Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Tsuji will cost nearly half a million

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 1 month ago

My honest best guess about the Follica (a Jewish company lol) is that it will provide a complementary treatment of intermediate quality and also cost a few thousand dollars. It will be good to have, but nobody should expect a cure or miracle out of it.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Nada

Post by EvilLocks » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
Maybe now EvilLocks will find a bit of happiness and stop considering suicide.
?

What makes you think I am considering suicide? :lol: Have you even read my posts the last 2-3 years? :wtf:
I am fine thank you, apart from my obvious problem hair loss my life is quite nice.

I don't mean to be a downer here, I hope you and everybody here gets their hair back and move on from this problem but I think you'll find yourself disappointed IF you get your hair back. It's not like all of a sudden a crowd of 19-yr old cheerleaders will come knocking at your door asking for a gangbang or that you'll suddenly be the king of the world if only you have hair lol...
Aren't you like in your 40s or 50s? There are more factors other than hair when it comes to attracting young females, or having success in life in general. Hair always helps, but it's not the miracle cure to all your problems that you seem to think it will be. You'll still be you, only with more hair :roll:
At Peace with the Piece 8-)

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: semen retention, real social dynamics, 12 rules for life

Post by koolaidshade » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
...you'll find yourself disappointed IF you get your hair back. It's not like all of a sudden a crowd of 19-yr old cheerleaders will come knocking at your door asking for a gangbang...
fuck that was the whole point of using hair loss treatments :(

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

koolaidshade wrote:
1 month ago
fuck that was the whole point of using hair loss treatments :(
Maybe you should convert to Islam and get those 72 virgins when you get to paradise instead 8-) at least that way youre ensured a good quality gangbang.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
My honest best guess about the Follica (a Jewish company lol) is that it will provide a complementary treatment of intermediate quality and also cost a few thousand dollars. It will be good to have, but nobody should expect a cure or miracle out of it.
Will trade shekelz 4 hair

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
?

What makes you think I am considering suicide? :lol: Have you even read my posts the last 2-3 years? :wtf:
I am fine thank you, apart from my obvious problem hair loss my life is quite nice.
I just know that you sounded suicidal in past posts. I wasn't trying to rag on you about it; I was just thinking that the Tsuji news might lift your spirits some. Anyway here's the news: Tsuji's treatment is already in human studies and it could hit the market in 2020.

The news is very exciting!!!!!!!!!!

And you didn't answer my question - If Tsuji's treatment hits the market in 2020 will you get it?
EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
Maybe you should convert to Islam and get those 72 virgins when you get to paradise instead 8-) at least that way youre ensured a good quality gangbang.
Gangbangs sound sloppy and nasty. Having fun with a different hot babe every night is the way to go.

Added in 4 minutes 6 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
?

I think you'll find yourself disappointed IF you get your hair back.
Chop.
I think you're wrong.

Added in 3 minutes 42 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
There you go - talking about DEATH again.

Added in 7 minutes 20 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Fear not though, The B-52s are on tour and should be stopping by a city near you — you should have no trouble meeting someone there.
I like "Love Shack".

Added in 4 minutes 14 seconds:
That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Will trade shekelz 4 hair
You've got a problem, fool.

Added in 34 minutes 3 seconds:
EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
?

I don't mean to be a downer here, I hope you and everybody here gets their hair back and move on from this problem but I think you'll find yourself disappointed IF you get your hair back. It's not like all of a sudden a crowd of 19-yr old cheerleaders will come knocking at your door asking for a gangbang or that you'll suddenly be the king of the world if only you have hair lol...
Aren't you like in your 40s or 50s? There are more factors other than hair when it comes to attracting young females, or having success in life in general. Hair always helps, but it's not the miracle cure to all your problems that you seem to think it will be. You'll still be you, only with more hair :roll:
What a bunch of phony crap. You're using phony extremes (crowds of 19-year old cheerleaders at our doors for sex and promotions to King of the world) to blue-pill us.

Not one guy here plans to have crowds of 19-year old cheerleaders knocking at his door for sex or that he'll be the king of the world if he gets his hair back. But women do favor attractive men so intelligent men know we'll score better with women if we get our hair back and the men who get their hair back are, in fact, reporting upward movement in their careers. So yes, we will score better with women if we get our hair back and we will do better in life if we get our hair back. Please stop blue-pilling me/us.

I show you kindness by making sure you feel the gravity of the recent exciting news about Tsuji's treatment and you respond by blue-pilling me and everyone else at this site.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

EvilLocks wrote:
1 month ago
lol i remember there was a guy on the HairLossTalk forum who used all this setipripant/prostaglandin protcol whatever and then he gave up the experimental treatment cause he became fully devoted to islam

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
I just know that you sounded suicidal in past posts. I wasn't trying to rag on you about it; I was just thinking that the Tsuji news might lift your spirits some. Anyway here's the news: Tsuji's treatment is already in human studies and it could hit the market in 2020.

The news is so exciting!!!!!!!!!!

And you didn't answer my question - If Tsuji's treatment hits the market in 2020 will you get it?

Gangbangs sound sloppy and nasty. Having fun with a different hot babe every night is the way to go.

Added in 4 minutes 6 seconds:

I think you're wrong.

Added in 3 minutes 42 seconds:

There you go - talking about DEATH again.

Added in 7 minutes 20 seconds:

I like "Love Shack".

Added in 4 minutes 14 seconds:

You've got a problem, fool.

Added in 34 minutes 3 seconds:

What a bunch of phony crap. You're using phony extremes (crowds of 19-year old cheerleaders at our doors for sex and promotions to King of the world) to blue-pill us.

Not one guy here plans to have crowds of 19-year old cheerleaders knocking at his door for sex or that he'll be the king of the world if he gets his hair back. But women do favor attractive men so intelligent men know we'll score better with women if we get our hair back and the men who get their hair back are, in fact, reporting upward movement in their careers. So yes, we will score better with women if we get our hair back and we will do better in life if we get our hair back. Please stop blue-pilling me/us.

I show you kindness by making sure you feel the gravity of the recent exciting news about Tsuji's treatment and you respond by blue-pilling me and everyone else at this site.
@EvilLocks is not blue pulling you. That's her general thinking and she has had a consistent outlook for a while.

19 year old women simply don't want 50 year old men, a few exceptions regardless. They want men aged 18-22, approximately.

You will do better with women of you get your hair back -- with women in your own age bracket.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 1 month ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
You will do better with women of you get your hair back -- with women in your own age bracket.
Do you really think he will go for them though, and that they'd make him happy?

He seems quite convinced (no doubt feels he deserves) that he's going to be getting with women less than half his age.

nameless
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
1 month ago
Do you really think he will go for them though, and that they'd make him happy?

He seems quite convinced (no doubt feels he deserves) that he's going to be getting with women less than half his age.
All the while I had my hair guys would tell rag on my looks. I didn't listen to it then and I'm not listening to it now. I'll go for the best women I can get and if I have my hair I'm confident lots of the things I want will go my way. Just because you can't do something when you have your hair doesn't mean I can't do it as well.

Added in 7 minutes 13 seconds:
Afro_Vacancy wrote:
1 month ago
@EvilLocks is not blue pulling you. That's her general thinking and she has had a consistent outlook for a while.

19 year old women simply don't want 50 year old men, a few exceptions regardless. They want men aged 18-22, approximately.

I disagree. I'm certain she's blue-pilling me with that talk about me thinking I'm going to be the king of the world and have crowds of cheerleaders knocking on my door for sex. I never said any such thing. She's trying to get me to tone down my expectations but I don't see any reason for that. If I get my hair back I'll be just fine.

And since 19 year old women want men aged 18-22 why do I read about 20 year old women with guys in their 40s and 50s?

I used to score women just by going for a drive. They'd see me through the car windshield and stick their thumbs out. And not one of them ever asked me how old I was. I work on computers so I'm indoors a lot. Where I live there's a lot of cloud cover. I have very light wrinkles and there are new products coming to market to improve those light wrinkles. If I get my hair back within the next few years I'm sure I'll be just fine.
Last edited by nameless 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.

JLBB
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW1
Regimen: 0.25mg Finasteride

Post by JLBB » 1 month ago

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
All the while I had my hair guys would tell rag on my looks. I didn't listen to it then and I'm not listening to it now. I'll go for the best women I can get and if I have my hair I'm confident lots of the things I want will go my way. Just because you can't do something when you have your hair doesn't mean I can't do it as well.

Added in 7 minutes 13 seconds:

I disagree. I'm certain she's blue-pilling me with that talk about me thinking I'm going to be the king of the world and have crowds of cheerleaders knocking on my door for sex. I never said any such thing. She's trying to get me to tone down my expectations but I don't see any reason for that. If I get my hair back I'll be just fine.

And since 19 year old women want men aged 18-22 why do I read about 20 year old women with guys in their 40s and 50s.

I used to score women just by going for a drive. They'd see me through the car windshield and stick their thumbs out. And not one of them ever asked me how old I was. I work on computers so I'm indoors a lot. Where I live there's a lot of cloud cover. I have very light wrinkles and there are new products coming to market to improve those light wrinkles. If I get my hair back within the next few years I'm sure I'll be just fine.
Are more people coming the conclusion I did forever ago that nameless is delusional to the point of mental illness? He sounds like he is on the autism spectrum in many of these posts too. Especially when the way he randomly said Evillocks seemed suicidal. That and thinking it’s viable to score 20 year old women as a 40 year old because he “read” it somewhere.

Nameless belongs in a mental hospital.

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
And since 19 year old women want men aged 18-22 why do I read about 20 year old women with guys in their 40s and 50s.
Where do you even read that? Magazines? of course there are some 20 year old women with men in their 40s or 50s, but these men aren't your average Joe's, they're usually men with status and/or money. There are very few women (or girls) in the age bracket you are after that'll spread their legs for a 50 year old average Joe.
How often do you see real-life couples with worn out 50yr-old men with young hotties unless there's financial benefit for that girl? I've never seen that for one. I have seen some couples with women in their mid 20s and men in their 40s and 50s, but a 19 year old? Dude, those girls are not hot for 50 year olds, trust me.
nameless wrote:
1 month ago
I used to score women just by going for a drive. They'd see me through the car windshield and stick their thumbs out. And not one of them ever asked me how old I was.
Used to are the keywords here. How many years ago was this exactly? (or should I say decades?)
Things change! Of course I'm not going to say you'll never land yourself young girls as I have not seen or met you. But I have serious trouble believing that as soon as you get hair, girls will be throwing themselves at you.

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

@nameless , picking up women in real life is relatively rare now. It may be that you were able to drive down Main Street in your Ford Tempo convertible back in 1976 and get women to swoon ... But by and large, that is not a thing nowadays. Most dating emerges from apps, and the fraction is only going to increase.

On those apps, all people filter by age range, geography, gender, and sexual orientation to start with. So the 19 year-old women will not even see you unless you are on a sugar daddy / sugar baby site. However, you wouldn't even need your hair to be on a sugar daddy site. You would need an income that is so high that you don't bother keeping track of your frequent flyer miles.

You can try setting up a profile on https://www.seeking.com/join -- let us know how it goes. I encourage you to set up a profile there, explore things, and take notes for us detailing how it goes. See for yourself what the reality is.

Back to normal dating sites, on Bumble my settings say women aged 26-36. There's no point to my looking at women aged 25, no matter how hot I look, they won't so much as reject be, as they'll never consider me in the first place. A woman aged 25 will have her setting at men aged 24-29, or something like that. Older men will never be shown to her. Honestly, I'm actually wasting time on women aged 26 and 27 as well. And I'm twenty years younger than you, with young skin.

You're also ignoring the fact that personality matters. 19 year old women don't just want a man who looks 19, they want one who acts like it, or maybe acts like he's 20. A relationship is largely about sharing an important period in one's life. You have absolutely nothing in common with today's 19 year olds (neither do I) and if you joined one of their social groups you would just make everybody there uncomfortable. They would just make facial expressions at one another, akwardly waiting for one of them to kick you out.

koolaidshade
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

nameless you sound like those guys on reddit's redpill section who think "holding frame", doing starting strength, and dressing like a retired fisherman off a sperry's and polos catalog will help you "spin plates" and get mad 18 yr old pussi when the only plates you'll get are those of some male order bride who can barely speak english

EvilLocks
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast

koolaidshade wrote:
1 month ago
nameless you sound like those guys on reddit's redpill section who think "holding frame", doing starting strength, and dressing like a retired fisherman off a sperry's and polos catalog will help you "spin plates" and get mad 18 yr old pussi when the only plates you'll get are those of some male order bride who can barely speak english
To be fair, some older men have success with young women, we see celebs all the time going out with women who are 15-30 years younger than themselves. But it's like I said, these men have status, they have money, connections, and some like Leonardo DiCaprio and George Clooney have good looks on top of this. Even Leo, if he worked as an anonymous plumber being a single father of 2 would have issues attracting his current girlfriend, aged 22.
It was never my intention to insult @nameless , I'm merely trying to bring him back to earth so the fall won't be as hard when/if he finds out reality doesn't match his expectations.
Let's say nameless is 45 years old. Let's say that sometime during the next 5 years he gets all his hair back. Does he truly think that the same age bracket of women who winked at him in his car will do the same 20 (or so) years later, just cause he's got hair now?
Hair does not = pussy magnet, at least on it's own. Look at Jason Statham (yes, I'm using this age-old example) - he's pretty bald and he has a hot wife about 15 years younger than him who he's been dating since she was barely over 20. Nameless have to ask himself, why does this bald guy get a hot wife while he doesn't, they're both bald, after all?
To attract <25 p*ssy when you are in your 40s and beyond you have to tick many boxes, and be at the right place at the right time. If hair is all it takes to bring nameless back to his stud status I wonder why girls aren't already all over him. After all, other bald, high status men are able to get such girlfriends even despite being bald.
Getting his hair back won't suddenly mean a night and day difference when it comes to dating, but hopefully it will give you, as the rest of us, some peace of mind (no I'm not suicidal, AGAIN, I'm happy, don't know where you get that from!)