Debunking the Big Bang theory

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 83
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by scorpiolove » 6 months ago

Humans might be a creation, it's biblical and factual that we all turn into ashes and dust once our corpses deteriorate.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1285
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1526
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
You do realize that those native tribes you're touting as righteous and good, were slaughtering each other for thousands of years before white man showed up, right?



Whites stopped murdering them and instead gave them their own lands within and give them monthly payments, we gave them medicine and modern technology, we offer to put them in jobs, they can hunt year-round, they get education benefits, etc. and what have they done with it? Built casinos and get shitfaced on Listerine.

Meanwhile, whites are being shoah'd in south africa, where they also grow food and brought civilization to hordes of rabid niggers who don't deserve it:
Spoiler
Show
Image
Spoiler
Show
Image
Good to know you want this to happen in America because "DeM InJuNZ g0T dIRTy blaNketz n Sheeeit!" hundreds of years ago.

Tell me more about how the American Indians you pretend to give a fuck about will be so much better off in a society ruled by non-whites.



Yeah...yeah, that's an idea I 100% support. We SHOULD all return to Europe and leave the savages to their own devices.

Problem is, that's not gonna happen. So you'll have to do it by force; which you advocate for.



My position is: Stay in your own lands.

Your is: You should be raped by hordes of rabid niggers because muh indians.

Yeah, so moral. Much wow
Native Americans? Think you have me mixed up with a different user.

:clap: It's OK Exodus. I know you like to "remain calm" at all times. :clap:

On a more serious note, what happened to those people that hit your family with baseball bats?
Did they get locked up, or did they form their own software team?
Think happy thoughts.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

rclark wrote:
6 months ago
Native Americans? Think you have me mixed up with a different user.

:clap: It's OK Exodus. I know you like to "remain calm" at all times. :clap:

On a more serious note, what happened to those people that hit your family with baseball bats?
Did they get locked up, or did they form their own software team?
You do know this entire post you've quoted wasn't responding to you?

As for what happened to those attackers? My family got their own revenge on them: The neighbors came onto my Grandfather's property and beat up his kids, and so they retaliated and beat the shit out of the neighbor's sons in the middle of the night.

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1285
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1526
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by rclark » 6 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
You do know this entire post you've quoted wasn't responding to you?

As for what happened to those attackers? My family got their own revenge on them: The neighbors came onto my Grandfather's property and beat up his kids, and so they retaliated and beat the shit out of the neighbor's sons in the middle of the night.
Here's the thing, I need to make sure you're not *xo**s , so I'm going to ask some very IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

1. How many females are in the video below?
Spoiler
Show
Two



2. How many females do YOU WANT TO be in that video?
Spoiler
Show
Zero
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
As for what happened to those attackers? My family got their own revenge on them: The neighbors came onto my Grandfather's property and beat up his kids, and so they retaliated and beat the shit out of the neighbor's sons in the middle of the night.
That's awful. By that, I mean living in extremely cold weather, and getting beat up with a baseball bat. As long as they
beat up the kids, it's good justice was served. :thumbup:

Now, to answer your first question:
That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
You do know this entire post you've quoted wasn't responding to you?
Spoiler
Show
Yes
Think happy thoughts.

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 83
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by scorpiolove » 6 months ago

To add to my last comment, 70 to 80 percent of our bodies are water and the rest is ashes and dust,humans can't evolve water into people or simply make people out of water and dust, we're creations of a higher power in my opinion. Also there is always 365 days in every year since the beginning of time(except every fourth year and that's still exact), coincidence?
The eclipses always happen at the same time, it's mathematical, perfect.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1287
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2304
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 6 months ago

scorpiolove wrote:
6 months ago
Also there is always 365 days in every year since the beginning of time(except every fourth year and that's still exact), coincidence?
Lmfao

No, that's by design. Human design, and it's only relevant to us.

Like, if you're going for a pro-religious argument here, this is pretty much the weakest possible position you could take.

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 83
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by scorpiolove » 6 months ago

Some things are too perfect on planet earth and the universe to have not been created, the mathematics of it all can't be challenged in some cases.
I understand there's different levels of spirituality and everybody has a right to their own opinions, I'm not going to enforce my opinion. Some people believe and others don't, our individuality is what makes us special.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4684
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

scorpiolove wrote:
6 months ago
Also there is always 365 days in every year since the beginning of time(except every fourth year and that's still exact), coincidence?
The eclipses always happen at the same time, it's mathematical, perfect.
These statements are actually incorrect, there are slow changes that happen over time due to three-body effects, tidal forces, etc.

Regardless, you can learn about Newton's theory of gravity, Newton's three laws of motion, and how to apply them to orbital mechanics in a Freshman-level undergraduate physics course.

Your theology is called "the God of the gaps" -- you're using God to explain anything that you don't personally understand.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1647
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2595

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

That Guy wrote:
6 months ago
Lmfao

No, that's by design. Human design, and it's only relevant to us.

Like, if you're going for a pro-religious argument here, this is pretty much the weakest possible position you could take.
Even I laughed at the "exactly 365 days a year" statement.

The calendar is a man made construct and there will surely be slight variations in each orbital "year."

Added in 6 minutes 3 seconds:
scorpiolove wrote:
6 months ago
To add to my last comment, 70 to 80 percent of our bodies are water and the rest is ashes and dust,humans can't evolve water into people or simply make people out of water and dust, we're creations of a higher power in my opinion.
We are all made of stars. Moby, circa 2002.
For the love of South Western skies.

scorpiolove
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 83
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by scorpiolove » 5 months ago

Ok that's a couple of fair counterpoints, how do you guys explain the eclipses and the exact time they happen, and how do you explain the binary code being the key to examine the whole universe. The eclipses have been precise, they can be marked to the last minute and they have not failed.
The binary code was written by a mathematical genius, the code consists of a bunch of zeros and ones, it could be a location or the end of the universe calculated, who knows. People spend billions of dollars on space equipment with no results and it's ridiculous, no wonder we can't find a cure for illnesses(hairloss included),there's too much money wasted on bullshit. Until you can prove there's not a god there's no sense bringing up the chicken and egg argument metaphorically speaking.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4684
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

scorpiolove wrote:
5 months ago
The binary code was written by a mathematical genius, the code consists of a bunch of zeros and ones, it could be a location or the end of the universe calculated, who knows. People spend billions of dollars on space equipment with no results and it's ridiculous, no wonder we can't find a cure for illnesses(hairloss included),there's too much money wasted on bullshit. Until you can prove there's not a god there's no sense bringing up the chicken and egg argument metaphorically speaking.
Orbital mechanics can be determined from the following:

Conservation of angular momentum
Conservation of energy
Newton's law of gravity

Once you understand those, then you understand how planets orbit a star.
scorpiolove wrote:
5 months ago
no wonder we can't find a cure for illnesses(hairloss included),there's too much money wasted on bullshit.
No, some problems require more money because they're genuinely more difficult to solve. It will thus take more money and more time to solve them.

Isaac Newton solved orbital mechanics. However, he would not have been able to cure hairloss. That is a more difficult problem.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 585
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 612
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
Regardless, you can learn about Newton's theory of gravity
About gravity though, i've been researching stuff like that for the past weeks and to be honest with you, gravity doesn't make much sense to me at all.

I found that density and weight make much more sense than gravity. It's simple really, heavy things fall and light things rise and everything reaches it's relative density.

Explains very well how gravity is able to hold billions of tons of water while birds, insects, animals are able to move freely, fly, jump, without any issue. Also why Balloons rise in air because helium is less dense than the air outside the balloon. Also why things float in waters or other liquids or just sink into it and how it depends on the density of the liquid or medium and the density of objects interacting with it.

I tried to look for explanation for this and they said that "air molecules" are the reason, which is total bullshit due to a variety of reasons.

This video explains it in a creative and simple way




I know that gravity holds a significant importance in the science community, but it's never actually been proven before and you can't prove that a natural invisible force is pulling things down and that mass attracts mass even if they're not magnetized due to the space-time thing of Einstein, which also doesn't make much sense and people only praise it because they don't understand it.

Image

Even Neil DeGrasse Tyson says we actually have no idea what is gravity



Density and weight = understandable, experimental, easily provable

Gravity = not understandable, isn't experimental, never been really proven


I know that most people might think that i'm a moron for saying this, but i don't really give a fuck as most people been indoctrinated since birth, told what to "believe" in, can't think for themselves as they've never been taught to do so and they're afraid to stand out from the herd of sheep.


The truth of this world is much more different than what we've been told to believe since birth.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1865
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4684
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

Xexos wrote:
5 months ago
About gravity though, i've been researching stuff like that for the past weeks and to be honest with you, gravity doesn't make much sense to me at all.

I found that density and weight make much more sense than gravity. It's simple really, heavy things fall and light things rise and everything reaches it's relative density.

Explains very well how gravity is able to hold billions of tons of water while birds, insects, animals are able to move freely, fly, jump, without any issue. Also why Balloons rise in air because helium is less dense than the air outside the balloon. Also why things float in waters or other liquids or just sink into it and how it depends on the density of the liquid or medium and the density of objects interacting with it.

I tried to look for explanation for this and they said that "air molecules" are the reason, which is total bullshit due to a variety of reasons.

This video explains it in a creative and simple way




I know that gravity holds a significant importance in the science community, but it's never actually been proven before and you can't prove that a natural invisible force is pulling things down and that mass attracts mass even if they're not magnetized due to the space-time thing of Einstein, which also doesn't make much sense and people only praise it because they don't understand it.

Image

Even Neil DeGrasse Tyson says we actually have no idea what is gravity



Density and weight = understandable, experimental, easily provable

Gravity = not understandable, isn't experimental, never been really proven


I know that most people might think that i'm a moron for saying this, but i don't really give a fuck as most people been indoctrinated since birth, told what to "believe" in, can't think for themselves as they've never been taught to do so and they're afraid to stand out from the herd of sheep.


The truth of this world is much more different than what we've been told to believe since birth.
It's great that you question things, but you really should realize that it's possible that someone else might have made the same question before, and that some of your concerns might already have answers.

For example:

Gravity = not understandable, isn't experimental, never been really proven

Do you really think that we have not had a lot of experiments researching gravity? I mean come on, it's great that you'd ask that, but surely you must realize that many people have asked this before?

We have, actually. The classical laws of gravity were used to calculate the trajectories of everything from the people that went to the moon to the robots that went to Mars (and beyond), and they went in the right direction. We know why astronauts "float" when on the space station, and we know how fast the space station orbits the Earth. In fact, there are thousands of satellites orbiting the Earth, all of them in different orbits that we can predict and track.

Post-Newtonian gravity, which is mostly from Albert Einstein, David Hilbert, and Hermann Minkowski, is needed to compute the precession of Mercury's orbit (correctly), or the determinations of positions from GPS, which are also accurate. They did test GPS software without the gravitational correction terms, and it doesn't work as well.

Engineers have also recently measured the gravitational waves from merging black holes at LIGO.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

"I do still post to criticise others" - Rudiger.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1980
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 4386
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: 3 FUE hair transplants (5124 grafts), 5% minoxidil, Nizoral shampoo, hope.
Location: Belgium
Age: 30
Contact:

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

Yeah, of course my Muslim conspiracy theorist cousin also went on and on about gravity not being real, "it's density bruh!".

Again, part of the package along with not believing evolution, the Big Bang, the moon landing, dinosaurs, the Holocaust, Hitler actually being evil, etc.

Just like @That Guy has his own package, the beauty of pre-packaged ready-to-think ideologies. "We've only been told to believe those things, but that fat washed-up truth seeker in his mom's basement? He knows his stuff you see!".
"Along the way some boys started making fun of him by shouting, “Go away, baldy! Get out of here!” Elisha turned around and stared at the boys. Then he cursed them in the name of the Lord. At once two bears ran out of the woods and ripped to pieces 42 of the boys." - 2 Kings 23-24

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 585
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 612
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
It's great that you question things, but you really should realize that it's possible that someone else might have made the same question before, and that some of your concerns might already have answers.

For example:

Gravity = not understandable, isn't experimental, never been really proven

Do you really think that we have not had a lot of experiments researching gravity? I mean come on, it's great that you'd ask that, but surely you must realize that many people have asked this before?

We have, actually. The classical laws of gravity were used to calculate the trajectories of everything from the people that went to the moon to the robots that went to Mars (and beyond), and they went in the right direction. We know why astronauts "float" when on the space station, and we know how fast the space station orbits the Earth. In fact, there are thousands of satellites orbiting the Earth, all of them in different orbits that we can predict and track.

Post-Newtonian gravity, which is mostly from Albert Einstein, David Hilbert, and Hermann Minkowski, is needed to compute the precession of Mercury's orbit (correctly), or the determinations of positions from GPS, which are also accurate. They did test GPS software without the gravitational correction terms, and it doesn't work as well.

Engineers have also recently measured the gravitational waves from merging black holes at LIGO.
That makes sense Afro, but unfortunately the power of indoctrination and brainwashing is just too much. The psychology of humans is very complex, but also very vulnerable especially during growing up or when we start learning and questioning things, the television is like a brainwashing machine and the school is like a factory for indoctrinating children. You'd be surprised of how you could convince some people of doing extreme things if you know how to brainwash them well. The most recent example i can think is the game of Blue Whale that pushed many teenagers to suicide without even the guy meeting them just by understanding the right way to manipulate them.

Also say the lie often and it shall become the truth.

Gravity is not the only thing by the way, i've seen many things like that before and when i see the overwhelming evidence that proves something different from what the masses believe, i find people either insulting, making fun of it, just ignoring it and thinking about anything else. As a human when you have beliefs and you find someone "attacking" those beliefs you feel personally insulted due to man's ego and pride. And you either have to swallow the pill and admit that you've been wrong and you should change your opinions or you just insult or make fun of them as a defense mechanism to comfort yourself and try to "win" the argument and defend your beliefs.

Humans are just very weak.

Look, about the moon thing and astronauts and satellites and space in general, this is a very touchy and uncomfortable thing to talk about because it might sounds so weird and "crazy conspiracy", but i'll talk with you about it with you anyway and i'll present my evidence as i trust that you're open-minded and intelligent enough and that's why i like debating and having discussions with you.


About the question though, we don't really know if people made experiments back then or not, but personally i have seen many experiences like this one for example


Also the reason why those experiments never make it mainstream is because censorship is very common when it comes to "taboo" things like those due to the power of scientism and how people have been made to see scientists as prophets or priests and how science is the solution to everything and shouldn't be questioned. Also no one wants to be mocked or insulted just for using their brains and asking questions because people are just too gullible to do the same and they don't want someone questioning their beliefs as i mentioned earlier. And i would also say that no one would really care enough about questioning such things unless they're weird enough to do so.

Image

Added in 2 minutes 32 seconds:
Admin wrote:
5 months ago
Yeah, of course my Muslim conspiracy theorist cousin also went on and on about gravity not being real, "it's density bruh!".

Again, part of the package along with not believing evolution, the Big Bang, the moon landing, dinosaurs, the Holocaust, Hitler actually being evil, etc.

Just like That Guy has his own package, the beauty of pre-packaged ready-to-think ideologies.
Funny thing is, all the channels i'm subscribed to and discuss such things are channels of Christians. I've also seen that most people who believe in the flat earth or density thing are Christians.

That's not an attack on Christians though, i respect those guys greatly for thinking for themselves and having the balls to say the truth, but i'm just trying to calm down your burning assholes about Muslims.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests