Follica beginning pivotal study

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2.5

Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Someone on HairLossTalk posted this.

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/follic ... l-in-2019/

12 week pivotal study. Exciting times.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by Hanginginthewire » 2 months ago

Yeah, everyone is really excited.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hanginginthewire wrote:
2 months ago
Yeah, everyone is really excited.
The only thing that excites you is a disease-ridden dick ready to give you the AIDS.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
The only thing that excites you is a disease-ridden dick ready to give you the AIDS.
Actually it’s “the HIV,” that’s the virus. AIDS is the result. Math, science, humor - so many subjects you are lacking in.

I’m sorry if you’re feeling blue after AfroVacancy humiliated you, maybe working on one of your book reports will make you feel better, buddy?

Did you finish Culture of Critique yet? You’re almost done with your white identitarian starter pack!!

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Hanginginthewire wrote:
2 months ago
Actually it’s “the HIV,” that’s the virus. AIDS is the result. Math, science, humor - so many subjects you are lacking in.

I’m sorry if you’re feeling blue after AfroVacancy humiliated you, maybe working on one of your book reports will make you feel better, buddy?

Did you finish Culture of Critique yet? You’re almost done with your white identitarian starter pack!!
Lol sure he did. I'd not be surprised if you're a jew yourself.

and yes I'm not familiar with all the distinctions of HIV and AIDS, because I'm not a disgusting, degenerate faggot.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Lol sure he did. I'd not be surprised if you're a jew yourself.

and yes I'm not familiar with all the distinctions of HIV and AIDS, because I'm not a disgusting, degenerate faggot.
Lol yeah I’m a “degenerate.” Your whole vocabulary and worldview is just recycled garbage you read online. It’s so embarrassing! Honk honk! Clown world! Cuck! You’ve got the lexicon! It’s no wonder you are taken in by snake oil and chicanery in the hair loss world, you have no frame of reference outside of the McSpencer Group and Richard Spencer’s hair line.

How many abortions have you financed, degenerate? Make an honest effort to answer now...

Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 2 months ago

Follica was co-founded by Daphne Zohar. With a name like that, she is almost certainly a Jewish woman. Interesting.

@Hanginginthewire -- I want to apologize for not having previously admonished his homophobia. One of my failings in this ordeal is that I did not recognize his state at an earlier time. That is something that I should reflect on. It may be that he's gotten worse, or it may be that he was always this bad, he was concealing it imperfectly, and if I had exercised better judgment I would have seen it earlier. I should have done better. Homophobia is toxic, mean spirited, and flat-out dumb.

By the way, most understand the difference between HIV and AIDS, as they do between influenza and a fever. It's not hard.

That Guy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
2 months ago
Follica was co-founded by Daphne Zohar. With a name like that, she is almost certainly a Jewish woman. Interesting.

Hanginginthewire -- I want to apologize for not having previously admonished his homophobia. One of my failings in this ordeal is that I did not recognize his state at an earlier time. That is something that I should reflect on. It may be that he's gotten worse, or it may be that he was always this bad, he was concealing it imperfectly, and if I had exercised better judgment I would have seen it earlier. I should have done better. Homophobia is toxic, mean spirited, and flat-out dumb.

By the way, most understand the difference between HIV and AIDS, as they do between influenza and a fever. It's not hard.
Look at you, admonishing homophobia.

Not demographic replacement, though. Nope, that's Afro-approved.

and what are you saying? We can identify Jews by their last name?

Maybe you should take another look then, through all that media and such you claimed wasn't Jewish-owned.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Someone on HairLossTalk posted this.

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/follic ... l-in-2019/

12 week pivotal study. Exciting times.
I think Follica will be an expensive minoxidil-repackaging scam.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Post by rclark » 1 month ago

Follica isn't coming out, and they've had the same website for a while.

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 1 month ago

What is Follica?
embrace pansexuality

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

blackg wrote:
1 month ago
What is Follica?
A mixture of dermarolling, with a medication added for hair. They give you a schedule.

It was discovered by University of PA Health. One of the top colleges.

nameless
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Hair Loss Enthusiast
Regimen: None at this time.

Post by nameless » 1 month ago

rclark wrote:
1 month ago
A mixture of dermarolling, with a medication added for hair. They give you a schedule.

It was discovered by University of PA Health. One of the top colleges.
The mixture will turn out to be minoxidil. Dermarolling + minoxidil.

They'll include a very fancy applicator for the minoxidil and a doctor or technician will do the original scalp perturbing and you'll see some kind of health tech every few months. For all this complication they will charge you thousands of dollars. You'll get about as much hair as you do with minoxidil and dermarolling on your own.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
1 month ago
The mixture will turn out to be minoxidil. Dermarolling + minoxidil.

They'll include a very fancy applicator for the minoxidil and a doctor or technician will do the original scalp perturbing and you'll see some kind of health tech every few months. For all this complication they will charge you thousands of dollars. You'll get about as much hair as you do with minoxidil and dermarolling on your own.
They have a "dermarolling schedule app", can you believe it? Anybody with a cell phone these days can make a schedule.

They are just using a patent (if they have one) to file stupid lawsuits against people and make money off it.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice

Post by Hanginginthewire » 1 month ago

They have a "dermarolling schedule app", can you believe it? Anybody with a cell phone these days can make a schedule.

Lol, right? The app part really seals the deal from merely worthless to downright embarrassing. Absolute joke.