Sleeping after hair transplant on the crown

Discuss hair transplant techniques (FUE and FUT), surgeons, results, etc.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 1 year ago

Well from :bald: to the picture above, is a huge improvement. Now you don't even have to use Toppik for the crown *jealous*

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: nothing

Post by supremegentleman » 1 year ago

Wow, you have beautiful hair @Admin.

Guest-4
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Guest-4 » 8 months ago

Admin wrote:
1 year ago
So I'm sitting here with 1100 grafts on my crown and I have this stupid worry about my recipient area touching the pillow even though I'm using a travel pillow. And I can't seem to find any information about that particular subject on other hair loss forums.

Something like I don't know, should you just sleep on the travel pillow or also put a normal pillow under it?

@JeanLucBB, you're the only one I can think of on this forum that had work done on his crown. Can you tell me what was your experience with sleeping right after your second hair transplant? Thanks :).
One guy that I met at my transplant clinic just slept kind of vertically to avoid this issue, as in he slept lying on his couch. So his crown wasn't touching anything.

I found this clever, but I also thought that it would be difficult. If I get another hair transplant in the future, I'll try and do so by taking sleeping pills.
PhD in Internalized Incelism.

I had a hair transplant operation with the clinic of Dr. Emrah Cinik in Istanbul, with 2750 grafts being mostly placed in the front. It was a success both for general aesthetics and general well-being, and I encourage others to do the same.