IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1015
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2032
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote:
2 months ago
if whites die out i will kill myself
Based

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 301
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 456
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Based
i love white culture. almost everything amazing and important has came from whites and east asians.

its hilarious when minorities complain about appropriation when their entire existence depends on appropriation of white culture

User avatar
rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1114
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1223
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
How many would you like?

2017 estimates from World Population Review

Image

Democrat Politician Andrew Yang, an asian man, is the only politician in America who has bothered to talk about it aside from Steve King.

Image

The Jewish SPLC in America, and the Jew Mark Potok keep handy post-it notes kicking around in their offices keeping track of the decline.

Image



The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention note that white women have a 16% below replacement birth rate in 2017, while blacks and goblinos have way more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rise.html

Some stand-out quotes from the comments of the articles. Some more "conspiracy theorists", no doubt.

What? A jew assures me that this is all very difficult to solve. Yet it seems there's a number of people out there who also recognize that this actually isn't complicated. I mean, even our ancestors hundreds of years ago, getting massacred by the black death figured it out!

and of course,

Image

Image
Who is Andrew Yang?

How many kids did you have?
Last edited by rclark 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 490
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1422

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by pjhair » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
I said to Yettee that in-fighting among whites doesn't justify them being flooded with non-whites. Pretty much every war whites have had with each other in the past was petty and stupid.

See if the Chinese or Koreans feel that way about immigration just because they've fought with each other for centuries.

"Well, you guys shouldn't be opposed to hordes of potato niggers from Europe invading and taking your stuff because you fought dynastic wars for centuries and Tienanmen square and shit".
I don't think @yettee was using past wars between white countries as a justification for mass immigration from the third world (please correct me if I am wrong Yetti). If he did, I disagree with that position. I thought what he was suggesting is that you have excused Nazi treatment of Slavik people by claiming that they were treated even worse by their own leaders. I simply presented a counter argument to that position and argued why Nazi treatment of Slavic people was abhorrent irrespective of how they were treated by their own leaders. But perhaps, I misread your or Yetti's post. If so, please correct me.

User avatar
yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Posts: 248
Joined: 10 months ago
Reputation: 689
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

pjhair wrote:
2 months ago
I don't think yettee was using past wars between white countries as a justification for mass immigration from the third world (please correct me if I am wrong Yetti). If he did, I disagree with that position. I thought what he was suggesting is that you have excused Nazi treatment of Slavik people by claiming that they were treated even worse by their own leaders. I simply presented a counter argument to that position and argued why Nazi treatment of Slavik people was abhorrent irrespective of how they were treated by their own leaders. But perhaps, I misread your or Yett's post. If so, please correct me.

No, of course you're 100% correct, he completely changed the subject and also made up a brand new position for me. I didn't care enough to correct it, I said what I wanted to say and it's already very clear where he stands.

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Every country would be better functioning under policies like what the nazis had.
How would that look on a t-shirt...

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3441
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

It's not surprising that @That Guy cannot do basic arithmetic to save his life. We have already established that his knowledge of science, history, and art is below that of a college freshmen, but we're now also seeing what his level is for mathematics: Elementary school.

Nice observation @CaptainForehead.

Though @That Guy has a nominally above-average IQ, he lacks curiosity, diligence, and rigour, which limits his intellectual potential.
yettee wrote:
2 months ago
No, of course you're 100% correct, he completely changed the subject and also made up a brand new position for me. I didn't care enough to correct it, I said what I wanted to say and it's already very clear where he stands.

How would that look on a t-shirt...
He's been extremely inconsistent in describing his real-life self over the years. So it's hard to tell if he actually walks around like a skinhead with swastika tattoos all over.

He's also inconsistent in his white separatism. Though he talks a big game on here, the fact is that he goes out of his way to research and consume products made by minorities living in the western countries.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 293
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 828
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Jesus fucking Christ, we've lost him to yellow fever and Abigail's khazar milkers, lads.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Ben Shapiro's sister :eggplant:


User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3441
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

@CaptainForehead,

I figured out how @That Guy got the estimate of 1.3 it's worse than you can possibly imagine. It stands out as one of the dimmest thought processes that we have ever seen on either this site or on HairLossTalk.

He sees that around half the countries are in the range of 1.5-2.1, so he fixes that to 1.80.
He sees that around half the countries are in the range of less than 1.50, so he fixes that to 0.75.
The average of 1.75 and 0.80 is 1.275.

:lol:

That is a bit unusual. Though his verbal skills are comfortably above average, his quantitative skills are comfortably below average. Though that happens sometimes, it's not common.

That explains a lot of his views. He's not simply mean-spirited per se, he also lacks the minimal aptitudes for basic reason. That, in combination with his Dunning-Kruger complex, explains why he's gone so far down the rabbit hole.

Edited to add: Here is an article on Hungary's leader, Victor Orban.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN1K919F
Here are some quotes from Victor Orban:

"Orban reaffirmed that Hungary would show “zero tolerance” for anti-Semitism."
"All of the Jewish citizens in Hungary are under the protection of the government,"
"We are proud that in Hungary, self-identifying Jews, who celebrate and preserve Jewish tradition can feel safe."

He doesn't seem anti-semitic to me.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 301
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 456
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
CaptainForehead,

I figured out how That Guy got the estimate of 1.3 it's worse than you can possibly imagine. It stands out as one of the dimmest thought processes that we have ever seen on either this site or on HairLossTalk.

He sees that around half the countries are in the range of 1.5-2.1, so he fixes that to 1.80.
He sees that around half the countries are in the range of less than 1.50, so he fixes that to 0.75.
The average of 1.75 and 0.80 is 1.275.

:lol:

That is a bit unusual. Though his verbal skills are comfortably above average, his quantitative skills are comfortably below average. Though that happens sometimes, it's not common.

That explains a lot of his views. He's not simply mean-spirited per se, he also lacks the minimal aptitudes for basic reason. That, in combination with his Dunning-Kruger complex, explains why he's gone so far down the rabbit hole.

Edited to add: Here is an article on Hungary's leader, Victor Orban.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN1K919F
Here are some quotes from Victor Orban:

"Orban reaffirmed that Hungary would show “zero tolerance” for anti-Semitism."
"All of the Jewish citizens in Hungary are under the protection of the government,"
"We are proud that in Hungary, self-identifying Jews, who celebrate and preserve Jewish tradition can feel safe."

He doesn't seem anti-semitic to me.
you're just mad hes calling out jews. im not even a nazi either

Added in 1 minute 48 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Jesus fucking Christ, we've lost him to yellow fever and Abigail's khazar milkers, lads.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
the first girl is half asian half white :P. i used to fap to her all the time lmao

User avatar
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 579
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1175
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
How many would you like?

2017 estimates from World Population Review

Image

Democrat Politician Andrew Yang, an asian man, is the only politician in America who has bothered to talk about it aside from Steve King.

Image

The Jewish SPLC in America, and the Jew Mark Potok keep handy post-it notes kicking around in their offices keeping track of the decline.

Image



The Centers for Disease Control & Prevention note that white women have a 16% below replacement birth rate in 2017, while blacks and goblinos have way more.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -rise.html

Some stand-out quotes from the comments of the articles. Some more "conspiracy theorists", no doubt.







What? A jew assures me that this is all very difficult to solve. Yet it seems there's a number of people out there who also recognize that this actually isn't complicated. I mean, even our ancestors hundreds of years ago, getting massacred by the black death figured it out!

and of course,



Image

Image
I like some of Andrew Yang's ideas, but if you look at his policies on immigration he's too much of a pussy to opt for a sensible solution on it. The guy quite literally has a section on his website on border security policy emphasising the need to improve it but literally saying "um not quite sure we'll figure it out + gotta be humane boyos" as the policy.

CaptainForehead
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 306
Joined: 9 months ago
Reputation: 563
Norwood: NW7
Regimen: Avoid mirrors and other reflective surfaces

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by CaptainForehead » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
CaptainForehead,

I figured out how That Guy got the estimate of 1.3 it's worse than you can possibly imagine. It stands out as one of the dimmest thought processes that we have ever seen on either this site or on HairLossTalk.

He sees that around half the countries are in the range of 1.5-2.1, so he fixes that to 1.80.
He sees that around half the countries are in the range of less than 1.50, so he fixes that to 0.75.
The average of 1.75 and 0.80 is 1.275.

:lol:

That is a bit unusual. Though his verbal skills are comfortably above average, his quantitative skills are comfortably below average. Though that happens sometimes, it's not common.

That explains a lot of his views. He's not simply mean-spirited per se, he also lacks the minimal aptitudes for basic reason. That, in combination with his Dunning-Kruger complex, explains why he's gone so far down the rabbit hole.

Edited to add: Here is an article on Hungary's leader, Victor Orban.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN1K919F
Here are some quotes from Victor Orban:

"Orban reaffirmed that Hungary would show “zero tolerance” for anti-Semitism."
"All of the Jewish citizens in Hungary are under the protection of the government,"
"We are proud that in Hungary, self-identifying Jews, who celebrate and preserve Jewish tradition can feel safe."

He doesn't seem anti-semitic to me.
Also, this was @That Guy 's original statement:
1.3 per woman average in almost every white country.
"Almost every" is not a descriptor for average.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1015
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2032
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
CaptainForehead,

I figured out how That Guy got the estimate of 1.3 it's worse than you can possibly imagine. It stands out as one of the dimmest thought processes that we have ever seen on either this site or on HairLossTalk.

He sees that around half the countries are in the range of 1.5-2.1, so he fixes that to 1.80.
He sees that around half the countries are in the range of less than 1.50, so he fixes that to 0.75.
The average of 1.75 and 0.80 is 1.275.

:lol:

That is a bit unusual. Though his verbal skills are comfortably above average, his quantitative skills are comfortably below average. Though that happens sometimes, it's not common.

That explains a lot of his views. He's not simply mean-spirited per se, he also lacks the minimal aptitudes for basic reason. That, in combination with his Dunning-Kruger complex, explains why he's gone so far down the rabbit hole.

Edited to add: Here is an article on Hungary's leader, Victor Orban.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-isra ... SKBN1K919F
Here are some quotes from Victor Orban:

"Orban reaffirmed that Hungary would show “zero tolerance” for anti-Semitism."
"All of the Jewish citizens in Hungary are under the protection of the government,"
"We are proud that in Hungary, self-identifying Jews, who celebrate and preserve Jewish tradition can feel safe."

He doesn't seem anti-semitic to me.
Another giant, irrelevant strawman and more gaslighting. Wtf does Orban not hating Jews have to do with anything, for example? Where did anyone say he was?

Whether the math checks out to that being the literal average doesn't matter: Every white country right now is well-below replacement levels. The difference between 1.3 or 1.5 is minimal.

What any rational person can then deduce from even cursory research into the problem, is that it is the socio-economic circumstances which have arisen not organically, but rather as a result of "progressive" ideologies from the 20th century that have both discouraged men and women from becoming parents and also made it exceedingly difficult for any but the rich to afford large families — the only logical solution is therefore to reject the methods and ideas that brought about these circumstances, and instead adopt more of the ideas that have proven their validity throughout time. The solutions are self-evident.

What you do, is try to plant the seeds of doubt in the minds of everyone who knows this to be true. You know that the fact that you are Jewish and are an intelligent scientist subconsciously creates an "appeal to authority" or "genetic fallacy" in your favour; you say things like "Oh, well financial incentives haven't really worked" which in itself (as per the articles I linked) is not true, but also fails to consider that "financial incentives" would have to be a lot greater in countries like the USA than they would in ones like Hungary. You also tried to cast doubt over the idea that it's worth it because it's not an overnight process — no shit. Thus, gaslighting.

What you won't do, is just come straight out with it and say what you really feel, but is obvious to those of us who don't put your race and IQ on a pedestal — you don't want white countries to implement these traditionalist and economic protectionist policies that will allow the white birth rate to rise because that means no more mass immigration, no more easy relocation for you, no more endless gravy train for elites and technocrats like yourself, no more feminism, and in general no more things that benefit you and people like you as whites become minorities in their own countries.

Because if you were to just be honest, you'd suddenly find yourself with a lot fewer allies.

User avatar
Pat
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 293
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 828
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Dutasteride, minoxidil, ketokonazole, dermarolling.

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Pat » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Whether the math checks out to that being the literal average doesn't matter: Every white country right now is well-below replacement levels. The difference between 1.3 or 1.5 is minimal.
It's worth noting that the birth rates stats of white countries aren't all white babies. The numbers are being inflated by immigrants who have more children than natives on average.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1015
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2032
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Pat wrote:
2 months ago
It's worth noting that the birth rates stats of white countries aren't all white babies. The numbers are being inflated by immigrants who have more children than natives on average.
Yes, but I'm talking about the birthrate of whites specifically and that's what I've linked to.

Our countries' population goes up and up and but our birth rate doesn't...weeeeeird.

Also, get a load of this video and the reaction to it. HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA


User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1366
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3441
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: IoHL Community Coffee Shop

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Another giant, irrelevant strawman and more gaslighting. Wtf does Orban not hating Jews have to do with anything, for example? Where did anyone say he was?

Whether the math checks out to that being the literal average doesn't matter: Every white country right now is well-below replacement levels. The difference between 1.3 or 1.5 is minimal.

What any rational person can then deduce from even cursory research into the problem, is that it is the socio-economic circumstances which have arisen not organically, but rather as a result of "progressive" ideologies from the 20th century that have both discouraged men and women from becoming parents and also made it exceedingly difficult for any but the rich to afford large families — the only logical solution is therefore to reject the methods and ideas that brought about these circumstances, and instead adopt more of the ideas that have proven their validity throughout time. The solutions are self-evident.

What you do, is try to plant the seeds of doubt in the minds of everyone who knows this to be true. You know that the fact that you are Jewish and are an intelligent scientist subconsciously creates an "appeal to authority" or "genetic fallacy" in your favour; you say things like "Oh, well financial incentives haven't really worked" which in itself (as per the articles I linked) is not true, but also fails to consider that "financial incentives" would have to be a lot greater in countries like the USA than they would in ones like Hungary. You also tried to cast doubt over the idea that it's worth it because it's not an overnight process — no shit. Thus, gaslighting.

What you won't do, is just come straight out with it and say what you really feel, but is obvious to those of us who don't put your race and IQ on a pedestal — you don't want white countries to implement these traditionalist and economic protectionist policies that will allow the white birth rate to rise because that means no more mass immigration, no more easy relocation for you, no more endless gravy train for elites and technocrats like yourself, no more feminism, and in general no more things that benefit you and people like you as whites become minorities in their own countries.

Because if you were to just be honest, you'd suddenly find yourself with a lot fewer allies.
The error does matter, because it demonstrates that you have a fundamental inability to process basic information. You keep saying that "IQ doesn't matter", but in reality, a society made up of people at your level would never progress past the Stone Age. Life expectancy would be around 35 or 40, and art, culture, and science would be limited.

You keep saying that the solutions are obvious, but they would also be obvious to a six year old. You have tremendous confidence, but that is because you know nothing. Even on your favorite subjects you know nothing. You denied the role of Black people in developing modern music. You deny the role of Jews in developing the west -- if you ever open a western history book in your life you'll learn that Jewish history is a necessary part of western history. You deny that Hitler would have murdered half of your ancestors. You dismissed the murder of 30 million Slavs as "a petty land squabble". You are completely lost.

As for Viktor Orban, based on what I'm seeing, I like him. He's closer to my own politics than he is to yours. We actually discussed family policies like these a few months back. I said that the government should use financial incentives to encourage higher birth rates. You dismissed that lol. You were saying that criminalizing abortion would restore the birth rates, which is incorrect, and a further confirmation of your low quantitative reasoning skills. No, criminalizing abortion will not drastically increase the birth rate.

As for genetics -- I didn't even bring up genetics. You keep bringing up your own misunderstanding of genetics. I don't think that my intelligence is due to my genes. I was raised in an inquisitive and intellectual environment. My father kept a lot of interesting books around, and when a documentary came on he would act all serious and demand silence. When I got to college, I didn't get the highest grades, just like you didn't get the highest grades. But unlike you I didn't blame college, I blamed myself, and I chose to work harder and better. If you had worked you might have become something.

But you're just a hateful, ignorant, half-moron. You are beneath my station and not worth my time.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest