Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
Where do you even read that? Magazines? of course there are some 20 year old women with men in their 40s or 50s, but these men aren't your average Joe's, they're usually men with status and/or money. There are very few women (or girls) in the age bracket you are after that'll spread their legs for a 50 year old average Joe.
How often do you see real-life couples with worn out 50yr-old men with young hotties unless there's financial benefit for that girl? I've never seen that for one. I have seen some couples with women in their mid 20s and men in their 40s and 50s, but a 19 year old? Dude, those girls are not hot for 50 year olds, trust me.

Used to are the keywords here. How many years ago was this exactly? (or should I say decades?)
Things change! Of course I'm not going to say you'll never land yourself young girls as I have not seen or met you. But I have serious trouble believing that as soon as you get hair, girls will be throwing themselves at you.
I have my past history/experience to base my beliefs on so I'm going to believe what I'm going to believe until the world teaches me otherwise. I'm not going to change what I believe just because some internet people who know nothing about me or my history tell me I'm wrong. If I get my hair back and I discover women are (somewhat) less interested in me than I anticipated then of course I'll have to adjust my plans. I'll do whatever I have to when reality sinks in.

I do not plan to get involved with a lot of 19-year old women. I think I'll get some 19-year old women but mostly I'll go for them in their 20s. If I said I would only get involved with 19-year-old babes if/when I get my hair back I didn't mean that literally. I just meant beautiful hot young women. Even when I had my hair I was mostly involved with women in their 20s.

And keep in mind that more and more products are coming to market that make people appear younger AND real treatments for the aging process (that can actually reverse at least some aging) are also coming to market. Now of course the products that can really reverse at least some aging are not proven yet but a few are in trials and more are going into trials. Anti-aging senescence human trials are already happening for example and results.so far are hopeful. A couple are in phase 1 trials as we speak.

Very good products to make people look younger are entering the market place all the time. Nifty products that do this are already in the marketplace and would be highly effective on me since I have very few signs of aging. And I pay attention to how the developmental products that *might* actually really reverse some aging are panning out.

Added in 2 minutes 56 seconds:
koolaidshade wrote:
1 month ago
nameless you sound like those guys on reddit's redpill section who think "holding frame", doing starting strength, and dressing like a retired fisherman off a sperry's and polos catalog will help you "spin plates" and get mad 18 yr old pussi when the only plates you'll get are those of some male order bride who can barely speak english
LMAO.

And guys like you always snickered at my looks when I had my hair but the women were mine to lose.

Added in 5 minutes 52 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
@nameless , picking up women in real life is relatively rare now. It may be that you were able to drive down Main Street in your Ford Tempo convertible back in 1976 and get women to swoon ... But by and large, that is not a thing nowadays. Most dating emerges from apps, and the fraction is only going to increase.

On those apps, all people filter by age range, geography, gender, and sexual orientation to start with. So the 19 year-old women will not even see you unless you are on a sugar daddy / sugar baby site. However, you wouldn't even need your hair to be on a sugar daddy site. You would need an income that is so high that you don't bother keeping track of your frequent flyer miles.

You can try setting up a profile on https://www.seeking.com/join -- let us know how it goes. I encourage you to set up a profile there, explore things, and take notes for us detailing how it goes. See for yourself what the reality is.

Back to normal dating sites, on Bumble my settings say women aged 26-36. There's no point to my looking at women aged 25, no matter how hot I look, they won't so much as reject be, as they'll never consider me in the first place. A woman aged 25 will have her setting at men aged 24-29, or something like that. Older men will never be shown to her. Honestly, I'm actually wasting time on women aged 26 and 27 as well. And I'm twenty years younger than you, with young skin.
You know, I hadn't thought about how new tech (apps and social media) have impacted on the dating scene because I'm not dating. And even though I'm not dating anymore I know you're absolutely right about Apps and social media having a big impact on dating.

But that aside, just because women are using Apps and social media for much of their dating strategies does that mean that if women bump into nifty looking guys they won't get flirtations with those guys anymore? I don't think so. My initial belief about your point is that App and social media dating is an adjunct strategy for dating rather than the totality of it. I hope I'm right.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
I have my past history/experience to base my beliefs on so I'm going to believe what I'm going to believe until the world teaches me otherwise. I'm not going to change what I believe just because some internet people who know nothing about me or my history tell me I'm wrong. If I get my hair back and I discover women are (somewhat) less interested in me than I anticipated then of course I'll have to adjust my plans. I'll do whatever I have to when reality sinks in.

I do not plan to get involved with a lot of 19-year old women. I think I'll get some 19-year old women but mostly I'll go for them in their 20s. If I said I would only get involved with 19-year-old babes if/when I get my hair back I didn't mean that literally. I just meant beautiful hot young women. Even when I had my hair I was mostly involved with women in their 20s.

And keep in mind that more and more products are coming to market that make people appear younger AND real treatments for the aging process (that can actually reverse at least some aging) are also coming to market. Now of course the products that can really reverse at least some aging are not proven yet but a few are in trials and more are going into trials. Anti-aging senescence human trials are already happening for example and results.so far are hopeful. A couple are in phase 1 trials as we speak.

Very good products to make people look younger are entering the market place all the time. Nifty products that do this are already in the marketplace and would be highly effective on me since I have very few signs of aging. And I pay attention to how the developmental products that *might* actually really reverse some aging are panning out.
*sigh*
Look I hope it works out for you. I don't wish for you are anyone here to fail in doing what they want to. I just think your expectations are a little high. Even if it's not a hot 19 year old but a beautiful 25-29 year old, those women are often set on successful/handsome men in their late 20s-30s, if you are pushing 50 you'll be in for a rude awakening, most likely. I'm 26 and married to a man who's 31, I think the 5 year age gap is perfect but I would not feel hot about a man in his 50s. Maybe early 40s if it was the right guy. If you asked me when I was 19 though, I would have never gone for a man in his 40s and beyond. I have always been interested in older men but when I say "older" I don't mean men that could be my grandfather. When I was 17 I started going out with a man who was 15 years older and that was pushing it for me, all my friends could not believe their eyes, they were all going out with boys in their teens or very early 20s. Even now most of my friends are dating men in their 20s, some rare occasions 30s. But it's fine if you prove me wrong, good for you if you do manage to live the lifestyle you want.
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
*sigh*
Look I hope it works out for you. I don't wish for you are anyone here to fail in doing what they want to. I just think your expectations are a little high. Even if it's not a hot 19 year old but a beautiful 25-29 year old, those women are often set on successful/handsome men in their late 20s-30s, if you are pushing 50 you'll be in for a rude awakening, most likely. I'm 26 and married to a man who's 31, I think the 5 year age gap is perfect but I would not feel hot about a man in his 50s. Maybe early 40s if it was the right guy. If you asked me when I was 19 though, I would have never gone for a man in his 40s and beyond. I have always been interested in older men but when I say "older" I don't mean men that could be my grandfather. When I was 17 I started going out with a man who was 15 years older and that was pushing it for me, all my friends could not believe their eyes, they were all going out with boys in their teens or very early 20s. Even now most of my friends are dating men in their 20s, some rare occasions 30s. But it's fine if you prove me wrong, good for you if you do manage to live the lifestyle you want.
You have me on the defensive here since I'm responding to your assertions but you haven't answered my one question yet. Please tell me, if Tsuji comes to market in 2020 will you consider getting it?

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
You have me on the defensive here since I'm responding to your assertions but you haven't answered my one question yet. Please tell me, if Tsuji comes to market in 2020 will you consider getting it?
If it's going to cost me almost half a million dollars I can't afford it simply. It also depends, will Tsuji give me a full (or at least nearly full) head of hair or will it give me 20% more hair or something like that? I'm already a diffuse NW5, even if Tsuji reduced me a couple Norwoods it wouldn't matter. I would still look like shit with a NW3. It's a full head or nothing for me, a girl needs a full head of hair. If I'm going to afford it I'll have to sell my house basically, and I can't be doing that unless I am absolutely guaranteed a full head of hair. Even then, where would I live? Where would my growing family live? We can't exactly move into a smaller home.
I have a savings account where I have a bit of money, I also save money each month. If a hair loss cure becomes available to the public, within a reasonable price frame, of course I will get my hands on it. I could sell my car to get the cure but that wouldn't cover it if Tsuji is priced that high.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
If it's going to cost me almost half a million dollars I can't afford it simply. It also depends, will Tsuji give me a full (or at least nearly full) head of hair or will it give me 20% more hair or something like that? I'm already a diffuse NW5, even if Tsuji reduced me a couple Norwoods it wouldn't matter. I would still look like shit with a NW3. It's a full head or nothing for me, a girl needs a full head of hair. If I'm going to afford it I'll have to sell my house basically, and I can't be doing that unless I am absolutely guaranteed a full head of hair. Even then, where would I live? Where would my growing family live? We can't exactly move into a smaller home.
I have a savings account where I have a bit of money, I also save money each month. If a hair loss cure becomes available to the public, within a reasonable price frame, of course I will get my hands on it. I could sell my car to get the cure but that wouldn't cover it if Tsuji is priced that high.
1. Why does everyone keep saying Tsuji will charge "half a million dollars" if Tsuji said $180,000 to $300,00? There's a big difference between $180,000 to $300,000 versus half a million dollars.

2. You say a girl needs a full head of hair as if she needs a full head of hair more than a man does. Why would that be so?

3. Are you saying you're in your 20s and you own a house worth roughly a half million dollars?

4. If you were certain you'd get a full head of hair from Tsuji's treatment would you sell your house to pay for it?

One of the reasons I ask these questions is because That Guy said people who are even able to pay for Tsuji's treatment wouldn't bother coming to this site. if selling your home could put you in a position to get Tsuji's treatment that means there are at least 2 people at this site who could get the treatment. This would enlighten That Guy. And I myself am curious if I'm the only poster who would/could spend like that if Tsuji brings a true cure to market in 2020.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
1. Why does everyone keep saying Tsuji will charge "half a million dollars" if Tsuji said $180,000 to $300,00? There's a big difference between $180,000 to $300,000 versus half a million dollars.

2. You say a girl needs a full head of hair as if she needs a full head of hair more than a man does. Why would that be so?

3. Are you saying you're in your 20s and you own a house worth roughly a half million dollars?

4. If you were certain you'd get a full head of hair from Tsuji's treatment would you sell your house to pay for it?

One of the reasons I ask these questions is because That Guy said people who are even able to pay for Tsuji's treatment wouldn't bother coming to this site. if selling your home could put you in a position to get Tsuji's treatment that means there are at least 2 people at this site who could get the treatment. This would enlighten That Guy. And I myself am curious if I'm the only poster who would/could spend like that if Tsuji brings a true cure to market in 2020.
1. You're right, there's a big difference, but it's still very expensive.

2. A man can get away with some recession or thinning and still look good as long as he's got decent frame, features and head shape. A woman will look horrible with even just a bit of recession/thinning. So for a man 20% more hair could make a real difference, wheres a woman with serious thinning like myself would need more than that.

3. Yes.

4. I couldn't, as me, my husband, dog and our future family need a home to live in. No matter how much I want hair, it would be selfish of me to sacrifice all this because of it. I would, however, start saving up as much money as I possibly could, and I would probably get some money from my parents (whatever they can afford) to help if we were sure that I was going to get my hair back. It would take a few years to save up enough I am sure, but if I truly went for it, I could do it. Sell my house for hair and move into a small apartment though? Not possible.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
1. You're right, there's a big difference, but it's still very expensive.

2. A man can get away with some recession or thinning and still look good as long as he's got decent frame, features and head shape. A woman will look horrible with even just a bit of recession/thinning. So for a man 20% more hair could make a real difference, wheres a woman with serious thinning like myself would need more than that.

3. Yes.

4. I couldn't, as me, my husband, dog and our future family need a home to live in. No matter how much I want hair, it would be selfish of me to sacrifice all this because of it. I would, however, start saving up as much money as I possibly could, and I would probably get some money from my parents (whatever they can afford) to help if we were sure that I was going to get my hair back. It would take a few years to save up enough I am sure, but if I truly went for it, I could do it. Sell my house for hair and move into a small apartment though? Not possible.
Interesting. Aren't you roughly the same age as That Guy?

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Nothing that you say here isn't true in the general sense, and I always agree that one should base their expectation on the rule itself rather than exceptions to it, but as someone who, in recent weeks has been dating a 19-year-old European woman, 20 in a couple months. Granted, only a handful of times but...
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
@nameless , picking up women in real life is relatively rare now.
We should actually be striving as much as possible to meet people in real life and not on dating apps in which people are generally not looking for anything serious, their egos are inflated, etc.

I met this girl at a shop I frequent. I know that I probably lucked out there, but putting myself out in public places where other white people gather and striking up conversations is how I managed to score a date. I think she could be a keeper if it stays on this track.

Those opportunities are much rarer as you say, but we can only bring it back if we make a deliberate effort.
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
You have absolutely nothing in common with today's 19 year olds (neither do I)
I know that a 7-year age difference is not at all comparable to a 30+ like what Nameless is looking at, but you're not that much older than I am, and I have more in common (so far) with this girl I'm seeing than any of the millenial women I've dated in the past. I was able to tell that within minutes of meeting her for the first time.

She's "trad"; she's not a party animal but relaxed, has much the same political beliefs as I do (as far as she's let on), she's extremely-proud of her heritage, we have many of the same interests, etc.

What I'm getting at here is two important details:

• Guys like you and I, if we hope to continue our bloodlines, especially with multiple children, we have ostensibly no choice but to date younger. I'm already at the point where I'd turn my nose up at a 27/28 woman for this reason. It's a very painful reminder of wasted youth and stupid decisions in the past.

• The implication in your post, taken from the truth of present western society of course, is that there should be generational differences; as if the differences in mindset, goals, etc. between generations are supposed to be different. I don't think that they're supposed to be.

In fact, Nameless' generation was the first that made this massive rebellion and departure from the tradition of their forefathers. They — with plenty of encouragement from external forces — opted to abandon the lifestyle, path, values, etc. and lived lives of hedonistic materialism.

and that's the thing: How do you define what the generational differences are if not by material consumerism? Is it because they watch different TV shows and listen to different music? Is it because they have different political views? Is it because they can go binge drinking more often and for longer?

Perhaps maybe the generations aren't supposed to separated at all? Maybe it was fucked up around the 1960s? Maybe every generations goal, as it was before, should be to perpetuate their people, customs, culture, etc.?

Aside from being able-bodied, I just can't see what is supposed to make, or why generations are supposed to so different.

Now, you're of course completely right that Nameless would NOT have anything in common with most of these young women, wouldn't be able to keep up with them, and so forth — but I don't actually think that's the reason he's likely to fail.

I think it comes down to "He's an old man". He would be dead long before her, children he might have with her are at an increased risk of all kinds of problems, he won't be around for much longer and able-bodied to properly help raise them, I don't think Nameless want's kids anyway nor would it be wise at his age, and he will still not be sexually-attractive to most young women anyway.

And at the end of it all: We just don't need old men taking women from the younger generations all the time. We should be avoiding that as much as we can as a society — those young women should ideally being married off to men around their age. It's just that, we're so fucked up right now, that this is difficult.

Nameless would do well to just find a woman closer to his age, and keep her around. Something I've learned is that it's not about finding the hottest woman you can. Looks-wise, you just need to find someone who is not objectionable and has a good personality to make a good wife and mother. On the path he is (still) on, he will never find lasting happiness.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

And at the end of it all: We just don't need old men taking women from the younger generations all the time. We should be avoiding that as much as we can as a society — those young women should ideally being married off to men around their age. It's just that, we're so fucked up right now, that this is difficult.

But it does happen. Some older guys do take women from the younger generation. And it will continue to happen and the world won't crumble for it. You can be opposed to it all you want but opposition alone won't stop me. If I'm allowed to do it I will do it. Try passing a law saying that older guys can't mix it up with younger women. See where that gets you.

Added in 4 minutes 10 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Dating is getting looser and more diverse every day. Young women do mix it up with older guys they're attracted to. And if you think things are fucked up now wait till you see how fucked up things get if/when I get my hair back.

Added in 5 minutes 7 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Now, you're of course completely right that Nameless would NOT have anything in common with most of these young women, wouldn't be able to keep up with them, and so forth — but I don't actually think that's the reason he's likely to fail.

I think it comes down to "He's an old man". He would be dead long before her, children he might have with her are at an increased risk of all kinds of problems, he won't be around for much longer and able-bodied to properly help raise them, I don't think Nameless want's kids anyway nor would it be wise at his age, and he will still not be sexually-attractive to most young women anyway.
What if I don't look like an old man?

What if I look much younger than I am?

What if I'm more attractive than 99.9% of younger men?

If I get my hair back I'm getting a vasectomy.

Added in 2 minutes 17 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

I know that a 7-year age difference is not at all comparable to a 30+ like what Nameless is looking at, but you're not that much older than I am, and I have more in common (so far) with this girl I'm seeing than any of the millenial women I've dated in the past. I was able to tell that within minutes of meeting her for the first time.

She's "trad"; she's not a party animal but relaxed, has much the same political beliefs as I do (as far as she's let on), she's extremely-proud of her heritage, we have many of the same interests, etc.

Does being "trad" mean she's a white-supremacist?

Added in 3 minutes 3 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Nameless' generation was the first that made this massive rebellion and departure from the tradition of their forefathers. They — with plenty of encouragement from external forces — opted to abandon the lifestyle, path, values, etc. and lived lives of hedonistic materialism.
Or maybe we just didn't approve of our forefathers needless and unjustified wars, sexism, racism, white-supremacy, and a host of other bullshit so we rejected all of that immoral crap notwithstanding those of you who want to bring all that crap back.

Added in 5 minutes 38 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Perhaps maybe the generations aren't supposed to separated at all? Maybe it was fucked up around the 1960s? Maybe every generations goal, as it was before, should be to perpetuate their people, customs, culture, etc.?

What if parts of the values, customs, culture, etc, of the previous generation is immoral or mistaken? Should it be perpetuated anyway? Are you saying we should go back to Jim Crow or slavery or blatant sexism and misogyny, open bigotry against gays, etc, etc, etc? Of course that's what you're saying but you won't find majority support for that crap in Western Civilization. It's too easy to become widely known (via social media/internet/cell-phones, and cell-phone cameras) when people mistreat minorities and women. As bad as things are for white-supremacists like yourself today, as tech improves things are only going to get worse for people like you.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
What if I don't look like an old man?

What if I look much younger than I am?

What if I'm more attractive than 99.9% of younger men?
What if you posted a picture of yourself right now?
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
sexism, racism, white-supremacy, and a host of other bullshit so we rejected all of that immoral crap notwithstanding those of you who want to bring all that crap back.
Literally none of your ancestors would pass the "political correctness" test. Literally none.

This means that either our entire previous civilization was invalid, or our current ethical standards are.

It's become self-evident that it's the latter.
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Does being "trad" mean she's a white-supremacist?
Don't worry about "white supremacy" grandpa, you'll be bald corpse when it comes to pass because
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
If I get my hair back I'm getting a vasectomy.
We're not lol

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
What if you posted a picture of yourself right now?
Yea, right.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Yea, right.
Well, come on.

Let us gaze with envy upon this boomer Adonis

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Literally none of your ancestors would pass the "political correctness" test. Literally none.

This means that either our entire previous civilization was invalid, or our current ethical standards are.

It's become self-evident that it's the latter.
Well of course that's what you think - people like me are opposed to your white-supremacist thinking. FYI we're the good guys; you're the bad guys.

Added in 2 minutes 46 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Well, come on.

Let us gaze with envy upon this boomer Adonis
When I said "Yea right" I was being sarcastic.

Added in 2 minutes 30 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

Don't worry about "white supremacy" grandpa, you'll be bald corpse when it comes to pass because

We're not lol
I don't worry about white-supremacy. I just call it out because it's repugnant. It's not a threat, at least for now. To most Americans the white-supremacists are a bunch of lunatic-fringe kooks. If they become popular then I'll start worrying. But it's not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe never. There's just too much mass-communication for it to go main-stream. If America starts going full-on white-supremacy do you know how fast the opposition will start giving Americans reasons to reject it? This isn't the 1930s, fool. Mass-communication is quick and powerful today.

Added in 9 minutes 31 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 8 times in total.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Interesting. Aren't you roughly the same age as That Guy?
I don't know how old That Guy is. I'm 26.

Added in 5 minutes 50 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
A 7 year age gap is within the acceptable range for many girls, but yes, a 20+ year age gap is not for the vast majority. 15 years is my maximum, and it's been since I was in my teens, but I like older men generally and many of my friends would think that is too large of an age gap. I feel like +5-10 years is the golden number for many young girls and women, a man would be wise to stay within that lane (unless he has another opportunity of course)

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

I met this girl at a shop I frequent. I know that I probably lucked out there, but putting myself out in public places where other white people gather and striking up conversations is how I managed to score a date. I think she could be a keeper if it stays on this track.

Those opportunities are much rarer as you say, but we can only bring it back if we make a deliberate effort.

Did you sex her in her trailer yet?

Added in 6 minutes 28 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago

That Guy got himself a woman. Meet their future offspring:

https://www.history.com/news/kkk-youth- ... ment-1920s

Added in 4 minutes 37 seconds:
Hey That Guy how old are you?