Yet another Tinder experiment

Since hair loss and dating are closely intertwined: discuss how to improve your chances with women.
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Head & Shoulders caffeine shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Re: Yet another Tinder experiment

Post by Admin » 7 months ago

justin wrote:
7 months ago
Watching that and then reading the comments is just..

The cringe is unreal.
And of course, that comment section was not purged of all the comments pointing out that this has to be fake.

This may have been the video that sent me straight to puahate, for a while that forum did a great job exposing all this PUA nonsense and the marketing schemes that went along with it.

This one exposing Mystery also did it for me at the time:

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 7 months ago

Admin wrote:
7 months ago
And of course, that comment section was not purged of all the comments pointing out that this has to be fake.

This may have been the video that sent me straight to puahate, for a while that forum did a great job exposing all this PUA nonsense and the marketing schemes that went along with it.

This one exposing Mystery also did it for me at the time:

Man, when I was younger (about 19-21 years old) the guy who was my best friend started getting deep into all that PUA shit and idolizing this dude Mystery. Looking back he also had some underlying mental issues at the time that influenced his behavior.

Dude's story was that he was bullied in his childhood and teenage years due to being overweight with long unkempt heavy metal hair, along some other shit (bad social skills - gave off weird vibes because of a reclusive lifestyle that included spending the majority of his time indoors, on the Internet of course).

He finally lost tons of weight and cut his hair but deep down he only got more and more bitter and became obsessed with proving his worth to his peers, which resulted in an extremely manipulative and antisocial behavior. He had some lays and relationships MAINLY because HE WAS TALL WITH A DECENT hair line/FACE, that didn't last because he was deeply insecure.

All of our mutual friends cut him off and no one misses him, and he's been a loner for some years now, probably back to his reclusive days.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 7 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
7 months ago
I personally don't have a problem with sluttism, but a slut is a slut, the definition is objective not subjective. If there is no shame in being a slut, one should not be offended when called a slut.
Slut is a term that is thrown around too loosely and has no clear definition.
It's a shaming word used by those who are not content with their lot in life, usually angry men who struggle sexually and romantically.
Don't kneel because you feel

Rudiger
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 7 months ago

blackg wrote:
7 months ago
Slut is a bitch that is thrown around too loosely and has no clear definition.
Fixed
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

I see so many profiles of extremely hot girls on OKCupid but they're all the same. No bio, maybe 10 match questions answered. What are girls like these even doing on the site? I almost think they're fabricated profiles/bots that OKCupid set up to keep guys like me interested. :) When I get a notification about a new like, I'm always like oh cool let's see what it is, go to the DoubleTake thing, swipe right on 2 hot girls and there's no match, then I see some ugly fattie knowing it's the one who liked my profile, swipe left and go back to daily activities. :) Same shit every day. :)

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 7 months ago

justin wrote:
7 months ago
I see so many profiles of extremely hot girls on OKCupid but they're all the same. No bio, maybe 10 match questions answered. What are girls like these even doing on the site? I almost think they're fabricated profiles/bots that OKCupid set up to keep guys like me interested. :) When I get a notification about a new like, I'm always like oh cool let's see what it is, go to the DoubleTake thing, swipe right on 2 hot girls and there's no match, then I see some ugly fattie knowing it's the one who liked my profile, swipe left and go back to daily activities. :) Same shit every day. :)
I assume that they're real women, but that they don't make long profiles because they don't need to. The second they sign up, hundreds of guys messaging them. At that point, they're shopping for men in the same way that you might shop for cereal: they see hundreds of choices, a few are good, but none of them is the best in every way and so none of them are satisfactory.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
I assume that they're real women, but that they don't make long profiles because they don't need to. The second they sign up, hundreds of guys messaging them. At that point, they're shopping for men in the same way that you might shop for cereal: they see hundreds of choices, a few are good, but none of them is the best in every way and so none of them are satisfactory.
Haha yeah. A lot of those girls have some real issues to be honest..

I had an attractive girl message me before we even matched once, and showing real interest. We started chatting and the conversation was flowing, then all of a sudden she disappeared. After 3 days I messaged her on Facebook and said I really fancied her and wonder what happened. She said it kept taking me too long to reply and she wasn't feeling the conversation so she went to sleep. She said she simply hasn't logged into OKC since, hence why she didn't answer my message, but that was a lie. Anyway I complained about how it was rude to leave without saying good night and she said: "you don't know me yet and you already criticize me?", I said that I'm sorry and let's start off clear. She said haha okay, asked what I'm upto, said she's watching Netflix.. I asked what she's watching and then she ghosted me. LOL.

Some other time.. another girl, again an attractive one, asked for my Facebook very early in the conversation, I asked why and she said she wants to delete the app. So we started chatting on Facebook and shortly after she disappeared. I messaged her 2 weeks later asking what happened and she said she started seeing someone and wants to give it a chance. I said she didn't even get to know me and never actually deleted the app so it's not cool that she lied. She just answered "good luck :)". Ugh.

Some other time I unmatched a girl because she hadn't replied to my message after waiting a few days. Then all of a sudden I regretted it, I was thinking hey what if she was just busy, so I tried to hit her up on Facebook. After 3 days she answered and asked for my phone number. We talked for a couple weeks and that whole time she kept flip flopping from flirting with me to ducking our date and pretending to be super busy, so I figured she's just an attention whore and told her to fuck off.

Moral of the story is, if you are required to double text the girl, let alone contact her on social media, then it's over and you need to move on to the next.

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
I used to think it's enough if I get a match, but I've learned the hard way that just means I was chosen to compete with 5-10 other guys. :)

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

justin wrote:
7 months ago
Haha yeah. A lot of those girls have some real issues to be honest..

I had an attractive girl message me before we even matched once, and showing real interest. We started chatting and the conversation was flowing, then all of a sudden she disappeared. After 3 days I messaged her on Facebook and said I really fancied her and wonder what happened. She said it kept taking me too long to reply and she wasn't feeling the conversation so she went to sleep. She said she simply hasn't logged into OKC since, hence why she didn't answer my message, but that was a lie. Anyway I complained about how it was rude to leave without saying good night and she said: "you don't know me yet and you already criticize me?", I said that I'm sorry and let's start off clear. She said haha okay, asked what I'm upto, said she's watching Netflix.. I asked what she's watching and then she ghosted me. LOL.

Some other time.. another girl, again an attractive one, asked for my Facebook very early in the conversation, I asked why and she said she wants to delete the app. So we started chatting on Facebook and shortly after she disappeared. I messaged her 2 weeks later asking what happened and she said she started seeing someone and wants to give it a chance. I said she didn't even get to know me and never actually deleted the app so it's not cool that she lied. She just answered "good luck :)". Ugh.

Some other time I unmatched a girl because she hadn't replied to my message after waiting a few days. Then all of a sudden I regretted it, I was thinking hey what if she was just busy, so I tried to hit her up on Facebook. After 3 days she answered and asked for my phone number. We talked for a couple weeks and that whole time she kept flip flopping from flirting with me to ducking our date and pretending to be super busy, so I figured she's just an attention whore and told her to fuck off.

Moral of the story is, if you are required to double text the girl, let alone contact her on social media, then it's over and you need to move on to the next.

Added in 1 minute 7 seconds:
I used to think it's enough if I get a match, but I've learned the hard way that just means I was chosen to compete with 5-10 other guys. :)
I don't think that they're crazy. I think that they're behaving as anybody would if they lived that privileged and oblivious life of being gorgeous.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 7 months ago

B43yLI9.jpg
B43yLI9.jpg (577.43 KiB) Viewed 1181 times
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
I don't think that they're crazy. I think that they're behaving as anybody would if they lived that privileged and oblivious life of being gorgeous.
Okay but let's not act like a lot of those girls don't just amble around aimlessly trying to mega suck attention/validation out of men. :) Also, lying is something I don't condone and I'll cut the girl off for it because it shows a personality trait that'll be toxic in a relationship if things get serious.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 7 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
7 months ago
B43yLI9.jpg
His personality is better than ours. of course he get more pussy. Good for him.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

justin wrote:
7 months ago
Okay but let's not act like a lot of those girls don't just amble around aimlessly trying to mega suck attention/validation out of men. :) Also, lying is something I don't condone and I'll cut the girl off for it because it shows a personality trait that'll be toxic in a relationship if things get serious.
Agreed, and it sucks.

Here's a salon article on women and tinder use.
https://www.salon.com/2019/02/14/bow-do ... ooking-up/
The article is actually about how easy and validating tinder can be for women, though it doesn't realize that.

Grasshopper
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: finasteride 0.5mg, RU58841 2x40mg, Dermarolling bleeding weekly, Microdose minoxidil

Post by Grasshopper » 7 months ago

A female german sex positive feminist podcaster had a controversy not long ago about how she banged a full on skinhead Nazi. She found the whole thing super funny, her audience not so much.

I am somehow critical about these everybody would bang a Nazi stories.
- Some girls legit need the abuse (female version of me, I superlike the kind of girl who has 'the fun in disfunctional' in her bio)
- Some girls are just bored and curious and give a shit about the dude. Girls also discriminate as would fuck, but not good enough for me, in which category the guy falls. Tinder is mostly entertainment.

My friend #1 banged the weirdest dudes, while friend #2 was virgin until 23 and never had a proper relationship, just two three affairs. Both friends are super hot girls.

My friend is good looking in a relationship. He tried to run his tinder into the ground and he realised the high risk jokes sometimes work incredibly well, because they tell the girl that you have options.

We look for a partner who is at the upper end of what we can achieve. And girls often misinterpret your disinterest for high value that you have. That's why girls suddenly like you when you have a girlfriend. Because you don't care anymore and subconsciously transport that through body language ect.

Added in 5 minutes 35 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
Agreed, and it sucks.

Here's a salon article on women and tinder use.
https://www.salon.com/2019/02/14/bow-do ... ooking-up/
The article is actually about how easy and validating tinder can be for women, though it doesn't realize that.
"
I'm not sure if people who write such articles are being willfully dumb, or just out of touch with reality. The author makes it sound like its something glorious to a get a few dozen matches on Tinder for hook ups, and ought to be validating to a young woman. Before you judge me as a prude, 3 years back I was at the lowest point inimy life, very overweight (almost obese), broke, living in my parents basement, had low self esteem, and just miserable. Ironically, this was also a time when I was the most promiscuous in my life. I was having sex with 2-3 guys every week. Getting goodlooking guys off Tinder was like ordering pizza.

I have now lost weight and got my shit together and only hook up occasionally. The point being that guys online are thirsty and many, including goodlooking, hot ones, would do anything to get their dicks wet. Please dont see it as validation. Work on your self esteem from within.
"

Comment under the article.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Grasshopper wrote:
7 months ago

"
I'm not sure if people who write such articles are being willfully dumb, or just out of touch with reality. The author makes it sound like its something glorious to a get a few dozen matches on Tinder for hook ups, and ought to be validating to a young woman. Before you judge me as a prude, 3 years back I was at the lowest point inimy life, very overweight (almost obese), broke, living in my parents basement, had low self esteem, and just miserable. Ironically, this was also a time when I was the most promiscuous in my life. I was having sex with 2-3 guys every week. Getting goodlooking guys off Tinder was like ordering pizza.

I have now lost weight and got my shit together and only hook up occasionally. The point being that guys online are thirsty and many, including goodlooking, hot ones, would do anything to get their dicks wet. Please dont see it as validation. Work on your self esteem from within.
"

Comment under the article.
I'm so sorry to be so jaded, but I wonder if that comment was written by a man masquerading as a woman, to try and be better heard.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 7 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
7 months ago
I'm so sorry to be so jaded, but I wonder if that comment was written by a man masquerading as a woman, to try and be better heard.
Your suspicion is probably justified - because women, the article illustrates it, refuse or are unable to acknowedledge the most simple dynamics in this regard.
On Thursday, I was out with a female friend. She is very rational and straightforward in general, but even she insisted: „If a guy sleeps with a woman, he must find her physically attrative enough for more.“ That is just not the case: men take whatever little they can get - unless they are Arjen and barely have sex as a consequence. Point being: I work like a woman, but I can still easily see how it works for most men.