Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Jordan Peterson's ideas and hair transplant

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Admin wrote:
4 months ago

Seriously though, if you dive in the gripes you have about, you'll realize that your criticisms are unfounded, Jordan Peterson has torn apart the UN committee he worked for on more than one occasion, he saw how overly alarmist they were for example.

His audience is not almost all white males by the way, I've met the guy in real life and there were all kinds of people: white, black, Indian, Asian, women, incels, chads, etc.

I can see the hypocrisy and even the fear people have to criticize Israel but I'm a hypocrite when it comes to that too I guess, I see Israel as the light of the Middle-East and they have earned this right be a sacred cow (yeah that word again :p).

Same with the Jews in general, I have a lot of respect for them in the same manner than Peterson too, and I can help but notice that almost everyone that criticize them are jelly of their success compared to their own groups, like Muslims for example, and of course the radical left.

The radical right is also antisemite but those people are way too rare nowadays, while you don't need to go any further than the New York Time's Facebook comment section to see the vitriol that's being poured over the Jews, oh excuse me it's over Israel so it's not antisemitism, it's antisionism, the new organic gluten-free form of antisemitism.

We know what those people mean, I certainly know since I've fallen for antisemitism when I was younger, when I was a resentful leftist myself, so it's way too transparent for me. All I'll say is that I take antisemitism very seriously and for what it is, in the sense that we already know where it leads to, and that's also one of Peterson's main messages, take a step back from your irrational hate, look at the nazi death camps and remember that you could end up there (as a prisoner or a guard) faster than you think.

Some things like the irrational hatred of the Jews really seem to be eternal. Israel is right to take preventive measures to defend themselves against it in any way they can, as I've said, they've earned that right.

People who criticize the jews do so for their behavior, or at least the behavior and beliefs of Jews in positions of power and influence of nations.

There is no "irrational hatred" directed at any group of people. Nobody just hates X group for no reason. If they come to dislike some group, it is because of something that group does. For example, native americans have plenty of reasons to hate white people.

Don't take my word for it though, let a jewish woman from American who went to Sweden specifically to push multiculti for some vague-ass reasons tell you why people hate jews.

Yeah, Soros can testify to that.

They also bullied Iceland to abandon its decision to ban male-genital mutilation because banning it would be "antisemitic" despite having one of the smallest jewish populations in the world. If this were muslims wanting FGM, we'd be allll over this shit, but it's "antisemtic" to say "No fuck you jews, no mutilating dicks and sucking the blood out of them." JFC

On that note, there's a fun game you can play sometimes. It's called "Quran or Talmud?" You'll be surprised at how difficult it is to tell the difference between the two texts.

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/US-Jewis ... ion-550086

Oh, and there's long, long been a push for race-mixing in Europe so the jews can rule over them. Merkel and Macron among other globalists have both received awards in Kalergi's honor, with Kalergi largely being responsible for the idea of the EU in the first place.

You'll notice none of these people advocate for any of this stuff in Israel, though. They build walls. They only let you marry within your religion, etc.

and this is the part where, despite seeing open admissions that this is what they want, right from the mouths of prominent jews in politics, we all come together to dismiss what we've just fucking witnessed as a "conspiracy theory".

I know you've said you "don't believe conspiracies are possible" but, there are actually people on these forums who still believe Trump is a Russian agent despite absolutely zero god-damn evidence. How many WMDs did we find in Iraq again? What was that scandal Nixon was involved in called? Remember how the declassified JFK files actually stated he WAS actually shot twice and the CIA and FBI did plant people in the media and it actually does appear the Vice President ordered the killing?

If jews want to end anti-semitism, all they have to do, is stop trying to destroy western civilization. It really is that simple.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Where do you find these silly graphics? Yeah, there are left-wing Jews in Europe supporting greater immigration there. There are also right-wing Jews in Europe supporting less immigration. Do you understand why it's completely ridiculous to take quotes from 5 Jewish people and then imply a pattern? No, you have to demonstrate the pattern, five anecdotes doesn't make a pattern.

Neither outcome, by the way, would indicate a "conspiracy". A conspiracy would mean that there is a lot of hidden coordination, and the way that the term is used, that it's very coordinated and effective. Germany doesn't have a large Jewish community, and thus nothing of significance that happens in Germany is due to its Jewish community. What you found are some quotes of a few people talking, that's all.

France is a much better example. That country has a more established and more integrated Jewish community of 500,000 people. We actually have numbers in France (I was surprised that they have numbers), and the Jewish people there have more right-wing voting patterns than the general population:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-french ... -my-enemy/

From the start of the Second Intifada, that rightward turn became more pronounced, and by the 2007 presidential election, almost half of French Jews voted for Nicholas Sarkozy, which was 14.5% above the national average. During the same 2007 elections, only 4% voted for Jean-Marie Le Pen, which was 6% below the national average.

In the close 2012 presidential elections, 45% of French Jews voted for quarter-Jewish Sarkozy (18% above national average) and 22.5% for today’s president, Francois Hollande, who won with a national average of 28%. Marine Le Pen, running as head of the National Front party for the first time, garnered 13.5% of the Jewish vote (4.5% below national average).

Anyway, I actually know a lot of French Jews, there are many reasons why that community is moving right-wards. It's fairly universal for immigrant groups to support the left at first, and then to veer right-wards after becoming established, a few generations later.

Anyway, your idea, that multiculturalism in Europe is due to Jewish lobbying, is completely ludicrous. Germany and took in the largest set of refugees from Syria , and it has no significant Jewish population. There are other factors at play. Sweden took in the largest fraction of Syrian refugees, and it also has a negligible Jewish population. France, which has the largest and most successful Jewish population in Europe, took in very few Syrian refugees.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 months ago
Where do you find these silly graphics? Yeah, there are left-wing Jews in Europe supporting greater immigration there. There are also right-wing Jews in Europe supporting less immigration. Do you understand why it's completely ridiculous to take quotes from 5 Jewish people and then imply a pattern? No, you have to demonstrate the pattern, five anecdotes doesn't make a pattern.

Neither outcome, by the way, would indicate a "conspiracy". A conspiracy would mean that there is a lot of hidden coordination, and the way that the term is used, that it's very coordinated and effective. Germany doesn't have a large Jewish community, and thus nothing of significance that happens in Germany is due to its Jewish community. What you found are some quotes of a few people talking, that's all.

France is a much better example. That country has a more established and more integrated Jewish community of 500,000 people. We actually have numbers in France (I was surprised that they have numbers), and the Jewish people there have more right-wing voting patterns than the general population:
https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-french ... -my-enemy/

From the start of the Second Intifada, that rightward turn became more pronounced, and by the 2007 presidential election, almost half of French Jews voted for Nicholas Sarkozy, which was 14.5% above the national average. During the same 2007 elections, only 4% voted for Jean-Marie Le Pen, which was 6% below the national average.

In the close 2012 presidential elections, 45% of French Jews voted for quarter-Jewish Sarkozy (18% above national average) and 22.5% for today’s president, Francois Hollande, who won with a national average of 28%. Marine Le Pen, running as head of the National Front party for the first time, garnered 13.5% of the Jewish vote (4.5% below national average).

Anyway, I actually know a lot of French Jews, there are many reasons why that community is moving right-wards. It's fairly universal for immigrant groups to support the left at first, and then to veer right-wards after becoming established, a few generations later.

Anyway, your idea, that multiculturalism in Europe is due to Jewish lobbying, is completely ludicrous. Germany and took in the largest set of refugees from Syria , and it has no significant Jewish population. There are other factors at play. Sweden took in the largest fraction of Syrian refugees, and it also has a negligible Jewish population. France, which has the largest and most successful Jewish population in Europe, took in very few Syrian refugees.
I actually think it's funny that you bring up that article because it actually speaks more to my point than yours. Not to mention it seems to be the only example of jews voting rightwing in europe in larger numbers and still at a measly 13%. The entire article's purpose is to try and figure out why they'd do such a thing.

Jews still are voting for the same in-group preference they always do, and Marine Le-Pen is actually married to a jewish guy. The majority of french jews are still voting left. The few who aren't, as the article points out, aren't doing so out of love for France, they're doing it to saves jewish asses specifically.

"As for why some Jews are supporting the party, he said that for many French Jews who were expelled from Arab Lands in Africa (some 70% of the community is of Sephardic origins), their traumatic experiences, as well as their being increasingly targeted by terrorism, are influencing their vote."

Oops, we forgot that muslims typically hate us lol.

I'm not saying that the common jew, like yourself, is "in on it", but without the efforts of either jewish or very pro-zionist politicians, lobbyists like Soros, Spectre, Kalergi, Macron, Ariel Ricker etc. Europe would not be in the state it presently is in. Of that, there can be no doubt. Nobody in Europe was pushing for third-world hordes and forcing it upon the people before these kinds of people showed up. The all have one thing in common and plenty of reasons to hate Europeans.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
I actually think it's funny that you bring up that article because it actually speaks more to my point than yours. Not to mention it seems to be the only example of jews voting rightwing in europe in larger numbers and still at a measly 13%. The entire article's purpose is to try and figure out why they'd do such a thing.

Jews still are voting for the same in-group preference they always do, and Marine Le-Pen is actually married to a jewish guy. The majority of french jews are still voting left. The few who aren't, as the article points out, aren't doing so out of love for France, they're doing it to saves jewish asses specifically.

"As for why some Jews are supporting the party, he said that for many French Jews who were expelled from Arab Lands in Africa (some 70% of the community is of Sephardic origins), their traumatic experiences, as well as their being increasingly targeted by terrorism, are influencing their vote."

Oops, we forgot that muslims typically hate us lol.

I'm not saying that the common jew, like yourself, is "in on it", but without the efforts of either jewish or very pro-zionist politicians, lobbyists like Soros, Spectre, Kalergi, Macron, Ariel Ricker etc. Europe would not be in the state it presently is in. Of that, there can be no doubt. Nobody in Europe was pushing for third-world hordes and forcing it upon the people before these kinds of people showed up. The all have one thing in common and plenty of reasons to hate Europeans.
I didn't know that Marine Le Pen was married to a Jewish guy. That's interesting. Regardless I'm not very surprised. France's Jews have been there for several generations, so it makes sense that they move to the right, and in turn, it makes sense that the right would be more accepting and embracing of French Jews. It is also not simply that many French Jews fear Muslims (though that is part of it), but also that many of them have lived there for a while, and are better established.

This website lists an estimate of the world Jewish population by country, you'll find that only France and the UK, among the major European countries, have large Jewish populations:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_po ... by_country

Nobody in Europe was pushing for third-world hordes and forcing it upon the people before these kinds of people showed up. The all have one thing in common and plenty of reasons to hate Europeans.
Large numbers of White Christian Europeans are independently pushing for significant third world immigration, as in the USA. As before, Germany took the largest number of Syrian refugees in absolute terms, and Sweden in relative terms. That's two countries with negligible Jewish populations.

I'm not sure why Sweden chose to do what it did, but it's probably not due to lobbying from its Jewish population of 15,000 people.

Germany likely wants a large cheap labour pool (like the USA has). It's trying to become a superpower. There's presently a huge amount of construction new Frankfurt, which is likely in preparation for what's going to happen when a lot of financial services firms abandon London following Brexit. I think that my conspiracy theory is more consistent with the data than yours.

lobbyists like Soros, Spectre, Kalergi, Macron, Ariel Ricker etc.
You are listing some of the most effective left-wing lobbyists of Jewish origin (from the past hundred years), but you're not listing any of the present right-wing or centrist Jewish lobbyists. Sheldon Adelson is considered one of the top three financiers of the Republican Party, though personally I find him mostly toxic. Howard Schultz is pressuring the Democratic Party not to give in to "left-wing extremists".

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

I care little about "right wing jews" when they are still completely apathetic to the workings of the leftwing jews. Ben Shapiro for example "doesn't give a damn about the supposed browning of america."

Lastly, there are more than enough documentations of Jews (rothschilds and bolsheviks mostly) and people who lived under them:

"Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary
system. We authored the quotation. ' Money is power .' As revealed in our master plan, it was
essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve system fitted our
plan nicely since it is owned by us , but the name implies that it is a government institution.
From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them
with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. We Jews glory in the fact that the stupid goy have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less." — Harold Wallace Rosenthal, 1976

"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators." — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, nobel-prize-winning historian and critic of communism

"The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution." — American ambassador David R. Francis in a warning to the United States, 1918

By the way, the first legislative act passed by the bolsheviks was "the antisemitism act" in 1917. Antisemitism was made a capital crime and anti-communism was considered anti-semetic. Leon Trotsky, also a jew, adopted the term "racist" to browbeat dissentors.

"We must turn Russia into a desert populated by White Negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one. We mean the word red literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars pale by comparison.

The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution’s funeral, and we shall become a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees.

We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence." — Leon Trotsky, December 1917

"The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish Dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose work is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction and by Jewish planning, shall also through the same Jewish mental and physical forces become a reality all over the world." — The American Hebrew, 1920

"If a jew killed a non-jew, he is exempt from punishment" — Talmud

And Karl Marx, himself coming from a line of prolific Rabbis, believed slavs (like the Russians) to be "racial trash".

I'm sorry, I know you're not about to concede on this, but the truth is that while I maintain that I have no problem with you personally, you didn't choose the circumstances of your birth, the fact is that people of your ethno-religious group are responsible for the greatest slaughters of Europeans imaginable, causing some Russians back when to even turn to cannibalism, all for zionist goals. Many, in fact most, prominent jews in positions of media or political power today espouse the same beliefs, and employ the same censorship tactics, as the bolshevik jews of the 20th century. We need to stop pretending this doesn't exist when it's right in front of us, all the time.

So all I am asking of Admin to understand here is that no, Judaism is no more trusting of a religion than Islam. The Rothschilds are NOT your friends.

Europeans suffered less under Ottoman occupation than they did under Bolshevik rule, and jews suffered way less under nazi rule than whites under bolshevik, jewish rule. Just consider that next time before joining in on the pro-semetic chorus.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
I care little about "right wing jews" when they are still completely apathetic to the workings of the leftwing jews. Ben Shapiro for example "doesn't give a damn about the supposed browning of america."

Lastly, there are more than enough documentations of Jews (rothschilds and bolsheviks mostly) and people who lived under them:

"Our power has been created through the manipulation of the national monetary
system. We authored the quotation. ' Money is power .' As revealed in our master plan, it was
essential for us to establish a private national bank. The Federal Reserve system fitted our
plan nicely since it is owned by us , but the name implies that it is a government institution.
From the very outset, our purpose was to confiscate all the gold and silver, replacing them
with worthless non-redeemable paper notes. We Jews glory in the fact that the stupid goy have never realized that we are the parasites consuming an increasing portion of production while the producers are continually receiving less and less." — Harold Wallace Rosenthal, 1976

"You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the "Russian Revolution." It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators." — Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, nobel-prize-winning historian and critic of communism

"The Bolshevik leaders here, most of whom are Jews and 90 percent of whom are returned exiles, care little for Russia or any other country but are internationalists and they are trying to start a worldwide social revolution." — American ambassador David R. Francis in a warning to the United States, 1918

By the way, the first legislative act passed by the bolsheviks was "the antisemitism act" in 1917. Antisemitism was made a capital crime and anti-communism was considered anti-semetic. Leon Trotsky, also a jew, adopted the term "racist" to browbeat dissentors.

"We must turn Russia into a desert populated by White Negroes upon whom we shall impose a tyranny such as the most terrible Eastern despots never dreamt of. The only difference is that this will be a left-wing tyranny, not a right-wing tyranny. It will be a red tyranny and not a white one. We mean the word red literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars pale by comparison.

The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution’s funeral, and we shall become a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees.

We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence." — Leon Trotsky, December 1917

"The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish Dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose work is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, thanks to Jewish brains, and because of Jewish dissatisfaction and by Jewish planning, shall also through the same Jewish mental and physical forces become a reality all over the world." — The American Hebrew, 1920

And Karl Marx, himself coming from a line of prolific Rabbis, believed slavs (like the Russians) to be "racial trash".

I'm sorry, I know you're not about to concede on this, but the truth is that while I maintain that I have no problem with you personally, you didn't choose the circumstances of your birth, the fact is that people of your ethno-religious group are responsible for the greatest slaughters of Europeans imaginable, causing some Russians back when to even turn to cannibalism, all for zionist goals. Many, in fact most, prominent jews in positions of media or political power today espouse the same beliefs, and employ the same censorship tactics, as the bolshevik jews of the 20th century. We need to stop pretending this doesn't exist when it's right in front of us, all the time.

So all I am asking of Admin to understand here is that no, Judaism is no more trusting of a religion than Islam. The Rothschilds are NOT your friends.

Europeans suffered less under Ottoman occupation than they did under Bolshevik rule, and jews suffered way less under nazi rule than whites under bolshevik, jewish rule. Just consider that next time before joining in on the pro-semetic chorus.
There's a lot of material here, and I don't have the time to go through it all, but you should check your sources before propagating quotes that are taken out of context. For example:

I'm not sure which translation you're using, but I think that this quote is from Sanhedrin 57. I think this statement refers to the obligations of the Sanhedrin. In which case, yes, likely the Sanhedrin would not have imposed a punishment, and this would have instead been imposed by the Roman courts. Judean law at the time (Jesus' time) would have had incomplete jurisdiction over the province of Judea, given that it was a province of the Roman Empire.

You also mentioned the federal reserve board of governors. You present a completely psychotic quote by Harold Wallace Rosenthal. I had to look up who he was, and I found out that the interview is fabricated:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Wallace_Rosenthal
Even this seemingly racist website admits that the interview is likely bogus:
https://web.archive.org/web/20130510155 ... 01128.html
That interview is bogus. There is plenty of valid material to use against the Jews. - Tom Metzger

LOL, ok.

However, let's assume that the interview was not bogus as a thought experiment, let's see how this went. Who runs the Federal reserve today? We can look up the board of governors here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_R ... nt_members
The people in charge are Jerome Powell, Richard Clarida, Randal Quarles, Lael Brainard, and Michelle Bowman. As far as I can tell, none of them are Jewish.

Really -- why wouldn't you check your sources?

jews suffered way less under nazi rule than whites under bolshevik, jewish rule.
Two thirds of the Jews of Europe were systematically exterminated, with the ratio rising to ~99% in Poland and Hungary, which did not have any Rothschilds. Some were executed in open air sites such as Babi Yar, others were sent to gas chambers along with gypsies, homosexuals, etc.

The Bolshevik revolution of Russia, meanwhile, was initiated when that country had been destroyed by the Czars. Russia had been defeated in World War I, and previously it had been defeated by the Japanese in the Russo-Japanese war. The country was already being hopelessly mistreated prior to the Bolshevik revolution -- that's how they had a revolution. It is true that Lenin and Trotsky were Jewish, but Stalin, the more significant figure, was not.

By the way, do you know why the Nazis built Auschwitz? Apparently, it wasn't originally built to kill Jews. I learned this recently and I was surprised. The Nazis were setting up a system of death camps for Lebensraum -- to systematically eradicate the Slavic population.

I also can't find a credible reference for the Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn quote. Do you have one?

By the way, the first legislative act passed by the bolsheviks was "the antisemitism act" in 1917.

I can't find a credible source for that claim.
It doesn't show up here:
https://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/m ... s-of-1917/
And it's not here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_De ... et_Decrees

It is also the case that we should all remember where we came from, or rather what our ancestors were doing say, 1000 years ago. Though I can explain away the above passage, if you keep going you will find some truly heinous passages. But the same is true of Christian and Islamic history. Back in 1492, Spain exiled its entire non-Catholic population, leaving those who stayed behind the option of converting or being executed. France made it much harder for its protestant population (called Hugenots) to immigrate to New France -- as you learned in your high school Canadian history class. Islamic countries used to charge higher taxes to non-Muslims, this was called the "Dhimmi tax". I doubt that many Muslim countries do this today.

You have written elsewhere that "nobody actually hates people of another race," but that is not so. We know this from recent history. I remind you that lynchings and cross burnings were once common in the USA. Up until 1978, the Mormon church did not allow Black men onto its holy sites.

In the future, I encourage you to check your sources. Great claims require great evidence. You are clearly a smart guy, but sometimes you get really sloppy.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

Jordan Peterson launching free speech™ platform:

Are you ready to wash your penis and clean your room with other atomized, white "individuals" lacking a father figure in their life who are similarly interested in the subject of bedroom and phallic hygiene?

Jordan's got you covered, with his new platform for Free — yes, FREE — speech™!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ip-platfo/

An anti-censorship platform for ideas

Just don't get any ideas about Jews or uniting with your fellow Aryans lol

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06 ... nions.html

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 6 days ago

That Guy wrote:
6 days ago
Jordan Peterson launching free speech™ platform:

Are you ready to wash your penis and clean your room with other atomized, white "individuals" lacking a father figure in their life who are similarly interested in the subject of bedroom and phallic hygiene?

Jordan's got you covered, with his new platform for Free — yes, FREE — speech™!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ip-platfo/

An anti-censorship platform for ideas

Just don't get any ideas about Jews or uniting with your fellow Aryans lol

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/06 ... nions.html
It will hide ideas that have a 50+ percent downvote ratio, which will indeed make it impossible to spread your bad ideas on it, like "how come nazi death camps were actually like Club Med?"

Great idea in my opinion, it had to set itself apart from all the other platforms, and the opinion of the majority is what matters, it's the reason why democracy works.

Like anyone with sense would shed a tear if all the lovies below 5/10 were scrapped from IMDB.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 6 days ago

Admin wrote:
6 days ago
It will hide ideas that have a 50+ percent downvote ratio, which will indeed make it impossible to spread your bad ideas on it, like "how come nazi death camps were actually like Club Med?"

Great idea in my opinion, it had to set itself apart from all the other platforms, and the opinion of the majority is what matters, it's the reason why democracy works.

Like anyone with sense would shed a tear if all the lovies below 5/10 were scrapped from IMDB.
Pro-censorship endorsement from you, to no one's surprise.

This little post here is a goldmine into your mindset.

"Mob Rules", "Your ideas are bad because they're true", "Censorship is okay if it's a dissenting opinion my group doesn't like".

What's going to be so funny about this whole thing is that it will almost be entirely populated by people who share JP's own ideology; thus proving that they're a collective and not individuals at all — but people on the platform will harp on incessantly about "individualism", of course.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 4 days ago

That Guy wrote:
6 days ago

"Mob Rules", "Your ideas are bad because they're true", "Censorship is okay if it's a dissenting opinion my group doesn't like".

What's going to be so funny about this whole thing is that it will almost be entirely populated by people who share JP's own ideology; thus proving that they're a collective and not individuals at all — but people on the platform will harp on incessantly about "individualism", of course.
You have a point but every group needs a platform: A place to belong and we have one right here with this site.

Think about this hypothetical situation:

If somehow a couple of borderline chads with no hair loss started using this site as an outlet to humbly brag about their "average" lifestyles, do you think the majority of members here would tolerate their presence?
No, they would be down-voted straight outta town.

Food for thought.
August in New York! (taxpayer funded)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 2 days ago

That Guy wrote:
6 days ago

I'm glad I waited to reply to this.

In this interview of Joe Rogan by Peterson, you can hear him say that your comment will just be hidden, you can still click to see it. So no censorship.

I guess this is just the standard amount of effort you put into researching a subject, get a bunch of sources which strawman and distort the person you don't like, outright lie about it and then feel satisfied.

So I guess you can go over there post about how Hitler wasn't such a bad guy, then make sure you tell people that the truth will be found into those comments that were downvoted into oblivion.

I think Peterson should just add a "controversial" filter to flip the content of the site in some way, which would make only the downvoted content appear, instantly turning it into a mix of 4chan, Stormfront, lookism etc.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 days ago

Admin wrote:
2 days ago
I'm glad I waited to reply to this.

In this interview of Joe Rogan by Peterson, you can hear him say that your comment will just be hidden, you can still click to see it. So no censorship.

I guess this is just the standard amount of effort you put into researching a subject, get a bunch of sources which strawman and distort the person you don't like, outright lie about it and then feel satisfied.
Lol Fred, you believe all the jewish propaganda and that they "dindu nuffin" despite no shortage of evidence made by jews that states exactly what you don't want to believe. You buy into all the anti-Hitler bullshit like "HitLer Hat3D SlavZ" despite the slavic SS divisions and that he didn't exterminate Slavic populations in nations he either granted sovereignty to or allied himself with. You also seem to believe exile leads to genocide and therefore you can't ship all the Africans and Muslims back, even though it's migration that causes genocides.

Tell me: How did it go for the whites in Haiti, who weren't able to leave, again? Oh right, almost all 40,000 of them got slaughtered. How's it going for whites in South Africa right now? How did things pan out for the Armenians? Who is holding them all to account?

You don't know anything about those events. You're no different than the SJWs; facts don't matter to you when they don't suit your narcissistic world view inspired by ol' neo-marxist frogman. You're in no position to accuse anyone of shoddy research. Peterson's rationale is no different than YouTubes.

Though you know, I've changed my mind.

I think that just like other normie outlets like Breitbart, Peterson and yourself may be in for a rude awakening, and find out that my ideas are way more popular than you want to believe, because they have the truth on their side.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 day ago

That Guy wrote:
2 days ago

I think that just like other normie outlets like Breitbart, Peterson and yourself may be in for a rude awakening, and find out that my ideas are way more popular than you want to believe, because they have the truth on their side.
Sorry mate but the only thing you have on your side is delusion.
August in New York! (taxpayer funded)

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 1 day ago

That Guy wrote:
2 days ago
You buy into all the anti-Hitler bullshit like "HitLer Hat3D SlavZ" despite the slavic SS divisions and that he didn't exterminate Slavic populations in nations he either granted sovereignty to or allied himself with.
> slavic SS divisions

:D :D useless shit like Vlasov's divisions?

> bullshit like "HitLer Hat3D SlavZ"

are you a degenerate?

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 1 day ago

C4L wrote:
1 day ago
> slavic SS divisions

:D :D useless shit like Vlasov's divisions?

> bullshit like "HitLer Hat3D SlavZ"

are you a degenerate?
Are you a retard?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_Waff ... _Galician)

The Jewish narrative that Hitler supposedly wanted to exterminate slavs is not supported by any of his actions during the war. Poland only got rekt because their stupid leadership refused to cooperate at all and went with Churchill and his Jewish Focus Group backers advice instead.

------------
blackg wrote:
1 day ago
Sorry mate but the only thing you have on your side is delusion.
Really, you think that if you kick out all the muslims, africans, etc. raping and pillaging the land that won't solve the problem?

That's delusion to you? You definitely are mixed with those fucking abbos.