Follica beginning pivotal study

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 856
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1870
Norwood: NW2.5

Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by That Guy » 1 week ago

Someone on HairLossTalk posted this.

https://www.hairlosscure2020.com/follic ... l-in-2019/

12 week pivotal study. Exciting times.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 59
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 54
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by Hanginginthewire » 4 days ago

Yeah, everyone is really excited.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 856
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1870
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by That Guy » 4 days ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
4 days ago
Yeah, everyone is really excited.
The only thing that excites you is a disease-ridden dick ready to give you the AIDS.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 59
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 54
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by Hanginginthewire » 4 days ago

That Guy wrote:
4 days ago
The only thing that excites you is a disease-ridden dick ready to give you the AIDS.
Actually it’s “the HIV,” that’s the virus. AIDS is the result. Math, science, humor - so many subjects you are lacking in.

I’m sorry if you’re feeling blue after AfroVacancy humiliated you, maybe working on one of your book reports will make you feel better, buddy?

Did you finish Culture of Critique yet? You’re almost done with your white identitarian starter pack!!

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 856
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1870
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by That Guy » 4 days ago

Hanginginthewire wrote:
4 days ago
Actually it’s “the HIV,” that’s the virus. AIDS is the result. Math, science, humor - so many subjects you are lacking in.

I’m sorry if you’re feeling blue after AfroVacancy humiliated you, maybe working on one of your book reports will make you feel better, buddy?

Did you finish Culture of Critique yet? You’re almost done with your white identitarian starter pack!!
Lol sure he did. I'd not be surprised if you're a jew yourself.

and yes I'm not familiar with all the distinctions of HIV and AIDS, because I'm not a disgusting, degenerate faggot.

Hanginginthewire
Hair Loss Novice
Hair Loss Novice
Posts: 59
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 54
Norwood: NW5
Regimen: Propecia

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by Hanginginthewire » 4 days ago

That Guy wrote:
4 days ago
Lol sure he did. I'd not be surprised if you're a jew yourself.

and yes I'm not familiar with all the distinctions of HIV and AIDS, because I'm not a disgusting, degenerate faggot.
Lol yeah I’m a “degenerate.” Your whole vocabulary and worldview is just recycled garbage you read online. It’s so embarrassing! Honk honk! Clown world! Cuck! You’ve got the lexicon! It’s no wonder you are taken in by snake oil and chicanery in the hair loss world, you have no frame of reference outside of the McSpencer Group and Richard Spencer’s hair line.

How many abortions have you financed, degenerate? Make an honest effort to answer now...

User avatar
Afro_Vacancy
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Posts: 1135
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 2957
Norwood: NW2
Regimen: 1 ml of 5% liquid minoxidil, includes ~20 mg of RU58841 58841; nizoral 3x/week, dermarolling (1.5 mm) 1x/week

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by Afro_Vacancy » 4 days ago

Follica was co-founded by Daphne Zohar. With a name like that, she is almost certainly a Jewish woman. Interesting.

@Hanginginthewire -- I want to apologize for not having previously admonished his homophobia. One of my failings in this ordeal is that I did not recognize his state at an earlier time. That is something that I should reflect on. It may be that he's gotten worse, or it may be that he was always this bad, he was concealing it imperfectly, and if I had exercised better judgment I would have seen it earlier. I should have done better. Homophobia is toxic, mean spirited, and flat-out dumb.

By the way, most understand the difference between HIV and AIDS, as they do between influenza and a fever. It's not hard.

User avatar
That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Posts: 856
Joined: 11 months ago
Reputation: 1870
Norwood: NW2.5

Re: Follica beginning pivotal study

Post by That Guy » 4 days ago

Afro_Vacancy wrote:
4 days ago
Follica was co-founded by Daphne Zohar. With a name like that, she is almost certainly a Jewish woman. Interesting.

Hanginginthewire -- I want to apologize for not having previously admonished his homophobia. One of my failings in this ordeal is that I did not recognize his state at an earlier time. That is something that I should reflect on. It may be that he's gotten worse, or it may be that he was always this bad, he was concealing it imperfectly, and if I had exercised better judgment I would have seen it earlier. I should have done better. Homophobia is toxic, mean spirited, and flat-out dumb.

By the way, most understand the difference between HIV and AIDS, as they do between influenza and a fever. It's not hard.
Look at you, admonishing homophobia.

Not demographic replacement, though. Nope, that's Afro-approved.

and what are you saying? We can identify Jews by their last name?

Maybe you should take another look then, through all that media and such you claimed wasn't Jewish-owned.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest