sorry guys for not acting sooner.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
It took a while but I guess it was inevitable at some point: Exodus and Xexos have been given a month ban.

See the log here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

What about @JLBB? He's almost as bad. There's a lot of venomous hate spewing from the mouth of the JLBB Serpent.

And @That Guy could also use a good "Hate" banning. If you allow a hater to do his hating here then other haters in the shadows will follow suit.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Thank you @Admin.

Your job is a difficult one. I was once offered a moderating position on a sports fandom board but I turned it down, as I feared the psychological and general workload. After you, and @Rudiger were banned from from HairLossTalk, I considered starting a board, and then did not.

Moderation is a fine balance. Too little or too much can both kill a board. Plus, this board was started due to an excess of moderation. Baldhurts, DBW, Hairloss234, were other noteworthy and unfortunate bans on the previous site.

I don't actually wish harm on those other posters. I want then to get better. I understand the allure of hate and blame as I've been there. But ultimately life can be a bitch.

One of Jordan Peterson's most valuable comments in my opinion is that life necessarily involves suffering. In a sober society that would be a trivial statement, but we live in a world where we are told that we should be happy all of the time. But unless you're born and continue to be healthy, rich, loved, safe, and beautiful, that is unlikely. Most of us will have to suffer if we want to live more meaningful lives. And leaving one's comfort zone to build that life is almost certain to be painful.

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
What about JLBB? He's almost as bad. There's a lot of venomous hate spewing from the mouth of the JLBB Serpent.

And That Guy could also use a good "Hate" banning. If you allow a hater to do his hating here then other haters in the shadows will follow suit.
@JLBB is not almost as bad, and meanwhile, he contributes a lot of positive value. He's the most knowledgeable here on transplants, and he raises the level of discussion in the film and tv board.

Added in 7 minutes 5 seconds:
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
This reads like you're bragging that you don't beat women. Did you mean something else?

As for my thinking that hate can be "managed", no. That's not correct. I think that hate is often a byproduct of other inequalities. People who are dismayed at their own lives, often for legitimate reasons, will look to assign blame. However, assigning blame is often difficult in a complex world, and one if the side effects of depression and despair is that it reduces one's aptitude for reason.

The Germans turned to Naziism after their country had been abused and humiliated by Versailles. Russia turned to communism after the Czars ran the country into the ground.

We're seeing a rise in racism in the USA right now that is partly due to the liquidation of the middle class. It's been noted by several people that the areas of the country that flipped from Obama to Trump tend to be areas with high levels of White despair, for example with high levels of military deaths or opium overdoses. It is understandable regardless of being unfortunate that such people have less patience for other victims, given that they themselves are abandoned by society and told to fuck off.

Added in 23 minutes 15 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
1 month ago
"I have not gotten any benefits from being Jewish nor did I have a super-high IQ, "

I don't think you have the highest IQ in the world, but its clearly well above average and likely above the Jewish average. Are you an Ashkenazi Jew by the way?

I largely agree with you that the anti-semitism here is totally unjustified, but its laughable to pretend they don't have higher representation of wealthy, high IQ, and those with positions in the media etc. Most of the success statistically at the simplest level could potentially be explained by the IQ gap next to the rest of the population.

But yes its definitely a shit show. I do think that the content is a form of manifested representation of the "impact of hair loss" + other cosmetic issues however.
On the Wechsler system, I have a very high verbal IQ and a closer-to-normal performance IQ.

The average of Askenazi Jews is 115, but I am not Ashkenazi. I am from a smaller community which likely has no reliable data, though to be honest I have not checked.

I don't deny that there's a higher-than-naively-expected Jewish representation in the media. What I had objected to was a graphic that implied that it was ~99%, it is certainly nowhere close to that high. I would however not be surprised if the representation in American media was in the 25% range, which is certainly high, and worthy of investigation. These are factors which I think may contribute, unfortunately I have nothing close to "proof" that i can offer:
- American Jews are disproportionately living in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, and Miami. So when it comes to industries such as media, that increases the effective size of their talent pool.
- Other industries do not have as many talented Jews, for example defense contractors, or the military. So talented Jews are more likely to go into media, etc because they are less dispersed than other white people. As a historical example, you studied economics and philosophy, two fields highly influenced by European Jews. Part of that is that German Jews were not allowed into government or into the military. So they went into different areas. Meanwhile, the most talented members of the Prussian aristocracy were very likely to join the military.
- The immigrant spirit goes a long way. People who are new to the USA often have a lot of drive to climb the social ladder. But now that American Jews are assimilated, they no longer do as well academically. It's been noted, for example, that the finalists list of the US-based Putnam Mathematics competition used to be dominated by Jews. It no longer is, except for *drumroll* Jews of Russian origin, who are new to the USA and thus have more of that immigrant drive.
- I think that building community ties in synagogues can go along way. It's a way to meet people outside of work/school. Christians used to have that advantage too, but now they're mostly atheists and no longer go to church. Social capital remains pre-eminent, it's important to be meeting high quality people on a regular basis, and not just at artificial networking events where people only think that they're networking.

I recently went to synagogue because I visited a religious relative. It's officially about prayer to God for better weather to grow crops, etc but in practice it's a community-building exercise. My cousin hosts people one week out if every three or four for lunch, young professionals with kids come over and they talk to one another naturally.

That is also better for children. A six year old who is only socialized by the school system learns (maybe) how to interact with adults and other six year olds. At a community activity, there will be kids of all ages around to interact with, that should broaden their social education in my opinion. A six year interacting with a four year learns to be a supervisor, a six year interacting with a ten year old learns to be a subordinate. There is no substitute for experience, certainly not a power point presentation on behaviour at orientation.

Long rant: in my opinion the decline in church membership and frequency of siblings and cousins may prove catastrophic for the socialization of the general population.

With reference to the personal attacks on you, I want to say that you are an excellent poster, I envy your sense of humour, and I often think to myself "Damn,I didn't think of that," after reading your posts. There are other posters here who may have never made me think that, in spite of having written thousands of posts. As an example, you made a convincing argument a few weeks ago that climate change activists would be more consistent if they advocated for nuclear power.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
It took a while but I guess it was inevitable at some point: Exodus and Xexos have been given a month ban.

See the log here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

It's weird cause both these guys, especially Exodus seemed so level-headed at one point in time, but I'll try not to judge, we don't know the full extent of their personal battles. Anyway it's good and healthy with a ban rn, and yes @nameless I remember you warned us, but I honestly did not think it would go this far...
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
What about JLBB? He's almost as bad. There's a lot of venomous hate spewing from the mouth of the JLBB Serpent.

And That Guy could also use a good "Hate" banning. If you allow a hater to do his hating here then other haters in the shadows will follow suit.
Lol

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
JLBB is not almost as bad, and meanwhile, he contributes a lot of positive value. He's the most knowledgeable here on transplants, and he raises the level of discussion in the film and tv board.
You talk like you're a student of the game but you aren't a student of the game at all because you don't learn.

You haven't learnt a thing from watching the hate grow at this site. If you had learnt anything from it then you would understand that JLBB posts to me are a constant barrage of hate attacks. And as I've said many times, hate can't be managed or contained. Allowing JLBB to post his constant hate at me allows hate in the site and hate inspires more hate. Other haters see the hate from JLBB and they see him get away with it so they figure they can do it too.

The reason you don't see JLBB's constant attacks on me as hate is because his hate has not about you. You simply do not oppose hate as long as the hate isn't about you. It's like Hillary Clinton said, you're OK with snakes in your neighbor's yard because you expect they will only bite your neighbor.

Below in highlights I'm quoting Admin verbatim:

"To start off, I'm a huge believer in free speech, and I believe speech should be as untrammeled as possible. I also believe that no rule can be absolute so there are going to be exceptions, mainly repeated gratuitous and malevolent attacks against a member. I'll keep it simple and use a '3 warnings you're out' rule, which means a 30-day ban."

So Admin says that someone will be banned for 30 days if he does "mainly repeated gratuitous and malevolent attacks against a member"

Now please read JLBB's posts to me. JLBB has posted dozens of posts to me...probably between 20 and 30 of them. And EVERY LAST ONE OF HIS POSTS (TO ME) MEET THE REQUIREMENT OF ADMIN'S RULE REGARDING "repeated gratuitous and malevolent attacks against a member". Every last one of them. Every post to me by JLBB consists of the same hate-fueled attack against me and nothing else. And his hate-fueled attack posts against me are so repetitive that they lack any new information. They are all interchangeable. They all sound alike. And there is no point to posting them anymore because he has already posted the exact same hate attack post against me on many MANY occasions. It's not only redundant it's also unimaginative and boring. And they definitely violate Admin's stated rule.

JLBB should be banned for 30 days for violating the policy if Admin is to abide by his words.

Added in 23 minutes 31 seconds:
Admin wrote:
1 month ago

See the log here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

Admin, here below are your own words and please note the highlighted text in particular.

"To start off, I'm a huge believer in free speech, and I believe speech should be as untrammeled as possible. I also believe that no rule can be absolute so there are going to be exceptions, mainly repeated gratuitous and malevolent attacks against a member. I'll keep it simple and use a '3 warnings you're out' rule, which means a 30-day ban."

"repeated gratuitous and malevolent attacks against a member"

Now Admin please go look at all of the posts to me by JLBB. And note that every last one of them is a "gratuitous and malevolent attack against a member". JLBB does exactly what you said he can't do. JLBB is in open defiance of your rule and everyone sees it but nobody cares because JLBB isn't hating on them with every post to them. It's OK as long as it's not them as if hatred can be managed and maintained to a specific location. But it can't be.

And even if hate could be controlled, that's not the point. The point is that if rules aren't applied evenly then a bias is established. I've made it clear that I'm a moderate left-winger and I've debated strongly against the extremist right-wing agenda. And you yourself are an extremist right-winger so I'm in disfavor with you. Hence, you allow a poster to publicly defy your own rule as long as his hateful attacks remain directed at me and me alone. Not only do you allow repeated gratuitous and malevolent attacks against a member to continue against a specific member (me) the attacks are so redundant that they're interchangeable. He doesn't even really need to post his attacks anymore because he has made his point that he hates me many MANY times over.

Admin, are you going to step up and make JLBB accountable to your own rule or not?

Added in 32 minutes 56 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago

This reads like you're bragging that you don't beat women. Did you mean something else?

Of course I meant something else, student of the game.

I was supporting Hairblues's point that she has known chads who abuse(d) their women by pointing out that the great Sean Connery was a chad who beat his woman. And secondarily I was also making the point that the violence in Sean Connery's home was on him, not his woman. And I was also pointing out that Sean Connery had no excuse for his conduct because I'm a nobody guy and I've never hit a woman. If I could live with a woman without hitting her then he should have been able to do it too.

I was a great looking guy back then but so was Sean Connery. PLUS he had so much more going for him than I did. And I truly believe, no, I truly KNOW, that when it comes to the matinee idol style of of looks Sean Connery was literally the best looking guy in the whole wide world. Within the boundaries of the matinee-idol style of looks a man could not possibly have looked better than YOUNG Sean Connery did.

And while his style of looks was totally different from my style of looks (at the time) I still believe he was at least as good-looking as I was. Plus, he had fame and money and success and everything else you could possibly want. He had it all.

If he showed up at the same clubs I did and tried to pick up the same women I picked up he would have won those skirmishes instead of me. He just had too much going for him for me to overcome. Even if I was as good-looking as him, albeit in a different way, he also had all the other stuff he had going for him. It would've been too much to overcome. But he still could not live with a woman without being overwhelmed by jealousy and insecurity, and ultimately hitting her. He was the ultimate chad and yet he still hit his woman whereas I had so much less going for me and I never hit a woman. He was dealt a royal flush and yet in at least one way he did not play his hand very well.

All of this taken together means that Hairblues's point was absolutely correct - some chads do hit women. And it also means that Sean Connery's violent conduct towards his wife was inexcusable. And I used the example of Sean Connery rather than saying that I personally knew chad men who beat their women because nobody else here knows those men whereas everyone here knows who Sean Connery is and it's public knowledge that Sean Connery has hit his woman. Hence, using the example of Sean Connery makes my point irrefutable and it gives irrefutable support to Hairblues's point.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 5 times in total.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Post by CaptainForehead » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago

See the log here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=139

And so the free speech experiment ends.

Regarding the anti-semitism and misogyny reasons - did advertisers lean on you? Those two would seem to fall squarely into free speech.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

CaptainForehead wrote:
1 month ago
And so the free speech experiment ends.

Regarding the anti-semitism and misogyny reasons - did advertisers lean on you? Those two would seem to fall squarely into free speech.
This is my fault. I accept full responsibility, and I will not apologize.

I was saying this about Fred not six months ago: He will become the thing that he has claimed to hate. SJWs and what not.

It's also a result of what I was saying here not a week ago: These kinds of "principled loser" beliefs or a moderate create this kind of thing.

Because the Admin's beliefs are friendly to the status quo, it is inevitable that he will come to enforce the status quo. It's why "conservatives" have gone from in the past saying that they'd rather lose WW2 than end segregation, or from campaigning on "family values", to championing the replacement of whites and on-demand abortion as part of the "core of American/European/Etc. values!" in just 75 years. It's how we've gone from "Call me Caitlyn" to "Snipers defend demon drag queen story hour from mothers" in a whole lot less time. All with the support of supposed "conservatives"

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/22/mom- ... ur-sniper/

Our dear Fred has gone from being all about free speech, opposing "radical feminism" and "islam", to making criticism of his beloved Jews (you'd think he'd put his newfound, fellow CHRISTIANS above criticism instead of Jews...) and the amorphous "misogyny" as bannable offenses in less than a year.

The countdown starting, of course, when I started pointing out that his beloved Juice actually hates him.

The realization that the people he's been told "dindu nuffin" are in fact guilty of all the shit "conspiracy theorists" say they are was too much to handle. When someone so narcissistic is faced with the fact that what they believe is untrue, they don't usually change their beliefs: Instead, they double down.

I set him down this path.

Fred knows full well about what's going on, who is behind it, and what will happen to his own people if he refuses to fight back. However, his ego doesn't allow him to admit being wrong, and instead he throws his hat in with them and will sell out every other flesh-and-blood Belgian and beyond, all to just to stick it to the naysayers of his ideology.

I give it a year tops before he's calling for open borders.