Debunking the Big Bang theory

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
It was more in the sense of hints that point to his existence, I haven't had no beardes man in a robe talk to me no.

I know it's the idea materialists have in their head when someone talks about their relationship with the infinite.
Do you think transgender people and gay people are immoral?

What's your position on a woman's place in this world compared to a man's place in this world?

Do you think black people are a bunch of lazy a-holes who don't try hard enough?

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Do you think transgender people and gay people are immoral?

What's your position on a woman's place in this world compared to a man's place in this world?

Do you think black people are a bunch of lazy a-holes who don't try hard enough?
No, I don't confuse what is with people's actions. They're part of our world, even though part of the margins and they deserve to live with dignity.

Christianity postulates that all humans beings are equal before God, and the same goes for men and women. Women should be able to accomplish their potential on the same footing as men.

I don't judge people on the colour of their skin, I judge people as individuals based on their own merits and flaws.

All the above are somehow still radical ideas in our world, since outside the West, homosexuals and intersex people get harassed, bullied and often killed. In the same manner, women are certainly not considered to be man's equal, and tribalism (dividing people by ethnicity) is still the norm.

It's no coincidence that Christian Western countries are the only places where that progress has been made possible on such a large scale. I hope the rest of the world progressively gets there someday.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Christianity postulates that all humans beings are equal before God
Dude, your delusion is really pathetic, i'm honestly sick of your bullshit. You think Christianity is a really merciful, peaceful good religion with a nice, cool God who loves everyone and "Jesus died for our sins bruh xD" ? Christianity is so good, isn't it ? Oh, not like that radical, violent Islam :(. We should all embrace the "modern" religion called Christianity.

But let's take a look at that peaceful religion for a moment.

VIOLENCE IN THE BIBLE :-


(1 Samuel 15:3) "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

(Psalm 137:9) "Happy is the one who seizes your [Babylonian] infants and dashes them against the rocks."

(Hosea 13:16) "The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

(Luke 12:49) "Jesus said : "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"

(1 Peter 2:18)“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.”

(1 Samuel 15:2-3) “Have you allowed all the women to live?” [Moses] asked them. “... Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man..."

(Luke 22:36, NIV) "Jesus said : sell your cloak and buy a sword"

(Jeremiah 48:10) "Jesus said : cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood"



What does the "Holy" Bible says about Gays ? Are they equal as you claim to make your religion look good or lie to yourself like always ?

(Leviticus 18 and 20)"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

INCEST AND OTHER FUCKED UP SHIT IN THE BIBLE :-

1. Lot and his two daughters (Genesis 19:31-36)
2. Abraham and Sarah (Genesis 20:12-13)
3. Nahor and Milcah (Genesis 11:29)
4. Reuben and Bilhah (Genesis 35:22; Genesis 49:4)
5. Judah and Tamar (Genesis 38:16-18; 1 Chron. 2:4)
6. Amram and Jochebed (Exodus 6:20)
7. Amnon and Tamar (2 Samuel 13:14)
8. Absalom and David's wives (2 Samuel 16:21)
9. Herod (Matthew 14:3-4; Mark 6:17-18; Luke 3:19)
10. A Corinthian (1 Cor.5)

Didn't even bother coming up with the verses as they're too fucked up. And Oh, do you wanna me bring the verses about the dick like a donkey and emission like a horse ?


I know what you gonna say, just like your all fellow Christians pussies. "Don't take it literally", "That was in the past", "You can change the laws of the Bible", "We don't believe in that anymore", "God loves everyone", etc. And other complete bullshit.

All for some reasons like :

1-They're ashamed of their religion and can't swallow the pill that they believe in fucked up shit

2-They wanna win the war against atheist and attract as many people as possible because their religion is dying, even at the cost of abandoning what God said to accomplish it

3-They want to sound progressive and modern as they have a really hard time fitting in society and they're a walking meme at this point

4-They're complete and total pathetic pussies who're insecure about their beliefs and can't embrace their own God

Funny how you pathetic fuckers whine everyday about "Muh Islam .. Muh Islam", when your religion is filled with fucked up shit like that and the amount of genocides you committed is infinite times more than what Muslims ever did. Don't even dare to say a word about Islam when that's what you truly are you hypocrite cunts.

You know what ? I'm gonna make a new commandment :-

"Thou who live in glass houses shalt not throw stones at others"

You all make me sick to my stomach.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
Dude, your delusion is really pathetic, i'm honestly sick of your bullshit. You think Christianity is a really merciful, peaceful good religion with a nice, cool God who loves everyone and "Jesus died for our sins bruh xDDD" ? Christianity is so good, isn't it ? Oh, not like that radical, violent Islam :(. We should all embrace the "modern" religion called Christianity.

But let's take a look at that peaceful religion for a moment.

VIOLENCE IN THE BIBLE :-


(1 Samuel 15:3) "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.'"

(Psalm 137:9) "Happy is the one who seizes your [Babylonian] infants and dashes them against the rocks."

(Hosea 13:16) "The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open."

(Luke 12:49) "Jesus said : "I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!"

(1 Peter 2:18)“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.”

(1 Samuel 15:2-3) “Have you allowed all the women to live?” [Moses] asked them. “... Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man..."

(Luke 22:36, NIV) "Jesus said : sell your cloak and buy a sword"

(Jeremiah 48:10) "Jesus said : cursed be he that doeth the work of the Lord deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood"



What does the "Holy" Bible says about Gays ? Are they equal as you claim to make your religion look good or lie to yourself like always ?

(Leviticus 18 and 20)"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

INCEST AND OTHER FUCKED UP SHIT IN THE BIBLE :-

1. Lot and his two daughters (Genesis 19:31-36)
2. Abraham and Sarah (Genesis 20:12-13)
3. Nahor and Milcah (Genesis 11:29)
4. Reuben and Bilhah (Genesis 35:22; Genesis 49:4)
5. Judah and Tamar (Genesis 38:16-18; 1 Chron. 2:4)
6. Amram and Jochebed (Exodus 6:20)
7. Amnon and Tamar (2 Samuel 13:14)
8. Absalom and David's wives (2 Samuel 16:21)
9. Herod (Matthew 14:3-4; Mark 6:17-18; Luke 3:19)
10. A Corinthian (1 Cor.5)

Didn't even bother coming up with the verses as they're too fucked up. And Oh, do you wanna me bring the verses about the dick like a donkey and emission like a horse ?


I know what you gonna say, just like your all fellow Christians pussies. "Don't take it literally", "That was in the past", "You can change the laws of the Bible", "We don't believe in that anymore", "God loves everyone", etc. And other complete bullshit.

All for some reasons like :

1-They're ashamed of their religion and can't swallow the pill that they believe in fucked up shit

2-They wanna win the war against atheist and attract as many people as possible because their religion is dying, even at the cost of abandoning what God said to accomplish it

3-They want to sound progressive and modern as they have a really hard time fitting in society and they're a walking meme at this point

4-They're complete and total pathetic pussies who're insecure about their beliefs and can't embrace their own God

Funny how you pathetic fuckers whine everyday about "Muh Islam .. Muh Islam", when your religion is filled with fucked up shit like that and the amount of genocides you committed is infinite times more than what Muslims ever did. Don't even dare to say a word about Islam when that's what you truly are you hypocrite cunts.

You know what ? I'm gonna make a new commandment :-

"Thou who live in glass houses shalt not throw stones at others"

You all make me sick to my stomach.
Do you see an obvious pattern of Christians killing non-Christians on a large scale at the moment?

Yeah me neither, and this is what matters here.

Same with the oppression of women, gays or intersex people.

The differences between the Western and the non-Western countries is overwhelming.

And gain, this is what matters here: reality, how the world lays itself out.

And you're right, I was going to say that most Christians are not fundamentalists, so of course we don't take the Bible seriously, and our interpretative framework is designed to make the world a better place based on the teachings of Jesus himself.

And no, somehow, the teachings of the old testament don't fit into that anymore: stoning women or gays somehow won't make the world a better place, I guess it requires a lot of theological and philosophical training for some people to get that.

Also, unlike Islam, our religion isn't frozen in time, we're still trying to figure things out, because if there is one thing anyone should learn early in life, it's that you can't have a perfection ready-made solution that's going to solve all the world's problems for the ages, be it Islam, fundamental Christianity or communism.

There's also something to be said about quoting bits of a holy text that's supposed to be taken in its entirety. You know it's a game that's been played way too much by the critics of Islam and the radical Muslims alike. I roll my eyes when they do it with Islam, so I'll also roll my eyes at your attempt above.

User avatar
Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 354
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 534
Norwood: NW1.5
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week
Age: 19

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Xexos » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
Unlike Xexos, I know I can't convince you that I'm right as it's a pathway you have to experience for yourself, if you're willing to to take it voluntarily.
No, you can't convince me that you're right, because you have mental issues. Probably a form of schizophrenia or some hidden narcissism.

You know the biggest part i hate about you ? Is when you act all high and mighty (always), and like you're always right, and how you're positive in a really delusional and creepy way like a little kid. You try so hard to prove to others or yourself "Oh, look at me everyone, i'm a peaceful good guy who loves everyone and lives in a colorful rainbow filled with everything great!".

You try to appeal to everyone, you're not on any side, you don't have two faces, but multiple faces. "I believe in Christianity which says that we should kill gays and other people, but i'm gonna completely abandon that to please some people and prove to others how good i'am!"

You don't ever believe that negative stuff exist, or you just refuse to do it. You refuse to see any negativity because you're extremely weak mentally. No wonder you threw tantrums over hair loss when you were tall, attractive, living in the first world country and could date and have a normal life with being bald and still have transplants later, but you're just mentally weak and refuse to see negativity unless it's forcefully shoved to your face, only then you throw your tantrums. Someone like you wouldn't last a day in a third world or even a second world country like the people here, the people whom you look down upon and hate because their luck forced them to have hard lives.

I'm not bald-shaming you by the way, so don't take it as that because i know the pain of losing hair so young, but i'm trying to prove a point.

You're also pretty hypocrite. Like when we're talking about the Jews for example and you say "Oh now, antisemitism! You shouldn't criticize people for things they've clearly done and there's solid evidence for it, that's racist!", "Me though ? I will shit on every Muslim including my own cousin and "best" friend because some piece of shit brownie guy stabbed a cop in a city hundreds of miles away from me". And you still preach your crap about "freedom of speech" ?

I know why you have wet dreams about Jordan Peterson every night, it's because he's a completely hollow and fake person like you. Preaching for bullshit ideas that have no real meaning and refuse to take a look at reality because he either can't or just doesn't want to. The type of people who think they're better than everyone and "woke" and always talk about how humanity and mankind are so great and we should all hug each others and be a family and that type of bullshit. Acting humbly in front of others, but they have that deep narcissism crawling inside their minds. But that's also the type of people whom you wouldn't want to see the ugly truth behind, and they usually have the ugliest truth.

You're also a pussy who's insecure about his beliefs and a sheep who refuses to be alone and is desperate to fit in society somewhat, so he just goes with the flow. Like for example how you're a religious person who believes in evolution because that's why everyone else believes, even though it's IMPOSSIBLE for religion and evolution to be on the same page no matter what, but you just don't want to be called stupid, because you're a coward who can't embrace his views and beliefs. How you follow the mainstream media and lie to yourself that somehow that's how you become "woke", when you're just doing what everyone else is doing and you have the same mentality and opinions as them. How you whine about antisemitism, Islam, "conspiracy theorists", just like any average person you could meet anywhere in today's society.

You're also pretty manipulative for the reason i listed above, you have multiple faces and you desperately try to please everyone else, even if it's against what you supposedly stand for. You just want as many people as possible to stand by your side, like you or give you the attention you've been always desperate for, and in order to accomplish that, you manipulate them by sucking their dicks.

I respected you once, or should i say that i tried my hardest to respect you and think you're a good guy, but unfortunately with every shitty post you make, ir makes it harder and harder to look at you in a positive way.

You just make me want to puke.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

Admin wrote:
1 month ago
No, I don't confuse what is with people's actions. They're part of our world, even though part of the margins and they deserve to live with dignity.

Christianity postulates that all humans beings are equal before God, and the same goes for men and women. Women should be able to accomplish their potential on the same footing as men.

I don't judge people on the colour of their skin, I judge people as individuals based on their own merits and flaws.

All the above are somehow still radical ideas in our world, since outside the West, homosexuals and intersex people get harassed, bullied and often killed. In the same manner, women are certainly not considered to be man's equal, and tribalism (dividing people by ethnicity) is still the norm.

It's no coincidence that Christian Western countries are the only places where that progress has been made possible on such a large scale. I hope the rest of the world progressively gets there someday.
You can make yourself sound all nice and sweet but I see through your phony act. The political agenda you support is hateful towards gays, transgenders, black people, and brown people, as well as ranking women below men. And the politicos you support are all pushing those public policy themes. And there's really no point in debating a guy like you because you're just going to continue using phoniness and outright lies to promote yourself as more kind and nice than you really are.

You're like Chris Pratt. You know what is the best thing to say and that is what you're going to say even if it doesn't represent your true attitudes.
I know you for what you are and you're a nasty, bigoted, extremist right-winger.

User avatar
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1611
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 3570
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling
Location: Belgium
Age: 29
Contact:

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Admin » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
You can make yourself sound all nice and sweet but I see through your phony act. The political agenda you support is hateful towards gays, transgenders, black people, and brown people, as well as ranking women below men. And the politicos you support are all pushing those public policy themes. And there's really no point in debating a guy like you because you're just going to continue using phoniness and outright lies to promote yourself as more kind and nice than you really are.

You're like Chris Pratt. You know what is the best thing to say and that is what you're going to say even if it doesn't represent your true attitudes.
I know you for what you are and you're a nasty, bigoted, extremist right-winger.
:pepe-sad:

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Do you think transgender people and gay people are immoral?
Yes
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
What's your position on a woman's place in this world compared to a man's place in this world?
Men and women are two halves of one whole. Women are supposed to be mothers and men are supposed to defend and provide for the family.

Neither is more noble than the other. Both are necessary.
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Do you think black people are a bunch of lazy a-holes who don't try hard enough?
Yes, and so do black people.



Added in 10 minutes 41 seconds:
Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
I know why you have wet dreams about Jordan Peterson every night, it's because he's a completely hollow and fake person like you.
The main reason people like Jordan Peterson is because he's a "father figure" to them; his fans literally say that. He sells young, white men who feel down about the world around them clever-sounding self-help advice and instills them with a fairytale like sense of good and the ideal that good will always prevail. He is, however, a gatekeeper and the purpose is to keep those men atomized, "individuals" so they remain weak, politically.

But the good news about gatekeepers is that most of "their guys" will eventually be "our guys" and by "our guys" I mean ethno-nationalist and traditionalists because the truth eventually wins out and there's no way they can hold back the flood. A lot of our guys were shitlibs at one time.

Fred will either come around to the side of traditionalists and such eventually, or he'll go full SJW. There's no in-between; the center is rapidly collapsing.

User avatar
blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1238
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 1654

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
There's no in-between; the center is rapidly collapsing.
Politics is all about "the middle". It's where most people reside and will continue to reside. It's human nature to be centrist.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
Politics is all about "the middle". It's where most people reside and will continue to reside. It's human nature to be centrist.
Nope. As a former "centrist", politics are all about demogrpahics. Something resembling "the center" no longer exists, where social policy is concerned, as the center is defined as the middle between the left and right. As the left and right become farther and farther apart, the distinction of a "centrist" position becomes increasingly clouded and previously neutral positions are now part of "the left" or "the right".

For example: What exactly is a centrist position on child trannies? What is a centrist position on the "crime" of misgendering people? What about FGM? What's the middle-ground on domestic violence? Like, how much and how often am I allowed to hit my wife? If you'd say "Not at all", then you're not a centrist on the issue.

If you sit on the fence, you're eventually gonna get splinters in your ass; if you don't pick a side that best represents your views, someone else will.

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1140
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2963
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

Xexos wrote:
1 month ago
No, you can't convince me that you're right, because you have mental issues. Probably a form of schizophrenia or some hidden narcissism.

You know the biggest part i hate about you ? Is when you act all high and mighty (always), and like you're always right, and how you're positive in a really delusional and creepy way like a little kid. You try so hard to prove to others or yourself "Oh, look at me everyone, i'm a peaceful good guy who loves everyone and lives in a colorful rainbow filled with everything great!".

You try to appeal to everyone, you're not on any side, you don't have two faces, but multiple faces. "I believe in Christianity which says that we should kill gays and other people, but i'm gonna completely abandon that to please some people and prove to others how good i'am!"

You don't ever believe that negative stuff exist, or you just refuse to do it. You refuse to see any negativity because you're extremely weak mentally. No wonder you threw tantrums over hair loss when you were tall, attractive, living in the first world country and could date and have a normal life with being bald and still have transplants later, but you're just mentally weak and refuse to see negativity unless it's forcefully shoved to your face, only then you throw your tantrums. Someone like you wouldn't last a day in a third world or even a second world country like the people here, the people whom you look down upon and hate because their luck forced them to have hard lives.

I'm not bald-shaming you by the way, so don't take it as that because i know the pain of losing hair so young, but i'm trying to prove a point.

You're also pretty hypocrite. Like when we're talking about the Jews for example and you say "Oh now, antisemitism! You shouldn't criticize people for things they've clearly done and there's solid evidence for it, that's racist!", "Me though ? I will shit on every Muslim including my own cousin and "best" friend because some piece of shit brownie guy stabbed a cop in a city hundreds of miles away from me". And you still preach your crap about "freedom of speech" ?

I know why you have wet dreams about Jordan Peterson every night, it's because he's a completely hollow and fake person like you. Preaching for bullshit ideas that have no real meaning and refuse to take a look at reality because he either can't or just doesn't want to. The type of people who think they're better than everyone and "woke" and always talk about how humanity and mankind are so great and we should all hug each others and be a family and that type of bullshit. Acting humbly in front of others, but they have that deep narcissism crawling inside their minds. But that's also the type of people whom you wouldn't want to see the ugly truth behind, and they usually have the ugliest truth.

You're also a pussy who's insecure about his beliefs and a sheep who refuses to be alone and is desperate to fit in society somewhat, so he just goes with the flow. Like for example how you're a religious person who believes in evolution because that's why everyone else believes, even though it's IMPOSSIBLE for religion and evolution to be on the same page no matter what, but you just don't want to be called stupid, because you're a coward who can't embrace his views and beliefs. How you follow the mainstream media and lie to yourself that somehow that's how you become "woke", when you're just doing what everyone else is doing and you have the same mentality and opinions as them. How you whine about antisemitism, Islam, "conspiracy theorists", just like any average person you could meet anywhere in today's society.

You're also pretty manipulative for the reason i listed above, you have multiple faces and you desperately try to please everyone else, even if it's against what you supposedly stand for. You just want as many people as possible to stand by your side, like you or give you the attention you've been always desperate for, and in order to accomplish that, you manipulate them by sucking their dicks.

I respected you once, or should i say that i tried my hardest to respect you and think you're a good guy, but unfortunately with every shitty post you make, ir makes it harder and harder to look at you in a positive way.

You just make me want to puke.
It's possible that I missed some developments, but otherwise, your anger against Fred seems exaggerated. I'm not going to tell you that he's perfect, but overall I think that he's an impressive individual. As a random example, when HairLossTalk was being destroyed approximately a year ago, I was one person who thought that it would be a good idea to make a different website. That idea is very obvious, and I am certain that many of you had exactly the same idea. Well, Fred is the one who actually did it. In life, ideas may not be free, but they're cheap. It is implementation that has the most value.

Since then he has been the one to do the hard work to advertise it, that's impressive. As a second example, Fred's thinking is actually evolving on things. If you wanted to troll him, you could probably just argue with him at some point by looking up some of his posts from 2012 and copying and pasting them as responses to his current posts. It would be amusing and everybody but Fred would laugh. But what's actually meaningful there is that his thinking is evolving. In my honest assessment, most people reach their final view on things at around age 25, and after that their thinking evolves very little.

I agree with you 100% on Islamophobia being wrong. Admin and I used to have long discussions on the issue, though it's possible that both of us have since evolved.

You seem to be criticizing Admin for having some inconsistent beliefs. First of all, you should at least consider the possibility that you might be the one who's wrong. But second, it is ok to have some inconsistent beliefs, as nobody should expect to arrive at an absolute universal truth. We all have a lot of ideas in our heads, it's certain that this includes a few wrong ideas in each of our heads, and we have to accept that as an inevitable part of reality. If you try to reach absolute truth and consistency, you risk being like a dog chasing its tail.

Lastly, you criticize Admin on the basis that he would not survive in a third world country. Dude, the vast majority of people who have grown up in rich countries have grown up cuddled, and would suffer greatly if they had to live in Egypt, Honduras, Papua New Guinea, etc. Your comment isn't that original. We all know this already. Yes, life is better if you grow up a citizen of a wealthier country such as New Zealand, Japan, Singapore, Israel, Belgium, Ireland, etc.

User avatar
Exodus
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 257
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 417
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by Exodus » 1 month ago

:D :) ;) xD :angel: :( :o :shock: :wtf: :? 8-) :smirk: :| :roll: :cry: :cry: :thumbup: :oops: :P :eh: :wave: :x :lol: :clap: :think: :thinking: :problem: :straight-smile: :sick:

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
If you sit on the fence, you're eventually gonna get splinters in your ass; if you don't pick a side that best represents your views, someone else will.
If one doesn't stop to think about it, it sounds OK to compare physically sitting on a fence to being a political undecided in the middle. But if you stop to think about it then it makes no sense. It's comparing apples and oranges. There really is no comparison between a person physically sitting on a fence and a person being in the middle/undecided on abstract political positions.
Last edited by nameless 3 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 950
Joined: 1 year ago
Reputation: 2002
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by That Guy » 3 weeks ago

nameless wrote:
3 weeks ago
If one doesn't stop to think about it, it sounds cool to compare physically sitting on a fence to being a political undecided in the middle but if you stop to think about it then it makes no sense. It's comparing apples and oranges. These types of statements are totally bogus statements that sound good but are total bs. There really is no comparison between a person physically sitting on a fence and a person being in the middle/undecided on abstract political positions.
You miss the point.

If you try to remain neutral, you will get rekt.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Posts: 259
Joined: 7 months ago
Reputation: 55
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Debunking the Big Bang theory

Post by nameless » 3 weeks ago

That Guy wrote:
3 weeks ago
You miss the point.

If you try to remain neutral, you will get rekt.

What do you base this theory on?

It seems to me that the people getting rekt are the extremists.

It looks to me like you want neutral people to become extreme (on your side) so you post bs that supports the idea that being neutral is bad for a person and being extremist (on your side) is good for a person.

By being neutral a person gets less invested in all the bullshit so he/she has to cope with less setbacks and anguish. It's the extremists on both sides who have to deal with setbacks and anguish.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests