Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson has a strange hair line

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Michael Jackson accuser Wade Robson has a strange hair line

Post by Admin » 1 week ago

The most used keywords to get to this website on Google in the last few days were "wade robson hair".

It's good that people don't care about hair because imagine if they did :npc: .

So did he get a hair transplant? Did he not? We need a 2 hour follow-up to "Leaving Neverland" to address this question.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 week ago

Admin wrote:
1 week ago
The most used keywords to get to this website on Google in the last few days were "wade robson hair".

It's good that people don't care about hair because imagine if they did :npc: .

So did he get a hair transplant? Did he not? We need a 2 hour follow-up to "Leaving Neverland" to address this question.
I haven't been paying attention: What exactly is wrong with this guy's hair? And why is it relevant to the mainstream?
behold the sins of our forefathers

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 week ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
1 week ago
There was never any physical evidence in the Jimmy Savile case either. We all knew he was weird but nobody could touch him when he was alive because of his money, industry power and influence. Savile also did a lot of good in the world too, he raised hundreds of millions for charities, he was knighted by the Queen given something close to a state funeral(people literally spent hours queuing up to see his gold coffin). Only after his death did his influence start to crumble and the truth came out, i suspect the same is going on here.

He wont be the last we already know of a least 2 other high profile celebrities in the UK who hide behind the law but it will come out eventually.
It's a very sad and immoral state, to have five to ten year old children live in a house. There probably was a lot
of disgusting things going on. I can't imagine the horror that went on behind the scenes.

What pisses me off even more, is that some of the celebrities who went to Never Land had a full head of hair.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macaulay_Culkin