Bald shaming in Eastern Europe

Discuss how hair loss has affected you, someone you know, or a public figure.
JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Bald shaming in Eastern Europe

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

C4L wrote:
2 months ago
as I recall correctly nameless is a guy who had 1000s of virgins
He has had sex with as many women as 1000 virgins have.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

C4L wrote:
2 months ago
as I recall correctly nameless is a guy who had 1000s of virgins
Where have you been, you bastard!? You should post more often as you are one of the originals.
Anyway, yes, Nameless has bedded quite a few ladies in his time.
I know it's true, I feel it.
behold the sins of our forefathers

JLBB
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Where have you been, you bastard!? You should post more often as you are one of the originals.
Anyway, yes, Nameless has bedded quite a few ladies in his time.
I know it's true, I feel it.
Change your avatar for fuck's sake. Back to some fat slut.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
He has had sex with as many women as 1000 virgins have.
Stop doubting nameless. As I said, I've got a feeling that nameless has quite a history with the ladies.
Sure, it might not be the whole one thousand virgins troupe but I can tell from his even handed approach to females that he was, or still is, in demand from the opposite sex.

He is not bitter, so I think he is visible to those who matter.

Added in 3 minutes 38 seconds:
JeanLucBB wrote:
2 months ago
Change your avatar for fuck's sake. Back to some fat slut.
I'm not here to please you, Janice. I'm here to express my anxieties about hair loss, and on the side, bring awareness to social issues that concern me.
In this case: most Western governments persisting in taxing essential items such as makeup.
Buying makeup and other beauty products should result in a tax rebate of some kind.

My friends are feeling the pinch.
Last edited by blackg 2 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 2 months ago

There isn't any hair loss news coming for awhile. So I'm going to focus on some other things for a few months. See ya all in a few months. Good wishes to all except for Mr. Hand and JeanLucBB aka The Ugly-Hearted Painter.

Added in 3 minutes 36 seconds:
blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Stop doubting nameless. As I said, I've got a feeling that nameless has quite a history with the ladies.
Sure, it might not be the whole one thousand virgins troupe but I can tell from his even handed approach to females that he was, or still is, in demand from the opposite sex.

He is not bitter, so I think he is visible to the people who matter.

Added in 3 minutes 38 seconds:

I'm not here to please you, Janice. I'm here to express my anxieties about hair loss, and on the side, bring awareness to social issues that concern me.
In this case: most Western governments persisting in taxing essential items such as makeup.
Makeup and other beauty products should result in a tax rebate of some kind.

Don't let JeanLucbb's crap wear on you. He says some stupid and ugly-hearted bullshit. He says he's an artist. I think he should bill himself as "The Ugly-Hearted Painter". I'm going to be focused on other things for awhile. Have fun down under and I'll see you in a few months.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
2 months ago
There isn't any hair loss news coming for awhile. So I'm going to focus on some other things for a few months. See ya all in a few months. Good wishes to all except for Mr. Hand and JeanLucBB aka The Ugly-Hearted Painter.

Don't let JeanLucbb's crap wear on you. He says some very ugly-hearted stuff. He says he's an artist so I call him the ugly-hearted painter.
Thanks nameless. Come back soon. And, yes, I think @JeanLucBB has aspirations to be a painter.
I've seen his crayon based work in the local lavatories.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

nameless wrote:
2 months ago

Don't let JeanLucbb's crap wear on you. He says some stupid and ugly-hearted bullshit. He says he's an artist. I think he should bill himself as "The Ugly-Hearted Painter". I'm going to be focused on other things for awhile. Have fun down under and I'll see you in a few months.
You should continually post. I like reading your politically left views, there are few others who are
the same here, but they don't always post on those topics.

You should at least take the political test before you go away for a few months.

yettee
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: Minoxidil

Post by yettee » 2 months ago

rclark wrote:
2 months ago
You should continually post. I like reading your politically left views, there are few others who are
the same here, but they don't always post on those topics.

You should at least take the political test before you go away for a few months.
Indeed rclark. Basically its just you representing the left at this point, everyone else has pretty much stopped posting (including me) or has gone. Its still a good read though.

I took the test at some point and it was almost exactly the same as yours, I was like a smidgen to the right of you. :D

ps you posted about jackson galaxy in another thread. i wanted to give you props for that. he rocks! a real cat master.

rclark
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 2 months ago

yettee wrote:
2 months ago
Indeed rclark. Basically its just you representing the left at this point, everyone else has pretty much stopped posting (including me) or has gone. Its still a good read though.

I took the test at some point and it was almost exactly the same as yours, I was like a smidgen to the right of you. :D

ps you posted about jackson galaxy in another thread. i wanted to give you props for that. he rocks! a real cat master.
I completely respect that. Politics is one of the most alienating topics there is, and it really doesn't turn into a
conversation.

That's what is nice about the Internet, nobody knows who we are.

The other positive is we can never get banned, which happened twice to me on hairlosstalk.

Now that Wolf Pack is here, I have someone I actually enjoy fighting with, so it will make my time
on here much more interesting and fun. :twisted:

That said, please don't quit. The door is always open for people here, unless they get three warnings
but it's only for thirty days.

JasonStatham
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW3.5

Post by JasonStatham » 2 months ago

blackg wrote:
2 months ago
Buying makeup and other beauty products should result in a tax rebate of some kind.

Post of the Day.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 2 months ago

Being bald in Eastern Europe is not a big deal. I think slavs lose hair more than nordics. Eastern Europe is full of roided-up bald guys fucking cute, insanely high quality white girls. If you go full nw9 bald, then the first thing you need to do is get a plane ticket to Poland/Ukraine/Russia.

Being bald is not a big deal there.

C4L
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: dropped finasteride after almost 2 years

Post by C4L » 2 months ago

Char
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shave, wiggy or hatty.

Post by Char » 2 months ago

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
Being bald in Eastern Europe is not a big deal. I think slavs lose hair more than nordics. Eastern Europe is full of roided-up bald guys fucking cute, insanely high quality white girls. If you go full nw9 bald, then the first thing you need to do is get a plane ticket to Poland/Ukraine/Russia.

Being bald is not a big deal there.
As an eastern european I find this insulting, you totally don't know shit :lol:.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 2 months ago

Char wrote:
2 months ago
As an eastern european I find this insulting, you totally don't know shit :lol:.
you're probably just fugly.

if you looked like this guy you would be knee deep in prime eatern european pussy

Char
Hair Loss Newbie
Hair Loss Newbie
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Shave, wiggy or hatty.

Post by Char » 2 months ago

layabout wrote:
2 months ago
you're probably just fugly.

if you looked like this guy you would be knee deep in prime eatern european pussy

Lmao, next you're going to say Bruce Willis.
Wolfy, no one asked for your irrelevant opinion.