I don't care anymore

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Re: I don't care anymore

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

blackg wrote:
8 months ago
I have allergies to and when they play up, on top of a bad hair day, I'm an inch away from exploding.
yep . . . i remember one time i was up all night from allergies and i went to food lion the next day for medication. legit blew up and started screaming at an old dude for looking at me too long. lol :/

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 8 months ago

just a reminder to try not to make the same mistake of lashing out i did, been busy the past few weeks with drama over it actually. came back to bite me in the ass. to be honest i've had so many people get mad at me, threaten to fight me, block me online because of how i've been. now i'm fantasizing about another life where i was passively depressed without hurting others :roll:

its extremely difficult to do that though.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 8 months ago

Exodus wrote:
8 months ago
just a reminder to try not to make the same mistake of lashing out i did, been busy the past few weeks with drama over it actually. came back to bite me in the ass. to be honest i've had so many people get mad at me, threaten to fight me, block me online because of how i've been. now i'm fantasizing about another life where i was passively depressed without hurting others :roll:

its extremely difficult to do that though.
I had to give a Like for most interesting usage of the rolleyes emoticon
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4

Post by Murkey Thumb » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
9 months ago
Some people are naturally worthless. They are talentless, genetically inferior, etc. And others are worthless because of their actions and things they done.

I'm both of those types. Worthless because of being extremely talentless and suck at everything (without exception) and being genetically inferior and at the same time i did really horrible, pathetic things that i'll never ever forgive myself for. I'm the epitome of worthlessness. Hair or bald won't matter because i already lost anyways and there's no hope.

And i'm not saying that i'm worthless to sound edgy and gather attention, i'm truly serious about what i'm saying. So please don't mix me with those edgy teens and insane young people who don't even have problems and just want to attention-whore for no reason.
I found becoming an existentialist helped enouromusly with the feelings you are currently experiencing(Nihilism) so maybe a philosophy course would do wonders for you. There is really no point to Nihilism it leads literally nowhere so read Albert Camus or Jean Paul Sartre.
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life" AC

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

Exodus wrote:
8 months ago
yep . . . i remember one time i was up all night from allergies and i went to food lion the next day for medication. legit blew up and started screaming at an old dude for looking at me too long. lol :/
Why did you do that to me?

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1.25 MG ED .. Tea Tree Shampoo 3x a week

Post by Xexos » 2 months ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
2 months ago
I found becoming an existentialist helped enouromusly with the feelings you are currently experiencing(Nihilism) so maybe a philosophy course would do wonders for you. There is really no point to Nihilism it leads literally nowhere so read Albert Camus or Jean Paul Sartre.
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life" AC
Well i said that i won't post here anymore, but your post caught my attention enough to make me go back on my word.

The thing is man, i don't understand myself at all, and neither do others.

Some people think that i'm a psychopathic misogynist monster, some others think i'm a crazy jihadist who wants to take over the world, some think that i'm a nihilistic depressive edgy young man, others think that i'm a cool nice guy, etc.

I honestly don't blame them for thinking like that, but neither do i blame myself. I just don't know what i'am anymore, i don't understand myself at all. I think i'm trying to escape through different personas as a way to cope instead of going insane. People also press my buttons and tend to be harsh and unsympathetic when they judge me, and then blame me when i suddenly lose it and say shit that make them angry, and then poof, i'm the bad guy now. I actually punished a friend of mine in the face 2 days ago because he made me angry and my other friends didn't like it, but i'm just at the limit now, i can't take much now, i'm too weak and i'm heading rapidly towards the rock bottom.

And i don't like it, i'm trying everyday to prevent myself from doing stupid shit and i'm trying my hardest to better my situation even though no one helps me at all.

I just wish people were more understanding that some people just aren't in the mood for the bullshit they say or do to them.

But i'm still afraid though, because i hate loneliness and i want acceptance and validation, because i'm still a human. I honestly never wanted me or my life to turn out this way, but stuff just happened and i wasn't strong enough for them.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago

some others think i'm a crazy jihadist who wants to take over the world...
I honestly don't blame them for thinking like that, but neither do i blame myself.
Never ever come to Europe. Stay in the shithole country wherever it is. It's one thing to be depressed and make mistakes, who didn't do it? But its another thing going full Jihadist because you are sad and your hair is a little bit thinning. That's pathetic.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Never ever come to Europe. Stay in the shithole country wherever it is. It's one thing to be depressed and make mistakes, who didn't do it? But its another thing going full Jihadist because you are sad and your hair is a little bit thinning. That's pathetic.
But you don't have the right to tell me where i should live.

Added in 5 minutes 46 seconds:
JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
Also i'm never gonna harm innocent people and most of my friends are pretty much from the west, so more reasons not to do stupid shit.

And if i ever wanted to go full Elliot Rodger i would just do it here because at that point it wouldn't matter which one i kill, but still the chances of me doing that is 0%.

Also again don't act like i have a beef with Europe or something, i actually don't give a fuck about politics anymore because politics is cope. Attractive and happy people don't give a shit about politics because it's pointless.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago

Also i'm never gonna harm innocent people
That's the problem here. What do you define as innocent? A Jihadist that follows the Koran to a tee, in his eyes everyone but his followers are not innocent. For Anders Breivik, the 70+ young people weren't innocent as well. So don't come here with: "I'm not gonna hurt innocent people" after your insane speech.

Can't you just get an arranged marriage in your country and makes some babies? The incels in the West do not have this option. Better than go full Elliot Rodger.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
That's the problem here. What do you define as innocent? A Jihadist that follows the Koran to a tee, in his eyes everyone but his followers are not innocent. For Anders Breivik, the 70+ young people weren't innocent as well. So don't come here with: "I'm not gonna hurt innocent people" after your insane speech.

Can't you just get an arranged marriage in your country and makes some babies? The incels in the West do not have this option. Better than go full Elliot Rodger.
in my opinion my fellow hair loss sufferers and incels that i met on the forums are innocents, my friends whom i consider as brothers (most are western "non-followers" by the way) on discord are innocents. Children and kids are innocents. Animals are innocents. Anyone who tries his hardest to improve himself or his life is an innocent.

So yeah many are considered innocents in my opinion and they don't deserve suffering. And even though i hate some kind of people like soyboys, numales, attention-whores, etc. They don't deserve to be killed and i don't have the right to harm any of those people.

And about my "insane speech", while it was kinda hard, but i never mentioned killing any innocents in it. And i posted it after i was railed non-stop by 4-5 adults who are 10 years older than me on average, and i got called "barbaric" and "terrorist", and it was during one the the hardest times i had in my entire life (and i've been through serious shit), so yeah i lost it and said what made you angry, doesn't mean it's serious though.

If you're fighting someone and told them "i'll kill you" during the fight when you're angry or you said "i'll kill myself" when you're depressed, does that mean you really want to do it ?

Well people sometimes lose their shit, get over it, it doesn't mean anything unless actions are made. And i won't ever go Elliot Rodger, you misunderstood what i said in my previous post.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
2 months ago
The incels in the West do not have this option.
Well, they have one option; getting themselves a young asian bride.

Xexos
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
Only if they're white though. Ethnic incels (the majority of incels) don't have this option.

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 2 months ago

EvilLocks wrote:
2 months ago
I've seen some really attractive young asian women though. :think:

.. who would never give an incel their time of the day.

So this generalization is not completely true.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

justin wrote:
2 months ago
I've seen some really attractive young asian women though. :think:

.. who would never give an incel their time of the day.

So this generalization is not completely true.
Well, I am not an expert on this subject (duh) I'm just going off what I have seen IRL or on television. I went to a a friends dads funeral a couple months ago and there was this old (50s+) dude there with his arms around this YOUNG (she looked 18) asian girl. She was cute as hell, but looked completely miserable of course.

Added in 43 seconds:
Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Only if they're white though. Ethnic incels (the majority of incels) don't have this option.
There probably is some truth to what you're saying here.

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 2 months ago

Stan22 wrote:
2 months ago
Well i said that i won't post here anymore, but your post caught my attention enough to make me go back on my word.

The thing is man, i don't understand myself at all, and neither do others.

Some people think that i'm a psychopathic misogynist monster, some others think i'm a crazy jihadist who wants to take over the world, some think that i'm a nihilistic depressive edgy young man, others think that i'm a cool nice guy, etc.

I honestly don't blame them for thinking like that, but neither do i blame myself. I just don't know what i'am anymore, i don't understand myself at all. I think i'm trying to escape through different personas as a way to cope instead of going insane. People also press my buttons and tend to be harsh and unsympathetic when they judge me, and then blame me when i suddenly lose it and say shit that make them angry, and then poof, i'm the bad guy now. I actually punished a friend of mine in the face 2 days ago because he made me angry and my other friends didn't like it, but i'm just at the limit now, i can't take much now, i'm too weak and i'm heading rapidly towards the rock bottom.

And i don't like it, i'm trying everyday to prevent myself from doing stupid shit and i'm trying my hardest to better my situation even though no one helps me at all.

I just wish people were more understanding that some people just aren't in the mood for the bullshit they say or do to them.

But i'm still afraid though, because i hate loneliness and i want acceptance and validation, because i'm still a human. I honestly never wanted me or my life to turn out this way, but stuff just happened and i wasn't strong enough for them.
I don't think that your situation is unusual for a young man of your age. We all got ourselves in shitty situations when we are young, end up hating ourselves for it, not being exactly too sure of who we are or why we got in those situations in the first place. You cant buy wisdom or get a break when your field of reference is narrow by age and hormones.

So i have a great deal of sympathy for you as i also had similar experiences, i still have have the scars both physical and mental and am still unsure how i didnt end up in prison with the stupid stuff i did back then. However the answer is to be forgiving of yourself and to do positive things with your life, even small acts of kindness can make you feel better about yourself. Take up a club sport like karate, boxing or football etc. Somewhere you can take out the everday frustrations without harming others. Educate yourself with philosophy which will help you see the world from many different perspectives and will stretch your mind. Make yourself your lifes work.