IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1766
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3869
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Admin » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
Owner/moderators of a site are the most influential posters at a site. My suggestion is that you be mindful of this fact and stop using sarcasm and/or disdain when disagreeing with people. I also suggest that you should start being more fair in how you handle inappropriate behavior. You clearly favor the jackasses you agree with and you go light on them. For example, I just made this post and now Exodus will rate it negatively because, well, because I'm me and he's him. It's a childish game that you let him play because you're OK with him carrying on like this since I'm a poster that you disagree with.

OK Exodus, it's your turn so chime in and do your negative rating crap.
@Exodus knows he cannot abuse the rating system, and you know I've temporarily deactivated his rating ability before.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 523
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 231
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by nameless » 3 months ago

These breasts are too big. The hottest women are sleek and sexy, which this woman is not. She can't even keep herself inside of her bikini top. With so much of her breasts hanging out of her bikini top it makes her look like she's about to do a scene in a hardcore porno movie. If you're a guy and you're romantically involved with a woman like this have fun trying to keep other guys off of her when you're not around. And she looks like the type who would actually welcome a lot of extramarital hanky-panky when you aren't home.

Image

Here's a sexy pick of a woman in a bikini (note that her breasts are inside of her bikini top):

Image
Last edited by Admin 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please embed your images properly and stop inserting code into your posts. Thanks!

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1168
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1299
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 3 months ago

Jessica Alba is definitely sexy.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
These breasts are too big. The hottest women are sleek and sexy, which this woman is not. She can't even keep herself inside of her bikini top. With so much of her breasts hanging out of her bikini top it makes her look like she's about to do a scene in a hardcore porno movie. If you're a guy and you're romantically involved with a woman like this have fun trying to keep other guys off of her when you're not around. And she looks like the type who would actually welcome a lot of extramarital hanky-panky when you aren't home.

Image

Here's a sexy pick of a woman in a bikini (note that her breasts are inside of her bikini top):

Image
I generally don't really like absolutely massive tits. I'm not sure why some women think having bigger boobs will make them more attractive.

Breasts that are too large I find often are less aesthetically shaped, they look ridiculous on otherwise well-proportioned women, and since breast tissue ages faster than the rest of the woman, the larger they are...the worse it's gonna get. Honestly, I've seen some big tits that have actually grossed me out.

Normal-size is best.

Image

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1260
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
These breasts are too big. The hottest women are sleek and sexy, which this woman is not. She can't even keep herself inside of her bikini top. With so much of her breasts hanging out of her bikini top it makes her look like she's about to do a scene in a hardcore porno movie. If you're a guy and you're romantically involved with a woman like this have fun trying to keep other guys off of her when you're not around. And she looks like the type who would actually welcome a lot of extramarital hanky-panky when you aren't home.

Image

Here's a sexy pick of a woman in a bikini (note that her breasts are inside of her bikini top):

Image
Ideal breast size they should barely be visible through a sweater. Another reason why asian women are typically superior, although this example is a gross whore.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 449
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 3 months ago

nameless wrote:
3 months ago
These breasts are too big. The hottest women are sleek and sexy, which this woman is not. She can't even keep herself inside of her bikini top. With so much of her breasts hanging out of her bikini top it makes her look like she's about to do a scene in a hardcore porno movie. If you're a guy and you're romantically involved with a woman like this have fun trying to keep other guys off of her when you're not around. And she looks like the type who would actually welcome a lot of extramarital hanky-panky when you aren't home.

Image

Here's a sexy pick of a woman in a bikini (note that her breasts are inside of her bikini top):

Image
wow i actually agree with you here. even though i love big milkers normal to somewhat sizable perky ones are best

i cant imagine a long term relationship with a big boobed girl lol. its low class

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
Ideal breast size they should barely be visible through a sweater. Another reason why asian women are typically superior, although this example is a gross whore.
It's becoming clearer that your whole "AZns R SupErioR" thing and now constantly flexing on white women is simply because the white women don't like you. Instead, you settle for this

Image

telling yourself you've won a prize because most Asian immigrant women have mad thirst for white dicks. They're like Mudsharks toward white people; "snowsharks" I shall call them.

When I go visit my grandmother in her retirement home, the hordes of fuck-ugly Filipino women the government brought in who look after her and other old white people say "ooooh yo' granson a so hansum!" They tell my mom the same thing about me whenever I meet her for lunch at this one Chinese restaurant she likes and I fucking loathe.

It's not because I'm some giga-chad, it's because women like this account for the majority of these whores and they are desperate for male attention. Japanese women going on "sex tourism" is an epidemic for fuck's sake.

Image

I have little doubt that the whores you're loving long time look much better. There's a reason communities like this always talk about guys going for East Asian women as "giving up"; they're easy.

You live in fucking Australia, a country that has plenty of frighteningly-sexy people due to the prevalence of beach culture and the next biggest supply line for Hollywood actors after Israel.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

There's just no logical reason why an Australian man would have such intense sexual distaste for white women in a country full of sexy white women other than bitterness over rejection from said white women.

User avatar
C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 200
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 305
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by C4L » 3 months ago

Even Chads need to settle with ugly old asian woman

Image
Russians must save Europe from the racist liberal elite.

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1481
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 3 months ago

C4L wrote:
3 months ago
Even Chads need to settle with ugly old asian woman

Image
Lol, they are no Chads, but I‘m definitely familiar with these images from my daily life - and it‘s horribly frustrating.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

Arjen wrote:
3 months ago
Lol, they are no Chads, but I‘m definitely familiar with these images from my daily life - and it‘s horribly frustrating.
More muscle and yeah, they would be.

I've said it a billion times, but a lot of people here have this very bizarre standard of what constitutes attractive or not; it's to the point of caricature. I think it's because they use roided-up, makeup'd, and photoshopped Hollywood actors as the standard. Most of them do not look like that off set for very long.

Image

At the beach a few months later

Image

Image

Image

Every Hollywood, male sex symbol is on drugs. When they're off set and off drugs, most of them aren't much different than the guys in those pics. Yeah, so in short — I think the guys in the pictures could definitely do better. Plenty of guys like that with good-looking white women.

ANYWAY

Something I was thinking about driving home today, is that a lot of these Asian women men do jerk off to have made deliberate attempts to look white.

South Korean women are notorious for getting plastic surgery on their eyelids, jawbones filed, etc. to look more "western".

Image

Image

Image

Without the plastic surgery to look more western, we'd have a lot fewer European men with Yellow Fever, I'm sure of it.

Many of these women are also half white to begin with for fuck's sake

Image

Image

User avatar
Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 921
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1481
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Arjen » 3 months ago

:sick:
That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
More muscle and yeah, they would be.

I've said it a billion times, but a lot of people here have this very bizarre standard of what constitutes attractive or not; it's to the point of caricature. I think it's because they use roided-up, makeup'd, and photoshopped Hollywood actors as the standard. Most of them do not look like that off set for very long.

Image

At the beach a few months later

Image

Image

Image

Every Hollywood, male sex symbol is on drugs. When they're off set and off drugs, most of them aren't much different than the guys in those pics. Yeah, so in short — I think the guys in the pictures could definitely do better. Plenty of guys like that with good-looking white women.

ANYWAY

Something I was thinking about driving home today, is that a lot of these Asian women men do jerk off to have made deliberate attempts to look white.

South Korean women are notorious for getting plastic surgery on their eyelids, jawbones filed, etc. to look more "western".

Image

Image

Image

Without the plastic surgery to look more western, we'd have a lot fewer European men with Yellow Fever, I'm sure of it.

Many of these women are also half white to begin with for fuck's sake

Image

Image
No matter what qualifies as Chad or Stacy, my point is: I see countless men with less attractive women, but only very few men with more attractive women.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1260
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
More muscle and yeah, they would be.

I've said it a billion times, but a lot of people here have this very bizarre standard of what constitutes attractive or not; it's to the point of caricature. I think it's because they use roided-up, makeup'd, and photoshopped Hollywood actors as the standard. Most of them do not look like that off set for very long.

Image

At the beach a few months later

Image

Image

Image

Every Hollywood, male sex symbol is on drugs. When they're off set and off drugs, most of them aren't much different than the guys in those pics. Yeah, so in short — I think the guys in the pictures could definitely do better. Plenty of guys like that with good-looking white women.

ANYWAY

Something I was thinking about driving home today, is that a lot of these Asian women men do jerk off to have made deliberate attempts to look white.

South Korean women are notorious for getting plastic surgery on their eyelids, jawbones filed, etc. to look more "western".

Image

Image

Image

Without the plastic surgery to look more western, we'd have a lot fewer European men with Yellow Fever, I'm sure of it.

Many of these women are also half white to begin with for fuck's sake

Image

Image
"Without the plastic surgery to look more western, we'd have a lot fewer European men with Yellow Fever, I'm sure of it."

99% of Asian women haven't had plastic surgery, this is nonsensical. The one you post here that did is well below average looks for an Asian girl.

And yes half n half Asian/white women are very often gorgeous.

Added in 16 minutes 16 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
It's becoming clearer that your whole "AZns R SupErioR" thing and now constantly flexing on white women is simply because the white women don't like you. Instead, you settle for this

Image

telling yourself you've won a prize because most Asian immigrant women have mad thirst for white dicks. They're like Mudsharks toward white people; "snowsharks" I shall call them.

When I go visit my grandmother in her retirement home, the hordes of fuck-ugly Filipino women the government brought in who look after her and other old white people say "ooooh yo' granson a so hansum!" They tell my mom the same thing about me whenever I meet her for lunch at this one Chinese restaurant she likes and I fucking loathe.

It's not because I'm some giga-chad, it's because women like this account for the majority of these whores and they are desperate for male attention. Japanese women going on "sex tourism" is an epidemic for fuck's sake.

Image

I have little doubt that the whores you're loving long time look much better. There's a reason communities like this always talk about guys going for East Asian women as "giving up"; they're easy.

You live in fucking Australia, a country that has plenty of frighteningly-sexy people due to the prevalence of beach culture and the next biggest supply line for Hollywood actors after Israel.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

There's just no logical reason why an Australian man would have such intense sexual distaste for white women in a country full of sexy white women other than bitterness over rejection from said white women.
Until the last few years all the girls I slept with were White, there is no comparison in terms of experiences with attractive white girls to attractive Asian girls. The average Asian girl is significantly more attractive than white, certainly physically Asians have much better bodies on average and sexually virtually every every Asian girl I've been with has been top-tier and magical in comparison.

"There's just no logical reason why an Australian man would have such intense sexual distaste for white women in a country full of sexy white women other than bitterness over rejection from said white women."

In general the women you post and in this specific thread the vast majority range from dull and not particularly special to ugly. Most of the women in the pink bikinis look downright ugly facially, the fake tits some have are disgusting, even if you're into white girls no one with good taste would think these women were particularly attractive. If I could pick between having sex with any of these girls and a three game winstreak on League of Legends I'd pick the winstreak. The girl with the selfies is very attractive but you see hundreds at that level on the street every day and she looks like a stuck up self-absorbed bitch. The top woman has an incredible body but her face is somewhat masculine and plain, nothing special and plenty of average Asian's are at this level physically. Beautiful white teeth and eyes but beyond that not particularly attractive.

"I meet her for lunch at this one Chinese restaurant she likes and I fucking loathe. "

Its probably cheap Chinese garbage. Compare a fine dining Chinese institution to a European one and you'd probably love both and have no complaints.

It's not that I think all white women are ugly either, I pointed out Phoebe Cates on the other thread as being incredibly attractive however in general there are much fewer attractive white women. In terms of personalities most are insufferable also, the idea of being in a relationship or having to converse with any of the women you posted especially the bikini women makes me want to puke.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
In general the women you post and in this specific thread the vast majority range from dull and not particularly special to ugly.
Yeah, sure they are.

@Hairblues what was I always saying about guys on HairLossTalk again?

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 623
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1260
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 3 months ago

That Guy wrote:
3 months ago
Yeah, sure they are.

Hairblues what was I always saying about guys on HairLossTalk again?
The women in the pink bikinis for the most part are downright ugly and the rest are certainly plain, but its ok to have shit taste. In your case taste doesn't particularly matter you are unlikely to have sex anytime soon regardless, considering you think the ugly whore bikini models are an example of attractive even if you did they'd be below 5/10.

Funny how you love to call out specific groups of people as degenerates and attack "degenerate" culture but proceed to use an example of a bunch of ugly white women with fake tits standing half naked in public as an example of what's attractive.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1159
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2148
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 3 months ago

JLBB wrote:
3 months ago
The women in the pink bikinis for the most part are downright ugly and the rest are certainly plain, but its ok to have shit taste. In your case taste doesn't particularly matter you are unlikely to have sex anytime soon regardless, considering you think the ugly whore bikini models are an example of attractive even if you did they'd be below 5/10.

Funny how you love to call out specific groups of people as degenerates and attack "degenerate" culture but proceed to use an example of a bunch of ugly white women with fake tits standing half naked in public as an example of what's attractive.
Sure, faggot. Enjoy your ugly gook whores.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blackg, Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests