Tsuji is getting close!

Discuss the latest news about cutting edge hair loss research: Tsuji, RepliCel, Follicum, etc.
nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie
Norwood: NW4
Regimen: None at this time.

Tsuji is getting close!

Post by nameless » 4 months ago

The more I read about Tsuji the more sure I am that he will bring an amazing breakthrough to the hair loss market sooner than any other research group. We are now into 2019 and we have 3 groups working on plausible cures for hair loss - Tsuji, Jahoda and Christiano, and HairClone. I think Tsuji will be the first to cross the finish line and I think they will bring a product to market in Asia sometime in 2020. So I think a cure for hair loss will hit the market in Asia sometime next year. This disaster is finally almost over. And because Tsuji is getting so close all of the groups working on other potential cures are under pressure to get their treatments to market as well. I don't think any true breakthroughs will come to market before Tsuji but that's just my opinion.
Last edited by nameless 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).
Using 1.5 mm needle on all bald/balding areas weekly.

Re: Tsuji is getting close!

Post by rclark » 4 months ago

Tsuji is the most "permanent" solution for hairloss. Histogen is definitely a second, but I hope will come through, although it's not as strong as Tsuji. It's a temporary solution as opposed to a permanent one.

There trying to make it a "cure all" product though. They were shooting for FDA clearance for
female androgen andropecia, in the United States.

Even if Histogen is a temporary solution (two to five years), just imagine how much successful
they would have been for androgen alopecia in males.

The problem is, the majority of women don't hit androgen alopecia until much later in life, and
it's not that advanced.

If they would have went for FDA approval, for male androgen alopecia (their test on Japanese
males was very good), they would have a huge market share in the United States.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Could Admin possibly get an interview with Team Tsuji?

It would be nice to get an update from Tsuji and HairClone if Admin could arrange for us to submit questions that the two teams could answer.

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Norwood: NW2.5

Post by That Guy » 4 months ago

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
Could Admin possibly get an interview with Team Tsuji?

It would be nice to get an update from Tsuji and HairClone if Admin could arrange for us to submit questions that the two teams could answer.
This isn't HairLossTalk

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
This isn't HairLossTalk

Yet another post by you wherein you act as if you've posted something enlightened and fools for it.

Does the fact that IOHL is not HairLossTalk stop Admin from introducing himself to Team Tsuji and asking Team Tsuji if they'll answer some questions from us?

Actually I think it's a good idea because if HairLossTalk asks them to answer some questions at this time Team Tsuji might think it's too soon since they recently answered some questions for HairLossTalk. Team Tsuji might be more inclined to answer questions for a group that they haven't answered questions for in the recent past. Now if IOHL admin doesn't want to be bothered with reaching out to Team Tsuji that's a different story. Or maybe IOHL is too small-time to try something like that.

And the only reason you don't care about Tsuji is that you know you won't be able to afford it.
Last edited by nameless 4 months ago, edited 12 times in total.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Added in 1 hour 28 minutes 46 seconds:
rclark wrote:
4 months ago
Tsuji is the most "permanent" solution for hairloss. Histogen is definitely a second, but I hope will come through, although it's not as strong as Tsuji. It's a temporary solution as opposed to a permanent one.

There trying to make it a "cure all" product though. They were shooting for FDA clearance for
female androgen andropecia, in the United States.

Even if Histogen is a temporary solution (two to five years), just imagine how much successful
they would have been for androgen alopecia in males.

The problem is, the majority of women don't hit androgen alopecia until much later in life, and
it's not that advanced.

If they would have went for FDA approval, for male androgen alopecia (their test on Japanese
males was very good), they would have a huge market share in the United States.
Tsuji's promise isn't so much permanence as it is its' thoroughness. It promises to give you whatever volume you want up to and including a true full head of hair. It will cost you some cash but it could really give you the total fullness and length that you want.

But I would take a temporary solution that would give me a full head of hair for 2 - 5 years as long as it kept working perfectly every time I used it every couple of years. I would hate to get my hair back and then lose it again in a few years. But I can't just "imagine" what Histogen's results would be for men. I'm not as high on Histogen as you are. Their results in men so far have been kind of weak. I do think it might help protect hair or make it thicker once you've recovered your hair from a treatment like Tsuji's.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru
Regimen: Finasteride 1 mg daily, Progesterone 2% (22mg daily), Minoxidil 15% hair growth only).

Tsuji definitely has cloning going for it, and cloning hair versus transplanting
from a part other than the scalp will be natural looking.

My hair line on my neck isn't as far down as it used to be, compared to my
thirties.

That said, my back and sides have much better density than my vertex and
hair line.

Sometimes I wonder if the hair line and vertex are just the first to "go", from
DHT.

The tests in Japan for Histogen did very well, for men in the forties and fifties age group.
It wasn't a huge density improvement, but it was definitely a visible improvement.

That said, I don't know how the Histogen results were in Mexico. And they are going to have
a hard time marketing against quicker fixes, such as a hair transplant.

nameless
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

rclark wrote:
4 months ago
Tsuji definitely has cloning going for it, and cloning hair versus transplanting
from a part other than the scalp will be natural looking.

My hair line on my neck isn't as far down as it used to be, compared to my
thirties.

That said, my back and sides have much better density than my vertex and
hair line.

Sometimes I wonder if the hair line and vertex are just the first to "go", from
DHT.

The tests in Japan for Histogen did very well, for men in the forties and fifties age group.
It wasn't a huge density improvement, but it was definitely a visible improvement.

That said, I don't know how the Histogen results were in Mexico. And they are going to have
a hard time marketing against quicker fixes, such as a hair transplant.
1) I did not see the study results of Histogen conducted in Japan. Can you provide a link to those results, please?

2) If Tsuji's treatment is the first to commercialize breakthrough results will you go to Asia to get Tsuji's treatment? Can you afford it? If Tsuji's treatment is the first to come to market, and if it's the breakthrough I'm looking for, I will get it as soon as it comes to market.

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

nameless wrote:
4 months ago
1) I did not see the study results of Histogen conducted in Japan. Can you provide a link to those results, please?

2) If Tsuji's treatment is the first to commercialize breakthrough results will you go to Asia to get Tsuji's treatment? Can you afford it? If Tsuji's treatment is the first to come to market, and if it's the breakthrough I'm looking for, I will get it as soon as it comes to market.
The Histogen study was from a paper in India, an older article. They do daily articles, so it's probably not there any more. It was about the
Japan study. What I am referring to also are the pages about it posted on HairLossTalk.
There was a 10% - 15% gain, which they published on hairlosstalk, which might not seem much, but the men where in their mid forties, and I believe (memory here, but you might want to check because the results were there, unless they archived them), they were in their fifties as well. That was
Gail's selling point, and she has articles about it on their website.

I really don't go on hairlosstalk any more. I find the place to be a giant infomercial.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 4 months ago

Hairlosstalk 2019

~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

rclark
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Rudiger wrote:
4 months ago
Hairlosstalk 2019

It's definitely going down hill.

There are company representatives that have a lot "technical knowledge" about their product,
and blog about it there. They never admit who they work for, so it is kind of dishonest advertising.

If someone would say, I work for this company or at least admit it on their profile, that would be one thing.

Murkey Thumb
Hair Loss Rookie
Hair Loss Rookie

Post by Murkey Thumb » 2 months ago

I think Histogen is a big scam, the hair loss cure is just a way of attracting money so they can actually spend that money on their skin creams . Tsuji is the real thing but even if it is perfected in the next couple of years i still think it is another 10 years before it will be affordable for the vast majority of us.

Rudiger
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert
Regimen: Finasteride, Dutasteride, minoxidil, Biotin, Dermarolling, Nizoral

Post by Rudiger » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
4 months ago
This isn't HairLossTalk

Tsuji "hmm I'll give this Belgian little site a chance, maybe I'll have a look it first..." :thinking:

*Logs on to see That Guy's Jew posts* :o
~get 1k likes and party~ 8-)

That Guy
Hair Loss Expert
Hair Loss Expert

Post by That Guy » 2 months ago

Rudiger wrote:
2 months ago
Tsuji "hmm I'll give this Belgian little site a chance, maybe I'll have a look it first..." :thinking:

*Logs on to see That Guy's Jew posts* :o
Japanese are actually pretty J-woke and based in general, soooo

http://global100.adl.org/#country/japan/2014

blackg
Hair Loss Guru
Hair Loss Guru

Post by blackg » 2 months ago

That Guy wrote:
2 months ago
Japanese are actually pretty J-woke and based in general, soooo

http://global100.adl.org/#country/japan/2014
Is it true that the Japanese don't allow any non natives to become permanent residents? I'm too lazy to Google.
marry me, Kaitlin