Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Discuss everything else: politics, society, culture, science, philosophy, ideas, etc.
JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Re: Africans have never built a major enduring city in 3000 years

Post by JLBB » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
I live in the United States, so I really don't have to think
about it. The subject is Mexico.

Trump had the majority to build it in 2017/2018. He chose not do. There are rumors he is going to resign, and not run again.
"There are rumors he is going to resign, and not run again."

Lmfao you will truly believe anything you read if its from leftist media and anti-Trump.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 5 months ago

rclark wrote:
5 months ago
I live in the United States, so I really don't have to think
about it.
The mantra of many Americans, unfortunately.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 5 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
It's not a need it's a want of the donor and political class who are the only ones that benefit from it.
As flies to wanton boys are we to th' gods,
They kill us for their sport.

King Lear Act 4, scene 1, 32–37

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 5 months ago

The best way forward for Trump would be to override congress and get the wall built, possibly using funds meant for other projects, and damn the legal challenges.

These funds could possibly come from foreign aid projects originally meant for Latin American countries. Sorry folks but America is more important than another round of guilt atonement for past wrongs, this time in the form of foreign aid.

Make history, Trump.
I eat ass (taxpayer funded)

Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Regimen: - 5% Minoxidil once a day and Adenosin shampoo
- Discontinued due to lack of results: Stemoxydine and dermarolling

Post by Admin » 5 months ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
5 months ago
As flies to wanton boys are we to th' gods,
They kill us for their sport.

King Lear Act 4, scene 1, 32–37

From the King Lear movie, Act 5, scene 1

Seriously though, I don't think that analogy works very well, I don't think they get enjoyement from using the people as pawns, they just wanted something and have established a corrupt system to get them what they wanted and everyone who was against it was just an inconvenience, it's just that we don't exist, we don't matter, we are merely tools to get them what they want.

I'm thinking especially about Macron here. In the end, his attitude is just a manifestation of narcissism, basic evil and fortunately, he will pay for it, the elites already paying for it as they (the media, the left-wing governments, academia, etc.) pour their resentful bile on Trump, Brexit, Salvini, Bolsonaro, and the list keeps getting longer. Now I see people say "he's the new Bolsonaro" when talking about a Belgian right-wing figure.

The elites have somehow entranched themselves in a bubble, where they protect themselves with unintelligible financial gibberish, character assassinations towards anyone who doesn't conform to their orthodoxy and soon even laws to keep them there (still talking about France and Macron here), they don't want to give up their position, and they've been in power for more than 50 years now. They thought "we're the side of the good and of course we need to stay in power forever, why would you want it any other way, you toothless nazi bigot, here's some tear gas to keep you in line!"

Here's an interesting Quilette article about what I'm talking about (I hope I make some sense):

https://quillette.com/2018/05/11/elites ... ial-class/
Neema Parvini wrote:What is currently being decried as outbreaks of ‘populism’ by those very elites is simply the majority signaling that the managerial class have had their time. Every day in the media and in our universities, we are seeing the spasms of an old and increasingly irrelevant regime whose power is being challenged for the first time in maybe thirty years, if not longer. They will not go without a struggle – and, as history has shown, they always fight dirty while facts have practically no bearing on their conclusions. The attacks will become wilder, the voices more shrill, the erratic behaviour ever more unpredictable – but in the end, as with every set of elites, they will be replaced.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago

Lmfao you will truly believe anything you read if its from leftist media and anti-Trump.
His former lawyer, Michael Cohen is already going to
prison.

His 2016 Campaign manager is already indicted of working with a Russian Spy.

Trump is involved in this, to some extent.

Added in 12 minutes 27 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
The mantra of many Americans, unfortunately.
Heroin is very inexpensive these days. Cocaine, they might be making some money in.

For the most part, Mexican immigrants aren't entering the country for illegal reasons.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 5 months ago

To everybody in this thread being racist against black people, I hope one of these days you're walking down an alley and get mugged by BBCs

C4L
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3.5
Regimen: none

Post by C4L » 5 months ago

Admin wrote:
5 months ago
I have a statue of this nutcase 100m away from my apartments.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

layabout wrote:
5 months ago
To everybody in this thread being racist against black people, I hope one of these days you're walking down an alley and get mugged by BBCs
So in other words you're well aware that there's a correlation between muggings and BBCs, but you just have no issue with it. This is why people hate SJWs and often become more openly pro-white or anti-black over time.
Last edited by JLBB 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle Grandfather
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW3
Regimen: 5% Minoxidil, 1 mg Finasteride, Nizoral

Post by Uncle Grandfather » 5 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago

Why did he wait until he lost the House to start building the wall (or at least start trying to), though?
Good sense, innocence, cripplin' mankind

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 5 months ago

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
5 months ago
Why did he wait until he lost the House to start building the wall (or at least start trying to), though?
He is trying to start a political war, and not get impeached.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
and often become more openly pro-white/anti-black over time
Maybe you don't intend this,

but the way you list these makes it look like pro-white is inherently anti-black. It isn't a package deal though.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
5 months ago
Being an issue that he's had pushback both from R and Ds from, I suspect those around him have been saying "now's not the time" for the past two years and like on many other issues hes fighting against the people he unfortunately appointed or dealing with in his party. I think only recently and particularly with the amount of negative attention Ann Coulter and other large conservative figures has made about him over in the last month or so has made him realise that the situation is politically dire if he doesn't make at least a reasonable compromise to his initial idea. The desperation wasn't there until they lost the house, and at this point Trump is looking for a decisive political win subsequent to losing control of the house and to appease the base/immigration hawks like Coulter.

Some people think he never cared, honestly this is nonsensical, even if you want to use the idea as a sort of attack on Trump the wall has always been a vanity project that would appeal to him, there's no way that he doesn't care about this issue, both politically and personally. There might be compromise but I suspect it will get done in some sense, I see it as far more likely the Dems back down or he uses the national emergency card to backdoor the plan.

Added in 1 minute 40 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
5 months ago
Maybe you don't intend this,

but the way you list these makes it look like pro-white is inherently anti-black. It isn't a package deal though.
You're right it should have been have been an or rather than a /.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Uncle Grandfather wrote:
5 months ago
He never had the house.

Most of the Republicans are against him. I brought up before that the Republicans (even Trump) are still globalist at their core.

"Anyone who wants to come here can, but they must do legally" I believe were Trump's words.

They don't want the wall either, they want those 3rd world consumers to sell their plastic shit to just as bad as the dems.

Only difference is that republicans (Trump included) are deluded enough to think they can get those minorities to vote for them, while the Democrats actually can.

layabout
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Regimen: dermarolling/minoxidil/microdose finasteride

Post by layabout » 5 months ago

JeanLucBB wrote:
5 months ago
So in other words you're well aware that there's a correlation between muggings and BBCs, but you just have no issue with it. This is why people hate SJWs and often become more openly pro-white or anti-black over time.
sorry, I am pro-ethnick anti-white