IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1290
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
Again I think this is a harsh judgment on That Guy.

He is concerned about the white race and so am I.
We differ in the fact that I believe multiculturalism can be advantageous to the white race, as long as the West does away with cultural relativism.

The more people adopting the white man's ways, the better for the world in general, especially world peace.
This comment from you sounds smart and in a completely non-ironic way and it amuses me.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 84
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 91
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hanginginthewire » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
You don't realize the hypocrisy here, as usual.

You are pretty much cyber-stalking me at this point all because I was the one calling you out for your childish tantrums and negativity on the forums all the time. As I've brought up before, I am definitely convinced that you — along with the other openly-gay men, who have all been the most belligerent users and I think that's not a coincidence — suffer from a histrionic personality disorder. You absolutely MUST have attention; in every thread, you have to whine about how bad your situation is, how you "can't believe this is your life", etc.

Here you are, trying to chastise me for "spending too much time at X" when you have contributed ostensibly zero discussion of any value to these forums. In fact, as far as I can tell, you seem to be here just so you can downvote-bomb me, bitch about me, etc. You are utterly obsessed with me because you just couldn't take criticism. Despite hating me, you follow me everywhere, seemingly read all of my posts (which are mostly in the off-topic section) that you're under no obligation to read. It seems that your entire existence on the forums now is to try and make other people hate me like you do.

Then, no doubt as you are now, you're shocked to find that other users like BlackG and Afro — whom I regularly have heated arguments with — don't exactly take your side, or even outright denounce you instead. Yet, somehow, you're convinced that I'm the problem.
My dude, YOU literally just brought me up a few posts back, apropos of absolutely nothing. That's what triggered my comment. I do enjoy downvoting you though, guilty as charged there. I don't follow the discussions enough to know afro or blackg's posture towards you. Blackg usually appears to be trolling you, which you hilariously take seriously because of your delusions and general low IQ manner. The last I saw of afro (who you hilariously consider to be on the same intellectual level as you) he had wisely pretty much repudiated you, full stop.

I don't know what it is you think you have contributed to the forums that is worth anything. Ranting about Jews and homosexuals? Wow, we're not worthy. Being demonstrably wrong about new research on hair loss? Spreading propaganda about Follica? Writing book reports about Brotzu lotion, which yes, you DID take seriously. You have no scientific knowledge, you've never had a transplant (and are mostly against them), you dont have any relavent experience in the hair loss world. I guess that you take propecia. Wow. You've got closing in on 1000 posts here, to my 70 or so. Yeah, I'm really seeking attention everywhere.

Back in the day I posted a bit (a similar ratio to our posts here - you have literally twenty times the amount of posts, if not more) on hairlosstalk, because Iwas struggling mightily with hair loss, as many do. It was you who came in guns blazing, chastising and attacking. This website is called "impact of hairloss" - which would imply that discussions about the psychological implications of hair loss are going to be discussed. Not some retards embarrassing online discovery of the Jewish question.

But anyway, we've been over this. Like I said, YOU brought my username in to the discussion and insulted me when I wasn't even posting. Fucking moron. Do you even read what you write? I'm not responding to your embarrassing "gay people have histrionic personalities " theory, its too cringey. Maybe save that for Stormfront instead of a hair loss website.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2156
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
4 months ago
My dude, YOU literally just brought me up a few posts back, apropos of absolutely nothing. That's what triggered my comment. I do enjoy downvoting you though, guilty as charged there. I don't follow the discussions enough to know afro or blackg's posture towards you. Blackg usually appears to be trolling you, which you hilariously take seriously because of your delusions and general low IQ manner. The last I saw of afro (who you hilariously consider to be on the same intellectual level as you) he had wisely pretty much repudiated you, full stop.

I don't know what it is you think you have contributed to the forums that is worth anything. Ranting about Jews and homosexuals? Wow, we're not worthy. Being demonstrably wrong about new research on hair loss? Spreading propaganda about Follica? Writing book reports about Brotzu lotion, which yes, you DID take seriously. You have no scientific knowledge, you've never had a transplant (and are mostly against them), you dont have any relavent experience in the hair loss world. I guess that you take propecia. Wow. You've got closing in on 1000 posts here, to my 70 or so. Yeah, I'm really seeking attention everywhere.

Back in the day I posted a bit (a similar ratio to our posts here - you have literally twenty times the amount of posts, if not more) on hairlosstalk, because Iwas struggling mightily with hair loss, as many do. It was you who came in guns blazing, chastising and attacking. This website is called "impact of hairloss" - which would imply that discussions about the psychological implications of hair loss are going to be discussed. Not some retards embarrassing online discovery of the Jewish question.

But anyway, we've been over this. Like I said, YOU brought my username in to the discussion and insulted me when I wasn't even posting. Fucking moron. Do you even read what you write? I'm not responding to your embarrassing "gay people have histrionic personalities " theory, its too cringey. Maybe save that for Stormfront instead of a hair loss website.
Uh huh.

Almost every week or two, you go on a downvoting spree. Just of me.

You don't post anything, you don't say anything, you just watch these forums like a hawk for my posts. Why are you here, if not that?

And besides, any post about any news you just bitch about with more "woe is me". You're a weak, pussy little faggot who absolutely NEEDS people to feel bad for him. Just like the other two, who behave(d) exactly as you do. Grow some balls of your own instead of putting others in your mouth all the time.

Your whole "you don't have any scientific knowledge, you don't have any relevant experience with hairloss, blah blah" is laughable. It's obvious that I know more about the science of it than you do, and anyone with hairloss has relevant experience. No one gives a flying fuck what experience you consider to be "relevant'. You act like you're somehow a special case, but @Admin went bald, way younger, and way worse than you, and he never acted like you do.

I created the most comprehensive Brotzu FAQ that is on the web to try and dispel confusion surrounding it before it launched. You are the only person who felt this was a negative thing for some reason. I was also first relay news from the only article, that came outside of mainstream news about RepliCel's then-incoming trial data within minutes of its posting; this was not something even RepliCel had announced. Today, you will not find a place on the internet that provides more info about RCH-01 than the thread I started. It is the biggest thread about the product anywhere, and users have posted more news and up-to-date information in it than you can find anywhere else — not even the companies' actual websites contain as much official information. The owner of the site liked my ability to compile this information so much, that he hired me to write articles with the consultation of the users most well-informed on the science to make sure I had all the facts straight.

So, you're on this desperate crusade to try and prove that somehow none of this counts and I'm actually bad and retarded, when the only thing you contribute to these forums is being an entitled, whiny, irritating cunt all the time and the only thing anyone's asked of you is to STFU and you can't even give us that.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1290
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

pjhair wrote:
4 months ago
Come on mate. Now you are being unfair to white women :D . Not sure about Australia, but there are plenty of classy and educated white women in the US. Although, asian women do tend to be more submissive in bed.
After my experiences with asian girls recently I have no desire to be with a white girl. Ugly dumb arrogant whores for the most part. Garbage at sex too. Asian girls are such creatures, like sweet little animals, but outside the bedroom smarter and more logical than white girls too. I’d only eat asian pussy anymore too.

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 572
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1688

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by pjhair » 4 months ago

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
After my experiences with asian girls recently I have no desire to be with a white girl. Ugly dumb arrogant whores for the most part. Garbage at sex too. Asian girls are such creatures, like sweet little animals, but outside the bedroom smarter and more logical than white girls too. I’d only eat asian pussy anymore too.
Well, your experience is very different from mine. I have been with both east asian and white women but I prefer white women. I find them significantly more attractive. Also, many white women that I have known are actually really nice.

Take my ex-wife for example. AFTER we got divorced, she found out that I was considering a second job to pay off the credit card balance I had. She got so sad that she offered me several thousand dollars to pay it off. So yeah man, it's true that there are a lot of white women that can and do take advantage of men. But there are also many great white women, like my ex-wife, that are genuinely kind and nice. I have known other really good white women too.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2156
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

pjhair wrote:
4 months ago
Well, your experience is very different from mine. I have been with both east asian and white women but I prefer white women. I find them significantly more attractive. Also, many white women that I have known are actually really nice.

Take my ex-wife for example. AFTER we got divorced, she found out that I was considering a second job to pay off the credit card balance I had. She got so sad that she offered me several thousand dollars to pay it off. So yeah man, it's true that there are a lot of white women that can and do take advantage of men. But there are also many great white women, like my ex-wife, that are genuinely kind and nice. I have known other really good white women too.
@Xexos

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 572
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1688

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by pjhair » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Xexos
You have got something to say @That Guy ? Then say it. Why are you tagging other users?

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1967
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
After my experiences with asian girls recently I have no desire to be with a white girl. Ugly dumb arrogant whores for the most part. Garbage at sex too. Asian girls are such creatures, like sweet little animals, but outside the bedroom smarter and more logical than white girls too. I’d only eat asian pussy anymore too.
Maybe it’s the white women where you live?

It sounds like politics has entered your sex life a bit which may also be putting you off.

It’s funny most of the men I get involved with are right leaning and I don’t really discuss politics with them. I save it to debate with you guys instead 😆

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2156
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

pjhair wrote:
4 months ago
You have got something to say That Guy ? Then say it. Why are you tagging other users?
Xexos brought up too in another thread. If you want white countries to remain white, why the hell are you here?

I said before, and your admission here corroborates my theory that there is a sexual element to all these pro-immigrant people. The only real reason you don't want to go back to India and insist on staying in the USA is this:

Image

Because that ain't native to India.

It's all about pussy. If you were instead into Indian women, you couldn't give a shit if you were banned from entering the USA entirely. Instead, you're trying to play the "Based brown guy" card so that if the hammer ever does come down, you hope that you'll be seen as an exception and allowed to remain. Not because you actually give af about white people, but because you love that white bobz n vegana.

Your basically the racial variant of a male feminist. It's the same strategy.

Image

"Yeah, stick it to those illegals! Get in line Jose! This is America! Make it great again!" :angel:

It's like how JeanB couldn't give a fuck if we implemented Israeli-style marriage laws if he didn't have yellow fever.

Yeah, sorry — the fact that you have a hard-on for women outside of your own race is the furthest thing from a reason to reject ethno-nationalism. In fact, it just makes a better case for it.

Don't even fuck with me. There are plenty of attractive women across all races. The idea that you couldn't find an Indian woman attractive enough to you to settle down and have kids with, is as much horseshit as JLB's idea that there are no good white women. It doesn't even biologically make sense, given that study after study has shown babies are "racist" because — surprise — they prefer those who look like their parents.

Can you imagine if we told China to loosen its immigration policy and let white guys live in China because we want to breed with their women? There'd be war tomorrow.

Can you imagine if, the "migrant crisis" instead was a shitload of submissive, trad, cute Asian women that men like?

Image

We'd go from this:

Image

to this, in a heartbeat.

Image

pjhair
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 572
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1688

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by pjhair » 4 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Xexos brought up too in another thread. If you want white countries to remain white, why the hell are you here?
Have I not said countless times that I also value basic freedom that people have, like freedom to choose their mates? So I want white countries to maintain their culture but I also want people to have their freedom. Now both of my desire may be contradictory but it doesn't mean I can't value both.
That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
I said before, and your admission here corroborates my theory that there is a sexual element to all these pro-immigrant people. The only real reason you don't want to go back to India and insist on staying in the USA is this:
You are delusional if you think I came to the US for women. You know nothing about me so spare me your idiotic assumption. And why the fuck should I go back to India? I am a US citizen. I have far more right to be here than YOU. Don't you dare tell me that I should go back. You are a Canadian aren't you? Mind your own fucking business. I have become a citizen of the United States after following all the laws established by the citizens of this country. You have absolutely NO right to tell me whether I should stay or go. That choice is mine and mine alone.

Also, I will date who I want and when I want. It's between me and the women. It's none of your business. If you had told my ex-wife, or her family or her community that you don't want a white women dating me because I am brown they would have spat on your face with disgust. The women don't have problem dating me.Their families don't have a problem and neither does the local community. But a Canadian sitting thousands of miles away has a problem.lol. I mean who the fuck you think you are?? Seriously, go fuck yourself.

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
It's all about pussy. If you were instead into Indian women, you couldn't give a shit if you were banned from entering the USA entirely. Instead, you're trying to play the "Based brown guy" card so that if the hammer ever does come down, you hope that you'll be seen as an exception and allowed to remain. Not because you actually give af about white people, but because you love that white bobz n vegana.
You say that the real reason I don't want to go back to India is women. Lol WTF. I can turn around and say the real reason behind your racism is women. You see beautiful white women as some limited commodity. You hate it when people from other races date them as it creates more competition for you. You see other races as inferior to you and you can't stomach the thought of them having what should be rightfully yours(in your mind). Your anger doesn't just end at other races. You hate it when old men of YOUR OWN race date young white women as you see old and ugly people as undeserving of that. You are nothing more than a sexually frustrated pathetic man unable to get love of women you desire. That's lies at the heart of all the genocidal and maniacal hatred you have for other races.

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
Don't even fuck with me. There are plenty of attractive women across all races. The idea that you couldn't find an Indian woman attractive enough to you to settle down and have kids with, is as much horseshit as JLB's idea that there are no good white women.
You think you know everything and understand everyone. You know absolutely nothing about me and are attempting to analyze me on baseless assumptions. The reason I ended up marrying a white women was because 90% of women I went to college with and worked with after college were whites. SO vast majority of women I hung out with and dated were whites. So it's not surprising that I ended up with a white women.

I tried to remain polite with you during various debates that I had with you but you know what, you are not worthy of my time. I come to this forum to interact with people like Admin, afro, evil, hb, rudiger, etc. I don't want to ruin my forum experience by dealing with your racist bs and delusions. So I am going to block you. Goodbye forever.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2156
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

Image
pjhair wrote:
4 months ago
You are delusional if you think I came to the US for women. You know nothing about me so spare me your idiotic assumption. And why the fuck should I go back to India? I am a US citizen. I have far more right to be here than YOU. Don't you dare tell me that I should go back. You are a Canadian aren't you? Mind your own fucking business. I have become a citizen of the United States after following all the laws established by the citizens of this country. You have absolutely NO right to tell me whether I should stay or go. That choice is mine and mine alone.
Yeah, funny how that works.

White guys have no right to tell brown guys where to go.

But brown guys have all the rights to tell white guys where they're allowed to be.

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 630
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1290
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Maybe it’s the white women where you live?

It sounds like politics has entered your sex life a bit which may also be putting you off.

It’s funny most of the men I get involved with are right leaning and I don’t really discuss politics with them. I save it to debate with you guys instead 😆
I do live in the most far left district in the entire country. Privileged private school girls with rent paid lecturing about climate change, never having to worry about the fact electricity prices are among the highest in the world here (South Australia being the very highest in the world), let alone running a business in those conditions.

I don’t know why but every white or mixed girl here wants to talk politics before a root. The Asians are a lot more logical and understand that there might be legitimate reasons for voting either way even though they’re equally if not more informed on political details.

Honestly there is something about the way Asians melt sexually and become like little animals that I’ve never had with white girls either, even if the sex was reasonably good.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1455
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2093

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by blackg » 4 months ago

Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
Maybe it’s the white women where you live?

It sounds like politics has entered your sex life a bit which may also be putting you off.

It’s funny most of the men I get involved with are right leaning and I don’t really discuss politics with them. I save it to debate with you guys instead 😆
I don't talk politics in the bedroom either, Hairblues.
I've also been leaning more to the right lately, so we should hook up.
"Grandpa, fix my climate!"

User avatar
Hairblues
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1074
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1967
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Topical minoxidil and finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Hairblues » 4 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
I don't talk politics in the bedroom either, Hairblues.
I've also been leaning more to the right lately, so we should hook up.
Sure.
Send me a ticket and some cash, then hold your breath.

Added in 1 minute 40 seconds:
JLBB wrote:
4 months ago
I do live in the most far left district in the entire country. Privileged private school girls with rent paid lecturing about climate change, never having to worry about the fact electricity prices are among the highest in the world here (South Australia being the very highest in the world), let alone running a business in those conditions.

I don’t know why but every white or mixed girl here wants to talk politics before a root. The Asians are a lot more logical and understand that there might be legitimate reasons for voting either way even though they’re equally if not more informed on political details.

Honestly there is something about the way Asians melt sexually and become like little animals that I’ve never had with white girls either, even if the sex was reasonably good.
I think you’re just going through a phase.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1172
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2156
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

blackg wrote:
4 months ago
I don't talk politics in the bedroom either, Hairblues.
I've also been leaning more to the right lately, so we should hook up.
I doubt you'd want to.

She's attractive and way below 300lbs. Not your type.
Hairblues wrote:
4 months ago
I think you’re just going through a phase.
Most guys who were anime fans at some point probably go through this phase

White guys who've given up instantly go for Asian women. They think they look like this:

Image

When they actually look like this:

Image

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest