How do you guys cope with your hair loss?

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Re: How do you guys cope with your hair loss?

Post by JasonStatham » 9 months ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
9 months ago
29541606_10211159725924756_3808311832010916647_n.jpg

My mate Chris with his beautiful wife of 6 years. As they would say batting above his average for a fat bald guy but I can assure you both very happy!

The next door neighbours are the same, very happy with their lives have two lovely children. Don't knock it!
I went to the Philippines for 2 months and visited some swiss people doing charity work stuff there. I can tell you, ALL those young (and even middle age one) women with their "happy" foreign husband, fuck a Philippine guy on the side. They even told us lol. So if your bald friend is happy, good for him. But the train for blue pill life ended for me years ago.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 9 months ago

Murkey Thumb wrote:
9 months ago
29541606_10211159725924756_3808311832010916647_n.jpg

As they would say batting above his average for a fat bald guy
I respectfully disagree.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 9 months ago

Arjen wrote:
9 months ago
I respectfully disagree.
He would get nothing in a normal first world country. Fat and bald? lol have fun.

Arjen
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Shaving

Post by Arjen » 9 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
9 months ago
He would get nothing in a normal first world country. Fat and bald? lol have fun.
My point was more aimed at the woman, which is why I wanted to make sure to still remain respectful. Apart from a tiny percentage and crossbreeds (they can turn out to be stunning), I do not find Thai women even remotely attractive.
Last edited by Arjen 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW6
Regimen: nothing

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

Admin wrote:
9 months ago
Now I know why this forum is not complete until shookwun registers.

Did anybody notice that @Exodus registered?

I can guess what he would think about the above :p.
creepy stalker :evil:

and lol. i dont even need to say anything :lol:

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Exodus » 9 months ago

JasonStatham wrote:
9 months ago
Yes, I might be young, but I can see true love from pretended love and I now have 0 tolerance for bullshit, so when Im 40, I assume I will put up with way less then I do now since my libido will not bad as good as it is now (thanks finasteride). A good woman for me is someone that truly loves me and not some 20 year old Philippine girl that just wants my passport. I never understood those men. It's mostly its guys that were horrible with women all their lives that put up with some Thai chicks. I have rarely seen someone that is good with women go across sea to find "love". And if it's just sex and the touch of a woman, why not hire a hooker once a month? That's the MGTOW life I guess xD
yea as someone who is kids from a relationship like this the men are often pretty fucked up and have low standards. it can hardly be called a relationship. these men dont give a fuck about the personality of the woman

as for me i need the girl to be classy and intelligent. id choose mediocre looks and intelligence over a dumb hot girl

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 9 months ago

thethirdman wrote:
9 months ago
I've traveled to many cool destinations but I always feel sad and guilty. "I should be working on myself, looksmaxing etc. rather than enjoying this because, if not, I have no chance". Then I see couples or families wherever I am (they're everywhere, of course) and feel even worse. What would you recommend that I do to stop feeling this way?
It depends. Are you decent looking in spite of hair loss? Or would you still be undesirable even if you were to wake up as a Norwood 1 tomorrow? For me I fall under the latter. At about 22 or so I had an epiphany where I realized I had gone through my "prime" years without ever so much as going on a date and that the easiest window to find love had at last closed on me. So I trained my mind to basically stop thinking about sex and women so much. I spent hours reading the writings of ascetics and other spiritual literature, and after a few years of doing this I got to the point where I hardly ever sexualized women (I honestly can't remember the last time I masturbated).

It helps to have major time sink hobbies to get your mind off women (video games come to mind), as well as a solid group of friends to spend time with. I guess in a nutshell it's MGTOW without the cringey aspects.

If these fail, you can also ask yourself one simple question: are my genetics good enough to pass down to future generations? For me, I am short with bad skin & started balding in my teens; it was a no-brainer for me. If you aren't total genetic trash though, it might be worth it to get a hair transplant and/or start an incredibly aggressive hair loss regimen (the latter might even have the added benefit of crippling your sex drive, so it might be a win-win situation).
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

pjhair
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

Post by pjhair » 9 months ago

Welcome to the forum @Exodus

thethirdman
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie

Post by thethirdman » 9 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
9 months ago
It depends. Are you decent looking in spite of hair loss? Or would you still be undesirable even if you were to wake up as a Norwood 1 tomorrow? For me I fall under the latter. At about 22 or so I had an epiphany where I realized I had gone through my "prime" years without ever so much as going on a date and that the easiest window to find love had at last closed on me. So I trained my mind to basically stop thinking about sex and women so much. I spent hours reading the writings of ascetics and other spiritual literature, and after a few years of doing this I got to the point where I hardly ever sexualized women (I honestly can't remember the last time I masturbated).

It helps to have major time sink hobbies to get your mind off women (video games come to mind), as well as a solid group of friends to spend time with. I guess in a nutshell it's MGTOW without the cringey aspects.

If these fail, you can also ask yourself one simple question: are my genetics good enough to pass down to future generations? For me, I am short with bad skin & started balding in my teens; it was a no-brainer for me. If you aren't total genetic trash though, it might be worth it to get a hair transplant and/or start an incredibly aggressive hair loss regimen (the latter might even have the added benefit of crippling your sex drive, so it might be a win-win situation).
I just don't know whether I'd be undesirable as a Norwood 1. I'm sure that I wouldn't be though, given some of the losers who do well in love all thanks to their hair.

No I just don't think that I could do what you've done. Every time I try I get drawn back either when I see a random woman walking around, when I look at illicit material online or just think about families. I quit video games so that I could focus more on nailing down a wife. Are you saying that I should switch around?

In the past week, a few things have happened. I see lots of guys who are similar to me except Norwood 1 with girlfriends who look less hot than some of the women that I've had on dates. That's what happens when a guy uses deceptive photos and somehow manages to look 20cm taller than his actual height in photos. Also, I had a terrible date with a curvy woman. Probably for the best because, although she was interesting, worldly, ambitious and very smart (that's what you can do if you don't spend 12 hours per week at the gym...), I can't imagine myself dating a curvy woman long term. She was definitely attractive though and nobody should feel wrong or anything for wanting to date her. Her past boyfriend was of a more attractive race than myself. All of these things just go to show that 'lower your standards' isn't really a valid method for bald guys. Hair is the only thing that can make a difference.

Finally, I've been seriously thinking about how much more of this I want to go through with. I just hate the whole business and I keep asking "why me?" and "what did I do to deserve this?".

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 9 months ago

thethirdman wrote:
9 months ago
Are you saying that I should switch around?
Absolutely, but only if you're ready to give up. I don't want to pressure you.
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

supremegentleman
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Finasteride 1mg daily
Minoxidil 5% 2ml daily
1.5mm dermarolling daily
Nizoral 2% shampoo x3 a week

Post by supremegentleman » 2 months ago

I just keep telling myself that I will get a hair transplant and everything is going to be okay. I also look at before and after pictures of hair transplants. This calms me down significantly when I feel distress due to my hair loss. What are your methods for coping?

Exodus
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Exodus » 2 months ago

"nw2"

:eh:

:lol:

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

Sex

justin
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Nothing

Post by justin » 2 months ago

Transplants

My hair has its issues, but I finally have a decent hair line and enough density to rock the trendy young guy hairstyle with pride.
Even when I’m lying on my back I’m never backing down.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 2 months ago

supremegentleman wrote:
2 months ago
I just keep telling myself that I will get a hair transplant and everything is going to be okay. I also look at before and after pictures of hair transplants. This calms me down significantly when I feel distress due to my hair loss. What are you methods for coping?
I usually go to see beautiful places to cope. But you know, a beautiful environment is the darkest hell when you have to experience it all alone.